The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Agent Has Fallen: Sarah Quek (BDSM, noncon)

Here's the vid:

https://hpjav.tv/34358/prtd-005
Old 26-11-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Setting up camp
Old 26-11-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Wow bro
like this also can ah ... u the man!!
Old 26-11-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Thanks all for supporting! I have plans to expand Sarah's story with six more movies (now still on the first of seven movies) but will also intercut and introduce many new agents to construct a cinematic universe. Still in the midst of working out the sequence lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah is dragged into the henchmen's lounge to proceed with the "practice" that Siow had promised her. He intends to humiliate her more by letting his men enjoy her mouth. She keeps hoping they would untie her so she can attempt an escape, but she remains tightly bound and helpless to all the violation she is about to receive.

Siow's lieutenant Yong briefs the men. "Boss say you guys can fuck her mouth since she likes to talk so much. Let her drink sperm gao gao."

"Yes bro Yong. Woohoo! Who wants to go first?" responded one of them.

Helpless Sarah at the mercy of the henchmen

"You low lives put your cock in my mouth and you won't get it out. I won't warn you again." Sarah threatens them.

"Wah jialat. Eh get the pliers, we pluck out all her teeth first then fuck her mouth."

"What!? No, no!"

Sarah is frightened by that notion. She couldn't believe her bluff didn't work and that the men were so brutal and sadistic.

"Dun want teeth kena pulled out then guai guai SUCK."

She reluctantly opens her mouth and services their penises. They have zero regard for her wellbeing and regarded her head, that of a CNB DSP, as nothing more than a plastic onahole. One of them used a leg lock on her and nearly choked her our. They all decided to wait till the end and cum on her together, as she received load after load on her face and in her mouth, the most humiliating experience of her life. Where the hell is the backup? And even if she manages to escape, how can she face her colleagues knowing she's been a sex toy for so many men?

The men deposit their sperm inside DSP Quek's whore mouth

"These fucking men...how can they do this to me...I'm not some cheap hooker to be used like this..."
Old 26-11-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
Muppet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMuppet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2 thumbs up for TS
Old 26-11-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

It has been 6 hours since she'd been captured and Siow decides to have her constantly fucked with a rotating dildo. DM-2 has only just finally kicked in fully and she is now hornier than a chihuahua in heat.

"Look at this bitch. Buay tong already. Keep moaning like nobody's business. I tell you this type throw inside Geylang people also won't fuck ar." Siow says to Yong, further mocking Sarah.

Siow thrusts the dildo in and out of her, then uses a hitachi stick to stimulate her clit, and is shocked at how violently she reacted. That pill is no joke. The DSP is no more, she is now a full blown nympho whore. No longer able to construct sentences, Sarah can only drool as she is finally broken.

Siow toys with Sarah's helpless body

Sarah is broken

Siow doesn't know what to do with Sarah now that she's broken, the challenge is gone. He didn't expect the pill to work so well. The only thing on Sarah's mind now is cock, and nothing but cock.

"You really broken already ar?" Siow asks of his vanquished foe.

"Yes...I lose...I lose already...backup come I also don't want to leave. You fuck me can or not...I cannot tahan already...if not I give you blowjob can?"

"You think you want to give means I let you give?" Siow taunts, as he swings his cock above Sarah baiting her to suck it.

"Mmmmmm! Please lah! My skills improve liao, ask your men, I suck cock very shiok one!"

Sarah yearns for cock and nothing but cock

"I don't trust you. You suck his one first, I want to see you perform before I decide you're better than a $20 whore."

Siow points to the informant, Loke, who cannot believe the authoritative CNB hotshot who always orders him around is now a broken nympho. Siow is keeping him around only because he wanted to makes use of his excellent sexual prowess on nympho Sarah, he's a sex slave for women now.

"Come, I let you shiok. I always scold you when getting info from you, tonight let me reward you properly."

Old 27-11-2019, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 27-11-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 28-11-2019, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 28-11-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Camping for more
Old 28-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more..
Old 28-11-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Sarah sucks him off more sensually than ever, and Siow can see from Loke's expression that her blowjob skills are terrific. After sucking him for a while, Siow decides he wants to try it and orders Sarah to suck him.

"Told you I suck cock very good one, now then you believe." Sarah teases the man who had just raped her hours earlier. Her skills have really improved exponentially and even Siow with his stamina nearly exploded in her mouth. Siow orders Loke to fuck her while he double teams by attacking her mouth. After doubling on her for ten minutes, Siow decides to fuck her again himself. But she still has to earn it.

Siow double teams Sarah with Loke

"Tell me first. What are you?" he asks.

"Prostitute lor, hahaha...if you don't bring me home, can lock me up in Geylang so I can get fucked everyday."

"You're no more CNB DSP?"

"I want to be Geylang DSP...dick...sucking...prostitute...hahaha..."

Siow makes her sit on his cock while she in turn starts sucking Loke, double teaming her again. And she is loving every second of it. Siow is finally convinced that it's safe to untie her and allows her to perform her riding skills to the fullest potential. Indeed, Sarah showed no hints of wanting to escape and only rode more passionately, in a state of sheer ecstasy. Siow made her ride for a good fifteen minutes before getting Loke to take over by wheelbarrowing her.

"Kanina fucking slut, really so horny ar?" said Siow as Sarah looks at him with a cheeky grin. "Just now still use gun point at me, now kena wheelbarrow fuck like AV star!"

"Of course lah, you see the zhup flowing from my cheebye, if you don't fuck my cheap pussy I will go crazy one!"

Siow decides his interest in her has returned and not wanting Loke's cum inside her vagina, he kicks Loke aside, and takes over her pussy for good. Siow laid her down and fucks her for another good ten minutes and enters a massive climax, even bigger than the previous one, as he cums a huge load deep inside Sarah's cunt.

Siow is now truly exhausted and feared that Sarah would launch an attack or attempt to escape. But no, she remains a nympho with no thoughts of her own. The DM-2 is too terrifying a drug, good thing it was tested on this good for nothing investigator. Just as Siow was planning to take her to one of his mansions, in a twist of fate, the backup had finally located his underground dungeon. He manages to flee while leaving Sarah behind, naked and still craving for cock. When Sarah's superior approaches her, all she could say was offering him sexual services. The medical personnel had to sedate her to bring her back because she kept whining about wanting to live and work in a Geylang whorehouse. Siow remains at large...

Sarah loses her mind

Sarah Quek will return in Internal Affairs.
Old 29-11-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 29-11-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Only one phrase,
Super good...
Old 29-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah Quek is the girl's real name? Chinese entics?

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1