The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Here is my renewed top 5 after some thinking.

Angel
Charlie
Da qiao
Diao chan
Happy

There are afew close fight ones for my top 5.
Just tried Ice. Looks wise ok pretty cutesy, tall but thin n engineered B to C cup boobs' she is hungry to please n good Gfe n sexual svc. But she could not replace any of my current top 5
Old 20-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
This is my top 5

1. Jia Jia 1654A
2. SK WH06
3. Xiaofeng 1654A
4. Bing Bing (Yi Tiao Long)
5. Mei Hui 1654A (sometimes got mood, so depends)

Other notable fucks:

1. Diao Chan 2001
2. Yuan Yuan 1654A
3. Mei Qi 2033 (note, she got some attitude prob, but still worth it for her looks and body)

There are also girls I tried so far in Cat 150 really fail my minimum standard, they include - Yi Yi and Ling Ling of 1612, Ling Ling of 1606, and Qiu Xiang of 2038.
i keep seeing mei qi name popup, i think 1 day must try her, attitude or not !
Old 20-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
i keep seeing mei qi name popup, i think 1 day must try her, attitude or not !
Well I had tried her once. She definitely dont understand french at all. But looks wise,she is the oriental SYT. Big eyes, fair smooth skin. Svc sop didnt leave impression on me. I also hv not rtf, so maybe unfair in my opinion.
Old 20-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

I waited two hours the other day for SK.

She is wah... the way she suck my cock and let me fuck her... she keep calling "bao bei bao bei..." then when I power up my jackhammer, she really start to scream and bite the sheets... her pussy getting tighter and tighter... till after I come, I wanted to get up, she used her legs to wrap me and her throbbing pussy to squeeze out every last drop in my hard cock....

I felt like I was fucking this secondary school crush of mine, this taiwanese girl in my school last time, it's really wow.

After that, she lay beside me looking into my eyes, curled up like one of those afternoon fucks you had when you were a teenager...

Shit... I knew that I am falling for her.

Oh, by the way, whilst waiting for SK I saw Z4, looks like a younger smaller version of coco lee to me, think I will try her next to see how it goes.

If money and time no issue, I will fuck her after SK.

That day, I already fuck Meiqi at 2033, followed by SK at WH06, a good combo really ... Meiqi as appetiser, then SK as main course, would have finished with Z4 at WH06 as dessert but had to rush for an appointment.

Went back that night, masturbated twice thinking of SK. I think I will RTF her soon this month.

Wanted to try HAPPY that day also, but the ah-mah at 2060 said HAPPY won't be working for a few days. Wanted to ask for Katie, but the bro in front of me grabbed her. Saw Katie, looks ok, not wow, maybe it's too dark to see clearly but I'll take a second look another day I suppose at that house.

So bros, based on my top below, in terms of looks and service combined, are there another 4 or 5 girls in cat 150 that can match?

1. Jia Jia 1654A
2. SK WH06
3. Xiaofeng 1654A
Old 20-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Well I had tried her once. She definitely dont understand french at all. But looks wise,she is the oriental SYT. Big eyes, fair smooth skin. Svc sop didnt leave impression on me. I also hv not rtf, so maybe unfair in my opinion.
nolah..i dont think its unfair since other WL work hard to give a good first impression
Old 21-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I waited two hours the other day for SK.

She is wah... the way she suck my cock and let me fuck her... she keep calling "bao bei bao bei..." then when I power up my jackhammer, she really start to scream and bite the sheets... her pussy getting tighter and tighter... till after I come, I wanted to get up, she used her legs to wrap me and her throbbing pussy to squeeze out every last drop in my hard cock....

I felt like I was fucking this secondary school crush of mine, this taiwanese girl in my school last time, it's really wow.

After that, she lay beside me looking into my eyes, curled up like one of those afternoon fucks you had when you were a teenager...

Shit... I knew that I am falling for her.

Oh, by the way, whilst waiting for SK I saw Z4, looks like a younger smaller version of coco lee to me, think I will try her next to see how it goes.

If money and time no issue, I will fuck her after SK.

That day, I already fuck Meiqi at 2033, followed by SK at WH06, a good combo really ... Meiqi as appetiser, then SK as main course, would have finished with Z4 at WH06 as dessert but had to rush for an appointment.

Went back that night, masturbated twice thinking of SK. I think I will RTF her soon this month.

Wanted to try HAPPY that day also, but the ah-mah at 2060 said HAPPY won't be working for a few days. Wanted to ask for Katie, but the bro in front of me grabbed her. Saw Katie, looks ok, not wow, maybe it's too dark to see clearly but I'll take a second look another day I suppose at that house.

So bros, based on my top below, in terms of looks and service combined, are there another 4 or 5 girls in cat 150 that can match?

1. Jia Jia 1654A
2. SK WH06
3. Xiaofeng 1654A
happy still cannot ah, when i went last friday also got told shes code red, looks like i have to adjust my target list today

anyway bro, u really can shoot out alot sia, 1 day shoot so many time
Old 26-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I finally got HAPPY at 2060 last week after missing her once before.

Quite shiok man this SYT, reminds me of some ah-lians that used to hang around my neighborhood when I was a kid, those that were slightly tanned and would even play basketball with us. Young and energetic with a bright happy smile.

HAPPY fits into that category, and yes she's small enough to do a lot of patterns on the bed - in fact, she would lead you to do some nice patterns and maximise the enjoyment of fucking her.

Her tongue skills when licking your body also quite power, right up there with those in 1654A. SHIOK AH!

She's really cute, and I will keep her in the rotation of 4-5 WLs in geylang that I would return fuck. She's nice and gfe chemistry is there.

All the usual BBJ, AR and Frenching services also available with Happy, and like I said, her tongue will make you steam.... jerking off right now thinking about it.....song ah!

Saw Katie again that day, she and Z4 from W1606 are my next targets. In fact, if got time and money, I will do threesome with these cute XMM soon, like line them up in a row to get a good hard banging from me, one after the other.
Old 26-09-2011, 11:10 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG
Thumbs up My Revised TOP 5 (Currently Working)

1651 En En has been squeezed out of my TOP 5 by Xiao San.

My TOP 5 now as follows:

1, Xiao San: 2413
My Care Bear.

2. Apple: 1809
Used to be my favorite SYT but losing her freshness, she now look too seasoned to take 1st place.

3. Diao Chan: 2001
SYT with excellent services and attitude.

4. Yi Lin: 1654A
SYT with all typical services, need to KC a bit to get her momentum working.

5. Xiao Man: 1654A
Best but spolit by too many people & I can't stand my Q.

Up-Rising:

1. Ice: 16W19
Tall & slim KTV class of PRC. Eager to please. Slutty.

2. Xiao Yi: 2413
Like bonking a JC student. Such fantasy makes mE HARD!

My BEST Cat100 Fuck:

1. Amy: 2041
Looks wise, definitely better than many Cat150 but the discount is due to limited services when compared to Cat150.

Queen of Fuck:

BMW: 2413
Saw her when I was there for Xiao San. KNN! Her Q is full of BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari and Porshe.
Definitely worth a fuck; she is a legend. Looks and Services ... already beyond mentioned.
Old 27-09-2011, 05:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
notenough is a Helpful and Caring Samsternotenough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal.Chimp View Post
Brother BronzeGod, I like your truthful and sexciting FR! Please keep them coming! Kum sia! Kum sia!

BTW, you can try one pretty SYT from 1649. U won't regret one if you trust me lah.

Wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Yo bro can please share with us who is the one pretty SYT from 1649 you talking about?

Need to find my fifth top 5 leh

我 的 All time 最 爱 ever since '05 - 冰冰,小莓,叶天 Missing the gal in my avatar

Last edited by notenough; 27-09-2011 at 05:57 AM. Reason: ..
Old 27-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Bmw

100% agree...she was probably born to be a top class courtesan cum mistress cum concubine n i mean that as a compliment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPA YONG View Post

Queen of Fuck:

Saw her when I was there for Xiao San. KNN! Her Q is full of BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari and Porshe.
Definitely worth a fuck; she is a legend. Looks and Services ... already beyond mentioned.

Last edited by omnia; 27-09-2011 at 11:03 AM.
Old 27-09-2011, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: My Revised TOP 5 (Currently Working)

Quote:
1651 En En has been squeezed out of my TOP 5 by Xiao San.

My TOP 5 now as follows:

1, Xiao San: 2413
My Care Bear.

2. Apple: 1809
Used to be my favorite SYT but losing her freshness, she now look too seasoned to take 1st place.

3. Diao Chan: 2001
SYT with excellent services and attitude.

4. Yi Lin: 1654A
SYT with all typical services, need to KC a bit to get her momentum working.

Up-Rising:

1. Ice: 16W19
Tall & slim KTV class of PRC. Eager to please. Slutty.

2. Xiao Yi: 2413
Like bonking a JC student. Such fantasy makes mE HARD!

My BEST Cat100 Fuck:

1. Amy: 2041
Looks wise, definitely better than many Cat150 but the discount is due to limited services when compared to Cat150.

Queen of Fuck:

Xiao Yi I think deserves a lot more credit than what has been given to her. She is someone who deserves a high ranking but she is too petite for me. Easy on the eyes for sure; but does not french.
Old 27-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Queen of Fuck:

Bro, you saw BMW recently?

Think I will station there from now on..
Old 27-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Xiao Man is still on top. Just had a two-hour session with her. Like old-time lovers, we skipped all the usual boring cat-bath, AR and other things, just pure smooth, intimate and burning-hot love-making and non-stop frenching, and then relaxing catching up on work and life.
Old 27-09-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Xiao Man is still on top. Just had a two-hour session with her. Like old-time lovers, we skipped all the usual boring cat-bath, AR and other things, just pure smooth, intimate and burning-hot love-making and non-stop frenching, and then relaxing catching up on work and life.
Yeah Bruddah : I agree 100% : upped XM 2nd customer on Sunday & 1st customer on Monday : 2 times in 24 hours : she is lovely lovely lovely
1st day she tapped out & 2nd day I tapped out RTF for XM for sure : she rocks !!!!!!
Old 28-09-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Bro, you saw BMW recently?

Think I will station there from now on..
No use lah...Eagle only wants to let his regulars up BM...

Even you Q till shop close also smell nothing lor...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1