The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OdieCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My 10 years series

Quote:
Originally Posted by bareback View Post
Wow TS you sure lucky to meet so many women.
1 new woman every few months
Old 28-09-2016, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Orden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdieCat View Post
1 new woman every few months
You really expert
Old 28-09-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
1stGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orden View Post
You really expert
You not that bad too
3 26
Old 28-09-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

Valeros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 28-09-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
Nitto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bareback View Post
Wow TS you sure lucky to meet so many women.
Agree with you bro
Old 28-09-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Where to meet such women sia?? Can share not TS?
Old 28-09-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Had a magical but short fling with a pinoy, works as a maid. She very cute face, 25 yrs old, almond eyes, long straight hair, slim body, cup A, very pointy butt.... can dance and gyrate like a stripper, you will fall in love with her at first sight! I did. On first date, she was wearing a green singlet and a pair of worn jeans that revealed her sexy curves. Kept calling me Sir here sir there... went to watch movies, if rem correctly, its snow white and huntsman. I chose a couple seat, we sat very close, cos she said feel cold. Throughout the movie, I kept tickling her and grabbing her waist, she kept giggling and wiggling and whispering me to stop it. I grabbed her slim healthy arms and managed to stroke her face like gf-bf on first date. We kissed for the first time inside the cinema. Didnt manage to touch her boobs but managed to tickle her baby smooth armpit. i like it!

Second meeting we went to a pub inside LP and we went to disco. She can really dance. put her hands in the air and twist and turn like J Lo... we kissed while dancing, many uncles were looking at her. We went to chat at a cafe in LP and she told me her story. Got a kid, but her husband is very abusive and lazy, sad story. Such a beautiful girl. She has a caring and wonderful character, just like a caring nurse, always very considerate, didnt ask me for money or anything. I gave her my full attention that afternoon and listened with my heart for a full 2 hours. She appreciated my attentiveness and fell in love with me.

Third time, i brought her to my house on a saturdurday. We drew curtains, on aircon and lie on sofa naked and watch movies. I still remember her shampoo smell so mesmerising, so alluring. I chose a thriller, held her tight cos she scared. I played with her soft young boobs and trimmed pussy all the while, she just concentrate on watching. We then quickly showered together, rubbed each other with soap. She sat on the toilet bowl pulled me to stand in front of her and passionately sucked my fat circumsized cock, which is just enough to fit into her small mouth. She blow until i cim but i asked her to spit out.

Very sadly, she found out that i was also chatting with an indo maid (before i met her) and that crazy indo maid, whom was her friend, assumed that i become her singapore bf after our first meet up at the mrt station.... of course before that she already sent me her topless pic. hehehe, my bad. The drama mama Indo maid kept making trouble and harrassing me and my beautiful pinoy angel... but in the end my angel cannot take it and stopped contacting me all together. I also deleted and blocked the indo maid. The pinoy tried contacting me again to clarify my intention of dating her (which i sincerely wanted). But because i was busy and didnt want further complication, i stopped contacting her altogether. I am not sure if she is still working here or already returned to philippines. I missed her a lot.
Old 28-09-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Have been busy will update when im free. my magic formula for meeting girls. Love everyone, old, young, fat or slim, respect everyone like u respect your iphone. period.
Old 28-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
KokaKoala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Have been busy will update when im free. my magic formula for meeting girls. Love everyone, old, young, fat or slim, respect everyone like u respect your iphone. period.
Hahaha nice
Old 29-09-2016, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
AsahiBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Somehow i agree also
Old 29-09-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

EternalFrame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsahiBeer View Post
Somehow i agree also
I agree with you somehow also too
Old 29-09-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

frenchtoaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates!!
Old 29-09-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Pebbler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchtoaster View Post
Camping for updates!!
same here as well
Old 29-09-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster

Know a pinay. age 26 this year. Has a son 6 year old. Lookwise 8/10. quite chio, should be the prettiest i met so far. Chilly padi type, imagine gigi lai brown version, sparkling soulful eyes, neatly trimmed eye brows, small sharp nose, full cheeks, lips a little thin, almond shaped face. Used to have long ponytails but now wearing a stylish bob hair, cut at LP, said cost only $6. Smart girl, streets smart, study part time business. Bodywise 6/10. Mai hiam buay pai. Tits roundish cute, A Cup, she has a small tummy, ass still got shape can grab, slap and squeeze.

Met her first time brought me eat filippines food at LP. Inside i was the only chinese, i caught my maids tiao me from corner of their eyes. I played by ear and be supernice gentleman, help her open her coke, pretend to feed her the goreng pisang and kept smiling at her... i made the ladies all green with horny envy, kep looking at us and whispering to one another. She said she need to meet her sister, stood up, gave me a wink, pull me over and gave me a kiss on my cheeks, right in front of those noisy pinays. They open mouth big big. We went separated ways.

After that first meeting, we start to tok dirty, she horny liao, dared me go hotel, see how long i can last, said filipino men strong like duracell labbit. I onz her and start my sit ups regime but no use and too late, stomach still macham 3 month pregnant! LOL we met at 81 rochor sunday morning. 930 am, so early long queue, many old couples also waiting, we waited for 30 mins. Feels awkward, look here see there, look at others, others look at us, making comparison.

Once inside she bery playful, asked me sit on bed, watch her strip. I clapped loudly, slap my tummy in delight and cheered her on. Last item is her yellow g string, she peel it off, asked me to close my eyes and put it on my head. I buay tahan liao, push her to the bed and lick her clean shaven pussy and those fresh young tits. Her skin is quite smooth, body nothing fantastic but is a bit of bah bah, hug already bery shiok. She moan very softly, said very wet, i raised her arms, she didnt resist, i mai tu liao quickly gave her smooth armpit a good wet lick, make her twist and turn, until she kpkb in tagalog, eyes half close like high on drug.

I went in for the kill. capped myself and ride on the pinoy wave. From start to end is high intensity action She ah ah ah like calling me duck. missionary for 5 mins, pull her up for cowgirl 5 mins with my hands grabbing her dangling tits. Doggy and bums slapping for about 5 mins and she cum liao, pussy dripping. We sweating like gladiators. Really burn a lot of cardio. Lucky I still havent shoot cos i spray delay spray macham FOC, felt numb also nvm as long as I got pride, can last otherwise lau kui!!! heheheeee. We rested on the bed, panting, I asked her how was the fuck? She said shiok, my dick is thick, filled up her love hole, she feel 'full'. Gave me sensual bj in the shower and clean me up like a dutiful wife.

We meet up abt once a month, at different hotels, she is busy doing small business, gained some confidence with her business know how. She is still as fiesty as ever, always suspect I meet other maids on sunday. I told her I really busy blah blah blah.... and convinced her that not everyone is willing to let me lick armpit one... she bought my story wholesale. I'm in sales too, perhaps slightly more experienced?

Last edited by starbucks; 30-09-2016 at 10:08 PM.
Old 30-09-2016, 04:11 AM
Samster

Viberto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebbler View Post
same here as well
Same here as well too