The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-10-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I think the regulars will still look out for other service providers. Too much of the same chicken rice also makes one 'sian' rather than 'gian'.
I visited chi zi twice and I also look forward to see her again. Maybe tio KCed liao? I like how she looks and her service level. But I cannot visit her so often cos don’t have too many leaves. Will still be visiting her until she goes back end of the year. I also don’t like to take risk and spend money and visit other ML and found out that she is not my type and service level don’t suit me.
Old 14-10-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
I visited chi zi twice and I also look forward to see her again. Maybe tio KCed liao? I like how she looks and her service level. But I cannot visit her so often cos don’t have too many leaves. Will still be visiting her until she goes back end of the year. I also don’t like to take risk and spend money and visit other ML and found out that she is not my type and service level don’t suit me.
Good that you can't afford the time to visit the same ML too regular. Especially when you are starting to wonder if you kena KCed unknowingly.

Personally I feel regular visit to the same ML (without any other ML in between) very easy kena KC. A lot of emotional baggage if fall into this predicament.

I too am same as you, like the service and feel of a particular ML will just stick to her and no one else. But I have since learnt that the "safest" approach is like what most seasoned bros here do, have a few regulars to rotate. That way not only will you not keep thinking of ONE particular ML only, the MLs will also realize that she is not the only one you frequent at the moment, more incentives for her to maintain a good service standard to keep entice you back..Competition will always bring out the best in them. Coz the moment they know we only visit them exclusively, they will tend to slack and take us for granted.
Old 14-10-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes I'm also banking on this which could sway the "requirements" of evolving customers to a different set iof standards. And other MLs are compelled to follow to keep up.
Well the reality is that their business in Singapore don't really depend that much on the so call hype we build up for them here like mentioned before, what we write is mainly what we think will happen. Generally if a ML does well and be consistent and she will start to get business.

This forum does give them some attention and that's about it. So don't go assume they have become like hot cakes already. Haha.

Anyway, good point mentioning that evolving customers with ecolving standards. All for the better. My take is to have MLs that can massage decently and yet provide a great standard of sensual. That will be a gold standard (maintain by a certain website last time).

One more thing is the expectation an ML replies you 2-3 days later about their availability. That is not a norm at all. Norm even for AP is no reply or 2-3 hours later. Will always have to reply.
Old 14-10-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Bro just to check how many times do you book a ML per week right now?
Hahaha, quite personal la that question. I'll say this much - since my teenage years , I have been a "need daily" guy.

Now, I juggle between FBs, MLs, FLs and WLs. And there's only 7 days in a week, so need to filter and shortlist.
Old 14-10-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
One more thing is the expectation an ML replies you 2-3 days later about their availability. That is not a norm at all. Norm even for AP is no reply or 2-3 hours later. Will always have to reply.
I can guess who you're referring to. Actually I've come to understand why that happens.

Ok, with these queens and princesses... They have this very respectable practice, they totally limit the use of their phones during the session, and also give the full one hour.

They maybe only quickly glance at the phone once or twice. Then when session is over, the next customer already downstairs.
So they can take a few hours to reply or even miss a SMS or two.

As for our darling Carol/yuki, she doesn't work everyday, she only works certain fixed days in the week. She will not even look at her working phone on those non working days. So when she does reply, it'll be on her working days which could be a couple of days later.

If an AP doesn't bother to reply, sorry, she's not an AP in my books!! She doesn't have proper professionalism or work ethics and thinks too much of herself. She thinks customers will stupidly queue up for her even when she doesn't bother. How good you think her service can be? Well I certainly will never be in that silly queue.
Old 14-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Killer1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a appointment with Coke as follows
1. Massage 2/10. She stress she don't spend much time on massasge which I'm ok with.
2. Foreplay 10/10. Had one of the longest catbath ever. Lasted around 20min I suppose. Ass rim was short and nice too. And the moment she BBBJ with her lying below you. Mouth fuck with superbly done.
Overall 9/10. Will RTM when I only want the sensual.
Old 14-10-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5372 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha, quite personal la that question. I'll say this much - since my teenage years , I have been a "need daily" guy.

Now, I juggle between FBs, MLs, FLs and WLs. And there's only 7 days in a week, so need to filter and shortlist.
I can help you on FBs part.
Old 14-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
I'm a sucker for looks. I got KCed by one ang pai. Repeated visits on average of 3 times a week made me feel a little bore over time. Hence, I have been looking for alternatives recently, tried Zoey, An An (RTCed liao) and Annie etc. I just like to try different 'dishes' after a while, especially the current crop of girls is quite good, which I think is due to our strong SG dollar.
Old 14-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
kirayamato85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykirayamato85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recommend by 1 bro this morning.
I hardly write FR, but this is one of the most gentle ML i ever come across.
The pics dont do her justice, she is quite thin.

Looks: 8/10
Massage: 7/10
HDLY: 9/10
HJ:9/10
GFE: 9/10

https://sglonelyguy.info/man-er-massage/
Old 14-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MarcheNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.info/coke-massage

Just had a short session with her as i was late.
Looks:Young and youthful definitely not for boobs lover though...
Massage: -/10
opt our of it as time is short
GFE: Kao kao, bros don kanna KC by her, she is so sweet.
Foreplay:10/10
Awesome, must try to know, the cat bath....
BBBJ:quite sop but good enough...
Old 14-10-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Wow just wow..

A few days since my MR on Chizi I have not been able to make an appointment with her. She will reply "It's too late I think I will be too tired." or "I think I will be too tired tonight." This will be so even when I pre book 1 or 2 days in advance then she will message me in the afternoon or evening with the same reply/excuse.

I thought, fine and went with another ML.

Today I try again and her reply after we set a time (11pm) was "I'm not sure I can do it well." and "I think there's other girls better suited to you than me." Wow! When I probe for the reason for the rejection I get radio silence. So I'm left confused.

1. I'm glad she at least gave a rejection reply and not just ignore me even though the rejection reason was never revealed.

2. Is my MR on her really that bad? Really??

3. Kudos to the white knights for diligently reporting whatever goes on in the forum to her, come I give you a clap.

Time to move on to the next dish.
Next time write MR must remember only write good things. (if you don't get it this is said with sarcasm)

Jax_ out
Old 14-10-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

sometimes it's okc or the ML themselves who go and see the MR. like me now i damn hard to get slot already, the ML say i write bad review but i never write bad review before also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_ View Post
Wow just wow..

A few days since my MR on Chizi I have not been able to make an appointment with her. She will reply "It's too late I think I will be too tired." or "I think I will be too tired tonight." This will be so even when I pre book 1 or 2 days in advance then she will message me in the afternoon or evening with the same reply/excuse.

I thought, fine and went with another ML.

Today I try again and her reply after we set a time (11pm) was "I'm not sure I can do it well." and "I think there's other girls better suited to you than me." Wow! When I probe for the reason for the rejection I get radio silence. So I'm left confused.

1. I'm glad she at least gave a rejection reply and not just ignore me even though the rejection reason was never revealed.

2. Is my MR on her really that bad? Really??

3. Kudos to the white knights for diligently reporting whatever goes on in the forum to her, come I give you a clap.

Time to move on to the next dish.
Next time write MR must remember only write good things. (if you don't get it this is said with sarcasm)

Jax_ out
Old 14-10-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ryanbab is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguy.info/anna-massage/

paid for 1.5hr only lasted <1hr.
Not so pretty, boobs are real. Friendly and chatty. Moans was stimulating though.
NURU wasn't as good as imagined and mentioned by other bros. No boobs massage.
Within <5mins NURU did 1 x HJ and proceeded shower then within <5mins of massage started 1 x FJ (not so pretty not stimulating).
Massage was only a couple of mins stepping at my back and massaging shoulders for a few mins.
Never again patronized.
Old 14-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

If an AP doesn't bother to reply, sorry, she's not an AP in my books!! She doesn't have proper professionalism or work ethics and thinks too much of herself. She thinks customers will stupidly queue up for her even when she doesn't bother. How good you think her service can be? Well I certainly will never be in that silly queue.
Well different opinions.

Never reply often many reasons, I can never tell when a ML doesn't bother to reply until get familiar with her. In the case of new apponintments, there are just some rules like not taking unregistered number for example.

Any ML with good proper time management will leave time to reply in between, MLs can have their priority when replying of course. Sales pick the customer to engage first as well. I dun want to go for a customer who has a high record of skipping appointments for example. That is understandable.

My reasoning again to reply days later is simply illogical no matter how I see it, way stupid. You could see it is totally redundant. Not refering to any particular one but this kind of thing just infuriates. Sorry, that in my list can never be a professional ML in my opinion.

Basic etiquette of booking should still be observed, vice versa. Baseline. Seen quite a fair bit through the years anyway.

Last edited by Blu3; 14-10-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 14-10-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well different opinions.

Never reply often many reasons, I can never tell when a ML doesn't bother to reply until get familiar with her. In the case of new apponintments, there are just some rules like not taking unregistered number for example.

Any proper time management will leave time to reply in between, MLs can have their priority when replying of course. Sales pick the customer to engage first as well. I dun want to go for a customer who has a high record of skipping appointments for example. That is understandable.

My reasoning again to reply days later is simply illogical no matter how I see it, way stupid. Not refering to any particular one but this kind of thing just infuriates. Sorry, that in my list can er be a professional ML in my opinion.

Basic etiquette of booking should still be observed, vice versa. Baseline.
And not forgetting some ppl love to chit-chat through messages.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1