The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
I dunno man. Spurs are known to sign players at the last minute so anything can happen. I like the prospect of signing Guti and Nasri but I find it hard to believe or should I say, wishful thinking.
wow guti and samir nasri !!! thats 200% creativity in central midfield. but why they want to offer jenas a 5 year contract is beyond me.
Old 31-08-2007, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
wow guti and samir nasri !!! thats 200% creativity in central midfield. but why they want to offer jenas a 5 year contract is beyond me.
well bro thats cos they wanna fininish 5th again told u roman will not come to spurs,he noes it will be tough in the epl opps i mean bpl but guti n nasri awesome but only if u can get them
Old 02-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Schaumburg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
well bro thats cos they wanna fininish 5th again told u roman will not come to spurs,he noes it will be tough in the epl opps i mean bpl but guti n nasri awesome but only if u can get them
5th you sure anot looking at the replay I think spurs may not even get any euro soccer next season! So many good player but super lousy defence!
Old 03-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
but guti n nasri awesome but only if u can get them
guti scored the last goal for real madrid last night in a 5-0 thrashing of villareal. r.madrid will be a fool to let him go.

liverpool walloped derby county 6-0 with fernando torres in shiny form. spurs also managed 6 goals in craven cottage but shared the goals with fulham.

fulham 3 spurs 3

Tottenham's Dimitar Berbatov celebrates with team mate and captain, Robbie Keane after scoring. Incedibly both teams played to a 3-3 draw.

3-1 up in 60+ mins but spurs blew the wind away. to be fair, fulham is a fighting team this season.
Old 04-09-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

liverpool walloped derby county 6-0 with fernando torres in shiny form. spurs also managed 6 goals in craven cottage but shared the goals with fulham.

fulham 3 spurs 3
Haha, good one bro!! I strongly believe Spurs will be on the upp from now on! Go you Lilywhites!!
Old 04-09-2007, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3-3. Same old, same old. Again our defence let us down. We look at our defence, player by player we have perhaps the most complete defenssive lineup. Imagine if everyone is fit, Chimbo, King, Daws, Bale...thats a four star backline. But you have 2 key players injured and we have Kaboul, Gardner and Rocha. No disrespect to them, but I felt we were a bit lightweight in defence for that Fulham game. Kaboul is an OK player, but Gardner?? Good old sloppy Anthony Gardner. sigh... I just think that the defence dont really have that understanding. Even if Gardner plays, we stilll have one of the meanest defence on paper. But what to do? no understanding, no concentration...Now, I have doubts with Robbo too. We couldve at least avoided the last 2 goals. Sigh (again)....

And I wish all the best for Danny Murphy who have joinned Fulham. Its a good deal for him coz from now on, he would get discounts from Al-fayed's Harrods. (on the 2nd floor theres a designer wig department- suitable for the hair-losing Murphy)..LOL
Old 04-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Schaumburg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
3-3. Same old, same old. Again our defence let us down. We look at our defence, player by player we have perhaps the most complete defenssive lineup. Imagine if everyone is fit, Chimbo, King, Daws, Bale...thats a four star backline. But you have 2 key players injured and we have Kaboul, Gardner and Rocha. No disrespect to them, but I felt we were a bit lightweight in defence for that Fulham game. Kaboul is an OK player, but Gardner?? Good old sloppy Anthony Gardner. sigh... I just think that the defence dont really have that understanding. Even if Gardner plays, we stilll have one of the meanest defence on paper.
Eer your understanding of meanest defence is really weak!
Old 04-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
And I wish all the best for Danny Murphy who have joinned Fulham. Its a good deal for him coz from now on, he would get discounts from Al-fayed's Harrods. (on the 2nd floor theres a designer wig department- suitable for the hair-losing Murphy)..LOL
watching the fulham game, i think the main problem is midfield. the midfielders are not doing enough to protect the defence.

murphy should get a wig for martin jol. maybe it will add some flair (hair!) to spurs.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster

I think we got to give Robbo a rest sometime soon. When i was playing competitively in youth set up, having an influential keeper helped alot in our understanding. I guess it must be the same with the professionals. A good keeper will be able to communicate well with the players in front of him and instill confidence in them too. I cannot blame the defenders at times as sometime they do not see better than a keeper. And a keeper must command his penalty box during free kicks and corner kicks to be effective. I'm not blaming Robbo totally but just viewing Spurs weakness from another perspective.

And im beginning to feel comfortable with Spurs now, although the results do not show for now. Im sure Spurs will be on the upp soon! Give JOL a chance to see thru the season. From there we will be able to fairly see where is our strong points and shortcomings...(a new manager might not be a good thing too - see LYON now and how they were 6 six ago?)
Old 04-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
watching the fulham game, i think the main problem is midfield. the midfielders are not doing enough to protect the defence.

murphy should get a wig for martin jol. maybe it will add some flair (hair!) to spurs.
Yup you are right bro...midfielders must help defend from the front too...if Spurs are to improve it must be the whole team entirely - Communication is the key and Heart (strong will) will be our compass to strive ahead. Good solid communication will translate to better teamwork too...
Old 04-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
I think we got to give Robbo a rest sometime soon. When i was playing competitively in youth set up, having an influential keeper helped alot in our understanding. I guess it must be the same with the professionals. A good keeper will be able to communicate well with the players in front of him and instill confidence in them too.
i agree with that. unfortunately robinson is quite the quiet man.

i am sure spurs will do very well as usual in home games but the away form will be a great concern from now.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pakchik69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seem to hear the same familiar quotes from past seasons. 'got to defend better at set-pieces and corners'; 'controlled the game'; 'only ourselves to blame'; 'created many chances' etc...Getting tiresome hearing them excuses Lose means lose.
Old 05-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Samster

Don’t Believe the Hype - by David Float

A great article...must read for all Spurs supporters!

http://www.thfclatest2-matchreports.com/blog/?p=6
Old 06-09-2007, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakchik69 View Post
Seem to hear the same familiar quotes from past seasons. 'got to defend better at set-pieces and corners'; 'controlled the game'; 'only ourselves to blame'; 'created many chances' etc...Getting tiresome hearing them excuses Lose means lose.
U sound bitter pakchik. And u are right too. But I guess, a good manager always comes up with excuses. Here are some samples: "No, I did not see it. The assistant ref might have blocked my view" by Arsene Wanker, "All they do is park a double decker bus in front of their goal" by Jose, "Well, thats football, sometimes a goal is not a goal" Sir Alex, and my fav, "So what if I have 5 strikers upfront (which includes midfielders Illie Dumitrescu, Nicky Barmby and Darren Caskey)? We won didnt we" by Ossie Ardiles...yeah we won that match but lost 19 more! LOL
Old 07-09-2007, 10:58 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

sorry bro castrol.. borrow ur thread to release my frustration.

also i wanna congratz u coz Berbatov will score again Holland tomolo..

Just now i saw the starting 11 of Oranje tomolo.. all i can say is dumb dumb dumb.. Mr van Basten is a good player but when come to coaching.. he is really stupid! Why?? Let me tell u why..

Demy de Zeeuw and John Heitinga will start as the last defend.. van Basten really think Berbatov is a small potato striker.. u will see that dirty Heitinga receive red any time.. and why de Zeeuw?? Seedorf is much better!!

That Hunterlaar is dropped i dont mind coz he only score against small club.. big match he cant prove anything... but prof van Basten will start with Nigel de Jong.. again de Jong hasn't proved anything yet.. now Ibrahim Afellay playing top form why van Basten dropped him?? He never realize the midfield combi of Affelay, Seedorf en Sneijder will be the strogest?!!

Van Basten oso never realize why Oranje onder him cant score.. why Hiddink can bring a high scoring team??!!

I dont think Oranje will make it to EC final next year with prof van Basten... it will be a bore summer for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1