The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Encounters with the female kind

Thank you for the support.

Here’s a quick write up before going back to the weekly grind.

After the past meeting, I tried to avoid Anna for awhile for 2 reasons:
1. Didn’t want to lead her on that this will become something else
2. I’m trying to make her yearn more.

One day I decided that it was time for Anna to do me a favour again. I texted her in the afternoon, just nice it was an afternoon after a major event in the army so we had some rest time.

Not Long after I text her, she replied and I asked if she’s still having lessons or marking in school. She said she was in school clearing some marking and term tests are coming and she was feeling stressed. Even before I replied, Anna texted me to see if I was free on Friday night 😏.

I checked if I have Any duties and said I was free. She then asked if we could meet up overnight. Another thing about Anna was that she was honest about what she wanted. She won’t beat around the bush and what not.

I said sure. Then I replied if she was free now. She replied that she could have a 30 min break. So I asked her to do me a favour but I don’t want her colleague to know and asked her to call me when she’s in the toilet alone.

Anna called me not Long. I then found a quiet spot in camp and talked to Anna on the phone. She sounded worried and thought I needed help. I laughed and said no la, just wanted to have phone Sex with her. She was surprised but at the same time puzzled (I think) because she said she never do that before.

I asked what she was wearing. She described to me that she was wearing an orange too and black skirt. I told her to go into a cubicle, lock it and remove her skirt and panties. She was a bit hesitant but decided to follow my “orders”.

I told her to spread her legs and play with herself like how I always do. Wet her fingers, circle her labia, avoiding her clit; only touching the clit when I told her to.

I’m not sure if she followed my instructions clearly (but later got a demonstration from her that she got it half correct). Soon I heard her moan a little in the phone. She also started to make the hmm sound. I told her to follow my speed. I then asked if she was wet, she said yes.

Next I told her to use her thumb to gently circle her clit. When she did that I could hear her trying to hold her moan back in case her colleagues walked in. I Guess the excitement that she was meeting me on Friday plus not seeing me for so Long got her really hungry. I asked if she was enjoying it. She said yes. I then asked her to snap a photo and send it to my email. We hung up and after awhile she called me saying that she was done, she came and sent me the photo. She thanked me and asked again what time we can meet on Friday. I knew she wanted more than what she wanted today so I said how about we meet after dinner? She said ok

Again, now I look back I really don’t miss Anna that much. But I was rather using her to boost my ego and “train my skills”
Old 18-05-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

screenshot of my conversation with M for our meet up 2 weeks from now.
Old 18-05-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Warberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really nice story TS, hope to read more updates.
Old 19-05-2020, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 19-05-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing here, please continue, cheers!
Old 20-05-2020, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 20-05-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

thanks for the support bro. will be writing a bit slower because of work. ne t up: Anna and the toy.

FYI, Anna is her real name so those bros who are curious can go find her in social media haha
Old 21-05-2020, 05:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 21-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 21-05-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Pinkyface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, great story. Keep updates coming.
Old 22-05-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 22-05-2020, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 22-05-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, share more updates TS.
Old 23-05-2020, 05:20 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 23-05-2020, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1