The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Thenotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hiv transmission on high

Hello guys, so a month ago on 4th May I had sexs with a local Singaporean girl. Our eye met at the club I went to her home to have sex. Downside is, she doesn't want me to use a condom as she feels it's not stimulating enough for her. So I licked her vagina for a good 20 seconds before getting bored and asked her for a doggie. Within 3 mins I came but I managed to cum outside.

What really irks me is after the ordeal, she told me I was one of the men that managed to shoot outside when she wasn't on pill. So naturally I asked if she used condom for sex and she said most of the time no. I didn't want to pursue anything further and just left her house after the deed.

I know it's really stupid of me for letting my smaller head take over but I'm genuinely concerned after this ordeal.
Now I'm starting to get a fever with infrequent coughs, lethargic, muscle aches, headache, dry mouth and all the other srs hiv symptoms. The last time I had sex was with an fl but it was capped both oral and vaginal like a week ago.

So I'm suspecting after 6 weeks since my last non condom exposure, its high time that I went to a clinic to get tested for both hiv and std.

I'm here to get help not blasted so please, save yourself the trouble from posting troll posts.

Would appreciate if someone can direct me to anonymous hiv test clinic as I'm still an nsf and wish not to be found out for taking hiv testing. Ord next year.

I'm only free on weekends. Prices stated would be greatly appreciated. Or a link will do
Old 19-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hiv transmission on high

Brother relax , nothing is conclusive yet until you go for a full and complete test .
As you're still under NS , you can use your 11B to try whether can be use for hiv testing.
If you opt for anonymous , you can check the cost below .
Relax soldier , don't stress

https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Ca...px?mobile=true

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 19-06-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Brother, thank you. At this point I feel paiseh to go public de need give Info all that. Rather do quietly.

Got query, if I did like last month and it been like 6 weeks since exposure, should I take test 4 or 3?
Old 19-06-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Brother relax , nothing is conclusive yet until you go for a full and complete test .
As you're still under NS , you can use your 11B to try whether can be use for hiv testing.
If you opt for anonymous , you can check the cost below .
Relax soldier , don't stress

https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Ca...px?mobile=true
thanks bro for sharing, +21
Old 19-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Although the situation you describe put you to high risk, one time exposure is less than 1% for hiv transmission.
Let's assume even if hiv is detected, with today medicine, the virus can be controlled. And one can live happily like a normal person.
Apart from Hiv, there are many dreadful diseases that can harm the bodies. No amount of medicine can save the person if he or she is diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Worst part is some of the cancers can only be detected until the very last stage. So I think chances for you to get the cancer is higher than contracting hiv from one exposure.
Just be sure to go for the hiv test after the window period and I am pretty sure it will come out hiv negative. That may put your doubt at rest.
Keep chiong safe.
Old 19-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post
Brother, thank you. At this point I feel paiseh to go public de need give Info all that. Rather do quietly.

Got query, if I did like last month and it been like 6 weeks since exposure, should I take test 4 or 3?
Go for that 20 dollars test . relax yourself and proceed normally just like you visit a clinic or report sick . remind yourself these are one of those things which you are unable to control , accept any of the outcome . Dont stress .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
thanks bro for sharing, +21
Appreciate boss , many thanks for your support .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
Although the situation you describe put you to high risk, one time exposure is less than 1% for hiv transmission.
Let's assume even if hiv is detected, with today medicine, the virus can be controlled. And one can live happily like a normal person.
Apart from Hiv, there are many dreadful diseases that can harm the bodies. No amount of medicine can save the person if he or she is diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Worst part is some of the cancers can only be detected until the very last stage. So I think chances for you to get the cancer is higher than contracting hiv from one exposure.
Just be sure to go for the hiv test after the window period and I am pretty sure it will come out hiv negative. That may put your doubt at rest.
Keep chiong safe.
Normal for a person to have that doubt esp after rawing with some public toilet then symptoms start to appear which led to various thoughts running wild inside the head , but like you said , go for the test , be it positive or negative , that's the only way to put any doubt at rest ,

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 20-06-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
remind yourself these are one of those things which you are unable to control , accept any of the outcome . Dont stress
This is probably the best advice now for TS and just hope or the best
Old 20-06-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Go for that 20 dollars test . relax yourself and proceed normally just like you visit a clinic or report sick . remind yourself these are one of those things which you are unable to control , accept any of the outcome . Dont stress .

Appreciate boss , many thanks for your support .

Normal for a person to have that doubt esp after rawing with some public toilet then symptoms start to appear which led to various thoughts running wild inside the head , but like you said , go for the test , be it positive or negative , that's the only way to put any doubt at rest ,
Thank you brother. I'll head down to the clinic on the Friday if time permits cause I'm feeling quite sick at the moment. Not paronoid but the timing of this sickness sure feel suspicious after 6 week of exposure. When I went to see a doctor a few months back he noticed by tonsils are quite enlarged even when I'm not really sick. He recommended me to take a blood test but I shrug it off.

So we'll see if things will be better or worse for me. I'm hoping it's a negative so I can remind myself to be more cautious of my decision making. It really sucks but hey, only way to know is to get tested. Positive or negative, think about the results later. Focus on getting checked first
Old 20-06-2019, 07:16 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

https://afa.org.sg/
ADDRESS
31 Kelantan Lane #1-16 S200031
they uses the same premises as DSC... but operate at different hours.

they are open on sat ( not all. so do check their webby first) ...

Anonymous HIV testing

https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/
OPERATING HOURS
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 6.30pm to 8.15pm
Saturday 1.30pm to 3.15pm
Closed on eve of PH & PH
SERVICE PROVIDED
Anonymous HIV Test

3rd Generation – $32
4th Generation – $42 ( recommended )
Anonymous Syphilis Test – $30 each

Mobile Testing Service

https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/mts/

Best of luck!

Quote:

I'm only free on weekends. Prices stated would be greatly appreciated. Or a link will do

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 20-06-2019 at 07:34 AM.
Old 20-06-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
https://afa.org.sg/
ADDRESS
31 Kelantan Lane #1-16 S200031
they uses the same premises as DSC... but operate at different hours.

they are open on sat ( not all. so do check their webby first) ...

Anonymous HIV testing

https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/ats/
OPERATING HOURS
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 6.30pm to 8.15pm
Saturday 1.30pm to 3.15pm
Closed on eve of PH & PH
SERVICE PROVIDED
Anonymous HIV Test

3rd Generation – $32
4th Generation – $42 ( recommended )
Anonymous Syphilis Test – $30 each

Mobile Testing Service

https://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/mts/

Best of luck!
Thank you so much brother. I'll be going there this Saturday. Prices are also reasonable. Ill let you guys know what's the outcome. Pray that it's a negative
Old 20-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Uncle hope u nv kana anything. If u nv kana pls come back here share your experiences about which club u go n how u xian the girl 555 then also how u feel after the test n the whole testing process. everyone got that first time but second time onwards must think hard about it n life n time cannot turn back so certain things is can regret n adjust or make up or retry but certain things is can't regret.
Will do brother.
Old 20-06-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

if budget allow, you can go to Dr Tan and Partner as well.
Old 20-06-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How long is the result after the test?
Old 21-06-2019, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpeh18 View Post
How long is the result after the test?
10mins bro. In these 10 minutes you will wait outside the doctor's room and your whole life memories will flashback in your head. You will feel regret and remorse adding on to the anxiety panic attacks that you will most likely have experienced prior to the test. Most will also say prayers and also feel so stupid because you let your small head overcome your big head for that few minutes. After that you go in and get the result and the doctor has this expressionless face. You fucking go into another anxiety attack because you are confused before the doctor smiles and gives you the result. You will then breathe out probably the biggest sigh of relief in your life probably want to hug and hi-five the the doctor, probably buy him a beer too.

Always put on a damn condom no matter how strong the temptation. That few minutes of bare raw sex is not worth the risk.
Old 22-06-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you brother. I'll head down to the clinic on the Friday if time permits cause I'm feeling quite sick at the moment. Not paronoid but the timing of this sickness sure feel suspicious after 6 week of exposure. When I went to see a doctor a few months back he noticed by tonsils are quite enlarged even when I'm not really sick. He recommended me to take a blood test but I shrug it off.

So we'll see if things will be better or worse for me. I'm hoping it's a negative so I can remind myself to be more cautious of my decision making. It really sucks but hey, only way to know is to get tested. Positive or negative, think about the results later. Focus on getting checked first
Bro tonsils enlarged is very common. I myself frequently got tonsils inflame if I keep drinking cold water. I am very used to it until I don't bother about it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1