The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My mum Susan

Previously...“爸,女儿的小裤裤都脱了。。你不来看清楚吗?” (Dad, I have removed my panties… you don’t want to take a closer look?)

Ah Lim’s pupils expanded and his drew a deep breath. He could see a wet patch on the panties that cover the crotch area.

Ah Lim's mind recalled the live show he saw earlier. He was staring at Sophie's crotch like it's under a telescope. He remembered it was cleanly shaved. Juicy fat mount with a slit in the middle, hiding the goodness of that secret valley. And now, he just need to turn his head, to see the real thing up close. He turned his head slowly. He saw Sophie with her leg drawn up like an M shape, hands supporting behind her. She had her mask on again, just like how it was in her live show.

The atmosphere in the room suddenly changed, like a heavy invisible lust fog clouding the room. It felt harder to breath and Ah Lim seems to be able to hear his drumming heart beat. His mind was spinning as he stared straight at
the point where her thighs meet, her young and beautiful pussy.

"爸,好看吗?" (Dad, nice?) Sophie asked with a shaking nervous voice. Her heart was also beating like crazy. Seducing dad like this was making the blood in her body running amok. She was feeling charged up and hyper watching dad's beaming stare at her pussy, now oozing clear cunt juice from that tight slit. She had never so overflowingly wet.

"爸,你看女儿好湿,都流出来了。。" (Dad, your daughter is so wet, it's leaking now...) Sophie reached down and touch her pussy, spreading her juice all over her mount, making it glistening with a deadly attraction to Ah Lim. Ah Lim was breathing harder and harder.

"爸。。。能帮女儿吗?" (Dad... can help me?) Sophie turned her head to the side looking at the mattress and asked softly. She was getting close to an orgasm just by Ah Lim staring at her pussy.

Ah Lim felt like he was in a dream. Dream that he sometimes have when Sophie wear her tight cheeky shorts, showing her butt around the house. When he saw her young big perky boobs exposed with a down blouse in the house. Those naughty dreams that he held it close to his heart. Now it's all presented to him right in front on her bed. His hands was no longer covering his erected cock and now have turned and face Sophie, cock pointing up to the ceiling like a raging bull.

"帮什么?" (help what?) Ah Lim croaked. His throat was feeling dry.

"帮女儿舔干净。。。" (help lick me clean...) Sophie asked while she trembled with excitement.

Those words exploded in Ah Lim's head. He was silence for a minute and just stood there. Sophie was getting nervous, not sure if Dad will take her bait. Then Ah Lim moved. He stepped out of his boxer shorts and walked towards her bed. Sophie watched him climbed onto her bed and perch low to her pussy level, staring right at it. She can felt his heavy hot breathing on her pussy. Before she can urge him on she felt his hot tongue glazing over her mount, sweeping it up and down like a sweet candy.

Sophie shuddered and cum right away, jerking and twitching her butt off the mattress. Having dad eating her horny pussy was too intense for the first time. "Dad... dad.... I am cumming.... cumming...."

Ah Lim was surprised Sophie came so fast. He instinctly held her down with both hands over her thigh while his mouth sealed tightly on her pussy, sucking and grazing it with his tongue.

"AHHHHH.... DADDY..... DADDY!!!!!!!" Sophie immediately felt another orgasm exploded inside her and hit her like a tsunami. She grimaced with her mouth opened and eyes shut tight, gasping for air while her right hand immediately held Ah Lim's hair, pushing his head down for more.

Ah Lim felt a gush of liquid towards his mouth and he swallowed some of it by surprised and detached his mouth from her pussy, watching it continued to ooze creaming white milk like liquid rapidly to the bed sheet.

"爸。。。你让女儿高潮了。。。” (Dad... you made me cum...) Sophie moved and found Ah Lim's lips, giving him a deep french kiss, then sticking out her tongue and Ah Lim responded eagerly, sticking out his tongue to lick her tongue and suck it into his mouth. He felt Sophie's hand wrapped around his hard cock while they kiss and tongue fight. Sophie broke off the kiss and whispered to Ah Lim's ear.

"现在女儿帮你。。" (Now let daughter help you..) Sophie got on top of Ah Lim as he lay on the bed. Sophie expertly dangled her hot pussy over Ah Lim's head while she held Ah Lim's cock and licked it from the cock base to the cock head, swirling her tongue tip on the cock head playfully, then suck it into her mouth and twist her head left and right while applying pressure. The sensation was too good and he plunged his mouth at her pussy, returning the favor eagerly.

To be cuntinue...
Old 11-05-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 13-05-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 13-05-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Kimjongpek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written ...... please continue
Old 14-05-2020, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more updates TS.
Old 15-05-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
InwardBound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read some nice story updates.
Old 16-05-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!                                          

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 16-05-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story. Camping here for more
Old 16-05-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
xxxfires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story and hope to read more.
Old 18-05-2020, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously..."现在女儿帮你。。" (Now let daughter help you..) Sophie got on top of Ah Lim as he lay on the bed. Sophie expertly dangled her hot pussy over Ah Lim's head while she held Ah Lim's cock and licked it from the cock base to the cock head, swirling her tongue tip on the cock head playfully, then suck it into her mouth and twist her head left and right while applying pressure. The sensation was too good and he plunged his mouth at her pussy, returning the favor eagerly.

Sophie had tried long big cock like Jason's cock. But the cock in front of her was dad's cock. A cock that she was curious about as she teased dad in the house with down blouse or tight cheeky shorts. Watching dad secretly tugging his shorts to accommodate his erection was amusing to her. Now that cock was leaking precum. Feeling it in her hand her forefinger finger and thumb cannot wrap around the shaft fully. It's about 2.5 inch thick and 5 inch long, top with a rather big cock head. She can't wait to feel it inside her.

Ah Lim was enjoying's Sophie mouth on his dick as he taste her young juicy abalone, still pink and tight. Suddenly Sophie stopped sucking, turned and straddle him, pressing down his hard cock with her snatch, rocking back and forth.

Ah Lim struggled in his mind to stop her. Feeling her cunt sliding up and down his shaft feel so good. However if it slide into her it was be a very different game. "Girl... cannot go in..."

"Really dad?" Sophie continued to rock back and forth.

"Do you and mom still do it dad?" Sophie asked.

Ah Lim just kept quiet.

"Don't say I will put it in dad...", Sophie raised her ass and aim Ah Lim's cock at her clit, parting those tender lips slightly with his cock head. She knew she had dad in her control now.

"Don't don't! We long time never do...", Ah Lim confessed. "Your mom not interested now..." He added. The rocking continued and he felt the heat of Sophie's pussy torturing him.

"Then how you settle dad?" The contact point between them was getting more and more slippery. She can't wait much longer to feel it go inside her.

"I... use hand lah...", Ah Lim said.

"I think you use my panties in the toilet to masturbate dad", Sophie said with a cunning smile.

"Where got? Anyhow say..." Ah Lim doesn't sound too convincing.

"I checked them dad, kekeke. I leave it fresh and wet after my show... for you to find them. I am glad you did dad", Sophie said as she dismount Ah Lim. Ah Lim suddenly feel a sense of lost. Is she going to stop now? But Sophie moved towards the edge of the bed and got into doggy style.

"Dad... I let you choose. Let me continue to do my show... then you come over and fuck me now. If you leave the room, I will obey your wish and stop..." Sophie said while biting her lips while looking at Ah Lim straight in his eyes, waiting.

Ah Lim looked at Sophie solemnly, mind fiercely debating. "Don't do it again, pa leave now..." He said softly.

Sophie closed her eyes, she knew the tug of war was not over yet. Ah Lim walked slowly towards the door. Sophie heard the door unlocked and her heart sank. Dad really can resist her?? Then she heard the click sound of the lock engaging again. She bite her lips and anticipate for the inevitable. A rough big hand held her hip and she felt a thick hard cock penetrate her slowly.

"Oh fuck dad.... your cock is stretching me out... oh fuck... I love it dad... fuck me dad... fuck me hard..." Sophie pushed back towards Ah Lim and it went all in. "Ohhhhhhhh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Due to Ah Lim big cock head and thick shaft, every thrust was rubbing on Sophie's G spot making her go wild and she had to moan into her pillow to avoid waking mom.

"You want daddy's cock huh? Now i give you!" Ah Lim stepped up his power thrust, both hand holding her hips and pulling her back as he thrust forward. It was a welcome change from using his hand, fucking a young tight pussy. Daughter or not, he just want to fuck until he burst his full load of sperm into her.

To be cuntinued...
Old 18-05-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
turtle69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, camping here for more updates.
Old 19-05-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 23-05-2020, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Cant wait for the next installment....
Old 25-05-2020, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 27-05-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1