The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2004, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
my friend, I messaged your thai HP yesterday as I arrived from Bangkok. Also called your HP but it seemed to be off.

Last nite I was truly solo as I went out to check out various places you had mentioned including "Kortormor" (the Thais say thats the right name?) and did not want my other good friend here to know I was in town or else, I will end up on his circuit!

Also had a dinner date with a local University )Prince of Songkhla) lass (internet contact) but she turned out not my type and, I did not force her to stay after dinner although she had nice breasts and seemed to be a jolly lass.
Damm, been here so many times and I did not realise that the University has such a nice talent pool here!

My back up for the nite was a lady from Grand Plaza who had been keeping in touch with me since last trip so thats how the nite ended.

Maybe we catch up later tonite late?

Andy

p.s. my local HP - I will PM you.
ya, there's a princess of singkla uni just out of town on the way to patong. i in sin now,so my hp not on. it's kosomo, and very packed tonite. sanook.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

brother Natto,

Hope you got back safely home i.e. if you had gone where I suspect you might have headed!

The thread is not lost; just a lack of activity recently.

Now that it has been recovered, you might want to update it for all interested parties to read.
Old 02-09-2004, 10:14 AM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

just to remind you guys going to phuket of season. DO NOT SWIM OR ENTER THE WATER WHEN THE RED FLAG IS UP. at least 10 people die at karon beach each year n i was nearly a stastic too. if the current starts to pull you out be CALM and preserve energy by just floating. it has been shown that the tides go out and circle back. so, if you're lucky you may be home n dry. otherwise signal passing sea scooters etc they may b able to help you. so do not swim when you see the red flag on the beach, we pray for our lost friends......
Old 02-09-2004, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yep..fully agreed as was caught once myself during this wet season.
even was just 3m could hardly fight against the under water current, thought i was goner liao, lucky lucky.
Old 02-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

when in Phuket, red flag or otherwise, the best swimming is done in Phuket Town! no currents there except big holes in the pocket thereafter! But, wear helmets for safety!
Old 16-09-2004, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
k1ing2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I m planning a trip to phuket with my cheong bros this Dec,

Got a few questions to ask:

1) Wat is the best way to go ard the island? Renting a car or taking taxis? if
renting a car, how safe are the roads there? And also got any lobang for
cheap rental? Hee hee must save money for the cheonging...

2) Where is the best place to cheong? Patong ? And wats the damage ?

3) The WLs allow gangbang?

Thks in Advance, will post my FRssss when i m back
Old 21-09-2004, 10:20 AM
Samster

Answers
1) For me, I have always rented a Suzuki Jeep and you can get reasonably cheap rentals at all the beach areas or in town or airport. Pricing will be from 600 bahts per day up to 900 bahts depending on who you rent from and whether its a private owner or rental company. Of course, you can rent a proper car instead and that will cost you more.

What you save on tuk tuk and taxi fares will be worth the rental. And, you see more of the island overall and have more fun.

I always use Pure Rent a Car because the owner Khun Prawej is a good honest dealer and an old customer friend of mine. Pure Rent a car is located in Phuket Town on Rasda Road. He will have his staff and car meet you at the airport on arrival if you want that. His charge per day per jeep is 700 bahts to me incl. of insurance. Tel: 976 211002 [email protected]

Roads in Phuket are narrower and full of bikes and some fast crazy drivers at times. However, I consider them safe enough if you are a decent and careful attentive driver who understands that when you are in a foreign country, driver considerately and be alert and give way even if you are in the right. Do be careful about drink driving cos there is strict implementation of this recently. Most Singapore men are army trained if not boy scouts in school so get a map of the island when you arrive and navigation should be easy enough unless you are a "topo king".

2) For Asians and Chinese from Sillypore, the best place really is in Phuket Town where your hotel is cheaper and the girls are way much nicer than on the beach. However, do note that Phuket is pricier than Bangkok and definitely double the cost of Hatyai overall and that includes wimen. ST at the top places could cost you 1500 up while LT is 2800 up. There are some very low class joints in Soi 11 (not recommended) unless you are really wanting to go that low class. The best places in town are Pink Chamois and Pink Club with Fantasia as a close second. Best time to visit these two clubs is around 7pm to 8pm. Any later and the better lookers are gonz.

For socializing and freelance or non WL pick up, the 3 places with the best lookers and chances are Timber Rock on Thepkassatri Rd , Kortormor on Chana Charoen Rd and Jammin at Bangkok Rd. (all in town) action mostly after 10.30pm till 2am.

If you like Thai cafes and can speak some Thai, then try Pink Lady Cafe (Phang-nga Road) and Buddy Cafe at 63 Nimit 1. These are 2 of the better cafes in town.

Bro Natto has recommended trying out the 4th floor of the Rome Place Hotel which is located off Phuket Rd near Soi Hupek. Ladies in rooms who will surface at around 4pm onwards. Once they see you, they will surface. Pricing here is negotiable - cannot remember what Bro Natto said as I have yet to check it out.

Best massage (soapy type) joint is Thavorn Grand Plaza at the Grand Plaza Hotel in Phuket Town - best timing from 5.30 to 8pm with pricing from 1800 bahts upwards. I understand that Christine's at Patong beach has very poor quality recently.

Best decent traditional massage with decent price 260 for 2 hrs is at Madam in Phuket Merlin Hotel (my opinion only).

Great after hours places are in the canal area off Phunpon Rd between Soi 1 and Soi 9 and would include Fever Corner and James Cafe etc. Action starts here after 1am till dawn when those ladies on the make and still available are crusing the area (having drinks and eating).

Patong Beach is more geared up for farang action with lots of "beer bars" esp on Soi Bangla. I understand that pricing here is a bar fine of 500 bahts and ST and LT rates from 800 bahts upwards and strictly negotiable. My info here is less accurate as I have not cruised this area for a long time preferring the town for its quality and more interesting night life. The women are more of the Issarn type with dark skin brownies - mainly LBFMs. IF that's your take, go for it.

Lots of information at these sites - do some work and don't be lazy.
http://www.phuketbob.com/
http://www.phuket-info.com
http://www.groovymap.com/map_files/phuket.html
http://www.phuketwatch.com/cams.htm

If you are playing heavily at night and prefer the light skinned wimen, I recommend to stay in town where the hotels are much cheaper. Recommended budget priced decent hotels are: Phuket Pavilion 860 bahts per night (email [email protected]) the GM of the hotel and say your Singapore friend recommended you. The rooms are sizeable and there is no joiner fee. Phuket Merlin is also good (search internet for this). They have a sister hotel at Patong Beach at beach prices.
With your rented jeep., you can always go to the beaches in the day time and get back into town at night.
I used to do the reverse and just imagine driving those up and downhill roads when you have been drinking at night - its madness so I stopped that!

3) On gangbangs, the nice wimen are always more shy and Thais are generally still modest people. However, when you get them drunk (and many WLs drink much) anything goes, so its up to you and your gang. Most of them are single minded in one man one woman but its up to you and how much you can get them in party mood.

Lost of katoeys (transvestites) esp in Patong Soi Bangla area - be aware if you are a newbie and cannot tell the difference between the real mccoy and ...

Have fun.
Old 22-09-2004, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Patong Beach is more geared up for farang action with lots of "beer bars" esp on Soi Bangla. I understand that pricing here is a bar fine of 500 bahts and ST and LT rates from 800 bahts upwards and strictly negotiable. My info here is less accurate as I have not cruised this area for a long time preferring the town for its quality and more interesting night life. The women are more of the Issarn type with dark skin brownies - mainly LBFMs. IF that's your take, go for it.

CORRECTION on Patong Pricing (as I am not really familiar with Patong Bars)

"Average Beer Bar prices are higher than Pattaya : Your Drink Baht 70/80 , Ladies Drink 80/100 (Compare with Pattaya) , Bar Fines Bt300 , Short Time 500 and Long Time 1000. Use these fig's as a guide only. If your being quoted well over these prices think twice , incl. Pattaya , where its cheaper overall. "

This information is taken from http://www.whorist.com/01Thailand/009PhuketNL.htm which is not a bad guide to many s-player locations in Asia. As usual with most internet resources of this nature, its written with the "Farang" in mind so thats the perspective and their view of Phuket town is different from mine.
Old 28-09-2004, 11:46 AM
Samster

bro sassina, i will back in phuket on 7th oct and will be there for a couple of weeks. waiting for the weather in mongolia to get cold enough for elk hunting. season is in nov. you can hunt mountain ram as well during this time.
woles are open season as they attack herds of yak and sheep, mainstay of rural folks. was back in phuket before i went to mongolia, found that fantasia has lost it's touch somehow. sevice is poor and the ladies at pink are getting better again. by the way as bro sassina pointed out, rome place is 2000bht short time ,no room and 4000bht overnight. the place is usually frequented by locals. the price in pink has gone up 3500bht ta pau.
lots of new places coming up, can't keep up with the devepolements. the capital mall is officially open, it's huge.
sanook and bro alright is still there and having fun with the little cuties at the day bar at ocean shopping 2nd floor. they are cute.
Old 28-09-2004, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

Remember a truly memorable fuck with a WL called Pim from Pink... But my friend got cheated by a girl from Pink also... So guess pros and cons everywhere...
Old 28-09-2004, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
...........bro alright is still there and having fun with the little cuties at the day bar at ocean shopping 2nd floor. they are cute.

Tell me more about this ocean shopping 2nd floor day-bar place. Issit a sit down farang styled bar or like a regular coffee shop etc and are the gals freelancers, bookable or just regular staff working there which we have to "seduce". Sounds interesting.

I am due in Bkk from 16th to 20th Oct and,
might just fly in for a night of drinking if I feel up to it - lets see.
Old 28-09-2004, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tell me more about this ocean shopping 2nd floor day-bar place. Issit a sit down farang styled bar or like a regular coffee shop etc and are the gals freelancers, bookable or just regular staff working there which we have to "seduce". Sounds interesting.

I am due in Bkk from 16th to 20th Oct and,
might just fly in for a night of drinking if I feel up to it - lets see.
bro sassina, the bar is open at 11am till 10pm and serves food and mainly drinks. it's between ocean and the cinema on the first floor. all the waitresses are very young and cute. bro alright and his friend screwed most of them. the place is full of off duty cops and the crowd is mostly young to middle age. it's worth just to look at the waitresses n buaya if you have the time.it's owned by the timberhut people. hope that helps. sanook....
Old 28-09-2004, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82
Remember a truly memorable fuck with a WL called Pim from Pink... But my friend got cheated by a girl from Pink also... So guess pros and cons everywhere...
bro is she the cute one from pink chamois with big boobs? if so she is now in bkk with kid. she is sweet and soft spoken and very beautiful face.
Old 29-09-2004, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3
bro is she the cute one from pink chamois with big boobs? if so she is now in bkk with kid. she is sweet and soft spoken and very beautiful face.
LOL don't know if we're talking about the same girl... I only met her once in Phuket and once in Singapore... I was lucky I guess to meet her, cause she had some friends in Singapore and she came here for a holiday, and I got a free fuck here, and while in Phuket, she picked me up in the morning in her pick up truck and brought me around Phuket... sounds amazing, but it's true... had a really great time with her, unfortunately I've lost all contacts with her...
Old 29-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82
LOL don't know if we're talking about the same girl... I only met her once in Phuket and once in Singapore... I was lucky I guess to meet her, cause she had some friends in Singapore and she came here for a holiday, and I got a free fuck here, and while in Phuket, she picked me up in the morning in her pick up truck and brought me around Phuket... sounds amazing, but it's true... had a really great time with her, unfortunately I've lost all contacts with her...
bro, i think it's a different one. sanook
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1