The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-07-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 9
snowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Myra from Xclusive 6:45pm 20/07
Haven't bonk from FL1 for a few months, decide to give a try. Checked a few stable and decide to give a try on Myra on Xclusive.

Enter the room, the girl is quite different from the pics, but confirm same person and quite pretty, I'm thinking I'm getting a good session. Those kind of girl on the street you think is doable. Enter the room, paid, going to shower. Said the shower room too small,not going to shower tgt. Nvm, facility problem.
After shower, enter the room and trying ice breaking, only get single word response or just eh.. I'm still having hope she will be good, maybe she's not good at English.
After the session starts, I know she's just not into her job. Bbbj is fine, not bad, when doing missionary, refuse to kiss, say makeup there. Then trying to lick her nipples, also pushing me away then wipe her nipple. Already turn down, but still going on the session. Not responsive at all, no moaning, no eye contact and avoiding any body contact. Ended first session with a few positions. After clean up, she immediately lie at the far side of the bed and started watching video... Tried talk to her and she just no response, I'm not going 自讨没趣.
Take a rest a bit, then shower and then 2nd session. Roughly the same as first one, not rrsponsive. My 2nd session is a bit long, and she offers hj. It's fine with me, she did it a while and start getting impatient, intentionally rub it in a way I will feel pain. Fuck!! I stopped her and end the session.

OKT:10/10
Room: 8/10, normal FL1 room.
Look: 8/10. Above FL1 average.
French: no.
Boob: 8/10. Enhanced D cup but quite soft.
Bbbj: 7/10. Nothing much to complain.
FJ: 5/10. Even though not responsive, still good to fk a pretty girl.
GFE:3/10, at least not black face.

RTF: no. Pretty face is important to me, but meeting minimum gfe is a must. Such a shame to waste this pretty face.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lingkunkia is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Want to try !!

Thai Model
Girl : Sea

LaxAffaires
Girl : Alves

Any bro here try them before ? Can give some rating or Pm me thanks
Old 22-07-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Seem like some conspiracy rmber the nasi lemak story
Look like the 1.20 stall knock out the other gg for 1.50 along w his other outlet
No worries 1 door closed another open !
For every FL caught another XXX coming
Nasi Lemak stall have to leave in harmony.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
meimeiwolaile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just now try nest
this is my fr
Look : 8/10 somehow and some angles really look so much like my ex gf older Sister so the feel is very great for me
Body : few small tattoos boobs enhance but nice to touch very skinny no fats at all
Service is like a small gf that need you to pamper her abit than she will serve you better and she like spicy food if you go up can buy her some spicy food maybe you will have some spicy service from her also haha
Bbbj : very normal those who want fast and furious can skip
Fj : the meimei very tight mine is very big but she no complaints pain very good attitudes
Overall good Fj
And she is a tall girl 168h if like tall girl and skinny girl can go for it

Last edited by meimeiwolaile; 22-07-2019 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Forget to put one more sentence
Old 22-07-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
meimeiwolaile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingkunkia View Post
Want to try !!

Thai Model
Girl : Sea

LaxAffaires
Girl : Alves

Any bro here try them before ? Can give some rating or Pm me thanks
Next week think will try sea if she still around if you try please post and let me know bro tks
Old 22-07-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Had any fellow dome1 chiongters here had already try Ying from Thai model ?
If try already maybe consider post a honest FR with your experience here , Mai Paisay ah share share lai .
I'm interested to book her but need 1 or 2 more honest FR to helps build up my confidence on this babe before to book , reason is i only left with 1 final rounds to shoot so therefore must bio zhun zhun aim nice nice then pull the trigger , can't afford to waste this final rounds .
Please share if any thanks , if inconvenience to post on public pm me with your sexperience with her also welcome

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=736891

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 22-07-2019 at 09:42 AM.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Ok. Will let you know once tried Ying from TMC.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstblood View Post
In today's fuck show we have Ploy from SlutDungeon here with us. I believe sex is a two way thing so the girls get to review the sex too instead of just me doing the review.

Here’s a bonus live pic of Ploy

She was quite shy at first as not much make up left with all the sweating n pounding but i think she still look attractive, don't you think so?
ploy go home liaosss
Old 22-07-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Another Regular weekend bonk.
Net(Silkstockings)

Location: Near 2Mrt and weird coz next door other stable I think.. lol I went before
Room: Spacious and new towels. Nice bed and room is really huge. Maybe too little furniture.
Looks: 8/10. Normal looking nothing to shout about but pretty enough Syt lovers
Body: 8/10. Slim Body Natural curves with natural boobs just the way I like. Sensitive nipples when u suck on then can feel her body enjoying
Frenching: 8/10. Not aggressive needs abit warm up. Once warmed up no problem like Long lost lovers
Bbbj/Painting/Fingering: 9/10. We both service each other in a 69 position. Nice tight shaved pussy and easily wet. Finger her gently and loves to see her cum fuck me face.
FJ: 10/10. Tight and easily wet. Did not even applied ky after making her wet with my painting skills.
Gfe: 9/10. If her English is better would have been great. Can communicate no problem but too deep words she don’t understand and will give u the very cute and young face “huh” like that. Easily gf type since young. Too bad I’m old lol.

Overall 9/10 as long u looking for slim syt natural babe. Cim is not in the menu I Guess tried to hint but she shake her head maybe younger bros can nail it. But I left a happy man on a hot Sunday pm!

Thanks bro silk!
Old 22-07-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noctis1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Margie from Mansion 23/7/19 1am

i honestly don’t know how to even begin writing an FR for this lady. all i can say is, she is a fucking solid 10/10 in every aspect.
the moment she appeared she was smiling so sweetly already. bear in mind that it’s 1 fucking am in the morning and she probably is tired as hell and yet the service she provided me was still top notch. when i first saw her, i actually thought that she is those kind like very pretty then gonna have some sort of attitude one. but i was so damn wrong. from beginning till end she just kept the GFE so high.

after first shot, i was quite tired alr so we just had a nice chat and found out that this is definitely not her first time so for the bros out there looking for experience ladies, this one you cannot miss.

in terms of looks, the best way i can describe her is that she is 100% similar to pics. she is legit the kind you see in siam diu that one night will get $1000-$2000 flowers hang on her kind.

anyway guys, this lady here got kenna scam before by some bros (money stolen, video taken, photo taken, etc.). eh pls ah, don’t do these kind of things. people travel all the way here to work for a living, why make it so difficult for them. on top of that, she so sweet and nice, pls don’t see her easy bully then really bully. she’s one of those girls that deserves to be taken care of.

also, shout out to OKT for being so patient with me when i first arrived at location. was quite confused with the location but OKT was patient with me.

i rarely say i will RTF, but i definitely will for this ultra rare gem.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrealx262 View Post
20/7

review of yoda from SD.

Look: 8/10 (Close to image but face with blemish). photo taken was 4 years back but wont hiam.
Body: 8/10 (thai tan with back tattoo , nice ass for pounding)
Boobs: 7/10 (Man Made C but does mind being grabbed and suckled on furiously by me)
BBBJ: 7/10 (willing to please and go DT)
GFE: 7/10 (Knows minimum English as she went to uni)
Fingering: gently
Painting: 8/10 (just light flicks from my tongue on her clint send shockwaves to her)
French: 10/10 (Frenched like long lovers with tongues battling for victory)
FJ: 8/10 (sorry to hard as i took long time to cum despite my full throttle hammering, can see she was totally drained, in the end had to cum with hj with her by myside stroking and frenching me. out burst my barley to her excitment).

Will consider rtf since firing ground near my place
Tks for sharing your FR.

I think she is one of my 3 choices( definitely depends on location)
Old 22-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

Any bros tried thai model club already? Saw a few attractive ones. But okt not responding to texts. Viva, noopim and ying seems good from the gifs. 😀
Old 22-07-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Any bros tried thai model club already? Saw a few attractive ones. But okt not responding to texts. Viva, noopim and ying seems good from the gifs. 😀
This bro is like dat but will eventually reply usually..as for me both time try theirt stock ok, no bait n switch.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Noopim and ying from thai model club looks delicious, but i also abit hesitant to book cuz no FRs
Old 22-07-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 17
jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!jimboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigoni89 View Post
This bro is like dat but will eventually reply usually..as for me both time try theirt stock ok, no bait n switch.
Waited and waited, still no replies from morning till noon. Wonder how the okt do business. Want to give business also hard. Hahaha. No chance to be the commando, given the lack of FRs for his stable. Wonder if he only do customers that he is familiar with.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1