The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xianhe82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jogjakarta (Yogyakarta) A.K.A Jogja... Need Info...

Hi there...

Anyone knows info where to find girls in Jogjakarta? It's in DIY, Indonesia. I've been searching everywhere... could not find any "recomended" call girls... Please help if you guys have any infos... Thanks...
Old 01-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xianhe82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jogjakarta (Yogyakarta) A.K.A Jogja... Need Info...

Ok... I will give it a try... thanks alot...
Old 02-04-2011, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
roadrunerboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok boys...
Since no info and am here, might as well...

Forget about Hugos and Embassy at Shareton...the waiter may tell u "be patient and blah blah blah"... forget it!
It's like a sword party... Onle swords, no shields! To make it worse, it's a gay pick up place! Yes! There are FLs but the ratio is like 1 girl to 10 guys so you all do the math...
Will try Bossa (sp?) and liquid tomorrow but tonight was s waste of time!
Good luck and party on...
Old 13-04-2011, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunerboi View Post
Ok boys...

Forget about Hugos and Embassy at Shareton...the waiter may tell u "be patient and blah blah blah"... forget it!
It's like a sword party... Onle swords, no shields! To make it worse, it's a gay pick up place! Yes! There are FLs but the ratio is like 1 girl to 10 guys so you all do the math...
Any more updates, please. thanks
Old 25-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunerboi View Post
Ok boys...

I am now in Yogya and do you know of any FL or OKT tel no? thanks.
Old 25-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post
I am now in Yogya and do you know of any FL or OKT tel no? thanks.
You can't apply Batam/Jakarta cheong setting in Yogya. Things operate differently there.

The Bispaks find customers through internet chatting. Try chatting up some girls in the internet cafe.
Old 25-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will be in jogjakarta from 6-11 may. will be there alone. anyone wish to meet me, u can sms me..PM for my number. and i will reply on my indonesian number once i reach there. My nickname or code will be RS7. For the first 2 night will be staying at Abadi hotel near to railway station and in Malioboro. I heard that that area. jl pasar kembang have a brothel area...not sure..its my first time there..So guys, where will u be staying?
Old 28-10-2011, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
kitaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro how's the Jogja trip? Any FR. I'll be there soon man. Need some info...hehe
Old 29-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

A short/brief Fr here

Took AirAsia flight to JOGJ. On arrival, took a cab (starts at RP5500K) and head straight to Jentra Dagen hotel. Tks & recommended by rs07. Did thought of hotel Abadi. But the noise fm nearby railway kind of turn me off.

Reached hotel, left my belonging and off for late lunch at a shopping centre opp Malioboro street. Tat nite, went jalan2 fm Malioboro street to jalan pasar kembang, where teres a brothel (beside/behind Hotel Abadi). The atmosphere tere is something like Desker Road except tat most WLs were seated on benches outside their houses. Saw 1 MILF. Big BooBs with tatoo. Quoted me RP100K for ST. Omong2 with her on LT n oso bringing her over to the hotel. Most WLs here prefer ST and don’t like going to hotels. Dewi initially hesitated….then agreed. But LT RP300K. Unlimited shots. But she has to go back @5am. And my watch told me its 2115hrs tat moment..

Abit on this “Desker Rd” lane. There are roughly 3-4 entrances to the brothel. One may get lost cos teres several lanes itself once u get in by the entrance. Once u enter, teres some café/makan outlest tere too. Quite a no of MatSalleh tere, I noticed. But they r tere for makan/surfing nets. Didn’t notice any of them recce for cewk. KNN, after I came out fm the brothel, then I saw teres even a “tax collector” at the entrance. Tink got to pay RP2K or something. Cant remember. So if for convenience sake, u guys can opt for Hotel Abadi. Cos the brothel juz behind the hotel. Couple of houses (along main rd) near the entrance to the brothel, there were oso some cewks available for booking too. Saw 3 cewks inside.

After giving her some tips, Dewi left. 2 hrs later went down for complimentary breakfast. Tis the 2nd day. Today strictly temple visits. No hanky panky. Went to Borobudur and area nearby Mt Merapi. Xd skipped this one lah. No cewek ya. But I must say if u r in Jogj don’t fail to vist this Unesco historical site. Spectacular! Don’t miss Imogiri visit too. Teres more historical sites/candi to visit, fyi.

On my 3rd day/last day, got a cewek “Sinta” ctc fm the room boy. Fm her foto, not bad. But juz not my luck. Shes having her “bulan”. Tat roomboy later recommended me to go Queen SPA and try the gals tere.

Took a cab. The SPA don’t look very classy or big. Fm outside look rather small. Like a ruined cottage,imo. Upon entering the “cottage”, saw the receptionist. Not bad looking, MILF named Eka. Slight tummy. Mother of 1. She told me got 6 gals working and teres several type of massages with different packages. I juz opted for normal massages. Later then realized hanky-panky stuff were down at basement. One have to go down using the spiral stairs. Two different type of rooms. 1 tat have doors, have to paid additional RP20K ( I tink). Without door, with juz a curtain fm outside, no additional payment. I opted for room with door.

As usual as she massages me, tcss here and tere. Then the GQ was asked. She quoted RP500K for FJ. KNN, never tell them u r fm Spore/Msia. While negotiation was going on, we raba2 each other. Tink both of us cannot tahan. Then settle for BJ packages at RP300K. She went out, took barang2 for for SPA “treatment”. When she came back to the room, stripped…woooo……nice boobs tere. Really cant tahan. SOP…with special bath and boob massages in bathtub. Whole duration took @ 1hr.

After the session told me to come book her again. She may consider going to hotel with me. But must be after her work.

Went back hotel. Tot since last nite, wish to pay Boshe a visit. Didn’t expect Sinta was at the hotel lobby. Introduce ourselves and brought her to my kamar. She told me she juz want to see lau uncle xd. Told me shes not a WLs (don’t know how true). She had a full-time job as a seamster.

Next morning, Sinta accompanied me to the airport. Give her RP400K…even though she didn’t ask.

Looking forward to another trip to JOGJ. So many candi haven’t visited yet…

P/S Tere r bispak. Most taxi drivers be able to help. But the price sky high. One wak even quoted me 1.5Juta. Chinese cewk (so he claimed) but ST. Since I went solo. I rather be on the cautious mode. Never know where they will bring me to.
Old 30-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 20
kitaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR bro...btw wat is the rate at Jentra hotel? Last year i stayed at a guest house at Jl Sastrowijayan, and paid 300k if not wrong. But room is very basic. Btw..can share Sinta ctc bro..Kitaro
Old 30-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitaro View Post
Nice FR bro...btw wat is the rate at Jentra hotel? Last year i stayed at a guest house at Jl Sastrowijayan, and paid 300k if not wrong. But room is very basic. Btw..can share Sinta ctc bro..Kitaro
Tks dude. Rate was RK335K. Booked fm KAHA...stone throw away fm the hotel itself. Quite a new hotel. Clean. But no bath tub. Lobby and coffeehse teres wifi.

Sorri, bro. Sinta is quite different fm other WLs. Havent have "1st blood" with her yet. I am still keeping in touch with her. Tat day she came to hotel with her sepada. Intend to bring me go jalan2 the next time i visited JogJ. Before we departed fm the hotel, she gave me a good luck charm shape of "ganisha". So, we have chemistry. The last time i recd such good luck charm was in Hatyai and Tg Pinang. So sorri, for not being able to share her ctc with u ya...

Tks for those points. Up u back....

Btw, at the brothel, I did see some SYT. Maybe u can go recce...

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 30-10-2011 at 07:00 PM.
Old 31-10-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Tks dude. Rate was RK335K. Booked fm KAHA...stone throw away fm the hotel itself. Quite a new hotel. Clean. But no bath tub. Lobby and coffeehse teres wifi.

Sorri, bro. Sinta is quite different fm other WLs. Havent have "1st blood" with her yet. I am still keeping in touch with her. Tat day she came to hotel with her sepada. Intend to bring me go jalan2 the next time i visited JogJ. Before we departed fm the hotel, she gave me a good luck charm shape of "ganisha". So, we have chemistry. The last time i recd such good luck charm was in Hatyai and Tg Pinang. So sorri, for not being able to share her ctc with u ya...

Tks for those points. Up u back....

Btw, at the brothel, I did see some SYT. Maybe u can go recce...
Wow bro u scatted everywhere. hehehe may i know they only have milf only or there is YP too??
Old 31-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Wow bro u scatted everywhere. hehehe may i know they only have milf only or there is YP too??
Bro, xd newbie ya. Wats yp?
Old 02-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Bro, xd newbie ya. Wats yp?
Mas young pussy hehe
Old 02-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Mas young pussy hehe
SYT, i did cm across at e brothel. But only handful. But didnt see as young 16 age gp though.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1