The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 25-06-2019, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stickyoily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Maybe is blue? Haha
Old 25-06-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 25-06-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 25-06-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Thanks all for the support and comments, back for more bros

Continued from:

And as G turned towards the open door, I held her head and faced her towards the inside of the cubicle and continued to ram her while opening the door further, as the door opened, I came face to face with the girl standing there while I was pumping G hard. And our eyes met!

The girl was shocked and she turned around to faced the mirror instead while I was still pumping G inside the cubicle, looking at her reflection, I continued pushing my dick hard into G making her moan out while the girl still stared at the reflection of us fucking in the cubicle. I gave her a wave and put a finger over my lips signaling her to be quiet.

G: umm, ohh baby, yes, ahh, yess ohhh unhhh uhhh ummm yes

The girl slowly turned around and walked closer to us and I held both of G’s hand and fucked her hard,

Piak piak piak piak! The sound was getting louder and G was moaning harder, as I felt the tingling sensation in my dick, I didn’t want to cum so quickly although I was very aroused with this pretty girl watching, pulled out my dick and turned G to face me and pushed her down to suck my dick with her back facing the girl.

I smiled at her and I could see she was getting horny watching us as her hands started to move towards her lower body. With one hand on G’s head, I montioned to the girl with my other hand to come closer and she approached silently as G was still unaware of other person’s presence with us,

G: Mmmm baby, slurp slurp, your dick is still hard ummm

The girl came even closer and I held her hand to move even nearer and I whispered to her ears,

Me: Wanna join us? I don’t know you and you don’t know me, it will be just for fun tonight *grinning widely*

I could see that she was hesitant in joining us so I slipped my hand over to her waist and pulled her closer to face me. Inches from my lips I could see that she is horny and wants to join but is very shy. I leaned in close to her and gave a slight peck on her lips with G still sucking on me below still oblivious to the girl behind her yet. The girl looked down and leaned back in to French me and I started to roam my hands all over her back and firm butt which I squeezed with my free hand.

Me: Continue sucking me and don’t look up no matter what you hear ok baby?

I said that to G as I released my hand from her head and leaned over o continue frenching with that hot girl. My hands were already auto roaming all over and I felt up her back I noticed there was no bra strap behind, HOSEH LA! Braless as I hoped, so my hands snakes up naturally to the front and damn her boobs were so fucking big and soft. As G was sucking on me and I was about to cum, I slowly removed the girl’s shirt and BOOM! Full naked standing beside me kissing and getting blown by G. (Hope you guys can imagine the position, it’s very titilating and sexicting to be in that situation)

I kissed and my fingers roamed down to her airplane strip pussy and my fingers started to play with her clit. The girl let out a small moan and luckil at that time G was too focused to notice anything. Fingering a girl with G blowing me with my mouth full of boobs, within the next 5mins

Me: Ohh no, I’m cumming, suck faster and swallow all of it baby!!

G: Ummm ohhh ok, slurp slurp mmm, uhhh baby you are so naughty tonight, I missed this you slurp slurp!

Me: Arghhhh uhmmm ahhhhh ohhhhhh ummmmm

With my mouth was full of breast sucking on the girl and G blowing me fast below I came hard and long. . Still sucking onto the girl’s boobs I told G

Me: Baby, say hi to a friend I made tonight

To be continued . . .

That’s all for now bros hope you guys enjoyed it as much as it is for me to relieve these memories. Till the next time, have fun and stay horny! Cheers!

Last edited by manneedmassage; 25-06-2019 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Spelling erorr
Old 25-06-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickyoily View Post
Maybe is blue? Haha
Nah not possible, blue was one stuck up bitch that I have seen up to date from my experience in chiong-ing the Siam tiu scene lol but figure wise around there can fight, haha
Old 25-06-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice erotic updates here, please write more exciting story.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 26-06-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 9
Artillart is a glorious beacon of lightArtillart is a glorious beacon of lightArtillart is a glorious beacon of lightArtillart is a glorious beacon of lightArtillart is a glorious beacon of light

*Setting up campfire*
Old 26-06-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue writing your enjoyment.
Old 26-06-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Swollew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story TS, please continue..
Old 27-06-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 29-06-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Busy last few days, apologies bros back for more now

Continued from:

With my mouth was full of breast sucking on the girl and G blowing me fast below I came hard and long. . Still sucking onto the girl’s boobs I told G

Me: Baby, say hi to a friend I made tonight

G was shock as she let out a yelp and tried to cover herself up.

Me: Come on baby, my friend is not wearing anything as well, let yourself up and don’t be such a spoiler ok? My friend here is still wet you know.

My new friend I shall call her Sam, was extremely wet below as I touched her pussy lips, my fingers roamed up again to her naked breasts and I fondled her and sucked her boobs once more as G looked on in awe. I looked at Sam and our lips met while G went to shower inside the open cubicle. Tounges fighting we made out and my dick started to become hard again. I pushed Sam down slowly and she opened her mouth and engulfed my dick whole.

Sam: Unmmm, so fast you can get hard

My dick got even harder as she licked my shaft and massaged my balls, after awhile, G came over and both of them were licking my dick as thou my bitches.

Me: Whoever sucks me better I will fuck whom later on

After saying this, both girls started to push and fight for my dick as thou it was their last meal, looking down at Sam’s hot body with her C cups boobs, I was enjoying every moment of it and wanted to get rid of G as I was sick of her already.

Me: Baby, go back to our room 1st I wanna see you walk naked back the corridor

and we shifted over to the doorway while Sam was still licking me as I watched a naked G walking briskly over to her room.

Me: Sam, you wanna do it here or in my room?

Still massaging on her boobs, Sam was totally aroused and she did not give me a response, so my hands went down to her pussy and started to insert a finger into her already drenched hole.

Sam: Ahhh, ohhh that’s , ummmm good

Seeing that she is ready, I positioned her facing the mirror beside the basins and I pushed in raw and hard.

Sam: ughhh, ahhh, omg! You can still do it? Ahhh

Piak, piak, piak, piak, the sound rang in the toilet once more as I pumped Sam hard watching her breast bounce up and down in front of the mirror making me even more turned on and aroused. Kissing her neck I shifted her over to the door way and pushed her towards the glass door at the corridor.

Sam: No, not here, people will see

And she tried to wriggle away from me but I held her down and inserted my dick once more and all her struggles faded away.

Sam: Ahh, ahh, *piak piak piak* no, umm ahhh

As I had released a few time earlier, I was unable to cum that quickly even though the excitement was building up, I still didn’t feel the cum coming yet. I turned her around and fucked her watching her boobs bounce up and down up and down until I heard a cough behind us.

*Cough cough*

Excuse me!

To be continued. . .

That’s all for now bros, gotta go, please enjoy as the next few chapters are gonna be quite wild. Have a good weekend! Cheers!
Old 30-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more wild updates.
Old 03-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Sorry to keep the bros waiting for the past month, was too busy with work and family. Will still keep posting as and when I’m free though.

Continued from:

As I had released a few time earlier, I was unable to cum that quickly even though the excitement was building up, I still didn’t feel the cum coming yet. I turned her around and fucked her watching her boobs bounce up and down up and down until I heard a cough behind us.

*Cough cough*

G was standing naked by the doorway and she was looking kind of pissed

G: When did you continue this without me?

I was still pumping Sam as I replied her

Me: Come on baby, you had your fun earlier, let our new friend enjoy foo alright? I will fuck you later on alright?

I saw a look of hesitation on G’s face

G: Alright, but I wanna watch if that’s the case

Feeling a little risky to have a threesome out in the openness of the hostel, I decided to bring them back to the room, walking with my dick still inside Sam, we entered the room and I started to pump her hard again leaving the door open still

Sam: Ummh ahhh ahhh ohhh yes, mmm ummm ahh

G hugged me from the side and frenched me as I fucked Sam till she started to moan even louder and I felt her pussy wall contracting

Sam: I uhh am ohhh yes cum ahhhhhh ingggggggggggg

And as she slumped down my dick was semi limp due to the long period of fucking and G took up the job to continue blowing me as Sam lay on the bed, I moved over and took Sam’s boobs into my mouth and licked her nipples while G blew me by the side of the bed.

G: Someone’s getting biggy

And as my dick rose for the task G lowered herself onto my dick with her back facing me and rode me while I was still fondling Sam’s big and delicious breasts.

G: Ummm yes baby, uhhhh yes, ohhh baby I miss you so much

*piak piak piak piak* the sound rang all across the room as I looked out towards the open doorway another thought came to my mind as I brought both girls over to the doorway and made them kneel down while I doggied them both one in one out till I was on the verge of bursting both kneeled like puppies in front of me as I cummed my remaining soldiers onto their faces and breasts while I was squeezing boobs.

Wow that was one of the best threesome I had since then. And after cumming they had to shower again so we walked to the toilet naked and was showering separately when we heard the door open once more. I sneaked a peek and saw that a nerdy looking girl had came to use the toilet so I made my way over to Sam’s cubicle and hugged her from behind making her give out a Yelp!

Nerd girl: Hello? Are you alright?

As I was sucking Sam’s boobs again at this point of time, all she could do was muster a small reply

Sam: Umm yes, I’m ok, I thought I saw a cockroach that’s all.

Due to the excitement of the earlier sex I had shot out too much load and was unable to stand fucking again, I fingered fucked Sam while she showered and headed back to G’s room to nap after which in the morning when I woke up, G was already out for class and I left the hostel and did the most bastard thing I had done up till date.

I took out my phone and blocked G’s number as I was still unable to forgive her for what she did to me previously.

To be continued . . .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1