The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
What is many doc? just an endorsement letter from Sg embassy on the place of your stay..one pcs of paper only. The rental contract or lease is for Sg embassy to see only, not the bank.
Anyway, if want to open account but lazy and want to complain this and that, go open pussy is always easier. Period.
Only lazy people cant get things done.
then why i only open with passport n my wife tabian baan
Old 22-05-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Anyone here let agent handle their visa n work permit renewal share how much your agent charge?
my visa is due to renew next week n my work permit is due in 2 month time
last time when im staying with only visa i do the renewal myself
but after i applied for WP by agent im thinking to let the agent handle my visa as well
Old 22-05-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
Anyone here let agent handle their visa n work permit renewal share how much your agent charge?
my visa is due to renew next week n my work permit is due in 2 month time
last time when im staying with only visa i do the renewal myself
but after i applied for WP by agent im thinking to let the agent handle my visa as well
Mine is under BOI 1 stop... about 18K to 20K include work permit and Visa.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 22-05-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Mine is under BOI 1 stop... about 18K to 20K include work permit and Visa.
does it include the mulitple for visa as well? or 18-20k only for agent fee?
Old 22-05-2019, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Hello...

Just wondering...
Any bro working in Thailand but certain percentage still under Singapore payroll (for the sake of CPF or Sg PR status)?

And also Foreigner personnel tax in Thailand really much more higher than Singapore.

Any advice or good experience that how to divide your salary between two Thai and Sg?

Kamsiah...

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 23-05-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
then why i only open with passport n my wife tabian baan
so if you are saying, you open with just your passport and your wife tabian baan without your wife pressence and without the marriage cert ..is totally impossible but if you insist , then so be it..no point to argue over this also.
as i mentioned before, logic in thailand brings you to no where.

I'M CIM KING
Old 23-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
does it include the mulitple for visa as well? or 18-20k only for agent fee?
All in bro.. but charges may differ if non BOI promoted.

Old 23-05-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
Hello...

Just wondering...
Any bro working in Thailand but certain percentage still under Singapore payroll (for the sake of CPF or Sg PR status)?

And also Foreigner personnel tax in Thailand really much more higher than Singapore.

Any advice or good experience that how to divide your salary between two Thai and Sg?

Kamsiah...
Me no expert but can share some experience.. 555

If you have family in Spore (Spouse, Children) you need to declare and you will get PIT relief.

If you have family in Thailand (Thai wife/ Children) you need to declare andd will get PIT relief.

Min expat salary is 50K THB and if company is paying for your accommodation and car, need to take into account as your income as well.

Income in Thailand you do not need to declare for Tax in Singapore. Income in Singapore you do not need to declare for Tax in Thailand.

Old 23-05-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
All in bro.. but charges may differ if non BOI promoted.
ok thanks bro
Old 23-05-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
so if you are saying, you open with just your passport and your wife tabian baan without your wife pressence and without the marriage cert ..is totally impossible but if you insist , then so be it..no point to argue over this also.
as i mentioned before, logic in thailand brings you to no where.
yes with wife pressence, passport n wife tabian baan nothing else. anyway your right, just share each experience here for other reference, no point argue abt this.
Old 27-05-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Bring your arguments to some where else please..

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-05-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Re: The Fall of Powerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
No man can escape death. Its just time only. He is a key figure who shaped Thailand for the past few decades. Some loves him some have no feel about it. He remained single all life.

This man deserves some respect for his achievements. RIP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prem_Tinsulanonda

Died of heart failure - bangkokpost

Reporting by khaosodenglish.com

Reporting by chiangraitimes.com

Reporting by scmp.com

prem-birthplace-in-songkhla-draws-mourners#cxrecs_s

a-remarkable-life

My previous write up on his rise to power. https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=1199
HIM..??
He is the cause of everything.. he has the final says or most of the time action first and then report.
He the "MAN" pulling all the strings of those many "Puppets"
Make it simple...if use in Wei Xiao Bao and Kangxi story, Prem will be the Aow Bai..
Imagine when you are the King and you cant decide on matters and always need the President of Privil Council to approve.
Just like Hamilah, #Notmypresident in Singapore. Just for the show to the public.
Note that the Privil Council is set up just for him or he set up himself or pressure from him because he is still indirectly control the Army Chief ...
Nobody will oppose him at all...even the Number 10 man now...

I'M CIM KING
Old 06-06-2019, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jaygod6985 is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys off topic. But I cannot find anywhere to ask. So maybe some of you can help me here. I am staying in bkk, a hotel far from the city.

-brighton hotel in bangna

I had a girl visit me for an hour. Will the hotel charge me for an extra fee, if yes how will they do that? They didn't talk to me when the girl enter and left.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:05 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygod6985 View Post
Guys off topic. But I cannot find anywhere to ask. So maybe some of you can help me here. I am staying in bkk, a hotel far from the city.

I had a girl visit me for an hour. Will the hotel charge me for an extra fee, if yes how will they do that? They didn't talk to me when the girl enter and left.
So far in BKK, most are guest freindly, no ask alot and no charge

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-06-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygod6985 View Post

You can just ask the counter if there is any extra charge if friend come stay over..

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1