The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Blutengel is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: STD alert WH43

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Just curious, how in the world do you know stuff like these?
May be he working on AV, CDC or WH43.
Old 05-03-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawisWar3 View Post
She was issued a work stop order for ten days. In the interim was taking antiviral injections to suppress the STD. Now symptom free but who knows if STD is completely gone or merely suppressed.
Ever heard from g9 that many in this house like ex g1, g8 & g10 who left last year always go golden mile to take injections from private doctor to avoid detection of std during monthly visits of Kelantan. Dunno she bull shit or true...
G9 branded ex g1 & g10 as the raw gals and she say she will boycott ex customers of them if they visit her.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardStar123 View Post
I suggest anti vice do a thorough health screen on all working girls.Too many girls providing raw nowadays.Brothers will be more tempted to try raw if provided and think they are the special ones....Sad to say, some may kena these diseases unknowingly.Or anti vice may impose a stop work order if one of the girls caught with these STD,same MOM.

WL offering raw are potential STD carrier endanger us, better to know who they are
Old 05-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
heiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

best to avoid this house completely, no point playing a guessing game and hoping you strike...chances are when you strike, you will strike an STD

Geylang so many gems in different houses why take a gamble here?
Old 05-03-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
RawisWar3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Ever heard from g9 that many in this house like ex g1, g8 & g10 who left last year always go golden mile to take injections from private doctor to avoid detection of std during monthly visits of Kelantan. Dunno she bull shit or true...
G9 branded ex g1 & g10 as the raw gals and she say she will boycott ex customers of them if they visit her.
Yes I understand this is true except for one thing, the girls here cannot reject the customers generally speaking It is normal for OKT to encourage the girls to do extra if they dare to attract business and will often push the so called popular girls that will do "specials" in hope of returning customers. It is not fair to divulge/condemn these girls by revealing their number w/o investigation but just be aware that if you can do special, may other would have done before you.

For those in medical field, they will know that virus infection cannot be "cured", hence Human papillomavirus( warts), herpes and hepatitis can be symptomatically suppressed but will reside in the patient's spinal column/brain/mucus linings awaiting to be resurfaced again, when the body immunity is weaked. Hence, it is possible to get anti-viral boost before test to lower the detection possibiliy before CDC test. In fact it is well know that anti-viral cocktails can reduce the HIV antibody trace so low that the patient appears "cured" but it is a false negative.

Even bacterium inflection like Syphilis is not easy to eradicate due to the possibility it resides in the brain's lining and after primary infection which symptoms may be very mild and, like the chancre of primary syphilis, will disappear without treatment. The signs of secondary syphilis may come and go over the next 1 to 2 years of the disease. At that stage it is regarded as latent syphilis during which the disease is no longer contagious and no symptoms are present. Many people would not be aware they suffer from syphilis and hence they do not seek treatment resulting in the possibility of tertiary Syphilis

Approximately one-third of people who have had secondary syphilis go on to develop the complications of late, or tertiary, syphilis, in which the bacteria damage the heart, eyes, brain, nervous system, bones, joints, or almost any other part of the body. This stage can last for years, or even for decades. Late syphilis can result in mental illness, blindness, other neurologic problems, heart disease, and death.

Please be ware one of the most common symptoms of an STD is no symptoms. So it’s important to go for check-ups. 80 percent of women and 40 percent of men diagnosed may not experience symptoms.

You have a responsibility towards yourself. Even if you take that responsibility lightly, do consider you would likely pass it on to your partner/gf/wife or worst children. They are innocent.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This house is thai or china
Old 05-03-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BernardStar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post

Pls add G9 into the list of raw gals.I am one of the guys that kena boycott by her.she say I am ex g1 customer so must be dirty.
But she herself also raw with her customers n allow creampie too.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLer View Post
This house is thai or china
Bro..this is Thai house.

I've patronized this place last year... My experience .. After my 2nd visit.. No moe cbj but bbbj... I stopped going after observing some of their practices ... I won't specify publicly to avoid offending, profiling, discriminating.. Etc.

Play safe.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 05-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro my buddy kena Hiv, what your advices to all bro here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawisWar3 View Post
Yes I understand this is true except for one thing, the girls here cannot reject the customers generally speaking It is normal for OKT to encourage the girls to do extra if they dare to attract business and will often push the so called popular girls that will do "specials" in hope of returning customers. It is not fair to divulge/condemn these girls by revealing their number w/o investigation but just be aware that if you can do special, may other would have done before you.

For those in medical field, they will know that virus infection cannot be "cured", hence Human papillomavirus( warts), herpes and hepatitis can be symptomatically suppressed but will reside in the patient's spinal column/brain/mucus linings awaiting to be resurfaced again, when the body immunity is weaked. Hence, it is possible to get anti-viral boost before test to lower the detection possibiliy before CDC test. In fact it is well know that anti-viral cocktails can reduce the HIV antibody trace so low that the patient appears "cured" but it is a false negative.

Even bacterium inflection like Syphilis is not easy to eradicate due to the possibility it resides in the brain's lining and after primary infection which symptoms may be very mild and, like the chancre of primary syphilis, will disappear without treatment. The signs of secondary syphilis may come and go over the next 1 to 2 years of the disease. At that stage it is regarded as latent syphilis during which the disease is no longer contagious and no symptoms are present. Many people would not be aware they suffer from syphilis and hence they do not seek treatment resulting in the possibility of tertiary Syphilis

Approximately one-third of people who have had secondary syphilis go on to develop the complications of late, or tertiary, syphilis, in which the bacteria damage the heart, eyes, brain, nervous system, bones, joints, or almost any other part of the body. This stage can last for years, or even for decades. Late syphilis can result in mental illness, blindness, other neurologic problems, heart disease, and death.

Please be ware one of the most common symptoms of an STD is no symptoms. So it’s important to go for check-ups. 80 percent of women and 40 percent of men diagnosed may not experience symptoms.

You have a responsibility towards yourself. Even if you take that responsibility lightly, do consider you would likely pass it on to your partner/gf/wife or worst children. They are innocent.
Old 05-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Bro..this is Thai house.

I've patronized this place last year... My experience .. After my 2nd visit.. No moe cbj but bbbj... I stopped going after observing some of their practices ... I won't specify publicly to avoid offending, profiling, discriminating.. Etc.

Play safe.
pm u bro ...
Old 06-03-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Devilboy1244 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pls add G9 into the list of raw gals.I am one of the guys that kena boycott by her.she say I am ex g1 customer so must be dirty.
How you know she raw with customers when she boycott by her? U hid below her bed and saw it?
Old 06-03-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The raw mentioned here as in raw sex?! Wtf so daring?!!
Old 06-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
AceSpecter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I doubt G9 herself raw with her customers as she always do not compromise on safety.

She is really strict and is very particular on cleanliness.

In my opinion, the reason for her boycotting certain WL's customers from the same house is that she knows they provide raw. By doing so is to protect herself and not to get into trouble.

Stay safe, live long & prosper
Old 06-03-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!

G2045 Chinese did raw bbbj last time I went there
Old 06-03-2015, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilboy1244 View Post
How you know she raw with customers when she boycott by her? U hid below her bed and saw it?
most likely sabo case by unhappy lukha...

i agree her cleanliness is top notch til "annoying" level sometimes 😄
http://samsforum.com/showpos...&postcount=126
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1