The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 19-06-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Anyone has snow contact still? Couldn't find the ad anymore is she still working?
yes she is working, shld be here quite long so u can keep going lol...
Old 19-06-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
yes she is working, shld be here quite long so u can keep going lol...
Thanks bro she got ads? Where to see the rate and list of fetish she allow
Old 20-06-2019, 01:29 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Thanks bro she got ads? Where to see the rate and list of fetish she allow
atm no ads, perhaps you can msg her your feshi then let her advise you ba...
rates will depends on wad is your feshi accordingly...
Old 20-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Sissyxiaomei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Princess Yan

Inspired by bro mcwoof on the sissification FRs he wrote, I wanted to try give myself a chance to try out this fetish of mine. I have been reading FRs in SBF for about 2 years but I haven’t started posting, therefore I decided to write about my experience with princess yan. Missed out on princess yan the last time she was here, now found out that she came back and i grabbed the opportunity to fix an appointment with her.

There it goes, Ding dong. A super cute SYTl standing infront of me with a leather top and skirt with high heels. She looked 99% from the photos if not 100%.
As I walked in the house, princess give me a squeeze on my boobs and say , 哇,那么大. As I am a little on the fat side that’s why I have mini boobs. Was instructed to take a quick shower and after that I crawl out from the toilet with princess sitting on the edge of the bed holding a vibrating butt plug and a chasity cage.
Princess had no problems fixing on the cage as my clitty is very small in the 1st place even erected. Click. And there goes my clitty. After that comes the butt plug. Was instructed to get on all fours and ass up for princess to have easy access on my butt. Apply abit of lub and in it goes. Princess then used tapes to hold the butt plug as I wasn’t allowed to wear any underwear. And I put on my sissy French maid uniform for princess to inspect.and she turned on the vibrating butt plug. she said OK everything in order
Princess instructed me to keep the laundry handed outside the balcony and “WHAT?” I have to walk out to the balcony in this state? french maid uniform with the chasity cage and my ass with the plug in full view as the dress is very very short. I pleaded with princess and say I cannot walk out like this. Esp these days with the Hua wei Phone these days. Even not those from opp house can snap clear photos . But my pleads came to no avail. Princess say u better go out now or face worse consequences. I held my head low and quickly walk out.
To my horror, there are tons of clothings outside. I will need a least 3-5 mins to clear everything. That means I have to stay outside for that amount of time. In normal circumstances, 3-5 mins is very short. BUT. In French maid uniform that cannot even cover my bottom body risking pple taking photos. It is hell. No matter what. I guai guai keep all the clothes and dash into the house. Princess was laughing so loud maybe the neighours all can hear.

After folding all the clothes, and keep inside the cupboard. I was instructed to sweep and mop the floor for the whole house and princess was sitting on the sofa playing her games. Took me about 20 mins to clean the whole house.

To be continued.....
Old 20-06-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
groundstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just checking again, if anyone knows if Mistress lindsey is still around and how can I contact her! Please pm me! Sorry to trouble you guys!
Old 20-06-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Princess yan ?? Is she back?
Old 20-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissyxiaomei View Post
FR on Princess Yan
dont keep us hanging bro, faster continue quick quick hehe...
Old 20-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by April View Post
Princess yan ?? Is she back?
yes she is back... wan faster book later more pple know den fully booked again...
Old 20-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 18
SubmissiveLove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmissiveLove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yes she is back... wan faster book later more pple know den fully booked again...
Hi,
Princess Yan is back for a short period.
Please pm me for her contact.
Old 21-06-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Princess Yan is back. I was really physically and mentally tortured by her the other time. Going to rtm very soon..
Old 21-06-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Sissyxiaomei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2 ..After eating, I was instructed to wash the clothes for her. She took out a huge bag of clothes from her cupboard and told me she and her sisters clothes all need to be hand washed. HAND WASHED??!! I am stunned. I don’t even handwash my own clothes and now I have to wash for princess. There are at least 25-30 pieces of clothing in the bag and I bring them all to the wash room and scrub one by one. The vibrating plug is there for too long and I was feeling a little discomfort. I ask princess can off it 1st or not. She smiled at me and said SURE after you finished washing the clothes. Wah piang. Took my another 40 mins to wash everything and I called for princess to inspect. She took out her panty she is wearing infront of me and My clitty was about to burst in the cage when that happen. She said I need to scrub her panty clean because she cummed when she was masturbating herself when I was washing the clothes.. DAM.. should have asked me to do it. As promised, princess off the vibrating plug and took it out but my ass was already numb.

To be continued....
Old 21-06-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jask357 View Post
Wow! Princess Yan is back. I was really physically and mentally tortured by her the other time. Going to rtm very soon..
enjoy! rem to report back...
Old 21-06-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
enjoy! rem to report back...
haha, thanks bro
Old 21-06-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sian sian sian..
Old 21-06-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
Sian sian sian..
why so sian bro...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1