The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-07-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Just when I am about to visit the boxer, her ad has disappeared from both SLG & SBC! And she has only been here a few days. Anyone has news about this lady?
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
seems like yan xi (boxer) and zhu zhu are suddenly missing from slg listing? did they suddenly all rtc on the same day or smth hahaha and just when i wanted to book yan xi today
yeah any bro knows, xia xue and a couple of MLs delist too..
strong wind blowing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-qi-massage/

tried her a few days ago. didn't know she was leaving.

Attitude : Nice n friendly..no black face and all smiles.

Worth a RTM but since she like not coming back....thanks for the memories.
was her nick xiao qi(小七)/nancy previously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
RTM 3 times. I would say she sticks to her line of defence. Playability still considerably low.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Moved on already. My current rotating play: Hebe, ZY, Baixue. Likely to add Xuanxuan, since she's now back.
Bro, you must be having high level of chemistry with cici to warrant that 3 RTMs since playability is low no doubt she's quite a looker haha.

is the xuan xuan u mentioned her ? https://sglonelyguy.org/xuan-xuan-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
See whether there's a thin line in the moments section.

If there is, you have been blocked.

If so, why contact again? Be a man, don't be so needy and move on
There is a chance that their wechat account is locked when the moments displays a thin line,
don't think we'll receive the wechat auto blocked message reply in the event that wechat it's locked.
Correct me if i'm wrong, anyone.

Thank You.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
yes true but its at MP so i drop the visit.
dont mind me asking bro, but why is MP a dealkiller for u?
Old 10-07-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfunk View Post
I would imagine a ML stationed in a MP would deter many bros

Lack of privacy, additional cost due to entrance fee, and most important of all, the ML can give ready made excuse to stay dressed, etc
Old 10-07-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I would imagine a ML stationed in a MP would deter many bros

Lack of privacy, additional cost due to entrance fee, and most important of all, the ML can give ready made excuse to stay dressed, etc
For yoyo, don't have to worry. She will be in her birthday suit come sensual.
Old 10-07-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Let me share my personal example.

Saw a SYT ad that was really tempting. I typically avoid MP, but this SYT looks very gam me and feedback was that she can massage too. Reviews also all quite good, though i doubt most are real anyway. So i booked and went. Paid $50 entrance fee. Shown to the room. First thing i noticed, no privacy. The next room doing some big business, moaning and panting so loud. Sian.

Then the ML came in. Asked me lie down and staightaway asked me which deed i want. I said i want massage, the rest see first. She said she dont know any massage at all. I said how can it be, the advert said massage and the reviews said she did a good massage. She insisted she dont know and if i want, she can get her auntie colleague in for massage, then she take over later. I said no thank you, got up and changed. While changing, she kept haggling for money. I said hello, we havent did any massage and it was less than 5 minutes. That didnt stop her harassing me. When i finished changing, i told her straight, i paid $50 to the recep, cannot get backliao, go to them and claim whatever she feels is hers. From then on, big NO to MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfunk View Post
Old 10-07-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
omgtiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post

Bro, you must be having high level of chemistry with cici to warrant that 3 RTMs since playability is low no doubt she's quite a looker haha.

There is a chance that their wechat account is locked when the moments displays a thin line,
don't think we'll receive the wechat auto blocked message reply in the event that wechat it's locked.
Correct me if i'm wrong, anyone.

Thank You.
Depends on what you looking for. More of a sucker for looks and my type so I rtm her as well. Syt with playability is like rare spawn so I try to manage expectations.

If locked won't have notifications telling u that sent to a locked account.. I'm quite sure about that..
Old 10-07-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
From my personal experience, unless we feel a pressing need to maintain the "friendship" and hence feel a need to comment on her Wechat posts, else best to just not comment on ANYTHING, so that it won't trigger her that we are a part of her past which she wanna erase.

These girls have tons of friends (and ex customers) on Wechat and as much as we wanna think we are a bit more special to them, it's usually just us deceiving ourselves. So if we still keen to know how she doing in life back in China, just remain silent and be satisfied to be kept up to date with her Wechat moments. Silence is Golden for situations like this ��
100% agree on this. I do have some personal WeChat of some beauty facial spa gals I randomly visited.
Some never came back after returning to China.
One posted a pic of her new bf. I hand itchy n commented how handsome her bf is.
And the next thing I know, she blocked me!
So silence is golden. Coz got so many contacts they usually dun bother to clean up. Dun do anything to trigger their memories.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 10-07-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From my personal experience, unless we feel a pressing need to maintain the "friendship" and hence feel a need to comment on her Wechat posts, else best to just not comment on ANYTHING, so that it won't trigger her that we are a part of her past which she wanna erase.

These girls have tons of friends (and ex customers) on Wechat and as much as we wanna think we are a bit more special to them, it's usually just us deceiving ourselves. So if we still keen to know how she doing in life back in China, just remain silent and be satisfied to be kept up to date with her Wechat moments. Silence is Golden for situations like this 😶
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
100% agree on this. I do have some personal WeChat of some beauty facial spa gals I randomly visited.
One posted a pic of her new bf. I hand itchy n commented how handsome her bf is.
So silence is golden. Coz got so many contacts they usually dun bother to clean up. Dun do anything to trigger their memories.
Thanks for your sharing, dudes.

I guess for my case, she was doing housekeeping of her contact list coz I hadn't commented on her posts for over a month when she blocked me.

Oh well, I long moved on already and has a new target.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Topic for discussion:

Do both you and the ML feel more relaxed during 90 versus 60-minute session?

And more relaxed: less inhibitions on both sides.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Haha my case I only comment very general things, next thing I know I tio "downgrade" to the only past 3 days Moments viewing and eventually got removed when she do housekeeping.

No biggie la. Coz it's not that we can't get over the ML, is just that there's some perverse thrill in seeing these MLs post their normal lives (for those whom not doing the same trade back home) on Wechat, like a very typical friend in our social media circle, but knowing that beneath the normal live she is portraying to others, she has provided vice services to uncountable bros here, some even BJ/FJ us many times

Hence I always joke with my single male friends, that try not to pick a PRC wife, else wedding banquet here she may see many "familiar" faces.. Unless the groom is an ex customer whom aware her past
Old 10-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Topic for discussion:

Depends on what you want to do. :P My skillset don't take too long. Joking.

I only take a longer time if there is a draw for that longer time, eg. more chit chat, two time HJ, or she can massage really well. Some ML will use that 90 min for arranging appointments while you lie by her side. Or do tidy up.

My previous regular sometimes if she wants to eat lunch and I get lunch, she won't charge for that extra time, just together time. I know the previous batch is quite money minded, certain individuals.

Last edited by Blu3; 10-07-2019 at 12:01 PM.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
yeah any bro knows, xia xue and a couple of MLs delist too..strong wind blowing?

was her nick xiao qi(小七)/nancy previously?

Thank You.
Near National Day.....maybe.

I dun think is the same person....i never visited 小七 before. but vaguely remember her is like SYT.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Bioniclea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Cherry from sweetbabes?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=734653
Old 10-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

These girls have tons of friends (and ex customers) on Wechat and as much as we wanna think we are a bit more special to them, it's usually just us deceiving ourselves. So if we still keen to know how she doing in life back in China, just remain silent and be satisfied to be kept up to date with her Wechat moments. Silence is Golden for situations like this ��
Well said!

Best to remain diam diam to remain in the ML’s list, unless she personally tags/messages you of course..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Topic for discussion:

The ML must have good attitude and also to some extent like your presence.

So far for me, I have yet to meet one who deserve me paying for extra time.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1