The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-09-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jbwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Texted her for a few days, but no response. Maybe business is too good already. Nevertheless, I will try my luck again over the weekend.
I think if u jio her on weekdays afternoon should be easy. If your job is flexible enough
Old 15-09-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
Sure her white knight who sent her flowers will defend for her.
Not juz sent her flowers, shower her wif hefty cash, luxurious presents & gifts as well ..
Old 15-09-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 19
letsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of lightletsi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Not juz sent her flowers, shower her wif hefty cash, luxurious presents & gifts as well ..
It's amusing the length bros go to white knight for these MLs. Esp. For Annie in particular.

Last edited by letsi; 15-09-2018 at 12:39 PM.
Old 15-09-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
I am one who will do this but not for her Come to think of it damn silly to do all these for ml.. anyway it's only small amount and gifts

Last edited by zeefee71; 15-09-2018 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Ee
Old 15-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
It's amusing the length bros go to white knight for these MLs. Esp. For Annie in particular.
I find her boobs flabby n c e tits no urge to taste
Old 15-09-2018, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbwarrior View Post
I think if u jio her on weekdays afternoon should be easy. If your job is flexible enough
Thanks for the advice. Anyway, I got a slot tomorrow afternoon already with Long Nv already. .
Old 15-09-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

OMG. The reviews on Annie are so drastically different.
Which is which?!
Old 15-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
OMG. The reviews on Annie are so drastically different.
Which is which?!
For most MLs, everyone's experience will differ la, unless the ML is seasoned enough to provide consistent service to most bros. This Annie clearly has not mastered such craft yet.

End of the day, if her looks appeal to some bros,they will still try their luck. For those on the fence then maybe will not risk it. But i think she getting lots of free publicity lately, business should be blooming liaoz.
Old 15-09-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On a look out for big boobies ML, have visited Laura many times, was thinking of someone new too. Any recommendations? If not, i'll prolly rtm to duo er or laura. Hehe
Old 15-09-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
There are a few new first posts to defend her...

As a feedback she may want to know why there are many other posts to ask her to improve on her services. Complain about take too long to shoot and touching her nipple... for me these are impt factors to consider for rtm or not...

I will not rtm to expect an improvement.
I totally agree that improvement should be made. Who do not want the MLs to improve? She does have her shortcomings, like nipple touching etc..Tell her to improve. If not, move on, and find another ML to satisfy your needs. And if more move on enough and not patronise her, she will like some bros here mentioned, cannot survived.

Isn't ML reviews here are for that purpose? To tell bros here your experience objectively(very difficult), what you like and what you do not like, and what happened? Bros, decide whether based on their preference, visit the ML. Because some bros might actually not mind no nipple licking for eg, or 2G, etc, but prefer her looks, personality and satisfactory service?

What I cannot agree upon are slandering and pushing the ML to a state where there are no customers so they are being forced at knife point to do what that customer wanted. For eg, "if you don't do this for me, I will write bad things about you..", or vice versa, "if you do special things for me, i will write good reviews for you"...

So again, I am no white knight. I visited many MLs which I do not even write a review here because the service is only so so. If really bad, ethically type, I will write and warn bros here. If good, I share. But if I feel what was written was totally nonsense and was just trying to get the ML to succumb, sorry, I cannot take it as a man.

Just like the previous MR about Annie. if this bloke has only visited her one time, would you write an MR like this with so much hatred with the point systems? So if not first time, why would you take 10 mins to walk to her apartment? Clearly, he didn't get what he wanted from the ML and is on a revenge writing.

I only speak up if I know the ML enough. And by the way, I am a miser. To tip $10 even, requires her to be superb. It is all karma.
Old 15-09-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I totally agree that improvement should be made. Who do not want the MLs to improve? She does have her shortcomings, like nipple touching etc..Tell her to improve. If not, move on, and find another ML to satisfy your needs. And if more move on enough and not patronise her, she will like some bros here mentioned, cannot survived.

Isn't ML reviews here are for that purpose? To tell bros here your experience objectively(very difficult), what you like and what you do not like, and what happened? Bros, decide whether based on their preference, visit the ML. Because some bros might actually not mind no nipple licking for eg, or 2G, etc, but prefer her looks, personality and satisfactory service?

What I cannot agree upon are slandering and pushing the ML to a state where there are no customers so they are being forced at knife point to do what that customer wanted. For eg, "if you don't do this for me, I will write bad things about you..", or vice versa, "if you do special things for me, i will write good reviews for you"...

So again, I am no white knight. I visited many MLs which I do not even write a review here because the service is only so so. If really bad, ethically type, I will write and warn bros here. If good, I share. But if I feel what was written was totally nonsense and was just trying to get the ML to succumb, sorry, I cannot take it as a man.

Just like the previous MR about Annie. if this bloke has only visited her one time, would you write an MR like this with so much hatred with the point systems? So if not first time, why would you take 10 mins to walk to her apartment? Clearly, he didn't get what he wanted from the ML and is on a revenge writing.

I only speak up if I know the ML enough. And by the way, I am a miser. To tip $10 even, requires her to be superb. It is all karma.
at end of the day is about expectation vs reality . if customer cannot get what they need or want, just move on. Sometimes we get over and above services we also keep quiet.
Old 15-09-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korak View Post
On a look out for big boobies ML, have visited Laura many times, was thinking of someone new too. Any recommendations? If not, i'll prolly rtm to duo er or laura. Hehe
Duo Er got her own apartment already? Plan to try her out soon.
Old 15-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys. I used to frequent mint. Now that she went back, who else are the best syt that have high playability.

I tried aini but like some others that posted, I think we don't have good chemistry. My current thoughts to try are chizi and maybe Dina from slg and Adele.
Old 15-09-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Duo Er got her own apartment already? Plan to try her out soon.
Yeah, last visited her new place a week back. Nice neat single apartment.

She has a pair of really nice boobs in my opinion. Full rounded Cs that are just nicely apart, slightly pear shape with nice nipples. My favourite pair now. Haha.

Her BBBJ skills are also pretty good. Got skills, slurpy and steamy action.
Old 15-09-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Well, I do agree with you bro. Writing for revenge is definitely not the way to go. We do see many cases of how ppl write irresponsibly in the past and it often turn out nasty. For both parties. Just remember what goes around, comes around. Scarily true.

If during a session, you can't click and did not get whatever additonal requested, just move on. No need to dwell on this forever. There are plenty of flowers out there that one might just be your suitable ML.

There is really no fail safe good looks and good service ML. It is just about finding a ML that gam you and feels your service criteria. That is what I feel lah.

Cheers and hunting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1