The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

most pubs, if u want the girls to get drunk u get the heavy stuff, tequila, whiskey, vodka and shit. in this pub, the only thing that has pure alcohol is the beer. so you know what to do.
True That! Lots of watered down liquor.
LDs only buy beer or stout in a bottle/can.
Old 29-06-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Horny25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
the owner also runs his own racket la, his wife brings fake coach bags etc to the pub on sunday nights and tries to peddle them to the girls at marked up prices

the whole company has scam written all over it

watch the bar closely when they pour drinks.

most pubs, if u want the girls to get drunk u get the heavy stuff, tequila, whiskey, vodka and shit. in this pub, the only thing that has pure alcohol is the beer. so you know what to do.
Wow scary man...
Old 30-06-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro,
it was a waste of my time.
Circled around 3 times before finally finding parking along Beatty Road.

Filled with old guys singing old Glen Cambell, John Denver songs..
Girls average - One came over with halitosis and took my order.
Three other girls came over to say hi. All CMI.

Looks like most of the customers are regulars and only buy beer for themselves. The girls try to up the atmosphere and sing with them but most did not get any LDs. Very depressing for me.
I could not see any hanky panky at all with the girls.

I gulped down one and another beer hoping things will improve, but no.

Paid $14 for 2 beers and a poor experience.

I am seriously considering taking a break from Pinoy pubs and join my friends at PRC/Viet KTVs for a while. Down side is , of course, I would need to use wechat to communicate...

Bro, thanks for the comprehensive FR. Will still go down to DA on Sunday or Monday to test water as it will be quite and see how it goes. If really CMI, I will just go to WS to see whether new girls have arrived as some girls have already finished their contract. Guys, wait for the FR. Hope it will be a good one.
Old 30-06-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
True That! Lots of watered down liquor.
LDs only buy beer or stout in a bottle/can.
Double confirmed. There was an incident that green tea was served instead of tequila From then on, it is either beer or stout.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro 1447, B playability is high if you know the girl and is a regular.
I think I suggested to you before but you went on a bad day where the girls ignored u.
I remember going back the next day and asked my girl and she said sorry that they did not notice u as there was a customer buying drinks for all the girls. So they just hovered around him.

My only problem with B is that their sofa is so old and low that
a) Sitting on it gives me back ache
b) Very hard to get up!!
But the sofa is where the action is.

I still owe u a few drinks.. Let me know when and where you want to go. Next week?
I recommend Duxton.
Maybe my last sojourn to Pinoy pubs for a while.
Use to visit B when it was malaysia KTV and then philipina pub and now still left with only 1 malaysian girl and 2 waitress in the pub. Previously 3 years ago u can do french and a lot of hanky psnky with a malaysian girl although she already left and lso have goid time with the pinays but noewaday so so only.u
Preciously my philipino friends even pay the gal to hotel neaeby and sent her back to the pub.

Have not visit recently any philipino pub. Last one RW sfill got some hanky panky if u know the gal.

Any hapoening place in Duxton. Many years used to visit pink panther smoky area when i saw the gal blow my friend after 2 rounds of teaquila and also have a nice time in F1 and causewaybay etc. Any similar pub.

Thanks

Cheers
Old 30-06-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Sunday nights, great to hit the pub because:

1. no crowd
2. girls in there usually didn't hit their quota for the week which means they're H U N G R Y.
Old 30-06-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

1. no crowd
2. girls in there usually didn't hit their quota for the week which means they're H U N G R Y.

Sundays
Go in like around 8plus would be great timing.

Also weekdays like Mon's are good too as not many people wanna chiong on Mondays
Old 30-06-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

1. no crowd
Bingo. Today is end month and have to close account. Leaving soon for a hunting ground or maybe 2.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Bingo. Today is end month and have to close account. Leaving soon for a hunting ground or maybe 2.
Just came out of B_tt__ms, the place stinks like rotten cheese.

1 drink, left after 10 mins.

Friends of the girl I was seeing called, tonight off, want to Clarke Quay for drinks..

They drink the whole fucking week, day off also gian alcohol.. Don't understand
Old 30-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ninaohiaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone wanna go tonight???
Old 01-07-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Bro WJ,

My time at DA last night was good. It is true that a number of girls CMI but I got the beauty of them all. Looks is 7 or 8. She has good fleshy body to cuddle which my kind. As you have shared, most of the customers are seniors and regulars singing.

About the girl, we had a good chemistry. She was surprised I was readily buy her LD of $50 instead of $20 or $30.. Spent 2hrs there talking, hugging and massaging the each other. I like to take it slow at this first meeting but I think I have wooed her. I will be working on bringing her home to have a great time when she finished her time there in Sep.

She said Sunday is quiet but the rest of the days are crowded. Sunday closes at 12am for general cleaning while other days at 1am.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just came out of B_tt__ms, the place stinks like rotten cheese.

1 drink, left after 10 mins.

Friends of the girl I was seeing called, tonight off, want to Clarke Quay for drinks..

They drink the whole fucking week, day off also gian alcohol.. Don't understand
They basically waiting for you to buy them drinks.
They can smell a big spender aka sucker from afar!!

Remember to keep thinking with big head! Small head no thinking, just spitting!!

Cheers
Old 01-07-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro WJ,

My time at DA last night was good. It is true that a number of girls CMI but I got the beauty of them all. Looks is 7 or 8. She has good fleshy body to cuddle which my kind. As you have shared, most of the customers are seniors and regulars singing.

About the girl, we had a good chemistry. She was surprised I was readily buy her LD of $50 instead of $20 or $30.. Spent 2hrs there talking, hugging and massaging the each other. I like to take it slow at this first meeting but I think I have wooed her. I will be working on bringing her home to have a great time when she finished her time there in Sep.

She said Sunday is quiet but the rest of the days are crowded. Sunday closes at 12am for general cleaning while other days at 1am.
Happy for you , Bro!
I know which one you mean. Jade? I think

As I said, hardly anyone buys them LDs.

Cheers
Old 01-07-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Happy for you , Bro!
I know which one you mean. Jade? I think

As I said, hardly anyone buys them LDs.

Cheers
I think you heard wrongly, but it does sound like Jade. Nice big round eyes of typical pretty pinoy girls. The other girls keep on looking at my table when I bought her a second 5 points drink. Her reply was 'For me again?' and gave me a second hug just like the first drink I bought for her. She asked me to go on Sundays so she can be with me the whole time as on week days she has to butterfly amongst her regulars.

She was honest enough to tell me her highest so far is 45 points for one night. Guess she is the popular one around. So for the meantime i will be at DA regularly
Old 01-07-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think you heard wrongly, but it does sound like Jade. Nice big round eyes of typical pretty pinoy girls. The other girls keep on looking at my table when I bought her a second 5 points drink. Her reply was 'For me again?' and gave me a second hug just like the first drink I bought for her. She asked me to go on Sundays so she can be with me the whole time as on week days she has to butterfly amongst her regulars.

She was honest enough to tell me her highest so far is 45 points for one night. Guess she is the popular one around. So for the meantime i will be at DA regularly
Bro, you are probably right. there was a Jade, Jane and a Jen.. I called them the 3 Js…
Maybe Sunday would be better. One of the things that pissed off was when I was talking to them for less than 2 minutes, and the Ate came over and told them to move around...
That pissed me off and that's when I decided I am not buying any drinks.

I hate butterflying when you buy them drinks.
Some pubs practise that. So why buy them LDs?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1