The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
say something to somebody u miss........

i can never forget the show " Pretty Woman"..especially the song " Fallen" by lauren wood. I was about to go army then, watch this show with a gal. We both love the movie....and the song "fallen". She wasn't my gf yet but after that movie she was....haha thanks to the effect of the movie.. I was young at that time and didn't even know what love was.. We broke off after a while coz i stray when in army....lols We lost touch eventually.

its been 19yrs since.....but every time i hear this song...i think of her...Wondering hows she now? wish i can meet her again..... And this song "fallen" become my all time favourite

specially dedicted this to her.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTkwODQ3NTI=.html

Any other bros wanna say something to some one? pls share here...
Old 10-11-2010, 02:45 AM
Samster

waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

"Fallen"是創作女歌手Lauren Wood 81年的作品,90年才被電影「风月俏佳人」的原聲帶收錄其中,換言之,倘若沒有「风月俏佳人」,Laur en Wood這名自70年代末期出道的女聲恐怕只有被冷凍在唱片公司的除藏箱中,因為Lauren過去只有在7 9年以一首與白人鬚靈魂阿伯Michael McDonald合唱的"Please Don\'t Leave"打入流行排行榜前30名,成為彼女唯一的Top40名曲,當然"Fallen"在眾星雲集的「 风月俏佳人」電影原聲帶中完全不會被忽略,因為 Lauren的歌聲實在太迷人了。

能寫能唱還能演奏多種樂器的Lauren Wood音樂遊走在Soft Rock和成 人抒情的範疇中,過去她的作品琳瑯滿目,包括Cher、Tiffany、Dusty Springfield、Gladys Knight等都曾傳唱過Lauren的作品。「风月俏佳人」電影原聲帶最終在全美銷售突破三百萬張,La uren Wood這個名字又再度被樂壇重視,歌壇大老Johnny Mathis、爵士巨擘Larry Coryell以及97年逝世的女歌手Nicolette Larson通通翻唱過"Fallen",Lauren因而繼續在創作大放異彩,此外,她的才華也橫跨到編 寫劇本和導演,還開設自己的卡片公司,98年她成立私人唱片品牌Bad Art,發行一張自81年來的個人同名專輯,現在Lauren仍舊活躍在歌壇並擁有自己架設的網站。
Old 11-11-2010, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Bumped into 2 of my 2009-2010 ex-girlfriends tonight at KPO.

Here's to them

I love you all but me just can't decide la......
Old 11-11-2010, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty Woman does bring back a lot of memories. A lot of nice songs in that soundtrack. There is someone I dearly missed. I was in secondary school and my friends and I got to know a girl in lower secondary. She's older (15) than us though as she was from the Extended stream in primary school. She takes the same bus home as my friend and I. I borrowed this casette from her for a week to listen to the nice songs in it.

After some time, I find myself falling for her but I kept it to myself as I was really young (14) then. Turns out my friend is interested in her too and asked me to help him. Being a person who values friendship a lot, I agreed and kept singing praises of this friend whenever I had the chance. When shee asked me why I keep saying my friend is good, I told her I'm helping him to chase her. I never forgot her face at that moment in time, she looked really disappointed. My friend and her never got together.

As we moved onto sec 3, we lost touch as she's still in the afternoon session while my friend and I were in the morning session. Tragedy struck when we discovered she was diagnosed with leukaemia. She recovered sufficiently to return to school but soon died of a relapse in 1991. It really hit me hard. I do wonder what will happen or how things might be different if I had declared my love for her in sec 2. I think of her whenever I heard Roxette's It Must Have Been Love.

Angela, I missed you... You will forever be beautiful in my eyes.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
tansb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Pretty Woman does bring back a lot of memories. A lot of nice songs in that soundtrack. There is someone I dearly missed. I was in secondary school and my friends and I got to know a girl in lower secondary. She's older (15) than us though as she was from the Extended stream in primary school. She takes the same bus home as my friend and I. I borrowed this casette from her for a week to listen to the nice songs in it.

After some time, I find myself falling for her but I kept it to myself as I was really young (14) then. Turns out my friend is interested in her too and asked me to help him. Being a person who values friendship a lot, I agreed and kept singing praises of this friend whenever I had the chance. When shee asked me why I keep saying my friend is good, I told her I'm helping him to chase her. I never forgot her face at that moment in time, she looked really disappointed. My friend and her never got together.

As we moved onto sec 3, we lost touch as she's still in the afternoon session while my friend and I were in the morning session. Tragedy struck when we discovered she was diagnosed with leukaemia. She recovered sufficiently to return to school but soon died of a relapse in 1991. It really hit me hard. I do wonder what will happen or how things might be different if I had declared my love for her in sec 2. I think of her whenever I heard Roxette's It Must Have Been Love.

Bro i could feel how you have felt back than. When you saw that disappointing face of hers, must have left a deep impact on you. I think she do knows you favour her a lil.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 19
SiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to behold

I miss my PRC FL who has gone back to China ......
Old 11-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
homeboy2010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaoGao View Post
I miss my PRC FL who has gone back to China ......
go China see her
Old 11-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yo...bro urs seem even a sadder case.........U never have chance to tell her how u feel anymore.........so sad At least mine may still have a chance to meet her, but not sure if we can recognize each other....Actually thinking back, shes very nice to me. she those when they fall, they fall very deeply kind.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Samster

Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
.....Angela, I missed you... You will forever be beautiful in my eyes.

Bro Xgenre, finally I see a softer side of you
Cheers!
Old 11-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
JiPaBan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJiPaBan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I miss my ex-schoolgirlfirend in secondary school.
Old 11-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 18
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

I miss my ex girlfriend with that fantastic $600 complete hairdo...
I want my money back

Retired Samster
Old 11-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
I miss my ex girlfriend with that fantastic $600 complete hairdo...
I want my money back
In that case, I want to tell my ex girlfriend:

Dear Ex-girlfriend,

During the 14 months of our relationship, I have text you many poetic sweet love messages. As Christmas is fast approaching and my work and a forum called Sammyboyforum are consuming most of my time. I really don’t have enough time in writing love messages and in order to avoid all these time consuming work, please forward all my love messages back to me cos I need to send them to my new girlfriend. Please send them back to me ASAP, especially the one that I mentioned I love your boobs and perky butt cos I need to up a cup size and to add a sentence: “super and best girl ever in my life” to this message for my new girlfriend

And also I have terminated the supplementary Card extended to you and I am attaching a list of your expanses which you blown after our break-up which I would appreciate if you or your new found boyfriend could clear all of the outstanding at your earliest before Christmas like tomorrow.

Please cut your card in half cos I am applying a new supplementary card for my new girlfriend and also if you decided to throw away all the Tiffany and other gifts that I have given you, please let me know cos I am ready to buy back from you at 3% of its retail price inclusive of GST. Also please advise on your expanses which you incurred during these 14 months, though I really don’t recall you got any except that medicine bills for the broken condom in the mid of one of our sexxion. You can use the numbers to off-set your card bills.

Like I always said to you, you can always count on me, do drop me a line should you decide to break up with your new found boyfriend or him with you. I be most happy to be your FB.

Yours Truly and Glad To Be Your Ex
Ichigo_Kurosaki

p/s: You can keep the iPhone3 cos I am giving your reservation of the iPhone4 to my new girlfriend and also there will not be any abalone or bak Qua delivery this coming lunar new year too.

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 11-11-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

just want to tell my ex viet girlfrd hope u can made alot of money after spending one and half year with me so u can give me some money back for the house and the motor that i help u along the way
Old 11-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to say something to my ex-gf.

Even though u break up wif me due to some differences, I truly understand what u mean at time & it did took me quite a while to really realise it.

But I really thank you for the wonderful time that we have together during the 1yr 5mths. During which I din have the chance to experience in my previous relationships. So my time wif u was really memorable.

Lastly I just want to say I really miss you alot.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 12-11-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

To all the Girls I ever fuck before:
Though our hearts may never meet,
Or friends and FB we can only be,
You'll always be the flower that blossom within me.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1