The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneycombat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Tale of Two(?) Sisters

Looking forward to next updates
Old 07-05-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Griezmann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 08-05-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot bro! please do continue sharing.
Old 08-05-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can't wait for the next update TS!!
Old 08-05-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
foodyau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always a pleasure to read good story.
Hope to read more.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iClone69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I woke up in the mid-afternoon, and Wifey was already out of bed and the room. I was still sleepy, and there was some time before she left for work. Perhaps she went out for a quick sip of water. No matter. I closed my eyes again….

“Babe, I’m leaving now ok, I’ll see you tomorrow morning. Be a good boy, and take care of YS ok 😊”

“Sure babe….” I mumbled sleepily. I would be sure to take care of all her sexual needs. I am a good boy.

I gave it about 5 minutes after the flat’s door closed, announcing my wife’s departure, before I left the room, dressed only in a loose pair of boxer shorts. Easy access for later. Going to the living room, I passed by YS room, with its door still closed. Surely she knew her sister just left for work? She would be out soon, and I would explore more of her body.

I saw on the same exact spot on the couch, eager to recreate the scene of last night, but a long while passed without any movement from the common room. I could feel the sperm swimming in my sack, eager for release. Ok, I’ll go to the room then. A gentleman should always make the first move.

Knocking on the door, I opened the latch gently.

My jaw dropped.

YS was in a doggy style position, face down, with her ass pointing straight at me. The baby blue thong she was wearing seemed to only barely cover her holes, the slightly dark, pinkish skin of her groin peeking out from around the panty. With one hand she was rubbing her slit, a little patch of wetness staining her panty under her fingers

“Jiefu Kor Kor? Come in….”

This naughty girl couldn't wait... Well neither could I. I’ve worn the skin of a gentleman long enough; it was time to peel it back and let the wolf appear. I shifted her hand aside, and stuffed my face in between her butt cheeks, taking in her sweet, sweet scent. Straight from the source.

YS clearly wasn’t prepared for this, and the surprised caused her to squirm and try to escape, shifting her butt away, but I wasn’t going to let it happen. Grabbing on to her thighs, I continued rubbing my nose and lips against her groin, using my tongue to lick her juicy slit above her panties.
“Jiefu, jiefu, no, no, its so ticklish, nnn, mmmm-----”

Pausing to take a breath, I asked, “Can I pull your panties aside?”

YS took the chance to escape from my grip, turning around to face me while sitting, I could see her erect nipples poking out of her shirt. “Jiefu Kor Kor, I’m shy… sorry, I’m not very used to it yet, can we just do it slowly..? I, I was thinking about your fingers from last night… I want that one.”

I sighed deeply inside. Her innocence, while cute, was getting in the way of my release. While there was progress, this was taking a bit too long… I had to conquer this little princess soon before other men had a chance to.

But I did not let this show. Fine, she can dictate the pace. What I will do is slowly increase her desire to the point where she will do anything. Maybe not today, but in my mind the seeds of an idea were planted…

“No worries YS, I understand,” I said, putting on the gentlemanly skin I shed previously. “But, I want you to take your T shirt off.”

Now it was time for YS to take her “skin” off. Hesitating, YS slowly lifted up her shirt, revealing her perky nipples. The areola was small, but the tips fleshy. Sisters really were cut from the same cloth. Without a second wasted, I planted my lips on her nipples and started licking, causing YS to throw her head back and let out a low moan….
Old 09-05-2020, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
abyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabyss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I used one arm to brace her lower back, while using my other hand to slowly rub on her pussy lips, as I did the previous day. Slowly increasing the pressure on her clit, I moved back and forth, causing her to shudder and suddenly grip my arm.

Alternating between her nipples, I adopted the same approach with her pussy, attacking her clit and then her pussy, causing her to squirm repeatedly each time I renewed my assault. It seemed like her mind was going blank, as her frequent moans slowly faded away, her mouth just hanging agape as her head tilted backwards, eyes closed.

A few times, my hand pretended to slip, going underneath her thong to rub her outer lips, but I didn’t dare to test the water too much. I was living my dream in a way, and I did not want any rude awakenings.

Her orgasm came silently once again, her body stiffening and then going limp. I laid her down gently on her side.

It took her a few moments to recover, looking up at me weakly saying “Jiefu Kor Kor, that was so good…. Do you want also?”

No need to ask me twice. I freed my rigid penis from the confines of my shorts, my veiny erection staring her straight in the face. Her eyes widened, a seemingly longing look appearing in her eyes. As much as I wished for further action, it ended the same way as the previous night, a handjob lubricated by saliva.

This time however, I asked to come all over her nubile breasts, which she obliged. She knelt on the floor as I finished myself off, my penis slick with her saliva. I felt some satisfaction from watching my semen coat her boobs, slowly trickling down her stomach. She wiped up some semen with her fingers, once again bringing it to her nose. “Ew…”, she said grimacing. Good. At least it seems she was getting used to it….

While this was enjoyable, I had to take it to the next level. It was time to craft my sexual syllabus for YS…..
Old 09-05-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 09-05-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 09-05-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss100 View Post
This time however, I asked to come all over her nubile breasts, which she obliged. She knelt on the floor as I finished myself off, my penis slick with her saliva. I felt some satisfaction from watching my semen coat her boobs, slowly trickling down her stomach. She wiped up some semen with her fingers, once again bringing it to her nose. “Ew…”, she said grimacing. Good. At least it seems she was getting used to it….

While this was enjoyable, I had to take it to the next level. It was time to craft my sexual syllabus for YS…..
Ah .... Soon Soon ... Best Part Should Be Cuming Soon

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-05-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 09-05-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
peloton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and updates. Cheers.
Old 09-05-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster