The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
kenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to behold
High end Local in KL

Took a girl from this agent. Abit pricey but I think is worth it. Below are my experience

Name: Mie
Age 24 y old
Race Local malay
Face :7/10
Body:8/10 model like
Boobs : 33B
DFK : 8/10 alot tongue fighting
DATY: 7/10 shaved, no smell
BBBJ: 8/10 superb with good suction
FJ:9/10 will do any position.her favourite is scissors
Moan:sexy

Story
Here is my story. ting tong.open up the door and saw a cute tall girl. Invite her in. some ice breaking and get to know she travels alot. ask her why she travel and she told she was air stewardess previously. Now working in model agency. then goes she took her bath. try to spy from the blind. wat a gorgeous girl. then came out in her towel. nice body. straight i give her a good kiss. alot of tongue fighting. my hands went to pull off her towel n press her down. give a good lick from head down to her nice breast. alot of reaction when i lick her nipple. her boobs is just nice for my palm. went down south somemore. give a good lick in circle motion. slowly can see the juices came out n at 1 point her moan getting heavier n can feel abit of jerk. i think she cum. then was her turn. lick me from head to toe. then started on the bbbj. wow...wat a good suction. when she lick she will look at me. cannot forget the momment. i have to stop her or else i wil cum. then we talk cock awhile to rest my little bro. then cap on n started with cowgirl. she realli know how to grind. then she said she wans me to hump her. she lie down and invite me to scissor position. do few hump and then turn her up for standing doggie. wow her ass is dam nice. go full thrust and she moan dam loud. i dont know if neighbour can hear her. then push her down lie downwards and continue fucking from behind. always dont know what u call this position. i cum after that.

really nice experience and will try once more when i am in town although price is pricey.
Old 06-05-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eluminati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: High end Local in KL

can you share me the contact bro?
Old 06-05-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
JonnyW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: High end Local in KL

How much the damage?
Old 06-05-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 21
sb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny25 View Post
Took a girl from this agent. Abit pricey but I think is worth it. Below are my experience

Name: Mie
Age 24 y old
Race Local malay
Face :7/10
Body:8/10 model like
Boobs : 33B
DFK : 8/10 alot tongue fighting
DATY: 7/10 shaved, no smell
BBBJ: 8/10 superb with good suction
FJ:9/10 will do any position.her favourite is scissors
Moan:sexy

Story
Here is my story. ting tong.open up the door and saw a cute tall girl. Invite her in. some ice breaking and get to know she travels alot. ask her why she travel and she told she was air stewardess previously. Now working in model agency. then goes she took her bath. try to spy from the blind. wat a gorgeous girl. then came out in her towel. nice body. straight i give her a good kiss. alot of tongue fighting. my hands went to pull off her towel n press her down. give a good lick from head down to her nice breast. alot of reaction when i lick her nipple. her boobs is just nice for my palm. went down south somemore. give a good lick in circle motion. slowly can see the juices came out n at 1 point her moan getting heavier n can feel abit of jerk. i think she cum. then was her turn. lick me from head to toe. then started on the bbbj. wow...wat a good suction. when she lick she will look at me. cannot forget the momment. i have to stop her or else i wil cum. then we talk cock awhile to rest my little bro. then cap on n started with cowgirl. she realli know how to grind. then she said she wans me to hump her. she lie down and invite me to scissor position. do few hump and then turn her up for standing doggie. wow her ass is dam nice. go full thrust and she moan dam loud. i dont know if neighbour can hear her. then push her down lie downwards and continue fucking from behind. always dont know what u call this position. i cum after that.

really nice experience and will try once more when i am in town although price is pricey.
Can you share her agent contact please
Old 08-05-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
kenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to beholdkenny25 is a splendid one to behold

Can pm me.duwan just share out public. Rate from Rm2100 for 1 hour.for me its worth the price
Old 15-06-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SakuraKawaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm me for high end Malaysia girls in Malaysia.
I have contacts. (:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1