The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Old 15-02-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Visited Atami Turkish bath near abassador hotel and only 4 girls, 2 for 800b and 2 for 1000b, ask uncle why so few girls, uncle said not many visitors after the COVID so most girls go homeor
Give up and go for foot massage instead.
Old 15-02-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
.............. if want to see gym chiobu, can sit at star buckd at central festival n watch all the chiobo go to the fitness first gym better than the farm girls
....brader, it will be kind of you, if you can take and get some pictures posted here, ...for other braders to appreciate the chioboo ..boos.
the viruses, for some, they don't show any symptoms at all...... the incubation period is between 14 to 28 days.... they are asymptomatic carriers walking freely up and down ..... maybe the immune systems in them damn strong.... In the Indonesia archipelago, the Sulawesi island, bats , are sold in the wet market, like selling hot cakes, 40 to 60 birds..... the funny thing is that , it is the staple food there somemore, maybe, because they consumed that , they have their immune systems like the bats. Never heard large epidemic occurred in the island, like what we have now.... by the way , a flying fox , is a large bat .
Old 16-02-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
....brader, it will be kind of you, if you can take and get some pictures posted here, ...for other braders to appreciate the chioboo ..boos.
the viruses, for some, they don't show any symptoms at all...... the incubation period is between 14 to 28 days.... they are asymptomatic carriers walking freely up and down ..... maybe the immune systems in them damn strong.... In the Indonesia archipelago, the Sulawesi island, bats , are sold in the wet market, like selling hot cakes, 40 to 60 birds..... the funny thing is that , it is the staple food there somemore, maybe, because they consumed that , they have their immune systems like the bats. Never heard large epidemic occurred in the island, like what we have now.... by the way , a flying fox , is a large bat .
Wanted to take photos, but did not bring adapter and phone dead for 3 days, so sad
Old 17-02-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Heard dannok 1 China man Kenna virus he was there on 12 feb
Old 17-02-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Heard dannok 1 China man Kenna virus he was there on 12 feb
555 jialat lah!

Now must be more afraid of virus than bombs in Songkhla and Yala!
Old 19-02-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
faithful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going hatyai coming weekend. Any seniors here can share what's the situation there now. Advised to bring mask? Any loving for SYT?
Old 19-02-2020, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful View Post
Going hatyai coming weekend. Any seniors here can share what's the situation there now. Advised to bring mask? Any loving for SYT?
For your little brader sake, please stay put where you are......... try to quarantine your ownself ..... learn to do it....the incubation period is between 14 days to 28 days.....now the pandomic peak is almost there....counting from end of the CNY ........
Old 19-02-2020, 07:22 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful View Post
A lot of loving SYT at hatyai. How much u willing to pay? got 4-5k and 10k also have.which one u want?
I just come back this week.
Old 21-02-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
19hansolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

hi hayhay, some of the young girls mostly are from Laos..,
where is the ladies you mention of about 4 to 5K per booking , is it at the lounge in Garden Home,

Quote:
A lot of loving SYT at hatyai. How much u willing to pay? got 4-5k and 10k also have.which one u want?
I just come back this week.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19hansolo View Post
hi hayhay, some of the young girls mostly are from Laos..,
where is the ladies you mention of about 4 to 5K per booking , is it at the lounge in Garden Home,
The ladies is from Thai
Old 21-02-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 17
blackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The ladies is from Thai
30 dollar maid paying dog loser dun bullshit here
Old 21-02-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
js005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U GUYS still chionging despite the epidemic?
Old 04-05-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Thailand Red Light District | Hatyai Beginners Guide for Single Men.

Old 06-05-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Thailand Red Light District | Hatyai Beginners Guide for Single Men.

Thank you for sharing this video.

This certainly brings back memories.

Been such a long time since last stepped into Hatyai....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1