The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapo View Post
the looks is acceptable for a milf . 3.5/10
3.5 is immediate failure.... hahaha
Old 13-06-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
3.5 is immediate failure.... hahaha
Cannot hiam lah. Specs goes with the price.

Thank you
Old 28-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
downforlegs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to merlin a few weeks back.

i went to the thai massage shop opposite the small coffeeshop, far end.

Went in and paid 60rm for 1 hour full body massage, ml told me to strip to my underwear and lie down.

massage was so so, when she massaging my hands, keep pushing my hands to her boobs and let me touch but she didnt say much.

going down to the massge on the thighs, she keeps sliding her hands near my balls, damn shiok kena tease.

keep brushing my balls and use her fingers to touch my dick and play with it.

turn over, she didnt say anything upon seeing my hard on. keep massaging until her hand slip in my underwear and GQ pop up..

autoroam her boobs,. paid 50rm and left a happy man.

just that oily, canot shower.
Old 28-06-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
siemreap108 is Cool - loads of Potential

what is their operation hours at the bridge?
Old 29-06-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by downforlegs View Post
Went in and paid 60rm for 1 hour full body massage, ml told me to strip to my underwear and lie down.

autoroam her boobs,. paid 50rm and left a happy man.

just that oily, canot shower.
So total cost 110?

Thank you
Old 01-07-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Ground floor?
Old 01-07-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 5
lonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud of

didn't know merlin tower got special... will take a look
Old 01-07-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyuncle View Post
didn't know merlin tower got special... will take a look
Be abit generous and u may be rewarded.

Thank you
Old 02-07-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

heard someone in Chinese forum mention a shop open opp city sq maybank, above the bubble tea shop, anyone tried before?
Old 12-07-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cynicalsen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
heard someone in Chinese forum mention a shop open opp city sq maybank, above the bubble tea shop, anyone tried before?
There is only one shop operating above for the longest time and its mostly bakso girls with terrible service. Between 160-180rm per shot
Old 15-07-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynicalsen View Post
There is only one shop operating above for the longest time and its mostly bakso girls with terrible service. Between 160-180rm per shot
Go ocean hotel can do 3 shots already
Old 15-07-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

duno about the indon girls but information is ocean are milf or even older. hence the cheaper price,

still trying to find younger joints walking distance from cs at below 200, closest i got was ksl side fl at 150 to 180.

the prc aunty at bridge side took twice already rm 130 first time and inform from here, bargain to rm100 2nd time.

Poseidon i will skip.
Old 15-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 20
dugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to beholddugu is a splendid one to behold

ocean hotel i scared as alot ppl said there is a std infested place
Old 17-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Is it like pertain ?
Old 19-07-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cathpeti43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheena69 View Post
What bro Robo said is correct. The SYT ceweks from the cafes come in after 5+pm Assurance dépendance. Before that are usually MILFs. You can actually get a hotel room nearby first. Standard rate for booking is 150/1hr and 250~400/Overnight depending on what time you leave and how drunk the girl is.

PRC MILFs still prowl on the 2nd level coffeshop. They sometimes go to City Square to makan/shop so you can catch them at the link bridge.
And we can book on time as we will not spend the day in a room. It's more convenient you can not find.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1