The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Gifts for GL girls and have you received anything in return ? Please share

I hope I did not start any buy-food craze.....
The WL and me have chemistry. Treat each other like friends, tah bao supermarket mundane things for her on the way to Geylang.
Sex with her was already great. What else is there to ask from her? No I dun do raw or anal or torture. Straight boring sex.

And thx for the upz. Pls remind me if i miss out. Forgot that I cannot repeat upz and cannot upz too many a day.
Old 02-01-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
Hi, what gifts have you given to GL Girls and have your received anything in return ? Please share your views
I heard that some old men actually gave a large sum of money to the girl he likes and asked her to return back to China. Amount can be as big as 6 figure
Old 02-01-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Long long time ago even before SBF started off as alt.news.sex (or something like that) I gave my heart to a Thai GL WL. In return she gave me her heart + other gifts + a fat gold ring. We still keep in touch.

Like that counted boh?
You must be very handsome and charming.
I got a $20 Angbao from a lover-WL from 1st batch 2038. Still miss her.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tttbosweeno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Gifts for GL girls and have you received anything in return ? Please share

One of my friend had given many gifts to one of gl wl, just to get gfe's from this wl, he had given gifts like latest iphone xs max 256gb, latest iPad, latest Apple watch, expensive hand bag, many other gifts and expensive perfumes too, but I heard from him that instead of bfe this girl said to him she never likes him at all, but I know he's not old uncle and he's young guy. Now he had stop rtf this wl.
Old 03-01-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I couldn't be further from that description. Guess we were brought together by simple fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
You must be very handsome and charming.
I got a $20 Angbao from a lover-WL from 1st batch 2038. Still miss her.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tttbosweeno View Post
One of my friend had given many gifts to one of gl wl, just to get gfe's from this wl, he had given gifts like latest iphone xs max 256gb, latest iPad, latest Apple watch, expensive hand bag, many other gifts and expensive perfumes too, but I heard from him that instead of bfe this girl said to him she never likes him at all, but I know he's not old uncle and he's young guy. Now he had stop rtf this wl.
i ever heard a wl telling me a same story...
usually these gals are AP, they got too many choices... too bad
Old 03-01-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
sniper79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, the WL are here for only one aim that is to make money. They need to sign some agreement and being constantly interviewed by the anti vice not to get involved with any local man otherwise they will be deported. Most know very well the ending, so why get themself attached and affected their work. To most , Singapore is not their first stop, all are seasoned WL, I have learn that some work in Korea, Japan and MALAYSIA first before stepping foot on Singapore. GFE feeling are just a little bonus they provided but definitely nothing more as subconsciously they know the customer will always be customer only.
Old 03-01-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

I bought her Hermès 包包 ; she got me Zegna belt to tie me up lol
Old 03-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Anything special for you ? Surely have something in return beside the belt
Old 03-01-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Last week a lady offered to go to a hotel with me for a few hours, in exchange for an LV purse. I said no. There are plenty of other women around. Then she counter offered and asked for 500 for 3 hours. Again I rejected. I was a regular customer and now I will never visit her again.

Geylang is about a financial transaction. Nothing more. You should treat it as such. Otherwise you'll end up losing money and gaining nothing.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Gogorust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There used to be this girl in Geylang, whom I frequently booked since May 2017 until she returned to her homeland a few months ago~I had offered gifts only twice, one being a book depicting the romantic experiences of the author and his girl; and another is a limited edition t-shirt associated with a rising Singapore singer-songwriter. I don't expect anything in return, perhaps because my true feelings for this girl is for her to be happy even as she leaves.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Gifts for GL girls and have you received anything in return ? Please share

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Both had American favourite pie
Old 03-01-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bomunindyviknes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tttbosweeno View Post
Oh No Nothing in return, so sad. Not even GFE. We have been reading and hearing many gift stories like this, but end result is all these GL girls is nothing special whether Thai, Viet or Chinese all same they are all WL.
Old 03-01-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Why people have to draw so much into it...
A gift is just like a token of appreciation or tip...
U like u give lor...
Dun give also like this
And I don't see a reason why others have to dis those who gave.. its their own freedom and money
Whatever make you happy

Same in rl.. I work for boss... I have to service clients... Those who appreciate you give u gifts during festive seasons
Some clients treat u like a friend while some treat u like a servant coz u r paid to do it

It's all about people to people rs
Old 03-01-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper79 View Post
Personally I don’t practice that. but I do see whole room of items from Branded bags , perfumes to latest phone ipad to vibrators to birdnest - tonics to latest gadgets, exotic beer wine etc . Really kudos to those carrots out there for making my experience more enjoyable by sharing their exotic ky gels, 001/ 002 condoms, wireless speaker , birdnest, fruits , special beer and wine...etc etc.
U see whole room of stuff? Who's room ? What room ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1