The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Pickup for money or free ? Free, rare nowadays. But for money, try Royal and the one at the roof top, forgot the name.
Are you referring to Gramercy? Looks like an upscale place. Definitely a lot of eye candies. I passed by it before but didn't get a chance to visit that bar.
Old 06-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by garconCornee View Post
Are you referring to Gramercy? Looks like an upscale place. Definitely a lot of eye candies. I passed by it before but didn't get a chance to visit that bar.
Nope. Not G. I thought they shut down ? It's somewhere near Kalayaan, with a fancy toilet with one way mirrorr looking at the street while you poop
Old 07-01-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Xylo also works .

BTW, none are hookers, or so they claim.

saw these pics pop up on my facebook

Old 07-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

again, none said they are hookers !!

Old 07-01-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

and last lot

In fact, some have family pics in their FB !! including Boyfriends..

Old 07-01-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow nicely done. All very pretty. Any ctc details on the last girl? *ahem. Her legs are loooooooong. Haha✌🏻️
Old 07-01-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow nicely done. All very pretty. Any ctc details on the last girl? *ahem. Her legs are loooooooong. Haha✌🏻️
The posting on a car show model wanted page dys they aren't hookers. But who knows
If you have a Facebook account, try

Another agent there says for similar girls, 5k.or 10k membership fee needed. To get more details.

Sounds cheap for you ?
Old 07-01-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
The posting on a car show model wanted page dys they aren't hookers. But who knows
If you have a Facebook account, try

Another agent there says for similar girls, 5k.or 10k membership fee needed. To get more details.

Sounds cheap for you ?
Imo, these car show models are 1 rung below those FHM models and small-time celebs, referring to those with pan-asian looks. 🤤

I remember spending as low as 1-1.5k for ST. These are hard to find nowadays. 500 is close to impossible, unless I have your patience and able to venture outside manila. Haha
Old 08-01-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
I remember spending as low as 1-1.5k for ST. These are hard to find nowadays. 500 is close to impossible, unless I have your patience and able to venture outside manila. Haha
I also know a car show hooker, milf. Don't see anything special and have now tried her yet

She's in Manila btw
Old 09-01-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I also know a car show hooker, milf. Don't see anything special and have now tried her yet

She's in Manila btw
NOICE~ Did you play the "long" game or was it pretty direct? I'm sure car show "models" have a certain pride that they need to maintain

More importantly, what's the damage?
Old 10-01-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
NOICE~ Did you play the "long" game or was it pretty direct? I'm sure car show "models" have a certain pride that they need to maintain

More importantly, what's the damage?
Didn't have to work so hard, as she was a facebook contact. She played nice, and I said to her "can you see the mutual friends"

she got the point quickly.

was asking 4k for one hour or so. Didn't meet her in Manila yet

Old 11-01-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Anyone know of bars with freelancers in Ortigas area ? Been to a few bars eg 12 monkeys but seem like locals and their pals ... great music though if you just want a pint with friends
Old 12-01-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango1882 View Post
Anyone know of bars with freelancers in Ortigas area ? Been to a few bars eg 12 monkeys but seem like locals and their pals ... great music though if you just want a pint with friends
None that I know of as I don't troll that area

BTW, Taal is like almost blowing up.

And all flights from NAIA cancelled as of today

Old 13-01-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
everGREEN00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope flight resume soon. Felt a small tremor earlier today. Take care etsys.
Old 13-01-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nightman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don’t even try the china ktv in Manila. Damn expensive and take out rate is S$600 short time and S$1000 overnight. Sorry, only the silly arse China folks will pay for it. And the girls mainly from Vietnam
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1