The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 13-01-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
lohdavid2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All Petain FR experience

Bros, what time does it open?
Old 13-01-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
wetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond repute

H22 R20 Michelle working ? want to try her
Old 14-01-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetguy View Post
H22 R20 Michelle working ? want to try her
Yes she is working. Her ass rocks. High GFE when she rides on top.
Old 15-01-2020, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Chris of H26R1 yesterday,

Looks : 30+ to early 40. Pretty face with abit buck front tooth only.
Boobs : C cup
No AR and Frenching,
Capped BJ too.

Service wise good, her technique is to build up GFE from foreplay.
She starts by asking u to sit on the bed and licks ur nipple alternating between BJ, after that stand up and position ur mouth to her breast for u to suck. Then hug u tightly licking ur ears while u grab her butt.

On the bed she position herself in 69 first inviting u to eat her pussy which I did.
Ann of H26R5 did this too but her pussy taste salty so I avoided.
Afterwards she lay on her back sucking ur cock signalling u to do reverse 69 again.

For FJ, I only did missionary and already unloaded.
Old 15-01-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 12
beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post

No AR and Frenching,
Capped BJ too.

She starts by asking u to sit on the bed and licks ur nipple alternating between BJ, after that stand up and position ur mouth to her breast for u to suck. Then hug u tightly licking ur ears while u grab her butt.

On the bed she position herself in 69 first inviting u to eat her pussy which I did.
Afterwards she lay on her back sucking ur cock signalling u to do reverse 69 again.

Not bad bro, ask me for Chris Photo through PM, then go and try her. I helped Chris get some new business.....Not sure whether she will mark you next time....

As for Ann, the 1st time i tried her was House 7 Level 2. Tell you what she has a smelly chee bye....first time i smell a smelly pussy...no wonder people always scold chou chee bye....maybe it was after her period....

Second time i tried her at House 26, then no smell....
Old 15-01-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 12
beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!beyondwatch1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post

No AR and Frenching,
Capped BJ too.

New hair style for Chris right????
Old 16-01-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yalah, see u post so much about her then might as well I pay $50 go see myself, lol.
Old 20-01-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Had session with Michelle (H22) over the weekend. Amazed she still recognises me after not patronising her for more than 4 years!! Like reunite with long lost gf, still chit chat and talk about the past few years. I think her service has improved from last time.
Old 20-01-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Had session with Michelle (H22) over the weekend. Amazed she still recognises me after not patronising her for more than 4 years!! Like reunite with long lost gf, still chit chat and talk about the past few years. I think her service has improved from last time.
Yes she has improved. Maybe CNY mood liao.
Old 26-01-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

H22R18 Mei Na. She advertised in FB as beauty consultant. I pretty much guess she want me to wish all members a great year of the Rats.

Happy new year! May all be safe from Wuhan virus. By the way we had confirmed the 4 cases. The health ministry tracked all the way to "East Mall" on 24 Jan. No need for alert my friends. By the way. Pat cannot get rid of me.
Old 28-01-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
All these years that I patronise her I excused her doing on top because she hurt her knees from the heady days of a CAT150. Gonna ban her. Thanks for the info 😜😜
Old 12-02-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

I almost forgot to check Ah Bao's fb. She updated in 2019. Top left pic of Ah Bao pretty legs. Second and third pic are photo chops. Still with makeup Ah Bao should be able to call $50.

Probably she dont want to. By the way. Wuhan virus cannot lasts long. Bare with restrictions for awhile.
Old 12-02-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

One more down the road. Pic taken at last yr PT X'mas party. The other two girls looked familiar. Where have I seen them b4?
Old 13-02-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 7
blackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond reputeblackknight24Ma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

One more down the road. Pic taken at last yr PT X'mas party. The other two girls looked familiar. Where have I seen them b4?
contribute more FRs, not the pics here

1. Lao Er Ge
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Clone Gang has 5 Donor Zapper accounts with power of 64-69pts, and one gang zap can deduct about 350pts
Old 20-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BOLLYWOOD1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

wat happened to ex hse 18 wls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1