The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

It seemed I'd only been asleep for a couple hours when there was knocking on our door.

"See who it is, Whore," Toni said sleepily, pulling the covers over herself. Slut, she left bare. She was merely a slave.

I got out of bed, unclipping my leash from the headboard, and opened the door. Two young men stood there. One of them looked vaguely familiar, though I didn't know him. "How can I help you, Masters?" I said.

"We want you. Toni's hogged you long enough. She needs to share."

"Please wait one moment. I shall see if Mistress requires my services further." I closed the door so Mistress might have some privacy.

I went back to the bed and Toni asked, "What did they want?"

"They believe you've had my services long enough, Mistress. They wish you to share." 

I was hoping she'd keep me. I could use some more sleep and Mistress didn't look like she'd be getting out of bed soon. She was up as late as I was last night and as tired now. 

"Go with them. I have had you long enough."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you for your instruction, Mistress."

I retrieved my leash and hooked it back onto my collar. Having nothing else to gather, I went back to the door and stepped out into the hallway with the two young men. They clipped my wrist cuffs together behind my back and led me away by my leash, heading back to the common room, which still had a nice fire going, keeping the room warm. There were a couple other naked slaves secured in the room. They looked tired. I wondered if they'd been secured here all night. A man I couldn't see due to his chair's position, was getting his cock sucked by a naked male slave whose hands were secured behind his back. The man who looked familiar started hooking my wrist cuffs to a chain dangling from the ceiling. 

"I thought we were going to fuck her?" The other man said. "You said we were going to double penetrate her?"

"I like to tenderize my sluts first," Familiar replied. I had no idea what tenderizing was, but it didn't sound pleasant to me.

Oliver's voice rose from the chair I couldn't see behind. It was Oliver receiving the blow job. "Fuck her or not, your choice, but you'll not tenderize her."

"I thought you were sharing your slave, Oliver?" Familiar said.

"I am sharing her. You want to double penetrate her, fine. She can suck you, or fuck you, as you wish, but you'll not tenderize her." Oliver sounded as if he were protecting me; something totally unexpected.

"We were given free rein," Familiar said, "as long as we didn't remove her mask or leave marks lasting past tomorrow."

Oliver stood, pulling out of the slave's mouth, his cock hard and twitching like he was ready to cum. 

"Listen, Friedrich, you sadistic little bastard. She's my slave and I can withdraw my permission as easily as I grant it. In fact; your permission is withdrawn. Under no circumstance are you to touch my slave this weekend. Your friend may fuck her if he wants, but you're done here. Get the fuck out!"

"Bah," Friedrich said. "Come on, Georgie. Let's go find someone else to fuck."

"I want this one," Georgie said. "She's the most beautiful one here."

Friedrich went storming off, stomping his feet like a little child.

"Damn," Georgie said. "I wanted to do a double penetration. I've never done one before."

"I'll do it with you," Oliver said. Finally, an Oliver I recognized. One who'd ensure I had two cocks in me at once. "Do you want her cunt or her ass?"

"Which one do you recommend?" Georgie asked.

"They're both exquisite and very tight," Oliver replied. "You can't go wrong with either one."

"I'll take her ass then."

"Friedrich had the right idea about this anyway," Oliver said, eying the contraption I was attached to.

Pushing a button, he raised me up so my cunt and ass were at the proper height for the two of them. He fastened two other wires to the cuffs on my legs, pushing another button which slowly parted my legs, almost in splits, something I hadn't done since working on my flexibility in college. The tendons in my groin were stretched painfully. I was also becoming damp, my cunt spread wide for them.

"Did you bring lube, Georgie?" Oliver asked.

"No, Friedrich wanted us to fuck her dry."

"Stick your cock in her cunt first to slick it up some. She's already wet. Fuck her a minute or two before pushing it in her ass. She really is tight and your cock will appreciate the lubrication, otherwise she might scrape your skin off. I need to delay a bit anyway, or I'll cum too soon. I was so fucking close when I was interrupted."

Georgie took his advice, plunging up my cunt first and fucking me for several minutes to coat his prick with my juices. Then he got behind me and speared into my ass, plunging up all the way in one thrust. I groaned.

"You're right. Her asshole is so tight, she's practically choking my cock."

"Wait until I'm in her with you. You'll think you've died and gone to heaven," Oliver said. 

He let Georgie fuck my ass a few minutes alone until his own cock lost some of it's tension. When he was ready, he plunged deep into my slick cunt. I moaned. Oliver was a bastard, but he introduced me to something I enjoyed greatly, a double penetration of my cunt and ass. They fucked me awhile and without anything else to occupy myself, I found my orgasm rapidly creeping up on me. 

"May I please cum, Masters?" I panted. "I'm very close." I expected Oliver to refuse like he had last night, but I had to ask.

I was surprised to hear him say, "Cum as often as you want, slave."

It was all the permission I needed to really let myself go. Using my suspended hands to raise and lower myself, I was fucking them as much as they were fucking me. It didn't take long and I started cumming.

"Fuck me, I'm cumming! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Aauuggghhh! This feels so fucking good," once again abandoning all sense of propriety and begging for my rapists to fuck me.

Of course, they didn't stop, not until they orgasmed themselves, young Georgie first, filling my ass, and finally Oliver, coating my cunt. When they both pulled out, my split position didn't allow for me to hold much in and their cum dripped to the floor beneath me. I thanked them for their gift to me. As the fucking had gone on, more and more people had started showing up in the common room, waking up and joining the world. Even Toni and Slut had gotten up. Seeing me, my position, and the wonderful fucking I'd received, I found myself filled with two other cocks, eager to try me out. When they finished in me, two more took their place, and two more after that, including Georgie, wanting to try out my cunt, now he'd had my ass. Nobody had negated my permission to cum so I orgasmed frequently and hard, begging for it.

When all were finished, my nether regions were soaked with cum, as was the floor beneath me. One of the slave servants was made to clean it up. Before Oliver lowered me, he had another male slave lick my cunt and ass clean of all the cum. His tongue even penetrated both orifices to swirl out the cum and I felt him lightly sucking at my sphincter to extract some. Despite how good it felt to me, I nearly felt my gorge rise when I realized where his tongue was. 

I was finally lowered to the floor and I could barely stand, my legs wobbly from being in the splits so long. Slut helped me to the bathroom, where I used the facilities as best I could and cleaned up some more, a tongue being a poor substitute for a wet washcloth. Slut led me to the dining room after, where the Master's and Mistress's were eating while their slaves serviced them under the table. I sucked Oliver's cock under the table, breaking my fast when Oliver let me swallow his cum. He also fed me some of his food. It seemed the non-slaves received a large portion so they could give some to their slaves, who were the responsibility of their owners. Oliver fed me by hand, but some of the owners put their plates on the floor after they were done and let the slaves lick their food from the plate. 

After breakfast, Oliver took me to his room and let me remove my mask before fucking me in the ass. 

We were lying on the bed afterward and I asked, "What's tenderizing?"

"What do you think it means?" Oliver asked.

"I had no idea, except it didn't sound very pleasant."

"Friedrich meant to spank or whip your cunt until it was very sore before fucking you hard. It makes the sex very painful."

I shuddered thinking about it. "Why did you stop him?"

"Because Friedrich is a sadistic bastard and you don't have a safe word."

"I think of you as a sadistic bastard."

Oliver looked down at me. "There's sadistic, and there's sadistic. Friedrich is off the scale. I'm a walk in the park in comparison. I've heard stories. His whole family is like he is. His mother was banned from the club. The rest of the family is on probation here."

Herewith introducing & Sharing one of my FB for all supporters here:

Accompanied with some Video Streamings
http://www.xvideos.com/video39883801/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video39491710/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video34622765...ng._who_is_she
http://www.xvideos.com/video47505531/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video48548201...n_sexy_dance_7
http://www.xvideos.com/video48243378/song_hye_kyo
http://www.xvideos.com/video9846980/...intense_orgasm
http://www.xvideos.com/video7494249/..._hairy _pussy

And some Video Clips
https://openload.co/f/l0rCNjUhqVw
https://openload.co/f/jN1VsMYjVoU
https://openload.co/f/NsvDC-maP4s
https://openload.co/f/tRRRDdQAbkY
https://openload.co/f/Ks3T7mxsoK4
https://openload.co/f/p4qKk_cyfM0

Enjoy while it's available......!!!
Old 28-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"What's a safe word?"

"It's a word you're given which allows you to stop whatever is being done to you. Friedrich's mother was banned because she ignored a safe word when given. The slave was badly injured and it cost a lot of money to cover it up."

"Why don't I have a safe word."

"Because you're my slave here. I'm one of the founders of the club." Why was I not surprised. "No one would normally dare hurt you except possibly for Friedrich. He doesn't have much of a governing switch. Saying you couldn't be marked is enough for most people to realize I don't want you hurt."

"Why do you care whether I'm hurt or not?"

"I need to return you back to your husband in essentially the same condition after I'm done with you. It's part of my agreement with you. You may be a little tainted, more well used, shall we say, but except for the use, the same condition."

"You don't think turning me into a whore is returning me in the same condition, do you?"

"Whether or not you choose to remain a whore after I'm done with you, is your decision, isn't it? You can't tell me Tan hasn't received some benefit from your experience. Would you have allowed him to fuck your ass if I hadn't forced it on you."

"Maybe. It might have taken awhile and a lot of convincing on his part, but it could have happened."

"Now he doesn't have to wait. He can have your ass whenever he wants."

I supposed Oliver was right. Tan had benefitted from my corrupting, but at what cost to me and him. He'd told me he couldn't bear the thought of me with another man, and I'd fucked dozens of them, including two right in front of his eyes.

"Would you consider yourself bisexual?" I asked.

"Because I was letting the male slave suck my cock?"

"Yes."

"I suppose I am, if you define it by who I'd fuck. I'll fuck anyone if it serves my purpose. I'm attracted more to females, but men make the best cocksuckers."

"Really?"

"They've got a cock. They know how it feels to them. Has anyone ever licked your cunt as well as Slut did?"

"How do you know she licked my cunt?"

"It's Toni. She and Slut work as a team to train cunt lickers. If they didn't train you to lick cunt, I'd be surprised as hell."

"No," I admitted, "Slut's the best I've ever had."

"I'd guess most women are better cunt lickers than most men. Not having a cunt, I couldn't say for sure, but you have one and you know what you like, so it's easier to apply your experiences to the cunt in front of you. Despite how good Slut was, do you want to run out and fuck a bunch of women?"

"It's not high on my list of things to do."

"Then you're not a lesbian, and probably not bisexual. If you start fucking your girlfriends, I'd change my mind, at least about bisexuality. Now, clean my cock and suck it again."

I got a washcloth and washed and dried his cock thoroughly before sucking him again. I was allowed to swallow his cum. After, I was permitted to shower, brush my teeth, and clean the mask as best I could before putting it on again. We went back to the common room. 

The rest of the weekend followed the same script. Used multiple times; sometimes allowed to cum, other times not and suffering punishment for it. Sometimes I was punished for no reason other than to punish me. The men and women were about the same in that regard. Both could be equally cruel. The primary difference I noted was the women tended to enjoy their pleasure in private, the men cared little if others watched them, preferring it even. I suspected it was some deep seated compulsion in their lizard brains which wanted to prove their masculinity to the the other males present, like two roosters fighting over the same hen. They were proving their right to breed the loveliest women. 

The women had no need to prove their masculinity, and perhaps hid their pleasures because they realized how easily they might end up like me, a sex toy to dominant men and women. Or they didn't want others to see their flaws and weaknesses, because women are vain creatures; a multi-billion dollar beauty industry proof of that.

Saturday night, I spent the night with an older gentleman with his own female slave. He made me and his other slave play with each other frequently while he fucked one or the other of us. I was made to lick and suck his cum from her cunt and ass, though I could not do what the male had done for me earlier and dip my tongue into her anus. I licked the cum from her cunt until her ass had closed sufficiently for me to clean the surface, and even then, I almost retched at what I was doing. I didn't get much sleep again.

Sunday was more of the same. I lost count of how many times I was fucked, and even how many times I was punished. I didn't care. I survived, and that was all that mattered. Around four, Oliver let me shower again in his room. He gave me some clothes after, clothes he'd purchased. I'd never seen them before. We went out to dinner afterward, a nice restaurant and I was permitted to eat from my own plate, like a normal person. He brought me back to his house when we finished dining. We were there by 8:00. 

"What time is it in Osaka?" Oliver asked.

"It's 14 hours ahead of us," I replied. Doing the quick math in my head, "It's noon on Monday there."

"You haven't called your husband all weekend," he said. "He's going to wonder what you were doing with yourself all weekend. I think you should call him and reassure him you aren't fucking around on him, don't you."

Of course, fucking around all weekend was exactly what I'd been doing, so telling him any different would be a lie.

"But first," Oliver said, "strip off all your clothes. I'm not quite done with you yet."

I reluctantly removed my clothes. 

"Get on the bed and spread your legs, then call Tan."

I could see I was not going to enjoy what was coming next.

"What if I cum while you're doing whatever you're going to do? I don't want him to know I'm with someone else."

"Tell him you're masturbating because you miss him so much."

Fuck! I lay down and the bed and spread my legs. I called Tan. Oliver waited until the Tan answered the phone before he started licking me. I tried to ignore him as much as possible. 

"Brenda. What a pleasant surprise," Tan said. "I thought you'd call me on the weekend when I wasn't working."

"I'm sorry. I planned to but the problem with you being halfway around the world is the time change screws me up. I figure you're sleeping when I'm awake and awake when I'm sleeping. I never know what's a good time to call you, but figured I'd take a chance now if you have a few minutes to talk."

My cunt was liquefying. Oliver may not be as good as Slut, but he was damned good at what he was doing.

"Sure, I've got a few minutes. It's lunch time."

I made a noise I wasn't expecting to make, but Oliver was doing his damndest to make me cum and I was starting to squirm from the pleasure. 

"Tan," I said. "If I make any inexplicable noises while we're talking, I want you to know I'm masturbating right now because I miss you so much. I wanted to do it while I could hear your voice." I gasped.

"Lovely. I'd join you if I could but I'm at a lunch counter with 30 of 40 other customers around. Why don't you FaceTime me later today about 7 or 8 PM Osaka time, and I'll join you. You can show me yours, and I'll show you mine." I moaned. 

"It's 4 AM here at 8 PM there. Can I push it back to 10 your time?" I asked. "I need some sleep. I didn't sleep very well without you here in bed with me." I was getting fucked constantly, day and night. Slaves don't get sleep. I moaned again, arching my back as Oliver rubbed my g-spot and licked my clit.

"For you anything. It sounds like you're really enjoying yourself, honey. I'm hard as a rock listening to you."

"I am," I gasped, haltingly, "I really am. I'm going to cum soon."

"Let me hear you cum, Brenda. I want to hear you when you cum."

I had little choice in the matter. Oliver was going to make me cum whether I wanted to or not. 

"Now, baby, now," I moaned. "I'm cumming now, just for you," cumming all over Oliver's tongue, dipping into my dripping cunt. "Oh, baby, I miss you so much. Ooohhhh, I'm cumming."

"Shit. I might have to find a bathroom," Tan said. "I can't believe you did that. Call me tonight at 10, okay?" He hung up.

I set the phone on the bed, still cumming from the perverted pleasure of talking to my husband while another man licked my cunt. 

"You're such a fucking liar," Oliver said, halting what he was doing momentarily.

I was. I was a fucking liar and I'd cum from another man's tongue while talking to Tan.

When Oliver came up for air, his face was drenched in my fluids. He plunged into my pussy and fucked me to another orgasm, drowning my cunt in his cum. He sent me home after, my cunt still dripping with his sperm. I drove home and crawled into bed just the way I was, cum soaked and filthy in body and soul and cried myself to sleep.
Old 29-06-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Chapter 19 - It's Always Darkest Before the Dawn

In this chapter contains anal and oral sex, including ass to mouth sex. Brenda decides to go after Oliver and his blackmail material in a more proactive way, including spying on her friends to see who the Judas is. 

My alarm was set the next morning for 5:30am and after rising to use the toilet, shower and douche, I FaceTimed with Tan. We masturbated for each other and not having to restrain my orgasms, climaxed twice before he did. His cum shot up from his cock like a geyser, so I guessed if he was getting sex himself, it wasn't nearly as much as I was getting, or it would have dribbled out. I blew him a kiss, said goodbye and got up to meet Suki for my posing.

Suki was late, as usual, and JackAss noticed I was less than the chatty, vivacious person he was used to seeing. A weekend as a well abused sex slave will do that for you. I was still sore from all the times I'd been used, though the punishment pain was all gone.

"What's up cupcake? Why so glum?" JackAss asked.

Of course I couldn't tell him it was because I'd been used as a fuck toy all weekend and sort of enjoyed it, no matter how much I'd hated it. I was so sick of myself.

"Tan's gotten an assignment in Osaka, and I miss him so much," is the excuse I gave.

"Not getting enough anymore, huh?" JackAss teased.

The opposite problem was more the case. I was getting too much.

Still I managed to put a smile on my face as I said, "Why? Are you volunteering as a stand in?"

JackAss threw up his hands and backed up a step. "No, no, no, no, no. Not me. Never get between a man and his wife, I always say. It only ends in misery. Just teasing you is all."

Too bad all people didn't feel the same way.

"It's more the emotional support," I replied, "not the sex." 

"I could see that. There's a lot of camaraderie in the military. They become like family. When I discharged, I lost some of it. There's a little with the other security people, but it's not the same. Everybody has their own lives. In the military, we all had the same life. I'd like to meet a good woman and start a family, get a little of that feeling back."

"What's stopping you?"

"I haven't met the right person."

"Who's the right person for you?"

"Someone who's smart, and funny. Well grounded emotionally, not into much booze or drugs, wants to settle down and have kids. I wouldn't mind if she was tall like you."

"You don't want much, do you?"

"No, not too much," he laughed.

"You didn't say anything about looks."

"I'm not saying I wouldn't want someone who was beautiful, and I admit, it's one of the first things you notice about a person, but it's not the basis for a permanent relationship. Looks are fleeting. We all get old and wrinkled at some point, and the other things are a lot more important." 

"You sound fairly well grounded yourself, JackAss. I know quite a few women who would go for a man like you. Would you like me to set you up with one?"

"I don't know, wouldn't it be awkward?" JackAss asked.

"How so?"

"If it doesn't work out. If one or both of us are disappointed."

"People do it all the time. It shouldn't be that awkward. Have you ever come close?"

"I thought I'd met the right one once. Turns out she was married."

"Oh, oh. Is that how you know not to get between a man and his wife; personal experience?"

"Thankfully, I found out before anything happened. Stepped back and left it alone."

"Good for you. So, what do you say? Should I hook you up?"

"Let me think about it."

"Do you have any preferences, white, black, lesbian?" I teased.

"Color doesn't matter too much. I guess I'll stay away from the lesbians."

"One of my girlfriends, Yvonne, is getting married, so she's off the table. Tiffany is getting serious about the man she's been dating, so we'll stay away from her at the present. Tammie is a bit on the flighty side. She changes boyfriends about once a month whether she needs to or not. That leaves the Donna, a nurse, black, Cheyenne, the sales manager, also black. Hmm. Also Tan's sister, Sydney, white by the way. Erin is bi, but in a quasi-committed lesbian relationship with Shizuko, and Maria, who's also bi and never had a relationship lasting past two dates, so I guess we could call her uncommitted or decommitted."

"Quasi-committed?" 

"Yes, committed to each other but allowed to have lovers on the side, usually as a couple." I noticed the look on his face. "Strange, I know, but it seems to work for them. I know another couple who does the same thing. Just met them on my honeymoon in fact."

"I don't know if I could ever do something like that."

"I'm with you." I wish I wasn't having sex with everyone Oliver wanted me to.

Suki chose that moment to arrive. "Sorry I'm late," she said, gathering her supples.

"I'm used to it," I said.

"What were you talking about?"

"You're unusual relationship with Erin," I replied honestly.

"Ha. You should talk. You didn't have sex with anyone until you were married. The last remaining 24 year old virgin in Atlanta."

JackAss's eyebrows went up.

"It's true," I admitted. "I thought saving myself for my husband was the right thing to do." I'm not so sure I should have waited anymore. Tan may have gotten to have all the firsts with my body if I'd started having sex when we got engaged.

"Most people don't wait anymore," JackAss said.

"Apparently, that makes me special," I said. Special in an unhappy way I wish I wasn't so special for.

"Let's get going," Suki said. "Daylights burning."

"You could have been here earlier," I reminded her.

"I know. I said I'm sorry."

"Later, JackAss. Let me know if you want to be introduced."

"Introduced to who?" Suki asked as we rolled away.

"Any one of my single friends not in a committed relationship."

Suki turned back to look at him. "If I weren't a lesbian, I'd give him a second look."

"If I weren't married, so would I."

Squishy Squashy XXX
http://www.xvideos.com/video22082147/259luxu-295_sample

http://www.xvideos.com/video19324251/259luxu-204_sample

http://www.xvideos.com/video17918123/259luxu-188_sample

http://www.xvideos.com/video28563397/259luxu-752_sample

http://www.xvideos.com/video33228271..._sex_scene_182
Old 29-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
Chamberlain23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChamberlain23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awesome story bro, thanks for nice share
Old 30-06-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

The following weekend, Oliver kept me to himself, though I soon regretted the reason why. On Friday night, he used all of my holes, letting me sleep after fucking my ass. He led me down to his basement on Saturday morning after I sucked his cock. He brought me to a sanitary looking, white tiled area with several chains and cuffs and a huge drain in the floor. It looked ominous to me; the sort of place where a serial killer confined his victims before killing them and draining their bodies of blood. If I didn't think he planned on returning me to Tan, changed but alive, I might have worried more.

I still joked about it. "How many people have died down here?" I asked as he fastened my wrist cuffs to a chain descended from the ceiling.

He finished fastening me up, then looked around, perhaps seeing what I saw for the first time. He smiled again. God, I hated his smile. It had depraved lechery written all over it. 

"Down here? Nobody's died down here." Not nobody's died, but they haven't died down here.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"To break you of some bad habits."

"What bad habits do I have?"

"You'll see."

He moved behind me where I couldn't see him and I heard him running water in a sink. I wondered if he was washing his hands.

"Spread your legs, Brenda, like the good little slut you are."

He was still behind me so I assumed he was going to fuck me in the ass. I spread my legs. This assumption took more root when he smeared lube around and in my sphincter. Instead of his cock, something else went into my bum, something not as large. He hung a rubber bag beside me and there was a tube running from the bag down behind me. He opened a spigot on the bag and my rectum filled up, pushing my stomach out some. It was warm and stung a little, but not too much. The bag emptied. The other end of the hose was removed from my bottom, leaving the fullness behind.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Giving you an enema. Three of them actually. We're going to clean you out. It's only warm soapy water, so easy on the system. I want you to hold it as long as you can. When you can't hold it any longer, evacuate your bowels. Everything will go down the drain. We'll clean you up afterward. You can shower in the corner when you're done."

"Why are we doing this?" 

"Because I want your asshole to be nice and clean when I fuck you today."

Having a dirty asshole had never stopped him before. Still I wasn't mortally opposed to being cleaner when he fucked my ass. Seemed it would be less messy that way, so I did as he instructed. I stood there as long as possible until I felt ready to burst. 

"It's going to come out soon," I warned.

"Let it."

"Can I squat? I'll get less on my legs that way."

"So squat."

I shook the chain to which I was attached. "Right." He lowered it down so I could squat over the drain and I let it all out with a loud whoosh accompanied by some unladylike farts. When it was all drained, he wiped me down and washed everything down the drain so we could start again. Filling the bag, inserting the plug, opening the bag and more warm water filling my rectum. He raised the chain again so I could rest against the tension a little as I stood. When I was close, he lowered it, and I squatted; the water running much clearer this time. There was a lot less shit to rinse away. We did it a third time and the water ran clear. 

"Good," he said. "That should do it. Very nice, Brenda."

He unhooked my cuffs from the ceiling and bent me over what looked like a gymnasts pommel horse, without the pommels, fastening my wrist cuffs to a bracket on the floor, and my ankle cuffs well to either side so he'd have unrestricted access to my ass.

Having secured me firmly, he approached me with what appeared to be a gag. 

"Why? I'm not fighting you. I've never fought you."

"You will," he replied ominously. Given his words, I didn't want to take the gag and I did fight him, trying to keep my mouth closed. He didn't fight me. Instead, he held my nose until I couldn't hold my breath anymore and the second I opened my mouth to breathe, he shoved it into my mouth, securing it in back of my head. It wasn't the ball gag I thought it was. It was a metal ring, open so I could breathe, but wide enough to keep my mouth locked wide open. He stripped off his clothes in front of me, his cock hard and ready.

I suddenly remembered the video I'd seen when my friends were preparing me for my wedding night.

"Nootth, noootthh." I couldn't speak properly, my no's coming out as garbled nonsense. Saliva was dripping to the floor. I started fighting my bonds to little effect. I was as secure as a condemned man in an electric chair. Fuck!

Oliver smeared lube on my star and pushed into my ass, moving slowly, sliding all the way up. He fucked me for a few minutes, then approached my head, lifting it by my hair.

"Nooottthh attthhh to muuttth," I said, crying. 

Oliver pushed through the ring in my mouth, filling my throat with his cock and I vomited. I hadn't eaten anything but his cum since last night, but everything in my stomach went all over him and down the drain. He pulled out, calmly washed himself and the floor, went behind me and fucked my ass some more. A couple minutes later, he was back at my head, fucking my throat. I vomited again, not as much this time. The same process repeated over and over. It wasn't long before I had nothing left in my stomach, unable to bring anything up, but a bit of spit. Pretty soon, I was finding it hard to even gag, my throat raw. 

It finally reached the point nothing happened. He fucked my ass, then fucked my mouth and nothing happened. I had no fight left. I couldn't throw up anymore. He climaxed in my throat and I swallowed what I could, the rest running out my mouth and dripping on the floor. He cleaned up everything again, putting it back in pristine condition while I remained bent over the horse, drool running out of my mouth.

He squatted down in front of me. 

"We have to repeat this process without the ring gag. I know you'll be tempted to bite my cock off. Can't say I blame you, but you have to learn to take it. I remind you, should you bite off my cock, I will likely bleed to death down here. You're tied to the horse, having emptied your stomach and you won't be able to get away. It's sound proof down here; no one will hear you scream. You'll slowly starve to death. People will wonder where you went to. After awhile, my disappearance will cause your slutty films and photos to be released to the internet. At that point, people might think you were running to avoid the shame. Maybe after some period of time, when your disappearance becomes public, your private detective agency will figure out where you are. Your car is in the garage. No one will see it. If this is the ending of your life you see for yourself, go ahead, bite if off. I think you have more to live for than that. In a couple months, this will all be over and you can go back to your normal, white bread, life. I'll be out of the picture and you can settle down, have a couple kids with the husband. Do you understand your situation?"

I glared at him, but I nodded yes. It was very clear.

He removed the ring gag.

"You're a fucking, rat prick, bastard!" I said. "I hate you so much it burns."

"I understand," he said. "Many of the women down here have felt that way. Are you going to behave yourself?"

"What choice do I have?"

"Only the choice to comply or die a slow death. I told you before, no one's died down here. I'd hate for you to be the first. I'm rather fond of you."

"You have a funny way of showing it."

"It won't be so bad," Oliver said. "It's why I cleaned you out. Right now, you're rectum's probably as clean as your cunt and you've sucked many a cock which has just fucked it."

He patted me on the head and disappeared up the stairs. He returned several minutes later with a movie camera which he set up to record from my rear quarter. You would be able to see his cock, first in my ass, and later in my mouth. Fucking prick. This is one movie of his I might destroy. I wouldn't be able to bear watching it or for anyone else to see it either.

By the time he was set up, his cock was hard again. He smeared a little lube around my back door and pushed in. He went the same way he did the first time. Fuck my ass a little, then my mouth, back and forth. At first I tried not to touch his cock. To let it go to my throat without touching my tongue, but that was a pointless exercise. I couldn't do it for long, and my tongue would circle his cock so I could swallow. Despite it being in my ass and my belief I would be licking my shit off his shaft, he was right, damn him. It didn't taste awful. It had an earthier taste, sharper and more pungent than before, but not horrible. Worse yet, I orgasmed while his cock was in my ass.

Ass, mouth, ass, mouth. It wasn't long before I was sucking his cock as I normally did, as distasteful as the prospect was. He finally finished up in my ass and I sucked his cock clean of his cum. He readied up a package for me, an enema bottle like the one he used, hose, nozzle, and a small bottle of soap.

"I'm going to release you now," Oliver said. "I told you it wouldn't be that bad and it wasn't. You can either go home or I'll take you out to dinner. Before coming over in the future, I suggest you do three enemas as you did today to thoroughly cleanse yourself. You can choose not to, if you wish, but you will be expected to suck any cock, whether it's been in your ass or not, and I think you'd prefer a clean ass to one that isn't."

"I'd like to go home," I spit out.

"As you wish."

He finally released me and I slowly stretched my muscles. It was all I could do to not kick him in the balls, but he looked as if he were prepared and I'd prefer to be wearing big fucking boots when I did it. I took a shower in the place he indicated, cleaning his cum from my ass as best I could without a douche. 

Before I went upstairs to dress, I said, "I hate and detest you with a passion you'll never understand."

"You say that now, but I'm only unlocking the person trapped inside."

"What? The slut? The whore? That person?"

"I would say the results speak for themselves. You've responded very well to your training. You're fucking like someone who's been sexually active for 9 years, instead of 9 months."

"As if you've given me any chance in the matter."

"You decided at the very beginning that sucking my cock was better than stopping your wedding and explaining what happened was an accident. It would seem you were born for this. At every point, you've chosen the response of a whore rather than a loving and devoted wife. What would you think?"

"If I'd had a moment to decide, I would have chosen otherwise. You gave me like thirty seconds. I know I made a mistake."

"When you have no time to decide is when you follow your deepest and most basic impulses. You chose cock sucking. Given one cock sucking incident, you chose fucking other men rather than telling your husband and throwing yourself on his mercy. Even if your husband left you after you said anything, you wouldn't be at risk of exposure for all you've done since to all those people you don't even know. Now, I would agree you have little choice left, because you've always chosen the path of the slut, and your upbringing says you can't expose your true nature. I say you've followed your true nature, what my Father would call your True Will."

Shit! Was he right? Was I a natural whore? I imagined acting as I did to save my relationship to Tanner, the first man I ever loved. That if I somehow managed to keep everything from Tanner, I could go back to the way things were. Did every choice I ever make reveal a true nature, a fucking, debauched, cunt licking, cock sucking, orgiastic inner whore? 

No. No. No. I hated this. I didn't want this. I detested everything about my life and I detested Oliver even more, but, Oh, God, if he was right. Why had I made all the choices I made? Granted, he'd given me no fucking time for any rational choices, but was a choice made in haste indicative of my true nature? If I was what he said, wouldn't I like this more, not just having orgasms, but wanting everything he made me do and not dreading it with every fiber of my being.

"I refuse to believe that," I said. But still worried he might be right.

"Actions speak for themselves," Oliver replied calmly.

I departed, no words left.

As soon as I was in the car, I started crying. I called Tiffany. She heard me sobbing and without another word being said, told me she'd be right over. 

"Give me an hour," I said. "I'm leaving Oliver's now. Let me get home, and take another shower. I'd like to get a little more presentable than I am now."

"Okay. Please don't do anything rash."

"What could be more rash than all I've done." I hung up.

At home, I took the hottest shower I could stand after using a douches to cleanse my sex and bottom. I gargled with mouthwash for 5 minutes, but even leaving a minty taste, I still remembered the taste of his cock after it was in my ass. I put on a t-shirt and shorts and opened a bottle of wine, waiting for Tiffany to show. I'd stopped crying, but tears lurked in my eyes, waiting to spill over. Tiffany knocked on the door and I let her in and clasped her in a close embrace, my tears escaping again. Tiffany hugged me back, patting my back, letting me get it out. When my crying was reduced to a few gasping sobs and hiccups, Tiffany led me to the couch and had me sit down. 

"Rough day?" Tiffany asked, while she poured us both glasses of wine from the open bottle on the coffee table.

She handed me my glass and sat down beside me with her hand on my knee.

More Videos Sharing.... .....
http://www.xvideos.com/video48376119...ump_on_my_dick

http://www.xvideos.com/video34956205/teen
http://www.xvideos.com/video34322203...bs_compication

http://www.xvideos.com/video31690069...abe_great_fuck

http://www.xvideos.com/video21366663...ed_ on_camera

http://www.xvideos.com/video30518175..._haruka_sanada

http://www.xvideos.com/video16835883..._haruka_sanada
http://www.xvideos.com/video17321727...puffy_vag ina
Old 01-07-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

"The worst. I thought nothing would be worse than last weekend, but today was much worse."

"How bad?"

"Ass to Mouth bad," I said, crying again.

"Oh, Brenda, I'm so sorry. I can't tell you how sorry I feel for you."

She pulled me against her and I cried into her shoulder, taking comfort from her arms. It took awhile before I could speak again. I continued lying against her shoulder and whispered. Tiffany was stroking my hair.

"At least he gave me 3 enemas first. I kept throwing up at the beginning, like I did at your apartment. He'd just clean himself and everything else off and start again. He kept going until I didn't respond anymore. I had a ring gag in my mouth so I couldn't close my mouth. After he was able to cum in my mouth without my gagging anymore, he took the ring gag out and said we'd have to do it again, without the gag. He said if I bit his dick off, I'd die of starvation down in his soundproof basement. It would take weeks or months before anyone found me. I was chained down there. So, he did it again, and I sucked his cock. In my ass, then in my mouth; back to my ass, back to my mouth. He finally orgasmed in my ass and I sucked him clean."

"From now on," Tiffany said, "if I don't hear from you every two days, I'll attempt to reach you. If you don't respond, I'll assume Oliver has you and it's the first place I'll look. If you need to bite his cock off, I'll find you. You won't starve to death."

I gave a small unhappy laugh. "I'm not always at his place. Last week he had me at some BDSM club he helped found. I was treated like a sex slave for two days, available to whoever wanted me. I was punished for cumming without permission or for any reason at all. I lost track of how many times I was fucked. I was trained to be a better cunt licker. I was swatted every time I lost concentration licking a Mistress's cunt while I was fucked with a strap-on. I thought the experience of last weekend was the worst thing I'd ever done until today."

"Do you always have your phone with you?"

"It's normally in my car. I'm not allowed to keep it on me when I'm with Oliver."

"Did you drive to this club?"

"I was taken there. We went in Oliver's car."

"It would give me a starting place, even if you're not with your phone. Give my your Apple ID and password, Oliver's address and the name of the detective agency you worked with."

"Why?" I said.

"With your Apple ID and password, I can track you on 'Find my iPhone'. It gives me a starting point to find you. I can check Oliver's address, and I can contact your detective agency if I need more resources. I'm not going to let you die if you need to fight back. No matter what happens. No matter what information is exposed, I will always be your friend. I think most of us would. Don't sell your parents short either. They might be disappointed in the choices you were forced to make, but they'll stand by you, no matter what."

I hugged her again, then got a pencil and paper and wrote everything down. Tiffany held up the paper. "This information will go into a password protected portion of my phone. I won't give it to anyone without your permission, not even Tan. If I need it, I'll use it, but not for anything but to protect you. I'm with you, Brenda, all the way."

"Thank you, Tiffany."

My phone went off, the text message warning. I ignored it. 

"What if it's Tan?" Tiffany said.

"It's the middle of the night in Osaka. We have something planned for about ten tonight my time. It's probably Oliver sending me a video of my latest performance. I plan on deleting it, I'm so disgusted." 

"What if it's not?" Tiffany said.

Okay. I glanced at my phone. It was Jolene.

"It's one of the detectives at the agency I hired. She wants me to call her when I have a minute."

"Call her now to see what she wants and invite her here. I'd like to speak to her."

I called Jolene on speaker and asked her what she needed.

"I can't stop thinking about you, Brenda, and what you're going through. It's absolutely horrible, and I was thinking," Jolene said, "that you only asked us to check the connections between Oliver and your bridesmaids or other female friends, because you believed one of them was helping Oliver. You never asked us to check any possible connections between Oliver and male members of the wedding party."

"None of them were at the Bachelorette Party," I replied. "Why would I?"

"Because maybe it was somebody else who got one of your girlfriends to do this; not Oliver. Some cut out to distance Oliver from the women, make it harder to figure out who did it."

I looked at Tiffany. She nodded.

"Jolene, my name is Tiffany, Brenda's Maid of Honor, and I think you made a very good point. Do you have time to come to Brooke's place right now?"

"Brenda?" Jolene asked. "Is this something you want?"

"Please, Jolene. I've decided to trust Tiffany and she knows everything you know right now, and maybe stuff you don't. We can discuss this more thoroughly if you come over."

"I'll be there in an hour."

While we waited, I wrote everything down I could remember about the wedding and who had attended and where they lived. I still had the list made up from writing my Thank You cards and Tiffany and I went through the list with a fine tooth comb, trying to decide what names to give Jolene when she got here. All the groomsman, Best Man, closest friends. Theoretically, it had to be someone who knew all of us, knew most of the details of our personal lives and had some type of access to those closest to me.

"If you had to pick one name off this list who jumps off and grabs you by the throat," Tiffany said, "who would it be?"

I tapped one name with my pencil. Geoff Suck.

"God, me too," Tiffany said. "That slimy weasel is exactly the sort of person who'd be involved in something like this."

Suddenly, I remembered why Friedrich had looked so fucking familiar to me. He looked a little like Geoff.

"Do you know if Geoff has any family? A brother, or cousin, someone who might look a little like Geoff?"

"I'm not sure," Tiffany said. "I never paid any attention to Geoff or anyone he was close to. I hate him so much, why would I want to know more about him. He might have mentioned a cousin while we were dancing together, before I had to practically slap his face and leave him on the dance floor. He said something like his cousin and he would love to double team me some time. That's when I left him on the floor. What a prick!"

"Do you remember the cousin's name?" I asked. "It's kind of important."

"I'm not sure. Shit it was months ago and a guy I detest. Maybe Fred or Freddie."

"Could it be Friedrich?"

"Maybe, but I thought Geoff called him Fred. Why do you ask? What's so important about a cousin?"

"I might have met him at the BDSM club last weekend. He wanted to tenderize my cunt before fucking me. It's the only nice thing Oliver may have ever done for me, making Friedrich leave me alone. Maybe Fred's a pet name or nickname for Friedrich." 

Jolene arrived and I invited her in. She joined us in the living room, sitting across from Tiffany and I. 

"Jolene, this is Tiffany, my best friend. Tiffany, this is Jolene Barstard of CapOn Investigations. I apologize, Tiffany, but I had CapOn investigate you and all my friends to find out who was betraying me. She probably knows more about you than you'd want her to know, but she didn't find any connections between you and Oliver, so it's the reason I was willing to take a chance on our friendship, so I hope you can forgive me and forgive her."

Jolene leaned forward and shook Tiffany's hand, then leaned back, serene and looking calmer than I felt.

Tiffany said, "Actually, I understand perfectly well and don't blame either of you a bit. In fact, I'd like to hire you again on Brenda's behalf."

"Tiffany!" I said. "It's not necessary for you to do this."

"If you could have trusted me earlier, we might have been able to stop Oliver before now. I'm sorry you couldn't. I understand, but now you do, I have to help."

Jolene smiled for the first time. "If you're hiring me on her behalf, I can't share information with you unless Brenda wishes me to."

"I don't care. I don't care where your investigation leads. I want to do everything in my power to make it end, to make her nightmare stop."

"It might be expensive."

"I've got money to burn. I'd spend it all to save Brenda. She's told me some of the things he's done to her and it's tearing me up inside."

I started crying again and buried my head on her shoulder. I knew her shirt had to be soggy by now. This was the third time I'd cried on her. 

Tiffany pushed the list we'd composed across the table. "These are the people most likely to be involved in some way. We circled the best man's name. Nobody likes him except Tan. He's the slimiest person we know. Brenda saw some guy who looked similar to him at a BDSM club she was at last weekend. She thinks a Friedrich or Fred, might be related to Geoff."

"I'll get started tonight," Jolene said.

"Thank you. Brenda told me you took vacation time off to help identify Oliver. You may add that to my bill if you wish."

"Not necessary. That was my gift to Brenda. I feel much the same way you do. It's why I haven't been able to let this go."

"We know you were able to ascertain the types of cameras used to photograph Brenda. Any luck tracing them or where the signals were sent?"

"No. The cameras themselves were part of a massive shipment to some companies in the Atlanta area. They weren't resold. My guess is they were either given to or stolen by Oliver by someone in one of those companies. We can only track the signals while they're being used. My understanding is, Oliver has enough of a hold on Brenda, he doesn't bother with hidden cameras anymore. Would that be true, Brenda?"

Things were moving at a breakneck pace. I was having difficulty keeping up. Apparently, Jolene was speaking Tiffany's language and vice versa. "Yes. He set up a normal camera to record me today. Used a flash drive, I think."

"My understanding is Brenda can't get this to stop, even by killing Oliver," Tiffany said, "because her previous activities will be released, bringing a tremendous amount of shame on her and possibly causing her prosecution. This could all end if we can find where his information is stored and can destroy it, including finding out who will release the information if something happens to Oliver. If we can trace the radio frequency of any hidden cameras, it might help us to determine where the information is stored."

"I would agree with your assessment," Jolene said. 

"If we could force them to use a hidden camera again, do you have anyone who could trace the signal?"

"I know someone we will sometimes hire for tech jobs such as this. He's very good. But how do we get them to use hidden cameras again?"

"They may still be using them for specific activities," Tiffany responded. "Brenda, did you receive photos or movies from your trip to the BDSM club last weekend?"

"I receive them from every activity. It's part of the shaming process, to make me feel like a whore when it's done."

"Did you see any cameras or anyone taking pictures with a phone? Even security cameras?"

"No, but I wasn't looking for them. I already assume I'm always being recorded, so they're always there someplace. I no longer bother looking for them anymore."

"It seems to me, a BDSM club would be verboten for any kind of camera. Depending on who's there and who's participating, it could be great blackmail material. It's why we didn't want cameras or phones at your Bachelorette party. Too embarrassing if we do something stupid. Why would they have security cameras of internal activities? Makes no sense to me at all. Were you even recorded in the bedrooms?"

"Yes, in Mistress Toni's bedroom with Slut."

"Slut?" They both asked in unison.

"Mistress Toni's slave or sub. Her name is Slut. It's the only name she gave me and the only one anyone used. I was Whore, at least to Mistress Toni."

"No, this makes no sense to me. If you were recorded there, it had to be hidden cameras," Tiffany said. "Those people would be awfully pissed to know every perverted detail of their lives was being recorded."

"You're right," Jolene said. "Brenda, I need to see that movie and please excuse me for looking at it."

I handed her the phone after opening the file. She politely turned the sound off before watching a portion of it. "Please write this number down for me." Tiffany picked up the pencil and jotted down the number Jolene read off.

"Tiffany, this movie makes me think it's hidden cameras even more. There's no panning of any of the individual shots, or any movement to show someone was controlling the camera. Since this is a compilation of many different cameras recordings, which was edited, I couldn't get all the EXIF metadata, but this number was still available." She pulled out her phone. "Read the number back to me please," after opening an app. Tiffany did so. "This serial number comes back to another nanny cam type camera, wireless type."

"So if she goes back to this club," Tiffany said. "We can trace anywhere the signal goes."

"That's my understanding from the tech guy."

"Who is he?" Tiffany asked. "Is he reliable and can he keep a secret? We don't want Brenda's information getting out any other way, either."

"I'd trust him with my life," Jolene said. "Worked with the 75th Ranger Regiment, in their cyber warfare and anti-cyber warfare department. He knows shit I'll never know. He works as a security guard for some rich asshole north of here. No offense."

"None taken," Tiffany replied. "Some rich people are assholes."

"JackAss?" I asked.

"Yeah, JackAss Hard. Do you know him?" Jolene asked.

"JackAss's rich asshole boss just purchased two nude paintings of me. Another one is being painted on the estate now every weekday, though not for him. This one's for Tan. I see JackAss just about every day. I didn't know his last name."

"JackAss's boss is Shizuko's patron?" Tiffany asked.

"It would certainly seem so."

"You might want to add JackAss's boss to the list of people to investigate," Tiffany said to Jolene.

"Why?" I asked.

"Do you remember what painting he wanted to commission next?"

"Fuck!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, fuck." Tiffany replied.

"Why fuck? Jolene asked.

"It was a bondage piece," Tiffany said. "Given where Brenda spent last weekend, does anyone else think this is a total coincidence? I wouldn't be surprised to find out rich asshole isn't a member of the fucking club."

"What's the name of the club, Brenda," Jolene asked, pulling the paper over to write on.

"Oliver said it didn't have a name, only a motto. It was on the plaque by the front door. French for 'Do What Thou Wilt'. You can find the French name in your research on the Hellfire Club. I recognized it from your printouts."

"If JackAss's boss is unreliable and a possible member of the no name club," Tiffany asked. "Is JackAss reliable to be used for what we need him for?"

I thought about JackAss and all the conversations we'd had over the past several months, his teasing, his professionalism, the way he alone, of all the guards didn't try to stare at my nude body. He'd been a good friend, but right now I didn't trust even my closest friends. 

"I think he'd be reliable," Jolene said. "I've worked with him before and like I say, I'd trust him with my life. But, it's Brenda's life we're talking about here. I think it's her decision."

"I don't know," I said. "I like JackAss a lot and want to trust him, but let's face it. Unless I go back to the club, he won't have a job to do. Personally, I hope I never go back to that place. I detested it."

"Maybe not," Tiffany said. "If they are recording with hidden camera's there, it's not just you they are recording. We might be able to get at least some of the information we need without you going back. I think you should make a decision about JackAss sooner rather than later. The faster we get this information, the faster your nightmare can end.

"Let me think about it," I said. 

Our conversation sort of petered out after that. Jolene gave both of us hugs and left shortly thereafter taking her new research with her. Tiffany left a few minutes later.

"Thank you, Tiffany. I love you so much. I can't believe you're helping me out like this."

"Brendasie. I told you I feel partly responsible. I'd rather spend the money on you than a new dress or stereo system. Those are just things. People are what count; not things. I'd rather die with lots of friends than lots of money." She kissed my cheek and hugged me again. "We'll find a way to get you out of this, Brenda. I mean it."

Videos related with Story.....
https://openload.co/f/qk4pQHPNk8Q
https://openload.co/f/mpc5n8O9hpo

Video Clips Screening here
http://www.xvideos.com/video26446411... x.tumblr.com
http://www.xvideos.com/video26203465...eautiful_model
http://www.xvideos.com/video26553065...g$$$$$l_pyyp4f
http://www.xvideos.com/video26200769...umx.tumblr.com
http://www.xvideos.com/video29366755/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video9353014/_c_90_18_2
http://www.xvideos.com/video11021516...with_boyfriend
http://www.xvideos.com/video29737505...tp_zo.ee_4m6je
http://www.xvideos.com/video23474304...ancamgirls.com
http://www.xvideos.com/video27274897/19_
Old 02-07-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Learning more from our previous mistakes, Tan and I had set a schedule for contacting one another. One of the best times was late on Saturday for me and Sunday morning for him, so after Tiffany and Jolene left, I called Tan. We masturbated for each other on FaceTime. After we orgasmed, he asked me about my week.

"The painting's coming along nicely. Suki's about halfway done."

Of course, Oliver's part in my week was a forbidden subject. All the other things I'd done for Oliver, I'd done for Tan. I figured if my blackmailer could do it, my husband should be able to do it as well, but today's episode, I couldn't imagine sharing with Tan. I was so disgusted and appalled by Oliver using me ass to mouth, letting Tan do it was out of the question. 

"Tiffany came over today," I said. "We had a good long talk. She's a very good friend to me, Tan. I don't deserve her any more than I deserve you."

"Why don't you think you deserve me?"

"Because you're a good man."

"And you're not a good woman?" Tan asked.

That was a dangerous question. "Not as good as I want to be for you."

"What more could you do for me, you're not doing already?"

It was more a question of what couldn't I be doing, than could, but okay.

"I feel I could be doing a better job as your wife. Nothing specific really." Nothing I can say to you, Tan. "Just better. I think I could be a better friend to Tiffany, too. I know she's got more money than we do, but she'll pay for everything if I let her." Like my detective agency. "How's things going in Osaka?"

"Going well. I'm happy with my work here. Things are coming along."

That was specific.

"When can you come home?" I asked. When can I get back to a single day of Oliver?

"That's still indefinite," Tan replied. Oh, shit.

"Would it be possible for you to come home for a week or two before the end of the project? I miss you."

"I'll check. I'll let you know."

"Please do, Tan. I love you and want you with me."

"I love you too, Brenda. I'll talk to you later."

He hung up. I turned off my light and laid there, in the dark, staring at the ceiling for several hours until I finally fell asleep.

Videos attached
http://www.xvideos.com/video23305240/uniqlo_-_85po
http://www.xvideos.com/video19290541...red_by_discuz_
http://www.xvideos.com/video23305310/_-_porncamlife.com
http://www.xvideos.com/video48441209...stolen_vi deo
http://www.xvideos.com/video39814505/japanese_sex

More for Downloads ???
https://openload.co/f/I7X3E6t5Dz0
https://openload.co/f/xMlQeNE4AtI
Old 02-07-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
eoisun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, please keep going
Old 03-07-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Sunday was the first day I really had to myself for a couple weeks. Of course, Oliver had to spoil it for me first thing in the morning by sending me a movie of my humiliation yesterday. He followed it up with a short text.

You should watch it. You were such a good little slut yesterday. Mistress Toni has requested your services next Friday night. She's having a little soiree and would appreciate your cunt licking talents to assist Slut. Arrive there by FIVE PM. You'll spend the night at her house. You'll address her and obey as you did at the Club. She'll report on your compliance. Any failures on your part will result in punishment by me. When you're released, you'll come here. Don't forget to cleanse yourself before coming. 

He provided her address. I checked to see when I could leave my modeling responsibilities and still make it to Toni's by 5. With Friday afternoon rush hour traffic, I would need to leave the estate by 3:30. 

I texted back, Will I need to be masked? Will anyone know me?

I'll let you know.

I wondered which day would be more demeaning; Friday, licking cunt, or Saturday, with Oliver. If I had to cleanse myself for Oliver, I suppose Saturday would be much worse.

I got a call from Jolene in the afternoon. She'd been working on the list today. I appreciated she was willing to work Sunday to help me. 

"Hey, Brenda. I'm trying to decipher some of the relationship issues between the people on your list. There are some tenuous threads between Geoff and Oliver, but nothing driving a nail in anyone's coffin. Some of the same threads exist between Oliver and Richard Wannabe."

"I'm sorry, who's Richard Wannabe?"

"JackAss's boss and Shizuko's patron. But they could be nothing more than rich guys doing business with one another. I can't find anything about the club. Apparently a motto is insufficient information to find an address. You don't know the address, do you?"

"I'm sorry. I was pretty wrapped up in my own thoughts as we went out there. Oliver had me naked in his car with nothing but a cloak on and I was concerned about what was going to happen. I didn't know you'd still be looking into this, so I wasn't paying a sufficient amount of attention."

"Do you even know where it was in relation to Atlanta?"

"Southeast, about an hour to hour and a half from Oliver's residence. We got on I-285 and I-675 but we left 675 before getting to I-75. It wasn't in a development. Just stuck by itself in the middle of nowhere. No windows on the bottom floor, a brick wall around a standard sized lawn, but I got the feeling the property was bigger."

"Out by Stockbridge, do you think?"

"More rural, I'd guess north of Stockbridge, maybe further East too."

"Shit. I can't search Google Earth for a place with a brick fence around it over 225 square miles."

"I'm sorry I can't help more."

"Call me if you think of anything else."

"Jolene, I might have a way to get the address without asking Oliver or going again."

"What is it?"

"Mistress Toni has requested my services this Friday night. If we go on the assumption the other members of the club are unaware they're being recorded and would be extremely pissed to find they are, do you think it's possible she would be mad enough to tell me it's location?"

"Shit, she might be. It could also be risky if she informed Oliver."

"Then, I imagine I can't simply blurt it out, but would need to approach the subject delicately."

"Definitely."

"Any suggestions?" I asked.

Jolene thought for a few minutes. I waited patiently for her to work it through.

"You could start by asking if there are recording devices at the Club and see what she says. If she says something to the effect of 'no fucking way', you could ask her if they had considered recording devices and how she would feel about them. If she's adamantly opposed to the idea, then you could reveal she's been recorded and show her the recording. That's where it gets tricky. We don't want her blowing up at Oliver or discussing this with any other Club members, some of whom might be in cahoots with Oliver. It might be best at that point if I spoke to her about why we're interested and why we want it to stop, and why no one else can know until we know who's getting this information so we can end your blackmail. I'll also need to reassure her we're not after her or any other members of the Club who are engaged in consensual behavior."

"It may be very late at night or early in the morning before she calls," I said.

"Any time, day or night," Jolene said. "If I need to come out there and speak to her in person, I will. She might also be able to tell us who holds the deed to the property."

"I'd also like to approach JackAss about what he knows and if he'll help me, even if he loses his job. I'm not sure what to say to him. It sounds as if you've worked with him before, so any suggestions on what I might say to him?"

"He's helped us nail the members of a child porn ring and a sex slavery thing we needed his skill set for. He was pissed as hell at the perpetrators when he worked on those. It's one of the reasons I trust him to help us. If you want to open a dialog with him, ask about me and the cases he's helped us with. If he responds the way I expect him to, you can hint at your situation and see how he responds. If it's the way you expect, ask for his help."

"Thank you, Jolene. I will."

We disconnected and I had more to think about. Maybe I wouldn't delete Oliver's last movie just yet.
Old 04-07-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

On Monday, I left early for Wannabe's estate. I'd been calling him Suki's client or patron for so long, I'd forgotten he must have a name. 

"Hey, early bird. Suki may not be here for an hour. She's usually late anyway," JackAss said.

"I know. I thought it might give us more time to talk."

"No one to nag while the husband's out of town, hey?" JackAss said, smiling.

"Something like that."

"Well, if you need a stand in, you can nag me for the next hour," he teased. "I'm a big boy, I can take it."

"Actually, I understand we have mutual acquaintances. I wanted to talk about them if you can."

"Depends on what you want to know. I don't kiss and tell."

I moved over to the golf cart and away from the other guard. JackAss said something to his partner and joined me on the cart.

"Nice to know you don't kiss and tell. So I can trust you with all my secrets, huh?"

"Depends on how juicy they are?" JackAss laughed. "Which friends do we have in common?"

"Jolene Bastard and Marcus Capon."

"Good people. I've worked with them a few times."

"What kinds of cases?"

"Usually stuff having to do with computers, cybercrimes, that kind of thing. I got mad skills, baby. How do you know them? Is your husband cheating on you?" 

More the other way around, really. "Completely unrelated matter," I said. "A friend is getting blackmailed. It's terrible. I feel so sorry for her. Her life is a disaster and she fears she will be totally ruined."

"It sounds bad," JackAss said. "I'm sorry to hear. Some people are total bastards, aren't they?"

"That's been my experience."

"How much is she being taken for?"

"It's not monetary, something far worse."

"Treason, criminal activity, what do they want?"

"Sex," I said. "They want sex. Unspeakable, vile, acts of sex, with whomever he wants."

"Damn! That sucks," JackAss said. "How close are they to catching him?"

"They know who he is already. There's a problem, though. Before it was discovered who he was, he took a lot of photos and video's of the young lady in question. If anything happens to him, all of his material will be released to the internet. Everyone will know what she's done and she's terrified. Without finding out where his blackmail material is being stored, and who would release it if he came to harm, nothing can be done about him. My friend has to keep submitting to him, no matter what he wants her to do. Jolene and Marcus have someone who might be able to track where stuff is going, but my friend is concerned about using him."

"Not enough skills?" Jackson asked.

"I'm told his skills are the best, but he's got another job and his current employer might be involved in the whole blackmail thing. We're just not sure. The connections are very tenuous, at best. But, he could end up working against his current employer and possibly lose his job. It really puts him in a bad position and my friend isn't sure he could betray his employer. It's a lot to ask of someone."

"I agree, it is a hard spot to put someone in, but if someone is involved in blackmailing some poor woman, anybody worth their salt would step up and help her. If the employer is involved, he deserves whatever happens to him and doesn't deserve his employee's loyalty. It's criminal, is what it is, and they all ought to be shot."

"So, you think if this person is a good man, he would step up, no matter what, even if it means he could lose his job?"

"I'd do it, that's for sure."

"I'm very happy to hear you say so. I always thought you were a good man."

"So, who you getting for this job?"

"You, if you're sure you can look into your employer."

"Me? You think Mr. Wannabe's involved?"

"Not sure. Like I say, tenuous connections, but suspicious."

"Wait a minute! Who's the friend?"

I looked down at the ground, afraid to look at him. "Me," I whispered.

"What the fuck!" His voice was loud and his partner looked our way, wondering what was going on. I signaled JackAss to keep it down and he whispered, "Is that why you're posing nude out here on his estate?"

"No. Shizuko asked me to pose for a painting for a rich patron. I agreed because I wanted to get out of my house during the day where it was easier for my blackmailer to reach me and make me do things. I hired Jolene and Marcus to find out who he was, but without full time surveillance on me, which I couldn't afford without my husband finding out, it was hard to catch him. It took an hour for them to reach my house from the office, and by that time, he had used me and was gone. He was very clever. Jolene took vacation time to watch me and catch him in the act. I was ready to kill him, but he said if I did, all my information would be released to the internet, the police, the district attorney, and my family and friends, so everyone would know what I did and I would be the lead suspect in his death. I can't get out of this without finding who would release the information if he died or got arrested and where he's keeping my information."

"Brenda, I am so sorry. How do you think my boss is involved?"

"Jolene found some business connections, but it could be two wealthy men doing business with one another. My blackmailer, a man named Oliver Cocky, is supposedly associated with a public relations firm. If Mr. Wannabe needs public relations done, it could be perfectly legitimate. The more tenuous information is Oliver took me to a BDSM club two weeks ago, to which he admitted to being part founder. Mr. Wannabe wants Suki to do another painting. The new one would have a bondage and discipline theme, and from the preliminary sketches Suki has done, is probably not something going up in his house. It might be appropriate for a BDSM club. Jolene hasn't found any property which Oliver owns which indicates he holds the deed to the club. But we know he's got partners; he's only a co-founder. Perhaps someone else who's interested in bondage and has more money? As I said, we're not sure Mr. Wannabe is involved, but he could be. We're not interested in the club and who uses it. Consensual sex between adults is not our concern. I only want to stop what's happening to me."

"Does Suki know?"

"None of my friends know, except for two, one of whom is now paying Capon's fees. This whole thing started at a bachelorette party where only my friends were. One of them arranged for a damaging photo to be taken. It escalated from there. I haven't known which of my friends I could trust. Suki was one of the friends at the party. Jolene hasn't found any connections with any of them, but someone had to betray me. I'm still working out who."

"You don't strike me as someone who would go wild at your bachelorette party."

"I wasn't. I didn't. Not intentionally anyway. I can explain it all later. Would it be possible for you to meet me and Jolene and my friend tonight at my place. We can explain everything then."

"I've got nothing planned."

"What time do you get off work?"

"Six."

"Could you come at seven? I'll cook us all dinner."

"Sure."

"Thank you. I appreciate all your help." I gave him the address, shook his hand and he got up and went back to work. I texted Jolene and Tiffany and asked they have dinner at my apartment when I explained everything to JackAss, to help tell him what we needed.

I waited for Suki to arrive and we went to work. Other than those using me, Marcus and Stanley, JackAss was the first man who knew what was happening to me. Stanley was into swapping and group sex. Marcus was a professional detective trying to help me out. JackAss was the first "normal" person I'd told and the look of pity in his eyes wrenched at me. Previously, he knew me as just the pretty girl who modeled nude down by the lake. Now, I was the girl who was being blackmailed into unspeakable sex acts. He already knew a BDSM club was involved. How disgusted would he be when he heard the rest of it. I hated he had to know, but I needed his help and if he had the skills necessary to end my nightmare; I'd tell him whatever he wanted to know to secure his help.

Videos Clips Screening
http://www.xvideos.com/video39629719...tion_-_javx.cc
http://www.xvideos.com/video39581465...ills_-_javx.cc
http://www.xvideos.com/video39568249...ills_-_javx.cc
http://www.xvideos.com/video38713889..._chuan_ang_ngu
http://www.xvideos.com/video38721709...er_is_sleeping
http://www.xvideos.com/video38843633...nd_her_husband
Old 04-07-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Enwstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro, please continue..
Old 05-07-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 05-07-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

I made spaghetti with garlic bread and a salad, something uncomplicated and filling for supper. Jolene and Tiffany were there a few minutes before seven. JackAss arrived a few minutes after. He'd taken time to shower and change into fresh clothes, a polo shirt and jeans. I invited him in and thanked him for coming, introducing me to Tiffany. He hugged Jolene, greeting her like the old friend she was. He shook Tiffany's hand. 

"Do you want wine with your spaghetti? Or I have juice or Diet Coke?"

"I'll have one glass of wine and ice water please. I don't want to drink too much."

Jolene had Diet Coke and ice water. I poured wine for Tiffany and me. It was going to be very hard to tell JackAss what I'd done. While we ate, I told him how I'd come to my current pass, starting from the bachelorette party. I didn't go into all the sordid details, but mentioned some of what I'd gone through.

"He made you work a glory hole and had you fucked on stage at a seedy strip club?"

I couldn't look at him when I answered, "yes".

He got up and started pacing around the floor, unable to sit still. "I want to strangle this fucking prick in the worst way." His fingers were wrapped around an imaginary neck and his arm muscles corded as he visualized wringing Oliver's. "What do you need me to do?"

"We believe activities at the BDSM club are being illicitly recorded without member's knowledge by wireless nanny cams," Jolene said. "Once we find the address of the club, we'd like you to go out there, identify where the wireless signal is being sent. We're assuming it's a laptop or computer there. Put a trap on the computer found and see if the information is sent anywhere else. We need to find all the places Brenda's information is sent."

"I can set the traps on the computer at the club," Jackson said, "but it won't tell us where Brenda's information is being sent, until Brenda is actually there. He might not send all the information to the same places. I'm assuming Brenda's information would be treated differently than all the other material he gathers, especially if no one else knows they're being recorded."

"He's probably right. Brenda, it means you'd have to go back again," Tiffany said. "Can you do it?"

"If Oliver doesn't bring me back soon, perhaps Mistress Toni can borrow me again and bring me back to the club. Even if we can't approach her directly about where the club is located, perhaps I can suggest she bring me back there. That way, we'll find the location of the club whether she wants to help or not, and she'd need Oliver's permission to bring me back and we know Oliver will record whatever happens to me there."

"Who's Mistress Toni?" JackAss asked, "and why don't you know where the club is if you've been there already?" 

"A dominatrix I met at the club. When I went to the club previously, I didn't pay attention to where I was going. I'd run out of money and didn't believe Jolene was still working on this. I believed I was alone and it didn't really matter where the club was. I would have to do what I was told anyway, which meant I had other things on my mind. I'm to assist Mistress Toni with something this Friday. We're hoping she'll help us if she knows she was recorded without her permission. If we don't feel she'll help us directly, perhaps she can be finessed to helping indirectly."

"What's Mistress Toni want with you?" JackAss asked

"Nothing she hasn't had already, JackAss," I said, looking down. "And I will gladly go if it means the end to this nightmare."

"Shit! This sucks," JackAss said. 

No Jackson, I thought, this one licks.

"As soon as you find out where the club is, let me know and I'll get started," JackAss said, "but have you considered turning Oliver's technology shit back on him and find out who the traitor is?"

"What do you mean?" Jolene asked.

"Plant wireless cameras at whichever places you want checked, including Oliver's place. Let's record their activities and we'll see who they're also dealing with. You might find your traitor, and in Oliver's case, get some blackmail material on him to counter his own."

Jolene and Tiffany looked at me.

"It will mean spying on my friends, most of whom are probably innocent," I said. "If they find out, they may hate me forever. Tiffany, they're your friends too. What do you think?"

"God, I hate it," she admitted. "I don't even want to know all of what my friends are doing. Nobody could love that kind of intrusion into their lives."

"Me, either," I said. I looked at Jolene. "If you were the only one who viewed any footage, at least we'd be in the dark about what they did."

"I have a suggestion," Jolene said. "Don't start with cameras. Go with normal listening bugs. If we hear anything suspicious, that's when we go with cameras. Put cameras at Oliver's for sure. Clone his cell phone, too."

"How do we do that?" I asked.

"I can give you the tools to clone his phone," JackAss said. "You'd have to be close to his phone, and he has to receive a phone call on it while you are. I can get the camera's and audio bugs too, but it will cost a shitload of money for good stuff."

"That's where I come in," Tiffany said. "Shitload of money bags, at your service."

We spent the next couple hours planning how, where and when. JackAss said he could have everything I needed for next weekend by Thursday. He'd come over and tell me what I needed to do when he gave me everything. As they left, I hugged each of them, JackAss included. 

"I'll never in a million years be able to thank you all for all you're doing for me. I'll be forever in your debt."

"When it's over, you can thank us. So far, we haven't accomplished that much," Jolene said.

"But when I needed a friend, you answered the call, and it's worth more than gold to me. Nothing has ever moved me more."

Videos Clips Screening
http://www.xvideos.com/video38937125...ase_comment.._
http://www.xvideos.com/video36851933..._-_busty20.com
http://www.xvideos.com/video26428147...ollection3.flv
http://www.xvideos.com/video26428183...ollection2.flv
http://www.xvideos.com/video24211765...ts_2016_18_001
http://www.xvideos.com/video26176643...h_perfect_body
http://www.xvideos.com/video30228983...65-360p_-_copy
http://www.xvideos.com/video42988211/meguri
http://www.xvideos.com/video48791637/s-cute-477

Or Maybe Some Downloads?
https://openload.co/f/RgBxqYUDD_Q
https://openload.co/f/K60KURmsFlQ

E N J O Y ! ! !
Old 07-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Chapter 20 - A Splinter of Light at Daybreak

Brenda attends Mistress Toni's party and gets her help, finding the address of the Club. She plants audio and video bugs at Olivers, though taken hard there. This Chapter contains lesbian sex, oral and anal sex including ass to mouth, and triple penetration.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Thursday, before Suki arrived, JackAss told me he had most of what I needed. He had something I could plant at Mistress Toni's if she seemed averse to helping. He had several choices of mini-cams which I could plant at Oliver's. He even had a super small ear piece which I could use at either place for instruction if I needed it. He also had a phone which I could use to clone Oliver's if given the opportunity. He asked for permission to come to my apartment that evening to show me everything and how it worked. I said he could and I'd provide pizza for him to eat so he didn't need to worry about food again. I said Jolene would also be there. He told me he'd be there a little after seven so he could shower and change before coming over.

Jolene was there around 6:30 and helped to dial me down, I was so nervous. The pizza was ordered to arrive at 7:30. I poured us some Diet Coke. I needed to be as clear headed as I could be. I was a technology neophyte. JackAss arrived and we hugged again. He was in khakis and another polo shirt. He had a bag with him; the stuff I would be using. We waited for the pizza to arrive before getting down to business. JackAss had ice water again. He said Diet Cokes were bad for us. So was everything else I was doing, so I didn't care if I was ingesting some chemicals which might give me cancer in the future.

We each ate a couple slices before we got down to business. JackAss opened his goody bag and pulled out this super small earpiece. 

"You can wear this tomorrow night and I can listen in and give you any tips about what to do in any situation," JackAss said.

"Please, JackAss. I'd appreciate it if someone else was listening instead you. I'm going to be doing some very embarrassing and humiliating things this weekend and it would make me more comfortable to know Jolene was listening instead of you. She's already seen movies of some of the other things I've had to do. I'd like my disgrace to be confined to a single person if I could."

"No problem," JackAss said, flushing red at what my words meant. "Jolene would do fine."

"How do I turn it on and can I get it wet?"

"I'll turn it on before we put it in and no, you can't get it wet. It costs about ten grand to make them this small and water will ruin it. It's nearly invisible in your ear. This little thread-like thing is the antenna and you can pull it out of your ear if you have to shower." 

"How does it go in?" 

JackAss showed me. "It's sound activated, so it saves on the battery. While you're sleeping at night, it will be off unless you snore. Do you snore?"

"Tan's never said anything, so I assume I don't."

"Nice to know."

Next he showed me all of the audio bugs. They were very sticky on the back and would stick to almost anything but cloth. They were so tiny. "If you have to place one at Mistress Toni's, I suggest you stick it on the back of the headboard and another one in the kitchen and the living room. They're also voice activated and remain dormant unless there's some noise. We're hoping Toni will willingly help us, but if she won't, stick these up in the three places I mentioned. They have about 20 hours of listening time if someone's playing the radio and about a half mile range. I'm going to put up a repeater station within range of the bug, which will send signals to Jolene for her to record. It has much longer battery life and greater broadcast range."

He paused. "I assume you'll try placing these in all your girlfriends houses during the next week. Do the same thing with them, bedroom, kitchen, living room. It's where most conversations take place. If you give me their addresses, I'll have repeaters set up near all their houses."

"I hate this," I said.

Jolene put her hand on mine. "I know, but you need to know. Hopefully, no one will ever know and once you know who the betrayer is, you can enjoy a full friendly relationship with those remaining."

"I suppose I should stick them in every home but Tiffany's and Maria's," I mused.

"It would be pointless to stick one in Tiffany's since she knows what we're doing, but you might want to put one in Maria's anyway. She doesn't know."

"She already knows about Oliver. I thought we've eliminated her as a suspect?"

"She could be an exceedingly good actress, Brooke. It's better if you're sure."

"Damn! This sucks."

JackAss took out 5 nanny cam devices. They were all small and unobtrusive objects. A pair of sunglasses, a small figurine, a necklace, a clock and a book. No wonder I hadn't noticed the cameras which recorded me earlier in my career as whore. There could easily have been a pair of sunglasses left in the music practice room at the church and I would never have given it a second thought.

"I would suggest trying to get at least one of these devices into his bedroom and one other room in his house, wherever he might conduct personal business."

"His study," I said, thinking of the book and all the books on his shelves in there.

"I imagine your relationship is not one where you would be giving him a gift," JackAss said.

"Not in a million years, and his home is relatively uncluttered and not one where he might not notice a new item such as a figurine or a new clock."

"Then I suggest you wear one of these personal items, like the sunglasses or the necklace. You wear them in his presence so he knows it's yours and conveniently leave it in his home. He'll see it and assume you forgot it. He might move it, but he could leave it where you left it."

"The sunglasses and the book, then. He's got a lot of books in his study and I could see him missing a new one on his shelves. How much did all this stuff cost?"

"Around $50,000." Money I could never repay Tiffany. Maybe I should become her whore; repay her by selling my body to others. "These are both movement and sound activated devices," JackAss explained. "and the item it's in gives us more battery space. The book will last a month or more. You need to be very careful setting this up. He can't see you doing so or he'll be suspicious. If you're not alone, don't bother trying to do it. We can do it another time, or if we can't do it any other way, he can suffer a break-in. You might try hitting him with a couple of the audio bugs which are almost undetectable unless he sweeps his home for bugs."

"Like I did when I found the radio signal in your butt plug," Jolene said, seeing my confusion.

I nodded. 

"Oliver bugged her ass!" JackAss exclaimed.

It was so funny the way he said it, I started laughing and after a few seconds, so did Jolene and Jackson. 

"He wanted to keep track of her so he could intercept her whenever he wanted," Jolene said, her laughter finally losing steam. "Before we found out who he was and they came to their present arrangement."

"Why'd you ever agree to any of this, Brenda?" JackAss asked. "From the way you described it, the party was all pretty innocuous."

"Because I was young, stupid and in love. I'd never had sex before with anyone, not even my fiancé. He approached me in the church minutes before my wedding. I was so worried Tan would stop the ceremony and I'd never get to marry the first man I'd ever loved, or it would all be delayed while everything was explained and maybe Tan's parents would convince him I wasn't the woman for him, even if he wanted to proceed. I thought I was getting rid of the evidence from the party while he secretly recorded me sucking his cock in my wedding dress, which was a thousand time worse. Ignorance and naivety. I tried to sound out Tan after receiving that little video to see if I could come clean then. He made it sound like being with another man was the worst possible betrayal of our marriage. If I couldn't get his forgiveness, I was screwed. Trying to preserve my marriage, led to all the other shit and now, I'm in so deep, Tan could never forgive me. Imagine your wife at a glory hole or on stage getting fucked. How would you stand it? Oliver double penetration fucked me with another man across the street from my husband's office. Can you even imagine how humiliated I was? I realize now I should never have done it, taken the initial consequences, but I never realized how bad it was going to get. I didn't know enough."

"I didn't hear about that one," Jolene said. "How the hell did he pull that one off?"

"A mask over my face and fake pubic hair, something called a merken. Since I'm shaved bare, Tan couldn't believe it was me, despite him finding the similarity amazing."

"It doesn't sound if you were very sure of Tan's love for you?" JackAss said.

"Maybe not," I conceded. "Tan was a bit of a player when I met him. He dated a lot, was with a lot of different women. I didn't even want to go out with him at first. But then I fell in love with him and he's handsome and successful and could have anyone he wanted. I suppose I was afraid he would think I wasn't good enough for him once he knew I wasn't pure anymore. I think one of the reasons he was intrigued in me was because I was a virgin and wouldn't fall into the sack with him when he crooked his finger at me. If I'm not the woman he thinks I am, what do I offer a hundred other women can't."

"I can think of about a hundred things," JackAss said.

"You're sweet. I'm tainted goods now though. If I can't get through this without Tan finding out, no one will ever want me. Oliver told me I've always been a slut and a whore. He said my choices under pressure were always to take the slut's path. He said it's an indication of my basic inner nature. If I wasn't a whore at heart, I could never have chosen the way I did. I wonder now if he was correct."

"Do you want this to be over?" Jolene asked.

"More than anything."

"Then you're not a whore. Quit listening to that prick."

JackAss shook his head. He was probably realizing what a whore I was now.

"I'm sorry you had to find this out about me," I said.

"I'm sorry you've had to live through it," JackAss said. "I've only got one more thing for you to learn. How to clone his phone." He pulled a phone from his bag of tricks. "This phone is all set up to clone his. It has to be within 6 feet of his phone when he answers it. It doesn't have to be out in the open. Keep it in your purse in a zipped pocket so he doesn't realize you have two phones. Keep it charged until you go to his house or somewhere else where you know he'll be using his phone. When you've got the proper conditions for me to clone him, say some kind of code phrase and I'll know to call him. I'll act drunk and call him the wrong name and ask him to go out drinking with me. He'll realize it's a wrong number and hang up, but the damage will be done. Everything he does on his phone from call to text, we'll have a record of. Whoever he contacts and and what he says, I'll own."

"What kind of phrase should I use?"

"Anything he'll expect you to say."

"Something like, 'do you want me to remove my clothes now', or 'what do you want me to do, now?'"

JackAss gritted his teeth and looked like he wanted to strangle something again. He didn't look like a person I'd want angry at me right now. "Yes."

I thought for a moment. "I'll say, 'would you like me to suck your cock or will you be fucking my ass now, sir.'"

JackAss looked like he was going to have a heart attack, his face was so red. "That'll work."

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, JackAss. I've said and done worse."

He got up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. Jolene patted my arm. We broke up soon after. I received a text from Oliver before I went to sleep. 

You don't need to wear the mask......
Old 07-07-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 9
DBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud ofDBSTrust has much to be proud of

Great story bro, camping for more action!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1