The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-06-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Nekofear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
u mean after she clean your ear you hear better?
Nothing wrong with my hearing. I can't tell the difference before and after cleaning session buy when she showed me the earwax that she removed, I felt relieved and satisfied, knowing my ears are all cleaned up.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
one bro frs say see alr cannot stand and ride horse runaway but your so good.
i sms her no reply...my friend try also no response.....blessing in disguise...??
Old 12-06-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She was 200 but subsequent dropped to 180. At the later stage she realised she can do better as a ML.
At least she can choose who to fuck and those who wanted FJ can topup

If she has not put on weight (she has the potential) , then it is worth trying but not on long term. She doesn't have the personality im after
wow...180 to 200??!!

this is the normal price to pay for added goodies??
Old 12-06-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

MR for Ba Mei
https://sglonelyguy.org/ba-mei-massage/

Ok tried at least once...i would rate quite mediocre.
Probably she is not as motivated as last time for certain "reasons"

Location: Nice and clean..thank god....when i saw the address she provided...got a bit paranoid. But is shared w another flat mate. So a bit of timing management coz got another customer also.

Looks: it is her...but must discount 20% like that.

Figure: im ok with her figure....abit meaty type. smooth complexion. allow sucking of boobs n spanking of her round ass.

Massage : very short....no comments. But she gave a short head massage later on as there were some time left.

Sensual : she spent a fair amount of time on this...i opted for HJ....she seemed very eager to jerk me off even though there is ample time left.

Attitude : Friendly but i felt no chemistry w her. and maybe she felt the same way too. lol.

RTM: once is enough.

Maybe after her, I will be taking a break coz spent a fair amount of $ over the past few months but still cant find satisfactory ones...probably in the end this game is not for me.

Last edited by MiG27; 12-06-2019 at 10:01 PM.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekofear View Post
Nothing wrong with my hearing. I can't tell the difference before and after cleaning session buy when she showed me the earwax that she removed, I felt relieved and satisfied, knowing my ears are all cleaned up.
long long try once ok liao...dun try too often coz might damage your ear canal in the hands of non-experts.

i also thought of trying but in the end i pay $20 to go to a shop n got my ear dig by a viet bu.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Don't think so bro, I actually managed to find better quality (looks and boobs) on another site recently. The photos of the few I tried (granted only a very small percentage of total) were rather authentic too

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahahahahaha maybe your standard is too high??
Old 12-06-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Short MR on You Zi of slg. Stay in a very old walk up apt but room condition is ok. No shower together, no full nude and lick or suck breast/nipple as she say her period came NB.. Massage so so 10-15min.. sensual/hj passable. Finish all around 30-35min then rest on bed. Gfe low keep looking at hp. Bath and Left shortly after that.
last week texted her and huan huan, and she did reply 1st but after looking at the location seems not the norm, so decided to go HH instead. seems like blessing in disguise at least HH FN & playability is okay.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried 2MLs fr slg recently. 1 syt and another milf.

https://sglonelyguy.org/an-xin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/chenchen-massage/

An xin operate in the famous hotel.
Didn't tried her on her last stint so tried.
Looks as per pics syt and cute tight body B boobs and pink nipples.
Massage nothing to shout about but she tried.
After 20 mins or so started sensual.
This is downside cos cannot lick suck boobs only grope.
Roaming also limited.
Deed done, showered and she continued to gve head and shoulder massage.
Left place an hour mark.
RTM - No

Next was Chen Chen.
Place central apartment sharing with another ML i think that the cos didnt get to see who.
Boobs B not C though. She very friendly and accomodating. Shld be early or mid thirties so not for syt lovers.
Massage was abit better than an xin and sensual better too. Roaming good signal can finger but i didn't try to paint cos lazy, maybe can but i didn't try.
Gv ok bbbj but very hardworking and nvr complained.
Didnt hv DT but oklah. CIM, took everything but later she threw the jizz in the shower lah nvr swallow load.
RTM - can, unless stock is dry.

Hv a good weekend all.
now that anxin is in condo, wonder if any try again.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Short MR on You Zi of slg. Stay in a very old walk up apt but room condition is ok. No shower together, no full nude and lick or suck breast/nipple as she say her period came NB.. Massage so so 10-15min.. sensual/hj passable. Finish all around 30-35min then rest on bed. Gfe low keep looking at hp. Bath and Left shortly after that.
Thanks for taking the bullet.

She was on my radar too....think have to drop her liao.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
She dont look like the pictures I agree,but she still looks young and nice, those young young shy shy type that I like. Different ppl like diff types bah.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Nian Nian recently,

https://sglonelyguy.org/nian-nian-massage/

Location area G but very discreet.
Looks i have to say she pretty at her age and can put a shame on young decent looking syt.
So, she not for syt lovers think she early 30s but pretty to me and have smooth skin.
Abit of tummy though. Boobs probably mid or big B.

Massage quite ok and attentive.
Catbath nothing to shout about but fans of AR may like it. Her tongue waa good. Roaming quite ok but didnt venture further.

Her BJ skills not good to me and cim my load and she then threw it away lah in the toilet.

She will be here for quite some time and she also from Jiangsu.

RTM- Nah.
Old 13-06-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried Nian Nian recently,

https://sglonelyguy.org/nian-nian-massage/

Location area G but very discreet.
Looks i have to say she pretty at her age and can put a shame on young decent looking syt.
So, she not for syt lovers think she early 30s but pretty to me and have smooth skin.
Abit of tummy though. Boobs probably mid or big B.

Massage quite ok and attentive.
Catbath nothing to shout about but fans of AR may like it. Her tongue waa good. Roaming quite ok but didnt venture further.

Her BJ skills not good to me and cim my load and she then threw it away lah in the toilet.

She will be here for quite some time and she also from Jiangsu.

RTM- Nah.
Her recent photo was very very well taken and beautified.
Old 13-06-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Her recent photo was very very well taken and beautified.
Yup, her 1st 2 pics definitely beautified but she's pretty in real life too and the fact that she more mature. The few last 'real' pics in the ad resembles her closer in real life.
Old 13-06-2019, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
now that anxin is in condo, wonder if any try again.
She said she liked the previous place alot, why suddenly shift? Kenna clampdown?
Old 13-06-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The bro that wrote bad FR is also likely to be a clone judging by the no of post and the content he have posted so far. After his review, he didn’t even answer many qns that other bros were trying to clarify. So take all reviews with a pinch of salt and decide what is possibly the “truth”.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1