The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
KrystalKlear is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCarl View Post
West side still have? I rmb last time(abt 1year ago &#128514 Bukit Panjang area still have, now like can’t find 😭😭 let me know if u find any. CCK abit doesn’t look attractive. https://sglonelyguy.org/miki-massage/
saadly the ones i've tried recently all damn disappointing.
Old 20-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
javtube17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalKlear View Post
How east is east?
Old 20-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 8
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not sure bcos I see the fr, haven’t tried any bro can confirm?
Yes tried ziyu , she does AR. She will ask you to position yourself in doggystyle while she does her job.
Old 20-07-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblesg View Post
Breaking news:Ai La is applying visa and will come back soon once visa is granted
best if Donna also come back, fingers crossed
Old 20-07-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro tried her before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-fei-fei/
Old 20-07-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
xiaomi2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any JG to recommend for maintenance ?

Laura no more.. damn sian, had try legendary aunt ling but no like compared to Laura.

Tia
Old 20-07-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bella/

anyone commado this?
Old 20-07-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Visited Vivi today in TP..
Booking experience was quite fluid and the spa feels like one of those BKK massage joints: pay a fixed fee at entrance and girls all around this two storey joint: IÂ’m sure one can ask for a line up!
First alarm was when she did not really care about the shower: i just had one and said no need and she was fine with it..
SheÂ’s the same as her pic with the exception that she has put a few pounds yet she has this pulpy/ round figure..
Nice and soft C cups and she made me think of the renaissance period where the girls were quite round yet thereÂ’s a carnal feel to them.. I did not like the moustache she carries by the way..
Lord the initial massage was strong and straight forward! It hurts! No teasing of any kind and on the flip she undressed..
Looking at this body I knew I will enjoy it..
Played a tat with her boobies and she refused to pinch /suck her nipples..
ThatÂ’s alright I thought and she immediately humped on me after putting the cover (which was an experience lol).
I let her do her thing while controlling myself and I felt sheÂ’s enjoying it and tried sucking those nipples and she obliged!
That was great and I started pounding her and she enjoyed it even if you could feel she doesnÂ’t want to..
Turned her around and she was quite reluctant with the position (taking her from behind) and I then laid her down for mish.. I kissed her neck and she didnÂ’t like it and she started holding her boobies so that I donÂ’t kiss them and I decided that itÂ’s time to release..
The pounding went on for a few more minutes and I finally exploded to the satisfaction of both of us!
It was a good experience and well worth the 170$ I think..
I will return and ensure that next time I get a proper 30min massage and 30min sex..(this experience lasted 30min watch in hand: 10min massage and 20min sex..

By the way, sheÂ’s flying back home on the 30th!!
Stay safe all and have fun!
Cheers,
AC
Old 20-07-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Visited Vivi today in TP..
Booking experience was quite fluid and the spa feels like one of those BKK massage joints: pay a fixed fee at entrance and girls all around this two storey joint: I’m sure one can ask for a line up!
First alarm was when she did not really care about the shower: i just had one and said no need and she was fine with it..
She’s the same as her pic with the exception that she has put a few pounds yet she has this pulpy/ round figure..
Nice and soft C cups and she made me think of the renaissance period where the girls were quite round yet there’s a carnal feel to them.. I did not like the moustache she carries by the way..
Lord the initial massage was strong and straight forward! It hurts! No teasing of any kind and on the flip she undressed..
Looking at this body I knew I will enjoy it..
Played a tat with her boobies and she refused to pinch /suck her nipples..
That’s alright I thought and she immediately humped on me after putting the cover (which was an experience lol).
I let her do her thing while controlling myself and I felt she’s enjoying it and tried sucking those nipples and she obliged!
That was great and I started pounding her and she enjoyed it even if you could feel she doesn’t want to..
Turned her around and she was quite reluctant with the position (taking her from behind) and I then laid her down for mish.. I kissed her neck and she didn’t like it and she started holding her boobies so that I don’t kiss them and I decided that it’s time to release..
The pounding went on for a few more minutes and I finally exploded to the satisfaction of both of us!
It was a good experience and well worth the 170$ I think..
I will return and ensure that next time I get a proper 30min massage and 30min sex..(this experience lasted 30min watch in hand: 10min massage and 20min sex..

By the way, she’s flying back home on the 30th!!
Stay safe all and have fun!
Cheers,
AC
Old 20-07-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
She looks really familiar although i havnt tried her.
Maybe rehash pics and name changing.
Old 20-07-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
Used to be meow meow but I think only 1 MR so far
Not sure why the name change
Old 20-07-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Just don't go to the wrong Bella, lol
Old 20-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
KrystalKlear is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by javtube17 View Post
How east is east?
kembangan
Old 20-07-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
West side still have? I rmb last time(abt 1year ago ��) Bukit Panjang area still have, now like can’t find ���� let me know if u find any. CCK abit doesn’t look attractive. https://sglonelyguy.org/miki-massage/
Bukit Panjang where got? it been know as a holy place
cck used be alot of mines area dun know why like that
just check my record found that i was minus point due to i mention ML not used to indian food.
so bo liao must be a O bird i dun care abt point .leave your nick
Old 20-07-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Used to be meow meow but I think only 1 MR so far
Not sure why the name change
Yes she was m i a o m i a o, changed probably cos if you remove the spaces it'll become $$$$ $$$$ here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Just don't go to the wrong Bella, lol
That one have to go malaysia

Zara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1