The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

Old Yesterday, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 1
readyforit7 is one of the Best!readyforit7 is one of the Best!readyforit7 is one of the Best!readyforit7 is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience

Just tried Cookie for the first time yesterday. Now I know why have to pay more for her as compared to others. Looks wise, good looking and young looking. Figure is nice too. Apparently, she does go to the gym. As she said to me while we were dressing up after the deed that she thinking if she wants to go to the gym. And she said her daily plans is to go to work, knock off from work, go to the gym, then go home.

Her bj is the best that I ever experienced. And when she lock my nipples at the start, she take it slow and gently. And she doesn’t reject me when I lick and suck her breasts and nipples.

Will RTF, but the only challenge is it is difficult to get hold of her.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 1
IamGood is one of the Best!IamGood is one of the Best!IamGood is one of the Best!IamGood is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Just tried Cookie for the first time yesterday. Now I know why have to pay more for her as compared to others. Looks wise, good looking and young looking. Figure is nice too. Apparently, she does go to the gym. As she said to me while we were dressing up after the deed that she thinking if she wants to go to the gym. And she said her daily plans is to go to work, knock off from work, go to the gym, then go home.

Her bj is the best that I ever experienced. And when she lock my nipples at the start, she take it slow and gently. And she doesn’t reject me when I lick and suck her breasts and nipples.

Will RTF, but the only challenge is it is difficult to get hold of her.
U damn lucky. Is her pussy shaved or tight?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2499 / Power: 11
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Which house and room is Cookie from?
Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 13
Dirk Kuyt is one of the Best!Dirk Kuyt is one of the Best!Dirk Kuyt is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winwin108 View Post
New in this forum. Asking question also got zapped
Because your qn has been asked n answered so many many times oredi..... bros do get frustrated when you are so lazy to do a search and repeat the same old query. Fyi, there are at least 8 posts in this thread that answer your query. Being newbie is NOT a reasonable excuse to be lazy.

Please DO NOT pm me to exchange points anymore as I do not have the time to logged in everyday. Instead I give give my UPZ to those deserving posts.
Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1719 / Power: 2
LaoErGePaPa has a brilliant futureLaoErGePaPa has a brilliant futureLaoErGePaPa has a brilliant futureLaoErGePaPa has a brilliant futureLaoErGePaPa has a brilliant futureLaoErGePaPa has a brilliant futureLaoErGePaPa has a brilliant futureLaoErGePaPa has a brilliant futureLaoErGePaPa has a brilliant futureLaoErGePaPa has a brilliant futureLaoErGePaPa has a brilliant future

anyone knows if H2607 Joyce still working there ?

1. Lao Er Ge
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Clone Zapper accounts with 64-69pts power, one gang zap can deduct about 350pts. Led by double face Lao Er Ge it can zap you in zap free zone also
Advert Space Available