The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-04-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6173 / Power: 11
Cognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR for NAMI (SE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Texted OKT at 1900 hrs to confirm a booking slot at 0030 hrs for NAMI.

Wooo.. looks Yummy~!

Arrived 10 mins early and waited for the magic moments to come.

But then i saw:

AIRBUS A380

But pilot no responding.

Well, just sharing, lucky for the bro tasting Nami at the moment.
Just ~ sharing.
simi meaning? okt fly you aeroplane?
Old 29-04-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
musicismylife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Any bro tried Lada from RP?
Old 29-04-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
I think no need to intro Liao...

Apple from TRL

Really solid. This is the TOP graded Apple.
Not from the market but probably from Cold Storage type.
Good body, Awesome service. Previous Bros FRs legit.
Try booking a slot in advanced.
I booked mine 2days ahead to secure a slot.
Totally worth the wait.
Rtf if I can still get a slot.
If not will continue my hunt.
Wow! Can we confirm this bro, 2 days advance booking is the record ? Anyone else did longer ?
Old 29-04-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Can share which OKT's girl this incident happened to?

this was a few years back lah, cant remember which OKT, maybe the house no more liao.

fun times hahaha

dare not show my face at that hotel holiday inn atrium havelock road
Old 29-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognoscenti View Post
simi meaning? okt fly you aeroplane?
Yup.. reached there okt disappear.
Give benefit of doubt and wait for around 45 mins while having a drink at 711..

No respond.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 29-04-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

No respond.
haha i kena that a few times whenever i took the last slot hehe.
Old 29-04-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
anyone tried Natt from RegentLust? cause she looks so ready for some banging.

either that its Anna at Tikoclub for me.
wah anna busy till 6.30pm today which i cant take and natt gone back home. oh my god i am horny for lunch but no food to eat

Last edited by pendragon_sg; 29-04-2018 at 11:35 AM.
Old 29-04-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Cognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No respond.
This is seriously not cool on okt's part. I was actually aiming her as well
Old 29-04-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

No respond.
I had a few times OKT fell asleep or didn't answer my text messages because in toilet/eating/etc as well.

Thankfully, so far they'll eventually respond, even if the delay is 10-15 mins.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 29-04-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SE so far been ok when I booked on same day, if pre booked for early slot once he did not respond on day of appointment because he was asleep lol.

SE girls looks good these days...tried Beam yesterday, SYT looks better in person, tall and has long legs..but small books. Her tits are nice to suck though...protruding enticingly when stimulated.

Had a wild first shot but was a bit worried when I took my dick out and there was no condom...She hurried to toilet and it dropped out lol. Then realized there was blood on the sheet....Alamak got period.

Did not finished second shot...even though OKT suggested CIM, but probably due to being embarrassed about the period, and a bit taken a back about possibilities of my dick got naked in the intense and prolonged 1st shot...mood was not there to serve after that.

Just cuddle up and bury her head in my chest...I got a bit bored and left.

Will give another shot in a few days once her Koo Ma leaves. I like her look n sexy long legs...lips nice n soft...really yummy.
Old 29-04-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pen down fr for this sexy hot babe first after this solid sexxion & having ramen now nearby 😂
Just had a sexxion with SE , babe : NAMI
10am slot.
Forgive me if my frs are short, only main points.
- Body ? Fair skin and her body are alike with those IG babes who goes to gym. Focusing on their bodyline and ass shape. ( Peach shaped )
- Enchanced boobs, D cuppies.
- GFE GAO GAO ( Syt type of gfe who entertains, dirty talks too and hugged tightly close to you with hands roaming up and down )
** Her gfe is either equilvalent to Eve or better than her **
- SUPER DEEP FRENCHER 😍 ( Non stop hits )
- Mind blowing BBBJ, cim I never try. ( Seductive looks, knows how to position herself how to suck it well 👈vacuum pop suction & glance at u at the correct moment )
[[ Mai tu liao guys, this is another super super rare gem, never try confirm regret, BAO U REGRET ! I believe she is quite full today, maybe can try text the okt advance book ? Or check for slots availability ba ]]
💪💪🚀🚀 Gogogo Guys !~~
Old 29-04-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
haha i kena that a few times whenever i took the last slot hehe.
It wasn't even the last slot.

Quote:
You can try, OKT saw your respond probably won't fly your plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
I had a few times OKT fell asleep or didn't answer my text messages because in toilet/eating/etc as well.

Thankfully, so far they'll eventually respond, even if the delay is 10-15 mins.
Lucky you, waited 45 mins and no respond. till now still didn't respond even though i told him that it's ok if Nami not available for whatever reason. at least let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
SE so far been ok when I booked on same day, if pre booked for early slot once he did not respond on day of appointment because he was asleep lol.
As mentioned to broessex, if fell asleep or what at least say la, it's an obvious plane when you don't reply till now, probably accepted another booking that fits the schedule back to back and did not want say so play MIA.
I was suggested 00:00 hrs, but told okt i can only reach at 00:30 hrs.

Anyway, just sharing~ i relac one. just feel there should be some courtesy to reply even though it's a FL business.
I am sure okt also won't like it if bros Fly them aeroplane.

Old 29-04-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
You can try, OKT saw your respond probably won't fly your plane.
Tried, okt replied me quite fast, but too bad she's fully booked today. Now aiming another target. Also looking fantastic but no FR.

Anyway up you for your A380 review hahah
Old 29-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tried, okt replied me quite fast, but too bad she's fully booked today. Now aiming another target. Also looking fantastic but no FR.

Anyway up you for your A380 review hahah
Haha, thanks thanks. just don't want make it too offensive na, but feels i need to share. Haha.

OKT finally replied and told me he fell asleep lah. Peace~

Old 29-04-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
hotwings69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Short and Simple FR.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=689057

Eveyln (Bangkokgems)
Location check with stable.
21-22yo syt.
Young Looks pretty and fair skin. Pic no justice. Much better looking in person.
Boobs are soft and nice Natural. Nice nipples for sucking.
BBBJ hardworking with lots of eye contact making the session steamy.
FJ change 4 positions without complaint and still smiling with nice sexy moans.
Gfe is definately there. Can communicate in slight English no problem, always smiling and chatty.
Her smile and attitude alone is good enough.
Her KTV tight dress is fucking sexy. Straight away want to grope that tight ass haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1