The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kidulomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Was wondering is there any alternative to queen spa?

As I find it way too expensive in queen spa and I don’t like staying in hotel when I’m in Shenzhen
Old 26-11-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
samboy12341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently at Shenzhen Gongming area? Any outcall services? Please share contact fellow brothers!
Old 02-12-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 20
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkillamilla View Post
Hi all, im here to share my recent experience. Was staying at shenzhen and was approached by the roadside pimps. Had a contact and decided to try. They have hotel outcalls which is relatively cheap. I was quote 800 for 1hr 1 shot but i managed to nego to 600RMB. The girls that i tried were all very young early 20s. All of them are skinny and dont expect any big racks. But they are all definitely tight af... here is the wechat you can add him and enquire. His service is remarkable as I request for non hotel visitor registered and he went over great lengths to ensure the secrecy. Wechat ID: LZB123002. Oh and they have like overnight 8hrs package for unlimited shot for like 800rmb?? I didnt have the chance to try as I was there for work and needed to wake up early. Please up points if you find this useful thanks!! Anw I stay at NanHu road area. Around LaoJie.

NB: never go for those girls that adds you on wechat as they look so different from photos and they need to register at front desk before they can come up..
I have added this Wechat ID: LZxxxxxx2. The owner told me that he does not provided any service. And must be mistaken.
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223

Last edited by Hurricane88; 02-12-2019 at 12:30 PM.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. Looking for a new ktv recommendation in shenzhen..
Old 03-12-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Which ktv and how much for her service?
Can let us know? Thx in advance.
Old 12-12-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedycity View Post
I follow above and found the lotus Hotel. Really a good place.
Place for bath 6/10
Place to eat 4/10 (Very few sit only)
Place to rest 6/10 (Didn't try, just see)
Room for massage 7/10 (Nice)
Ladies for massage (most of them very nice looking for afternoon and night shit) 7/10
Lady that massage me -- number 12 (6.5/10) her legs very nice
Massage - 4/10
HJ: 5/10
Sexy massage : 6/10
Cat Bath: 6/10
Overall : 6/10 nice lady and very chatty
Price: 338
It been many years since I travel to SZ. Read many thread. Look like most action have gone. Any kind bro able to enlighten which area still active? Please pm if possible. Thanks a lot
I am staying at Hanyong Hotel. Address is The Junction of Bao'an Avenue and Fuzhou,Street, Fuyong,Bao'an District,Shenzhen and will be at SZ from 14 Dec 2019 to 20 Dec 2019. Thanks in advance
"Q" as below
Old 17-12-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 6
nickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samsternickelwise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shenzhen is crazy price range. Now its summer time, you can find 150 to 2000+ depending what you want
Old 19-12-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -217 / Power: 0
winger_tag winger_tag winger_tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelwise View Post
Shenzhen is crazy price range. Now its summer time, you can find 150 to 2000+ depending what you want
Bro, its winter here...only place that is enjoying summer is down under in Australia...
Old 22-12-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

B 哥 & Philip's group are still active in SZ..... can contact them if you require hold hands service
Old 30-12-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Barimuth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
I have added this Wechat ID: LZxxxxxx2. The owner told me that he does not provided any service. And must be mistaken.
I am interested in fun in china later in 2020. Would you mind informing if there are developments? Have you been to any of the joints btw? What are the price ranges for overnight services? Shits been happening in my life and need to relax. Just wondering if ssyts were available as well...
Old 30-12-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
B 哥 & Philip's group are still active in SZ..... can contact them if you require hold hands service
The past glory seems beyond reach liao. But there are still actions during the dark corner
Old 31-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Barimuth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
The past glory seems beyond reach liao. But there are still actions during the dark corner
Bro... Mind informing of the ways to access these dark corners? I'd like to go with a bro that joined sbf after I did but I am finding it hard to get info on china's scene especially after the crackdown.
Old 31-12-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wongash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just went sz last year and it was sparking clean though.. the infamous zhuhai area also clean like our Orchard road now also.. either the authorities did a very good job or I don’t have the correct connections.. I only managed to find a massage place at luohu and the rates I remember were quite reasonable. Any bros managed to get access to sz dark corners and don’t mind we can share whatever we found? Thanks! Don’t mind planning a return trip if the scene there is vibrant again.. anyway I nearly fell for a wechat scam. So be careful too bros
Old 02-01-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
It been many years since I travel to SZ. Read many thread. Look like most action have gone. Any kind bro able to enlighten which area still active? Please pm if possible. Thanks a lot
I am staying at Hanyong Hotel. Address is The Junction of Bao'an Avenue and Fuzhou,Street, Fuyong,Bao'an District,Shenzhen and will be at SZ from 14 Dec 2019 to 20 Dec 2019. Thanks in advance
My 10 days business trip only go for food, shopping, nothing special that I able to find.
Wechat also hunt but vain. Quoted cost 6000
Went to few massage parlour but very clean. Quoted outside only which cost 2000.
So I assumed no more fun in Shenzhen
"Q" as below
Old 02-01-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
cashon9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
My 10 days business trip only go for food, shopping, nothing special that I able to find.
Wechat also hunt but vain. Quoted cost 6000
Went to few massage parlour but very clean. Quoted outside only which cost 2000.
So I assumed no more fun in Shenzhen
How did you find so many clean ones? Shenzhen still has a lot, except they are now only HJ joints. No more BBBJ, for that you will need to go to Guangzhou where there are plenty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1