The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
sosa84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just got from H79
Took a busty preop mickey i think
Look: 8/10
BBBJ: 6/10
She say new yesterday just reached
Rtf: no chemistry
But maybe other bros got better luck
Maybe trying sky next round
Old 03-11-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
izzad79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys.. avoid going early evenings on sundays.. when it was so damn crowded where uve to push yr way in to view the Lbs... i got PICKPOCKETED last sunday! i realised it when the 'papasan' told the idians to be careful of their wallets and hps...
Pat my back.. so damn pissed.. cant believe it happened to me.. sway!
Lucky hvnt pick my Lb..
No mood head home straight...
Old 04-11-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Bibi or Bee Bee.
Post op, big boobs with long hair.
BBBJ with tits fuck.
Recommended..
Old 04-11-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hulk70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from H79 with a little field report of my own to share...

I reached the gates around 2130hrs on a hot Friday evening. Already there were about five Banglas, just standing there. (I wonder why they don't just pick a girl and go in. There's always a few outside.) Pushed my way through and asked for Palm, because of Vivacious's recommendation, but apparently she was busy.

Looking inside the gates, a small cute face caught my eye. She pointed at herself and gave me a shy little smile. I gestured to ask if she was pre- or post-op, and she said she was a pre-op, so I pointed at her and went on in.

Going up the stairs, it's really a hovel. Cracked walls and exposed wiring. On the top floor there's about seven booths, with only a curtain for privacy. You can really hear everything, it's quite funny.

So I settled down at the last booth at the end, paid the $30 and stripped. We struck up a conversation; she said her name was Ang, she was 20, she'd been here for a month already and was going back in December. Then we were on the mattress, cuddling and frenching.

She sucked me and I sucked her (small cocks are pretty fun to lick). Then I put it in and finished off inside her. I felt courteous so I jerked her off, too. After that, there wasn't much to say so I put on my clothes and left.

tl;dr:
Ang
Look: 9/10 (Cute, small face with really white skin and a nice smile. Can't pass 100%, but isn't that what makes it fun? )
BBBJ: 8/10 (Not amazingly skilled, but she really kept going. Must have been at least 10 minutes she was licking my cock.)
FJ: 7/10 (Too tight, so it kind of hurt. Still managed to finish though)
RTF: If time and money allows. Would recommend though!
Old 06-11-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...gapore/4476553

Is she april?
Old 06-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post
Nope April is better looking and has a light golden hair colour
Old 06-11-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
novus733 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
she had gone back already...
Old 06-11-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
novus733 is Cool - loads of Potential

pai seh... just verified she still here just that too tired went home rest as too many customer
Old 06-11-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by novus733 View Post
pai seh... just verified she still here just that too tired went home rest as too many customer
April's last day is 21st this month if I recall.
Old 07-11-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Nope April is better looking and has a light golden hair colour
pre op? if so, how her cock size
Old 07-11-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
pre op? if so, how her cock size
Just came back from a spectuacular time at rowell, and damn is April hawt. Could pass off as a woman anytime. Although her size is just average, but she is seriously beautiful
Old 07-11-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just came back from a spectuacular time at rowell, and damn is April hawt. Could pass off as a woman anytime. Although her size is just average, but she is seriously beautiful
can pls describe how she look?
her cock hard enough to suck at least?
Old 08-11-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldusername View Post
can pls describe how she look?
her cock hard enough to suck at least?
Sharp facial features, high nose bridge, like the usual kpop girl group. Absolutely stunning. I usually dont initiate deep frenches, but i totally lost it with her.

On a side note, any bros experience a sore throat after they tried giving the girls at rowell a bj?
Old 09-11-2016, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sharp facial features, high nose bridge, like the usual kpop girl group. Absolutely stunning. I usually dont initiate deep frenches, but i totally lost it with her.

On a side note, any bros experience a sore throat after they tried giving the girls at rowell a bj?
This bro, don't worry. It will go away soon. Just eat more veggies and drink more water. Rinse linsterine too. Sore throat is ok. Scared get sores nia

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 09-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thnx
Blonde hair too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1