The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 26-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
newsnail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeconcrater View Post

Not sure if youtuber channel counted. Was watching this video about street matching making in taiwan when i tot that i saw something. The video got cut a bit by the youtuber somemore, making it more suspicious. At the 1.32 mark.
Haha think I spotted something too
Old 26-06-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohir View Post
hahaha she probably knows la but shy to admit it!

actually, this kind of thing happened a few times already. like last time i told her to pull down her low cut shirt until can see her bra then a lot of guys beo her. so i think she knows that i was the one who pulled her skirt up la haha
yes, think she must have known tat she had zaogenged her panties to those guys in the bus whilst asleep in yr car even though u din tell her until she woke up n everything was over ...but since she din really scold you for doing tat notti act to her, believe she dun mind n is fine to hv let those guys seen her underwear under her skirt FOC, though i think she certainly must hv felt shy abt it, rite ?? ...correct me if i m wrong, she is another shy but notti wifey when she pulled down her low cut blouse till her bra could be seen and beo by guys nearby her as u told her to and according to yr wishes...to please u ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-06-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
xoxomiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohir View Post
was fetching my wife to work today, and as usual, she was sleeping on the passenger seat. she was wearing a tight short skirt and a blouse, typical OL clothes.

when she was sleeping her legs spread open then the skirt roll up from where i was sitting could see that she was wearing her white lacey thong (cause dont want VPL). so i decided to be cheeky and pull her skirt higher a bit. soon was driving at CBD area then got buses driving pass my car saw a few guys looking down into my car staring at my wife panties. seriously feel damn shiok.

when time to drop her off she woke up then realise her skirt ride up so high, she stare at me and ask why i never wake her and tell her. then i just say i like to see, little did she know other guys also like to see hehe.
Haha you are damn naughty, but I like!!
Old 27-06-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Guywhoparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once, i was picking up docs from an OL friend who is quite hot. Met her by the roadside while she drove the car to the side to pass me. Her skirt was so tight and short so it was hiked up high enough that I could see her pink panty the moment she opened the window. Think she realised it also and tried to cover with her hand but her hands were busy with the docs so I was able to see a bit more. Her tits were big as well arouns C or D but my focus was on the panty that day lol.
Old 27-06-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday was a good day for lunch, went to West Mall Swensen and noticed a family of four with a little baby a few months old which the mom was carrying in her arms. From the mom appearance can see her boobs were quite big filled with milk.

Suddenly saw the mom just pulled up her clothes and started to breastfeed the baby. Initially as I was seated down couldn't really see much. But as I stood up, the mom moved the baby from her tits and i managed to bio it, she got drooping boobs but her nipples were like eraser long type. What a rare sighting but what surprise me more is seems like most mom nowadays are quite open to breastfeeding openly.
Old 27-06-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Yesterday was a good day for lunch, went to West Mall Swensen and noticed a family of four with a little baby a few months old which the mom was carrying in her arms. From the mom appearance can see her boobs were quite big filled with milk.

Suddenly saw the mom just pulled up her clothes and started to breastfeed the baby. Initially as I was seated down couldn't really see much. But as I stood up, the mom moved the baby from her tits and i managed to bio it, she got drooping boobs but her nipples were like eraser long type. What a rare sighting but what surprise me more is seems like most mom nowadays are quite open to breastfeeding openly.
U Sure she not the famous Cheryl that’s famous for no wearing bra and breastfeeding in public?
Old 27-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
longshanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guywhoparty View Post
Once, i was picking up docs from an OL friend who is quite hot. Met her by the roadside while she drove the car to the side to pass me. Her skirt was so tight and short so it was hiked up high enough that I could see her pink panty the moment she opened the window. Think she realised it also and tried to cover with her hand but her hands were busy with the docs so I was able to see a bit more. Her tits were big as well arouns C or D but my focus was on the panty that day lol.
Maybe next you'll focus on her boobs hahaa
Old 27-06-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can't understand the rationale these notti girls hv and not sure why they purposely wear skirts until so short and tight knowing tat they will surely zaogeng...can still feel so shy and try to cover up the view of their panties when they realise they are being seen below

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-06-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
desmond26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
haha, i would have bio her boobs
Old 27-06-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!

Was on my way to dinner when I walked passed a Chinese restaurant. I bioed inside, and the table nearest to the glass wall got a group of people. One of the girls was wearing a running singlet with sports bra maybe, but can see her right A cup pokie quite clearly. Think her friends know also, dunno why nvr tell her.
Old 28-06-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
U Sure she not the famous Cheryl that’s famous for no wearing bra and breastfeeding in public?
no lah this one looks like typical aunty type also a little fat
Old 28-06-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaniman View Post
Wow your brother so lucky! Didi your gf know she was seen naked by your brother?
Usually my gfs do not know because they are sleeping. And they usually sleep naked on my bed... sometimes because we had sex before they sleep, sometimes its warm and sometimes I just strip them naked. My door is not locked but closed... don't have the habit of locking. And sometimes cannot hear when my bro knock on my door (becausing of my game sound). After awhile he will just come in if no one answer. Some of my gfs are very conservative so die die cannot let them know. There are a few gfs very open minded who are ok if my bro saw them naked. The toilet is just between our 2 rooms. I have gfs who just go to the toilet naked and come back. My bro door is open sometimes and he can see them walking naked to the toilet.
Old 28-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Miss Luminere International Pagentry 2019 fb page ..... think it also includes the Miss SG Luminere pageant. Hope u like what they wear. Zoom in and see clearly. Not very obvious but obvious enough. Their aerola is peeking out. Contestant number 2 and 5. I tried to upload the image but can’t. Apologies folks.
Old 28-06-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Westpaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Miss Luminere International Pagentry 2019 fb page ..... think it also includes the Miss SG Luminere pageant. Hope u like what they wear. Zoom in and see clearly. Not very obvious but obvious enough. Their aerola is peeking out. Contestant number 2 and 5. I tried to upload the image but can’t. Apologies folks.
Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 28-06-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 15
inspin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinspin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinspin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
At least let us know which folder bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1