The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaizi88 View Post
Cool man! Exciting right bro?
Very. The smell is damn bloody intoxicating. Its sick, but it's good
Old 30-06-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

great sharing bros.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
On a few occasions I took my SIL old house key and went over to where SHE stayed. When no one is home, I went in to her place and ransacked her undergarment drawer. As well as those unwashed underwear. Too excited while masturbating and cum into the already soiled thongs and panties.

On another occasion, she left her luggage at my place. Night time went and open up and see what she bring go holiday.

Many thongs in it. And her bra indicated she's a C cup.

I would love to share with u about my sil experiences as well. Pm me bro..
Old 09-07-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
I know some will say this is CSB.. but i always get the opprtunity to smell my colleague's panty in office. Cus before that she will go to gym and leave her garments in ziplock bag.
Old 09-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
yellowbone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbandit View Post
Can share here too?
Old 10-07-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 7
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchtime View Post
I know some will say this is CSB.. but i always get the opprtunity to smell my colleague's panty in office. Cus before that she will go to gym and leave her garments in ziplock bag.
I been trying this but can’t too many ppl in office
Old 10-07-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Lizzert is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
I been trying this but can’t too many ppl in office
Better be sure your office got no CCTV, otherwise might become office celebrity if you are caught on film.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Back in the days on Nokia 8210, the god sister I was bonking joking told me in a cinema one day her phone vibration made her horny.

My Nokia 8210 one day became very problematic and the vibration motor will vibrate non stop when a call comes in. The phone will hang in that state until battery was pulled out.

Remembering what she said, one day I put my Nokia 8210 in a condom, use her phone to call that phone (pretending I can't find it). I secretly took the vibrating phone out and tried to shove it into her pussy. The awkward angular shape of the phone actually made it painful to go in

Now thinking back, just let your hand and dick do the talking.
Old 14-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great share bros.
Old 14-07-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
kumharder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Back in the days on Nokia 8210, the god sister I was bonking joking told me in a cinema one day her phone vibration made her horny.

My Nokia 8210 one day became very problematic and the vibration motor will vibrate non stop when a call comes in. The phone will hang in that state until battery was pulled out.

Remembering what she said, one day I put my Nokia 8210 in a condom, use her phone to call that phone (pretending I can't find it). I secretly took the vibrating phone out and tried to shove it into her pussy. The awkward angular shape of the phone actually made it painful to go in

ROFL this is damn funny bro, nice share!
Old 15-07-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post

That was real phone sex!!!
Old 20-07-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 0
stevewonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystevewonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All about sniffing and unloading to lingerie over the years...

1. During one of the cny, went over to a good buddy’s house for some gambling. He has a sister probably about 5-7years older than us and have always fantasied about bonking her. Midway through gambling, saw that she finished her shower and quickly excused myself saying I had a tummy ache. Bang! The used lingerie in the basket! Took her used bra and sniff while wrapping my stick with her panty. Just a normal black panty and black lace bra. Cum very shortly after onto the panty. Scrub that panty as if my cum was detergent and threw back to the basket.

2. Many years back again, then gf and now Wife had exams and after driving her to the exam place, came back to her place to rest before picking her up thereafter. Evil thoughts, again. Went to her younger Sister room and opened up her cupboard. Took out a few of her panties, and decided on polka dot printed one (she was in jc during that time). Remember it was white and blue polka dots. Then walked to her parents room toilet, took her mother’s C cup triumph red bra and sniffed. Shot the whole load onto the panty! Had to use tissue to wipe cos it was washed and put it back into the drawer. For a few days after that, whenever I see my now SIL, I kept wondering if she was wearing the stained panty with my cum.

3. Went for company trip in Bintan and during the last day they arranged to place everyone’s luggages in my room (asked for extension just for one room was easier than for all the rooms). Some of them went for massage and some went Swimming at the resort. I decided to go for massage. But before I left, I told my room buddy I had a tummy ache and will join them only later. There was only one card (old resort) and I held on to it. Safe. Only had time to open 2-3 luggages//bags and found the one that belonged to a sexy one with firm B cup. Took her used beige panty from one ziploc and a fresh black one from the other and started rocking my rod. Sniffed the beige one but not much smell, maybe she had panty liner. Cum into the black one. Cleaned it and put it back. That colleague went Swimming and came back our room to shower. She changed into quite a translucent pants (similar to elephant pants) and I somehow saw her on the black panty!!!! Instant hard on!!

Not sure if these were pervertic 😅
Old 21-07-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharings here.
Old 26-07-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Great shares bros
Old 26-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodbandit View Post
Share here la bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1