The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 11-10-2007, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
lewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Well, Pat still selectively charges 50. She only charge regular less, or those she likes. she still has a choice
Huh!! I always thought her usual price is $40 cos the first time I ask her, she just straight away told me that price.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
woodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A sort of delayed FR. Too busy with work to post.

I was walking around Petain last Sun aft looking for a quickie. Visited a few favourites but either door closed or got someone standing outside. Haiz...me dun like to wait so just continue searching.

Walked into Hse 22 and then saw that room 15 open. Used to book Ah May last time cos of her bbbj. Althought she seem to have put on weight, me still dun mind lah!! Just step in and close the door. gave her $50 and she return $20. Huh!! last time still $40 but now only $30. Price also drop...hopefully service never drop.

Usual washing up, then lie down on the bed. Catbath was as per normal, alot of tongue action and licking of ears plus kneecaps. Really quite shiok. Then she suddenly took out a cap and starting putting on junior. Huh!!! so fast want to screw??

She then started wiping junior and then follow by the bj. Heng hah....no bbbj at least still got bj. As per memory, her bj standard still the same cos for me really very keng. Althought not so much pattern as Hse 16 R19 but still one of the better bj in Petain. Even with the cap can feel her tongue swirling around junior. Plus really no rush cos bj for about 10 mins.

The FJ is just as per normal with missonary first then finish by doggie. One plus point for her is her attitude. No rush and always talking and smiling to you. More for those bros who dun mind bigger size ladies.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 18
sleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

H2 R2 Maggie

New arrival from KS. was inform by my regular bonk that there are new WLs relocated from KS to Petain. She then complain as she felt threaten by new competition.

So yesterday pop down to petain to see see look look. Went straight in to Hse 2. All the WLs gather along the corridor to chat, see me step in, all rush back to their repective rooms. So I ask this room no.2 WL how much, she said $50. While i consider, she say her service good one. So i just go in lor, at most one time become "robert head"

Routine wash up, but she keep washing my butt. I was thinking, cannot be ass rim rite, never heard petain got this service. Boy was i wrong, she give me a cat bath that can compare to GL150 gals. While playing with my nipples with her tongue, her 34C neh neh keep rubbing against my didi. Then without me noticing, she start her BBBJ. Was it great, as she BBBJ, she use her fingers to play on my both nipples. I dont know how she did it, my nipples tip stand up and body like kenna electric shock by her two prongs attack.

Later, she lift up my legs and give me Ass Rim!!! Damn siok... Then become three way attack as one of her hand attack my nipple, her mouth on my didi and one hand with condom attack my butt. Song until i nearly cannot tahan. Just when i about to explode, she put the rubber on. Due to my highly simulated state, FJ within 2min cum liao.

Looks : 6.5
Boobs : 8.0
BBBJ : 8.5 (very nice)
AR : 8
FJ : 6 (my fault, not hers)
RTF : Yes!!!!

She said she charge $100 when she was at KS, now reduce to $50 because Petain highest is $50.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
totti69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleaguepunter View Post
H2 R2 Maggie

New arrival from KS. was inform by my regular bonk that there are new WLs relocated from KS to Petain. She then complain as she felt threaten by new competition.

So yesterday pop down to petain to see see look look. Went straight in to Hse 2. All the WLs gather along the corridor to chat, see me step in, all rush back to their repective rooms. So I ask this room no.2 WL how much, she said $50. While i consider, she say her service good one. So i just go in lor, at most one time become "robert head"

Routine wash up, but she keep washing my butt. I was thinking, cannot be ass rim rite, never heard petain got this service. Boy was i wrong, she give me a cat bath that can compare to GL150 gals. While playing with my nipples with her tongue, her 34C neh neh keep rubbing against my didi. Then without me noticing, she start her BBBJ. Was it great, as she BBBJ, she use her fingers to play on my both nipples. I dont know how she did it, my nipples tip stand up and body like kenna electric shock by her two prongs attack.

Later, she lift up my legs and give me Ass Rim!!! Damn siok... Then become three way attack as one of her hand attack my nipple, her mouth on my didi and one hand with condom attack my butt. Song until i nearly cannot tahan. Just when i about to explode, she put the rubber on. Due to my highly simulated state, FJ within 2min cum liao.

She said she charge $100 when she was at KS, now reduce to $50 because Petain highest is $50.
ya bro.... I have tried just now. Just as per your description. But I have something to add that is.... she told me to lie on stomach and start to lick my back... not a bad experience. I ratings slightly differ:
Looks : 6.0
BBBJ : 7.0 (alot of variations)
FJ : 6 (2 positions, nothing to shout about)
Attituide: 7.5 (quite friendly)
RTF : Maybe after trying R5

Have any bro tried R5?
Old 11-10-2007, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i thought house 2 all is malay?

Do leave your nick when you up me, favours will be returned accordingly.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
H2 R2 Maggie

Last time H3R3 Yvone provide very good AR, really miss her, and for past 8 months didn't found her replacement, now seems new target is here already.

Will check her soon,
Old 12-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy123 View Post
now there is quite a number of new recruits from KS stationed at house 2
Old 12-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
lewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy123 View Post
Used to be until recently. Walk to the back and you will see the new recruits.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 17
woodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoodringman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info.

$100 now charge $50 sounds worth trying.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
HornyQuest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros
Where are all the houses that u all r talking about? i went down to petain road that day but did not see anything. Please give some advice. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Saito-san

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodringman View Post
Thanks for the info.

$100 now charge $50 sounds worth trying.
Wow....50% off !!!
Is It The Great Petain F**King Sale promotion ?
Old 12-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
H2 R2 Maggie

New arrival from KS. was inform by my regular bonk that there are new WLs relocated from KS to Petain..............................

Thanks for sharing, shall check it out tomorrow...

Adios...
Old 13-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by totti69 View Post
ya bro.... I have tried just now. Just as per your description. But I have something to add that is.... she told me to lie on stomach and start to lick my back... not a bad experience. I ratings slightly differ:
Looks : 6.0
BBBJ : 7.0 (alot of variations)
FJ : 6 (2 positions, nothing to shout about)
Attituide: 7.5 (quite friendly)
RTF : Maybe after trying R5

Have any bro tried R5?
Visited the above WL early afternoon...same as yours..I also have something to add.. , after licking on my back, lifted my butt and more ass rim with 1 hand stroking my bro...too much foreplay..didn't last long during fj...

Saw R5 too, not bad....service not sure same as R2?....shall be my next target...

Adios...
Old 14-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
rammerstein is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR View Post
Visited the above WL early afternoon...same as yours..I also have something to add.. , after licking on my back, lifted my butt and more ass rim with 1 hand stroking my bro...too much foreplay..didn't last long during fj...

Saw R5 too, not bad....service not sure same as R2?....shall be my next target...

Adios...
Seems like the Petain scene will be getting lively....

Also looks like Jac and Pat will be getting a little more competition...and bros will get more bang out of each buck spent.
Old 14-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Re: All Petain FR experience

just got to try this wl H2 R2 Maggie

Look: 6.5 milf look.. i like her eyes
bbbj: 8
ar : 7
Foreplay : 8 very long
service: 9 very friendly, no rush
damage: 50 worth it.

Do leave your nick when you up me, favours will be returned accordingly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1