The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 21-04-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Heard some interesting feedback just now while handing over taxi to my hirer at the petrol station. The cashier & pump attendant inform that last night an unmark car parked itself at the carwash bay facing Jln Molek with a couple sitting inside but never alight from the car. The car wash was closed since the CB. The car was there from 10pm to about 1am and they suspect this couple are keeping observation on Jln Molek.

Take care bros who are going there.... it seems the authorities are already monitoring Jln Molek.
Old 24-04-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Anybody got JM turtle man(s) contact number?
Old 24-04-2020, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

JM still got legal hse? I thought the last one retire some years back?
Old 25-04-2020, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
Heard some interesting feedback just now while handing over taxi to my hirer at the petrol station. The cashier & pump attendant inform that last night an unmark car parked itself at the carwash bay facing Jln Molek with a couple sitting inside but never alight from the car. The car wash was closed since the CB. The car was there from 10pm to about 1am and they suspect this couple are keeping observation on Jln Molek.

Take care bros who are going there.... it seems the authorities are already monitoring Jln Molek.
yes. we should all just behave. tahan until end of May seriously.

JM got so many gems at Cat40 somemore. I really got a regular that I want to go back to so pls follow the rules so that the authorities will not suddenly clamp down later on then all the girls at JM go back.
Old 25-04-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Fans of Waree (ex-JM14 G7) may wish to know that she has finished her tour of duty n Japan. Her next port of call will be Malaysia...
Fans of ex-JM14 G07 Waree..... please be informed she up the lorry last night. Her stint in KL really suay as she was supposed to be there only 2 weeks but was delayed going home because of the MCO. Now suay suay kenna raided and expected to spend another 10 weeks in detention centre.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...d-in-pudu-raid
Old 26-04-2020, 05:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Fans of ex-JM14 G07 Waree..... please be informed she up the lorry last night. Her stint in KL really suay as she was supposed to be there only 2 weeks but was delayed going home because of the MCO. Now suay suay kenna raided and expected to spend another 10 weeks in detention centre.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...d-in-pudu-raid
Consider bad luck for her lor...... her timing unlucky to have all these happen to her. Worse is to come as probably she has to cough up her earnings and kenna gangbang in the lockup. Standard SOP for all detained sex workers. Mudland boleh
Old 26-04-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Consider bad luck for her lor...... her timing unlucky to have all these happen to her. Worse is to come as probably she has to cough up her earnings and kenna gangbang in the lockup. Standard SOP for all detained sex workers. Mudland boleh
There was an article in their papers recently saying two mongolian women, suspect FL, got stopped at MCO roadblock. One inspector detained them at hotel for personal enjoyment. Now case is under investigation.

Similar case happen recently in SG also IIRC two prc FL suspects were sexually assaulted in police interrogation room. But here at least there is proper disciplinary process and justice. There'll always be police anywhere who start thinking with small head, whole career gone. Worse awaits them in jail.
Old 28-04-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Confirm will kena gangbang meh? Hahahahha. So many women. From what I know. Not all. If you or your boss have money.
Old 28-04-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
enelymgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Those bastards damn free hor? They considered essentials too?
Old 30-04-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Fabty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enelymgirl View Post
Those bastards damn free hor? They considered essentials too?
From the car wash cant even really see jalan molek.. Can explain how to keep observations when u cant see a thing? At most can see the first two houses only..
Old 30-04-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Don't think will kana gangbang, since the news already out, they need to handle this case publicly so they will watch out for their manners.

Secondly, male and female will be seperated in lockup.
Old 30-04-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Don't think will kana gangbang, since the news already out, they need to handle this case publicly so they will watch out for their manners.

Secondly, male and female will be seperated in lockup.
This incident happen in Mudland...... anything is possible there.
That is why Mudland is oso known as Bolehland. The gangbang is not by the inmates but by the detention centre guards. It is common knowledge and has happened without any action taken by the top brass to stop the abuse. Every night these guards & investigators will bring out a few chosen ones supposedly for "interviews or statements" but in reality the ladies were brought out to serve the sexual needs of these guys.

If you know any FL ladies that were arrested in Mudland before..... they can confirm or even tell more stories of their experiences in detention.

I can tell more about how the sex trade is operated in Mudland and how the "MIB" OKTs recruit their FLs..... but now is not the time yet.
Old 01-05-2020, 05:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post

If you know any FL ladies that were arrested in Mudland before..... they can confirm or even tell more stories of their experiences in detention.

I can tell more about how the sex trade is operated in Mudland and how the "MIB" OKTs recruit their FLs..... but now is not the time yet.

Do they still practice "branding" those FLs under their care with tattooes?
Old 13-05-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

🐶 hu hu Hu come molek and wag yr tail here leh🤪
Old 21-05-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Martoti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone knows if the houses at Geylang open during this period?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1