The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: My 10 years series

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBSJaneMaccane View Post
What an amazing story and thank you for sharing.
Glad you like
Old 22-06-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

I did not meet kakak at the airport as I suspected mum went in the morning, so that she could report to her old friends that everything went smoothly as planned. But I did call her to wish her a safe flight and told her to check her luggage pocket.

Kakak left Singapore that same morning I took leave to meet wacko wati, for the last time this year (and very possibly this life). I'm used to people come and go. I trust fate and her arrangements for me as much as I trust my dedication to make people's lives a little easier and breathable.

Wati told me she would leave by end July, register marriage with bf in her hometown shortly after (she said register at women's side according to tradition) and start procreating for their family. It is her last chance, a deadline he sets, failing which he would choose a younger women to bear him the 3 kids he always wanted. While Wati is ever confident of bearing him two kids, at the age of 34, she is stressed and bothered by the deadline and his 'now or never, take or leave' attitude, which added to her sleepless nights and eye rings.

"Somemore after marriage, must wear tudong, cover up, cannot go facebook, " she complained, sulking. I told her this guy gila, tell her reconsider but wish her happy marriage. Wati is stressed like cornered rat. It's written all over her face. Poor thing. We met, ordered eggs and coffee and headed straight to our rendezvous point.

The kanchiong spider made a fool of herself again at the hotel (if you read my earlier post). In fact, way before we reached hotel, she kept shoving me her EP at the 711 counter, when I was paying for my drink. Upon reaching, as I checked in at reception, she zoomed off, cover mouth headed straight to lift, kept pressing button like disaster coming. I had a good laugh looking at receptionists puzzled expression. The two Indonesian tourists sitting at the sofa facing recep looked cluelessly at her...

We spent 3 hours inside. She had multiple rounds of orgasm and I thoroughly enjoyed her new tightness as she has been doing her kegal exercises daily in order to please and surprise her future husband. Wati has also been massaging her breasts to make them larger. I really enjoyed her young school girl body. We took naked selfies as souvenirs before I pound her silly for the second time. I cum hard within minutes. We were sweaty, bathing twice and laughing as we fondled. It was a happy last sex. We kissed with love, hugged naked and fell into slumber.

I was drained to the point when I couldn't stand straight on mrt on my way home. She went for early dinner as there was nobody home. Her boss went for vacation. She reached home, lay flat on bed, napped for 2 hours before sending me a text: 'Thank you for the nice memories abang. I will always remember you.'
Old 23-06-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
amaniman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more
Old 23-06-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 23-06-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 23-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
xoxomiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading this story, please continue TS
Old 24-06-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 25-06-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
do share more of this nice story!
Thank you all for your encouraging comments. Been overseas, visited a highly dangerous country, IMO, where I have to be very careful and vigilant about the sites I visit or risked being persecuted. Will update whenever there's chance. Keep well folks.
Old 25-06-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Intelligent Irfah

For the first time in donkey years, I actually had someone awaiting my arrival when I touched in Singapore this morning. Not my wife, not my family member, but intelligent irfah, a not so close, not so friendly online chatter I befriended and dated twice a month back.

An unusually cold, quiet, smart indo, irfah, 35, is a super hard nut to crack. Yes she's a maid but this lady macham knows all men's pattern and tricks. Always high on guard, all serious and no jokes, brushing aside naughty suggestions. She speaks and act like a pro salesmen, with calculated risks. If not for her protruding butt, I would have suspected she's some type of alien (just watch MIB in Shanghai hahaha) due to her face.

It ain't because of her looks. In fact she looks a tiny bit like Joanne peh. A bit kiampa face. She's tall at 1.75m, my height, walks with a slight limp, figure so so. I think she has no boobs cos they look so tiny. Shoulders broad like a swimmer. But she has a really sexy big mouth. Met twice for coffee and chit chat, and twice I failed to close the sales (I usually close by the second, but most of the time on first date). It's frustrating but will share more about her in later post since no major progress.

She was able to come out cos boss holiday 1 week in BKK. And boy she a great friend she is. Made me very touch. Im a sucker for personal touch. The moment I saw her smiling face outside arrival gate, my heart felt warm and fuzzy. I didn't regret getting my PA to get all necessary gifts and souvenirs for friends and colleagues, including her birthday present, since she let wind of her birthday last week. Till now, I'd no idea what Sylvia bought her. It better be good or else her appraisal will kena deep deep in July.

We had coffee and cakes, brought her to jewel. She liked. Took some pics and focused her attention on my business trip and work. She's the only girl, other than my dear L, who will ask about my work. I appreciate her concern. I do. I think irfah wants to find lasting love again, after breaking up with her Taiwanese bf of 4 years. She's someone who expresses her love from the heart. Not from the body. This sufficiently explains why she's never a touchyfeely person. Why she is careful never to cross the line, even in jokes. Imo, she's too cautious. Maybe it's the right thing to do for a girl.

Anyway, her heart softens when I showed her the birthday present and that handwritten card (Sylvia's neat handwriting!) I grabbed her waist assuringly as we descend from escalator. In an unexpected moment, she leaned over gave me a warm wet kiss, followed by another. Her so soft juicy wide warm lips engulfed my mouth like a loving mother. My heart fluttered. Everything took place so smoothly and swift. It felt like a dream.

It's a good lead. I made a note to follow up persistently and close on multiple attempts. Never give up. That's the mark of a top sales guy. Will update you guys with more developments in future. Meanwhile will start my story of Mila, my latest squeeze. Stay tuned.
Old 26-06-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 26-06-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRossi1980 View Post
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Thanks for reading. This will be a slightly lengthy post without conclusion as ongoing events unfold. Will update as soon as there are fruitful developments.
Old 26-06-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mila

Mila has the habit of frowning whenever she laughs. It's her trademark which I find irresistibly seductive. Her crystal bright eyes frames by a pair of dark expressive eyebrows spell danger and deep passion for the man she picks to toy, taste and tease.

Wild yet innocent. Fun yet serious. Irritating yet so darn loveable, she managed to squeezed herself into my little heart meant for my one and only L. Small nose. Small mouth and symmetrical features, she looks fair and naturally attractive without make up. With make up on, she looks like a Mongolian model. She's 1.6m not tall not short just nice. I can confidently say she resembles yukee chen 99% in her mischievous princess zhao min character in 倚天屠龙记2019. In short, playfully attractive.

A rich man daughter from Jakarta, mila is half Chinese. Her mother, remarried and migrated to US. She studies music in an established arts school here. Though a spoilt princess, spending lavishly on highstreet labels and tiny Michelin food on giant plates, enjoying the time of her life at the marriageable age of 24, she's very sensible and mature from the way she speaks. Very hard for young men to handle her, especially Singaporeans, so she says. Need temper, experience and a wicked sense of humour to tame this gila babi. She's sick and tired of politely declining the advances from young buffy hunks, said behaviour 'fucking childish and needy', act tough outside but screaming for validation inside.

Got her number the same day she poked my waist outside MBS 711, mistaking me as her friend, Ricky, who was wearing the same pink shirt. I screamed wide awake without any coffee. We can't help but break into laughter. I actually befriend Ricky first as he looked very friendly. It was only when I turned to mila, and noticed her smile did I feel that chill down my dick. Such familiar yet mistique gaze. I'm sure we've met, somewhere, perhaps eons ago on another planet. She must have casted spell on me because I found myself tour guiding them around and helping her carry her nespresso machine and capsules to her condo the following day, when she wanted to thank me over coffee at orchard.

Mila lives alone in a 4 room condo, a landmark along rivervalley Road. Stylish Grey White interior sparks her artsy fartsy vibe, oozing creative juice via a smiling monkey face smacked right in the centre of her living room. She misses boyboy, her baby macaque, an abandoned infant she found under a tree when she was a kid, near her grandmothers village in kalimantan. A BFF she adopted, play, climbed trees and swam with in the river everyday till he mysteriously disappeared days before she was to attend school in Jakarta. Heartbroken, her attachment to her bitter sweet childhood manifests in monkey soft toys, accessories and paintings, as well as her mischievous antic.

Her 3 sisters and father come for holiday once a month, staying a week everytime as they spy on her friends, especially guys, those of whom she invite to crash and get wasted together on weekends. Despite the party, she knows these friendship won't last. Her street smartness make her years ahead of her Singaporean peers. She reveled plans to set up, market and franchise music schools in Jakarta in the next 10 years. Now, she just wana get her music degree, prove to dad she's as capable as her sisters and enjoy her 20s, befriending influencial people who can enrich her life and sharpen her acumen.

For a sharp girl like her, I wonder if my mistaken identity at 711 was a coincidence after all.
Old 27-06-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrentArnold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep it coming TS, enjoying the story
Old 27-06-2019, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, really like it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 28-06-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Sorry for the late update. On my way to kl. Have an enjoyable weekend bros...

Nothing earthshaking happened inside her house. I like slow burns sometimes... She showed me around. I was very eager to see her units layout, her room, toilet and kitchen and dig info about her monthly rental and daily lifestyle. Not interested in property but recently my close friend has been asking if I am interested to co-invest in a duplex in bkk. Plus I was curious how a single girl living alone manage her laundry and keep house so clean. Her face does not look like someone who does a lot of housework.

She said simple. She eats out everyday. No need cook or buy things to prepare, just occasionally microwave instant claypot rice. Fridge only lemon, coke and her make up lotions. Throw everything inside washing machine. Tumble dry clothes. Use robot vacuum cleaner and get part time maid to mop and iron once a fortnight. She does not believe in sapping precious time and energy in chores to feel good about home ownership like most housewives. I agree. Told her I felt the same, commented its rare to find people this young with such clear sense of productivity and common sense.

She told me her father raised her to see the big picture in life, not to frustrate with details. This explains why she seldom complains and often takes responsibility and ownership of the problems she encounters, including losing her virginity to a third year senior, a local punk who flunked and dropped out, now working part time in a famous music retailer.

She also makes decisions fast. I asked if this is our last date since she had already thanked me over coffee. She looked at me with her large lipid eyes and an evil smile, her hand squeezing the back of my neck, she asked "Wow, so you want it to be last date huh?" I caught glimpse of her fair armpit from her sleeveless top said no... but I just wasn't sure if she's interested in dating older men. "But you like fresh young meat right?" she said in Chinese, trying to poke me like she did the morning before.

I moved close, almost hugging her. Grabbed her waist assuringly and gave her a peck on her cheeks. She didn't reject, maybe didn't know how to react. Smile awkwardly and retreated a little. I felt her heart fluttered. Maybe pussy too. I could tell from her body language she's wet. I pressed the lift (direct to her unit), gave her a goodbye hug and another surprise kiss and laughed my way down to level 1. Well. Just another day in tropical paradise.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1