The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hellwolf1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Hi can any bros can give advise?
Want to check if a girl who gotten a white card and have been send back to their country.

Can they come back after a few years?

is it possible to apply LTVP for them?

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-06-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
yummy09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellwolf1 View Post
Hi can any bros can give advise?
Want to check if a girl who gotten a white card and have been send back to their country.

Can they come back after a few years?

is it possible to apply LTVP for them?

Thanks in advance!
The girl need to keep writing in to ICA to appeal. Note that the first few occasions will definitely be rejected, but just have to keep trying. Until they are being approved, then you think of getting them here and applying any LTVP. Before this, just keep writing in after 1 year, normally it is banned 1-3 years depends on the situation.

Take note that it is not that after 1-3 years or 5 years they can automatically being cleared off, they still need to keep writing in to ICA to appeal until pass
Old 01-06-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy09 View Post
The girl need to keep writing in to ICA to appeal. Note that the first few occasions will definitely be rejected, but just have to keep trying. Until they are being approved, then you think of getting them here and applying any LTVP. Before this, just keep writing in after 1 year, normally it is banned 1-3 years depends on the situation.

Take note that it is not that after 1-3 years or 5 years they can automatically being cleared off, they still need to keep writing in to ICA to appeal until pass
Thanks Yummy for the reply. Just want to check what does it mean for the girl to keep writing in to ICA? Is it for VISA?

After ICA approved her VISA then only we can start applying LTVP for her?

Much appreciate for the reply!
Old 02-06-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
justmee is Cool - loads of Potential

Good info here
Old 02-06-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Yummy for the reply. Just want to check what does it mean for the girl to keep writing in to ICA? Is it for VISA?

Depends on the country of the girl, if girl from China, write in a letter/email to ICA to appeal until pass. If pass then apply for visa.

Note* they won't tell you your status is clear, they will either tell you
1) sorry, after serious consideration they still can't clear you\
or
2) They will tell you to try. (take note that this is most likely a pass)

If they tell you number 2, you can try to apply for visa and most likely it can go through.

For ASEAN girls, which don't need visa like Thai, Vietnam etc, can just book ticket and print out the reply from ICA when travelling here
Old 02-06-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy09 View Post
Depends on the country of the girl, if girl from China, write in a letter/email to ICA to appeal until pass. If pass then apply for visa.

Note* they won't tell you your status is clear, they will either tell you
1) sorry, after serious consideration they still can't clear you\
or
2) They will tell you to try. (take note that this is most likely a pass)

If they tell you number 2, you can try to apply for visa and most likely it can go through.

For ASEAN girls, which don't need visa like Thai, Vietnam etc, can just book ticket and print out the reply from ICA when travelling here
Hi Yummy,

Thanks for the info!!! fully understand what is it now. Yes, the girl is from China. To write in to ICA for her "status" to be clear before She can even proceed to come into Singapore.

Thanks again!
Old 03-06-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fun777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the share from the bros here
Old 05-06-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Westpaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great info from bros here, thanks
Old 06-06-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dohua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

If can get VISA already damn good, not easy to get LTVP unless very very good reasons
Old 15-06-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
haihai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros,

Have been a long-time lurker in this forum, have a fairly straightforward case to consult. My gf is a PRC, used to be here on S-pass working as manicurist. Was retrenched in May, so she had to go back.

Planning to have her visit SG on a tourist visa and she will be staying at my place. She went to ask some of the travel agents in her city and they told her solo female visiting SG is almost impossible to get a tourist visa, all refused to entertain her requests. And once the application is rejected, she will have to wait 6 months to apply for another, all this was shared by her local travel agents.

Was wondering, if I apply the visa for her, would it be easier, any tips on how to smoothen the process ? Don't want her to take plane all the way here and kena rejected at customs. Totally clueless about all these. Hope someone can help me!

Thank you!
Old 16-06-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haihai View Post
Hello Bros,

Have been a long-time lurker in this forum, have a fairly straightforward case to consult. My gf is a PRC, used to be here on S-pass working as manicurist. Was retrenched in May, so she had to go back.

Planning to have her visit SG on a tourist visa and she will be staying at my place. She went to ask some of the travel agents in her city and they told her solo female visiting SG is almost impossible to get a tourist visa, all refused to entertain her requests. And once the application is rejected, she will have to wait 6 months to apply for another, all this was shared by her local travel agents.

Was wondering, if I apply the visa for her, would it be easier, any tips on how to smoothen the process ? Don't want her to take plane all the way here and kena rejected at customs. Totally clueless about all these. Hope someone can help me!

Thank you!
u can apply a social pass as a sponsor to her,bt do take note tat even an approved visa doesnt neccess mean green light. tere r cases whrby applicants r denied entry @ our border.tat visa juz act as a 'key' for the airline to issue her the boardin pass to fly here.
since u 2 r in a relationship, she shld hv known som detail info about ya, eg: accomm address etc...when the officer wana verify her entry

bottom line fr the ICA perspective, she's here purely visitin,not side-lining
Old 16-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
u can apply a social pass as a sponsor to her,bt do take note tat even an approved visa doesnt neccess mean green light. tere r cases whrby applicants r denied entry @ our border.tat visa juz act as a 'key' for the airline to issue her the boardin pass to fly here.
since u 2 r in a relationship, she shld hv known som detail info about ya, eg: accomm address etc...when the officer wana verify her entry

bottom line fr the ICA perspective, she's here purely visitin,not side-lining
Unless u are single, u cannot sponsor her to come Singapore 🇸🇬

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 16-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
got such thing as agent for find sponsor? U pay the agent then agent find a sg guy sponsor the girl come.
There are agents who will make all the necessary arrangements..... whether you are willing to pay their fees onot?

Have money.... anything also is possible.
Old 17-08-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Fairly new to this. My thai gf is holding sg pr. We are planning to get married and apply for her sg citizenship. Just wondering is there any criteria to get approval for citizenship? Is it I must be paying high tax and own my own house then higher chances of getting approved for her application?

I'm not rich btw.
Old 17-08-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Fairly new to this. My thai gf is holding sg pr. We are planning to get married and apply for her sg citizenship. Just wondering is there any criteria to get approval for citizenship? Is it I must be paying high tax and own my own house then higher chances of getting approved for her application?

I'm not rich btw.
you can get the info here - https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...ked-renounced/

For your case you will most likely use one of this 2 point to apply

-You have been a PR of Singapore for at least 2 years and are above the age of 21
You can also apply together with your spouse and any unmarried children aged below 21 years old born to or adopted by you.

-You have been a PR of Singapore, and have been married to a Singapore citizen, for at least 2 years
Your spouse will need to sponsor (i.e. support) your application

For eligibility

Each application is assessed on its own terms and merits and the Singapore Government can reject your application. Some of the factors which are considered when assessing your application are:

Whether you can contribute significantly to the Singapore economy and society
Whether you intend to reside in the country permanently
Your education and technical qualification levels
Your efforts in socially integrating into the community
Whether you have demonstrated good conduct – determined via your employment records or the presence of criminal records
Any other special commendations and awards you have on a personal or professional level
Your talents such as sporting and/or artistic excellence
Whether you have any existing family and relatives in Singapore that are PRs or citizens

Do note that even you fulfil the criteria for eg cpf contribution and decent qualifications and intend to reside in Sg and stuff, it is still not guaranteed as the actual requirement for eg. how much income in order to qualify or what sort of degree can qualify, they do not make it transparent and there is no way to know.

Reason being that once its made transparent, people will start using it as a loophole. For eg,declare that stated income etc and insist the government to issue a pr or citizenship. Same applies to tourists that come in to Sg, they can give you a rough guideline but they will not make it transparent as to what makes them deny the person.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1