The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: horny new FL

Seems like TS is trying to find someone who is handsome enough to SEXTIFIFY her and at the same time pass her some money..............ha ha ha !!! What a joke TS...... you think Bros in SBF here are idiots har!!! Fxxk Off and go to some friender site la!!!! CCB!!!
Old 05-09-2009, 01:51 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
asiefrenchy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

no lah...somebody above got it right

i think school's out

200 is high even for a young nubile 20 something
ok....some very nubile sexy 19--23yo manage to lure the uncles here who otherwise would never see anything younger than 40 laying next to them anyway so are hard up enough to pay, but, generally, 200 wud still be high side

33 yo doesnt mean auntie..indeed i know 33s who are fit hard body and still turn head, but..market rates, 33=200..no lah
and the let me see foto stuff is crapola

she needs to get real

if she is real......
Old 05-09-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 19
lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sghornygal View Post
to all bros who had replied most negatively...sorry, my bad...perhaps I should say, we chat on msn first and view each other photo first before proceeding... and as for whether I am an old lady with protruding teeth or ba chiang body...lol...full refund if i am in that two catergory.

would you want a gal who enjoys its or someone who hurries you along to shot and lie down on bed like a dead fish? and as for pussy licking, its really up the individual...i din say its a must and besides as FL you can state your conditions rite?up to you whether you wan to accept or not...

so here r my details again...amended for the photo part before i get slammed further...

cheers and happy fucking...

Name: sghornygal
Race: Sg Chinese
Looks: tomboyish, short hair, clear face complexion. an outdoor sports gal with a bit of tummy.trying to lose it through more 'riding'.
Height: 157
Weight: 55kg
Boobs: 34B cup, just a nice handful
Frenching: Depends on feel
Pussy Licking: Allow
Blow job: Allow with cap, BBBJ only if you made me cum from pussy licking :P
CIM: No
Cum on Face (COF): No
Cum on body (COB) Yes only on tits
FJ: Yes but no RAW. Strictly with condom, play safe, play longer
Damage: $200 for 2hr unlimited shot. Room charges and condom you pay

Special note: I am a very horny gal, and would like to have 2hours session, so strictly for guys with stamina. Due to my work, sex have to be very discreet and you have to show me your photo on msn first before we close any deals. I would only be able to do one guy a day as I would like to give him my full attention and cos I ride hard, in case you cant get an appt with me, please be understanding.

please pm me and I will give you my email add for contact first.

let's hope we can have some great sex here...cheers...
how to be happy saw this kind of $$$
i also very horny man why dont u pay us to service u??? lol!! our darmage is : $100 ( half of urs) 4hrs (2hrs more) and u can cum until u happy
we rock hard too almost forget room and cd nevermind lah we pay for u its ok(must get 24pax box or more durxx) PM me for bros ctc
Old 08-09-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedosex View Post
how to be happy saw this kind of $$$
i also very horny man why dont u pay us to service u??? lol!! our darmage is : $100 ( half of urs) 4hrs (2hrs more) and u can cum until u happy
we rock hard too almost forget room and cd nevermind lah we pay for u its ok(must get 24pax box or more durxx) PM me for bros ctc
yo bro lovedosex, if you do encounter such tins pls dun forget to include me s 1 of ur ctc... hahahahaha...
Old 08-09-2009, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
hunky35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread ought to be shut cos TS knows nuts abt the industry she wants to work in!
Old 13-09-2009, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Namok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah.. after reading so much surely there are some bro who have tried her service. Any advise or FR on her, really interested to try her but just awaiting for FR before chiong. Any kind bro here who have tried her can write a short FR on her. My curoiusity is how she looks like??
Tks
Old 14-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

any bro who have tried her....? any FR?
Old 14-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 19
58dn3z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy58dn3z deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmm....i think bros here have a point, but i mean, if you don't wanna try her, then just don't try her? she may have many requests which may be alittle over board, but to b honest, if you all dun try her, she gets no customers and no income. so the only way out for her is to change her pricing strategy and how she advertises herself.

juz my 2 cents worth =). def not gonna send a pic of myself to her email. haha.
Old 14-09-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jimbeam is Cool - loads of Potential

u sounds great partner i'm hoping for, can give me your email?
Old 28-10-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ahxing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: horny new FL

SERIOUSLY the Dexblu RP !!

makes me laugh like hell !!

good one bro~!
Old 30-10-2009, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 17
vpn888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, I have no doubt there are bros here who have the looks and can satisfy you song-song-till-you-reach-heaven.

To be satisfied is one thing. To be satisfied and yet asking for money is another thing. You song-song doesn't meant the guy also song-song because you are not young (18 to 21), sexy and pretty.

If you are young, sexy and pretty and wanted to select only good looking paying customers then that is not too unreasonable. But you are not.

If you are not young, sexy and pretty then :

(a) You don't choose customers. Just take whoever can pay.
or
(b) Choose customers but free (Even that some good looking guys would not want to dirty their didi. Because good looking guys can easily pick up gals from clubs for ONS.)

You don't think all guys here are for sex and any sex. Look, most guys here look for quality sex only ie young, sexy and pretty. There was once a FL from this forum who enjoyed the session so much with me that she asked me to RTF her. I told her I preferred it to be one-off even though she said she would pay me. Sex is like food. You won't eat aweful not delicious food just because it is free or you are paid to eat. Only some cheapskates will do that.

Come on gal. Is time to wake up to the real world.
Old 30-10-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Anbu_hiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As the movies always said "It just sounds not rite" haha....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1