The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europa View Post
Surely there is and you just need to keep trying.
Yeah... that FB I had was oh so awesome. A greatblowjob is one that you'll remember better than full fucks IMHO

But not eye candy like this blonde below

Watch her suck, let you CIM, then showing you the cum and the swallowing it Watch short vid here

Old 09-05-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

The best bbj for me is doing it outdoor, the thrill of not getting caught. Any form of noise is deem a disturbance to your entire senses while the girl is concentrating to please my cock. The best part is to cum in her mouth and she either swallow or spill it out.
Old 09-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
booberlicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best blowjob with my current girl. She's also got a pair of unbelievable boobs, so shiok when she rubs it all over my body. She will start with licking and tickling the balls before licking the shaft and teasing little head with her tongue. Following that she will suck the little head with her mouth and move up and down with slurping sound. At times she can take the whole shaft in and it feels so shiok. Out of this world feeling.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 19
wild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to beholdwild_ren is a splendid one to behold

eMy ex gave me a damn good bbbj. at least 3 times a week back then and we stay tgt.

2nd one is this nerdy looking girl when i was in uni. her bj in my car was power and she drink it. we had sex often too.
Old 09-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Best is when the girl let us shoot while in deep throat position. Love the feeling cummimg straight down the throat
Old 09-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
One short fling I had was a bbw, heavy set girl. Quite horny.

She likes to blow and satisfy me. Everytime she goes down, can be quite aggressive, sometimes got teeth. I said... slow down la. She's like ok... sure

the time I knew she like to blow was when I stepped out of shower, she told me

"I can blow you for long long time.. like u know when you're watching football"

Mai tu liao, turn on TV, on couch, she just kneel down on pillow and went on her way, when she agar agar know I'm going to cum, she slow down, playin her saliva... then almost time to end. She just sucked HARD and I shot the most load I had in awhile.

#sibehsong
Walao so good sia! My dream leh got blowjob while watching soccer

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 10-05-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
BoomShakalaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My best bbbj would have to me my ex... Went to the zon for a staycation... Went to the bar at the 1st floor.. Both got tipsy.. Came back to the room.. N e first time in that 2 years we were together she gave me a bbbj plus AR, alternating in between.. Man... Tat was a solid feeling... Cloud nine... And when I was about to cum she said I want u t cum in my mouth... Tats it... Xploded!!!!
Old 10-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Bentaken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by booberlicious View Post
Best blowjob with my current girl. She's also got a pair of unbelievable boobs, so shiok when she rubs it all over my body. She will start with licking and tickling the balls before licking the shaft and teasing little head with her tongue. Following that she will suck the little head with her mouth and move up and down with slurping sound. At times she can take the whole shaft in and it feels so shiok. Out of this world feeling.
very well described
Old 10-05-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
A123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Wah..how u met her?
it was 1 night on my way home after kopi-ing with my friends. than at the foot of her HDB, saw her limping as she sprain her ankle. as I mentioned, she was the stone stone kind. dunno is ex-drug abuser or alcoholic. but her whole back tattoo. I offer to support her way home. than when in the lift, she lean on my shoulder, sensing she's "empty", I carry her to her house but stop there. exchange contact and left.

subsequently, we meet once awhile at her staircase.... I remb she was working as a hairdresser at some bugis area long long time ago. I was very young than, haven venture to the dark side....
Old 10-05-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
A123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

but I think is very shiok when we are caught unprepared when receiving bbbj.

I used to have a short fling with a ML (she was 45 when I was 25). at a multi story carpark, she begun slowing bbbj me. I told her to me her best skill, she begun rapidly deepthroat me with no hands touching my cock.

when I told her I was about to cum, and she say with my dick in her mouth "i swallow ok? ok?" it really excited me, and I shoot, but she never stop! until I have to pull her head away coz it begun to hurt. yes....my life force was suck away, but not as power as the first.

if anyone remb, there's a Singaporean lady in her 40s who work at cuppage plaze in the early 2000s name Lxxxa.... I also dunno where is she now....
Old 10-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Walao so good sia! My dream leh got blowjob while watching soccer

Yeah.. she was a bit bbw, bit heavyset, scenario was about like this.

Click here to watch how she just swallows it like nothing.

Miss her BBBJ and swallow but not the emotional roller coasters.
Old 10-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Arcadia999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My best bbbj is a tie between ex-bhc gals...Vivian & Cindy...

Vivian's bbbj is slow & sensual...Cindy's bbbj also sensual but wz more pisitions

Miss those gd ole days...Vivian seems to vanish but Cindy is still in this line...Had her just 2 mths ago...Still awesome
Old 10-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadia999 View Post
My best bbbj is a tie between ex-bhc gals...Vivian & Cindy...

Vivian's bbbj is slow & sensual...Cindy's bbbj also sensual but wz more pisitions

Miss those gd ole days...Vivian seems to vanish but Cindy is still in this line...Had her just 2 mths ago...Still awesome
Jeez man...Make me steam...Go find Cindy ASAP
Old 12-05-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Jeez man...Make me steam...Go find Cindy ASAP
where is this cindy now? and damage?
Old 12-05-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

last time use to find one at keong saik road her bbbj really damm good but now no more liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1