The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Which part of Hatyai is this Nezha temple located? I oso want to donate
But I have heard from my Thai friends not to donate rice as they have excess stockpiles of it rotting away in the warehouses. They tell me to donate building materials or baby milk powder instead.
Is about 25 mins ride from town, u juz ask any taxi or tuktuk, they will know where is the place...
I usually donate money to them, let them do wat they want.... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post
Bring me also leh,

Bro tomoro safe trip
Thxs Bro... u sept going there right... huat huat more to u too
Old 29-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 21
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I go to Hatyai Nezha temple... lol
Me also interested in the Nezha temple. Usually I only go donate coffin and medicine... Care to share?
Old 29-08-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanarthur View Post
Me also interested in the Nezha temple. Usually I only go donate coffin and medicine... Care to share?
Nezha temple is a very big temple, when u go there, buy incenses, there will b someone to lead u where to start, juz give some tip to he/she once finish.. after they will ask u wether u wan to do a donation? Is all quite the same concept as the charity temple for donating coffin, issue u a receipt, a monk will chant for u etc.. most taxi n tuktuk know tis place...huat ar..
Old 29-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 16
limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!limsuhup is one of the Best!

Quote:
Nezha temple is a very big temple, when u go there, buy incenses, there will b someone to lead u where to start, juz give some tip to he/she once finish.. after they will ask u wether u wan to do a donation? Is all quite the same concept as the charity temple for donating coffin, issue u a receipt, a monk will chant for u etc.. most taxi n tuktuk know tis place...huat ar..
Bro,

Thanks for info, few days trip there look like hatyai have a lot of malaysian doing Business there.
Old 30-08-2014, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sexiszen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,
I also want to do some good deed by donating coffins and medicine. Normally, I do it in Sia Theng Foundation in Hatyai. May I know is it the same as Nezha Temple? or what does the Nezha temple called in Thai? Please guide...thanks
Old 30-08-2014, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiszen View Post
Bros,
I also want to do some good deed by donating coffins and medicine. Normally, I do it in Sia Theng Foundation in Hatyai. May I know is it the same as Nezha Temple? or what does the Nezha temple called in Thai? Please guide...thanks
Most local ppl in hatyai do understand Chinese, u can juz mention to them nezha temple ,哪咤庙 in mandarin.. i believe they will know how to take u there.. tour agencies there definitely know this place...
Old 30-08-2014, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 21
tanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanarthur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Noted with thanks
Old 30-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanarthur View Post
Donate coffin? Bro you are joking rite? In the 1st place do you know what is the purpose for praying to Nezha?

A) People who are travelling on the road for a living like truck drivers, bus drivers or taxi drivers pray to Nezha for protection and safety while on the road.

B) Gamblers mainly people who bet on lotteries pray to Nezha as he is the only Immortal deemed mischievous enough to "reveal" the winning numbers.

Coffins are a taboo to these group of people and you want to donate coffins?
I bet you will get beaten to death and thrown inside your coffin if you try to do this at the Nezha Temple.

FYI, there is only 1 authentic Nezha temple in Singapore and it is located at Tampines Link near to the famous haunted hut..... ask any taxi driver to bring you there if you do not know the location as the devotees there are mainly taxi drivers and transport workers.
Old 30-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Tourists from 49 markets can now apply for 30-day visa extension

Report from The Nation (Thailand) dated 30 August 2014 :-

Tourists from 49 markets can now apply for 30-day visa extension

The Immigration Bureau has authorised 30-day extensions to tourist visas for residents of 48 countries and one territory (Hong Kong) in an effort to shore up tourism numbers hurt by the political crisis.

The policy went into effect yesterday. The bureau did not say how long it would continue, but it is likely to carry on through the rest of the year.

Earlier, the government granted a three-month visa-fee exemption for tourists from mainland China and Taiwan as another attempt to revive tourism.

Tourism Authority of Thailand governor Thawatchai Arunyik said the latest move would help increase the number of international visitors as well as those coming for niche-market activities such as volunteer travel, health and wellness, or sports.

Visitors can obtain the visa extension at immigration offices nationwide. The application process will cost Bt1,900 per person.

Thawatchai said the 49 source markets in question generated about half of Thailand's total visitor arrivals, or roughly 13 million, last year.

Piyaman Tejapaibul, president of the Tourism Council of Thailand, said the policy would help attract a lot more tourists into the Kingdom and would restore the entire tourism sector.

"However, she urged the government to invest in Advance Passenger Processing machines at all entry points to prevent illegal immigrants or those on a blacklist from getting into the country.

Holders of the following passports are eligible for the visa extensions: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Peru, the Philippines, Portugal, Poland, Qatar, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Vietnam.

------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 30-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Donate coffin? Bro you are joking rite? In the 1st place do you know what is the purpose for praying to Nezha?

A) People who are travelling on the road for a living like truck drivers, bus drivers or taxi drivers pray to Nezha for protection and safety while on the road.

B) Gamblers mainly people who bet on lotteries pray to Nezha as he is the only Immortal deemed mischievous enough to "reveal" the winning numbers.

Coffins are a taboo to these group of people and you want to donate coffins?
I bet you will get beaten to death and thrown inside your coffin if you try to do this at the Nezha Temple.

FYI, there is only 1 authentic Nezha temple in Singapore and it is located at Tampines Link near to the famous haunted hut..... ask any taxi driver to bring you there if you do not know the location as the devotees there are mainly taxi drivers and transport workers.
Nono plz dun say tat...true, i used to b a gambler, n oso true, after i went to nezha, i manage to settle my bad debts n now become a new person.. tat doesnt mean i still gamble now.. indeed i buy 4ds, who dun buy 4ds? Sometime when a person goes unlucky, y not try to believe on somethings in which u will feel there is a changes in ur life... is up to u to believe.. nobody will force u of doing anything...

Donation of coffins in thailand is very common.. they help the dead to rest in peace when nobody comes claim the body.. u expect their government will help to bury them? No! Is those charity organizations who claim the bodies n help bury them.. those charity organizations need people to help them too.. so y coffin donation is a taboo to gamblers or ppl doing illegal matters... actually these ppl donate more den anybody.. u think ppl will not ask for wealth or strike 4d when they go pray 4-faced buddha.. hmmmm.. tis i really dun believe..

Ok.. my short FR from pinklady.. 5555...
Book a gal age 27..price-2000bht. Once at room, sit on the sofa while she preparing water in the tub. After strip herself n strip for me too. Both in tub, she help me to clean my body, everywhere hihi.. after lie on the balloon mat n ask me to lie there.. wow the feeling is so gd.. use her boobs to rub all over me.. well is quite fun anyway haha.. after tower dry n ask me go on bed n she rest beside me, start to talk alittle n she start action
. Catbath is gd, bj with cap but oso gd, love licking my balls too,gfe is gd, moaning is gd, pussy oso gd.. is tight. She told me im her first customer of the day n thxs me for choosing her.. after give her some tips n hold hand walk together to the lobby.
I been to bkk nataree before but the feeling is totally different from the pink lady soapy massage.. well, the gals there r much older only.. there r 3 syts too, price is 2400bht, my friend book 1, he say service is not bad too..

If u ever come hatyai, u might give it a try too. Now frankly after my experience in pinklady, i rather spend my 2000bht +some tips there den to go farm n find someone who cant serve u... 55555.. hope u like it..

Another new from a local friend, pinklady r sell away to somebody soon.. but believe that the new owner will maintain the same concept as now as pinklady is the only place whereby they obtain a government lisence to do soapy massage in Hatyai.

Going to a new night spot which open last month in hatyai.. DOmE exclusive club beside hansa jb hotel. Same boss as hansa entertainment group.. will write a fr tomorrow morning ok 5555

Last edited by jimfairy; 30-08-2014 at 10:13 PM.
Old 30-08-2014, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Thanks bro for your fr.

Looking forward for new nightspot fr.
Old 30-08-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

[QUOTE=The Milk Man;11705996]Donate coffin? Bro you are joking rite? In the 1st place do you know what is the purpose for praying to Nezha?

Hi, i believe you got the wrong idea of what bro tanarthur is saying.

I guess he just want to say that when he visit hatyai, he will go donate coffin and medicine .
Old 31-08-2014, 02:27 AM
Samster

Juz back from the new joint.. abt 80 syts... ordered 1 bot of BL n free flow mixture 2000bht.. liquor is cheap but ladydrinks r expensive haha.. 250bht each.. got liveband too, there r bikini gals n topless gals dancing on the stage... nipples cover with stickers ok..u can see all sort of boobs, real, fake, big n small..ask 2 gals to accompany me.. very sporting gals, all can play.. force me to squeeze their boobs too haha.. so tat they can ask u for more LDs..
Will go back again on next visit..

The place is call Dome club, beside hansa jb hotel. Gd nite guys.. gonna wake up early morning n look for monks to give them alms at kim yong market. After go massage at sakura, bought massage voucher from Lovely Tour@ 260bht/ 1hr n 45mins.. worth it?
Old 31-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u think ppl will not ask for wealth or strike 4d when they go pray 4-faced buddha.. hmmmm.. tis i really dun believe..
I always ask but till now Phra Phom still give me nothing... so sad.
Old 31-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I always ask but till now Phra Phom still give me nothing... so sad.
5555 bro naemlo.. coming soon.. b little patient ok... thxs for the ctc...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1