The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My FT/FL Tryst

Was working in this manufacturing company few years back. Due to the ramp-up which resulted in management's decision to recruit more manpower, (let's call her M) she was recruited from China and she joined my company. 

On the day, my supervisor brought her into the cleanroom, together with several other operators and all I can see is her bodysize and eyes as our working attire is like wearing the spacesuit. I was thus introduced to her.

My supervisor left them in my charge for their training for the next 2 weeks. However as I have already been in this company for few years and I have already seen so many fellow colleagues joining and leaving, I was quite sick of training new batches over and over again and so, I assigned them under other junior colleagues to guide and train them while I continued with my own work.

First time I saw her was on her 2nd day at work when I was coming out from the toilet, this fair-skinned shoulder-hair length girl who looks around her 20s was coming out from the ladies, greeted me saying"嗨,你好." I was initially taken aback, wondering " who is this?" as I couldn't recognise her. I just replied "我很好。谢谢". She smiled at me and walked off. In my mind, who was this syt? But I pushed aside these thoughts and went back to work. 

Went back to work after toilet session.

While I was working on a machine, C, a malaysian operator brought M to me and chatted with me. From there, then I know that the girl who greeted me outside the toilet was her. I told her"认不出是你". She just giggled and we chatted about other topics.

And M, first time being in Singapore for only 2 days, can see she is the shy kind. As for her looks I do not want to exaggerate to compare her with any actresses or models. But she is not ugly. Fair-skinned as I mentioned. Most PRCs have very good tender complexion and some pinkish which is very appealing. For M, her face is pinkish naturally and I did ask her why and she just told me good blood circulation in Mandarin. For her, she does not need to put on make up, she looks good.

Times passed fast and in a blink of an eye, she has been working for 2 months and though no more senior guiding her, she still comes to me frequently to chat or if not ask me about work. Never did I have any evil designs on her until...... In addition, She was exceptionally close with C, the malaysian operator whom I did mention. C being a divorcee, still quite attractive for her age. Did fantasize about bonking her at times though. Can tell she the horny kind and very "hiao". You see, we did go out a couple of times drinking and she was always wearing tight minis making the whole group of guys drool.

One fine day, C came to me and started chatting with me in general. At times, she does ask and chat about sex with me. I wasn't shy over such questions. Afterall, we are already adults and she already has 2 kids. "你觉得M 如何?" C asked, I was taken aback. " huh, 为什么突然问这个问题." I replied. 

She replied, " 没有什么la,只是问问" Deep in me, I knew there must be a reason why she asked and I wanted to know more so I probed a few times "说leh" while still working on my machine.

C then replies"没有什么la, 她远道而来,没有爱人在这里。很寂寞的." She then continues"也会有需要的."漏极会堵塞如果太久没有清洁" 

I burst out into laughter. Got her meaning. She then ask how? Ask me go woo her. I just smiled. Evil thoughts filled my mind then. ....................

Went out a couple of times with M, C a few other PRC operators and guys for drinking session. We had much fun. And in the group of PRC operators, there was another girl from another department called Z who also came from the same hometown as M. She is more popular among the other girls and is definitely more appealing and attractive. She was rather close to me as well and I did take a liking to her. However I can feel due to the attention she is getting, she is enjoying every single moment out of it. 

On one occasion, Z was rather drunk and she whispered into my ears, "你知道M会角质当她喝太多?" I did not quite understand her meaning as my Mandarin wasn't that good. So I asked her to simplify it. So she simplified and told me. I blushed a little when she told me that and I looked into M's eyes but there was this blur look on her face. I just giggled so she came beside me and tickled me and asked me what is wrong. I said "没有什么la." Not willing to disclose what Z told me about M, I just kept mum about it. Now my mind started to run wild. Wondering what M is thinking about at this moment when I can sense she is getting a little tipsy on the beer. I was also thinking how good if I am able to bed Z and C at the same time. Human by nature is greedy. 

We continued drinking and at about 1, the place we were at was closing. However, most of us weren't really high or drunk yet. We wanted more as we can feel the girls were loosening a little now. 2 of them wanted to retreat and go back so 1 of the guys volunteered to drive them back and join us later after that. So in 3 cars, we zoomed down to Clark Quay as recommended by 1 of them. Now we only had 4 guys and 3 girls left as 2 girls left.

We reached Clark Quay shortly after and the ambient of the place was ok with 3 thai girls dancing, enclosed in this transparent glass cabinet with a pole in the middle. I supposed that was to keep out straying hands from touching them. There were many other Thai/Vietnamese girls at most tabled accompanied by guys. Most guys turned their heads to look when we entered as we were the only group who were accompanied by PRCs.

We made ourselves comfortable at one corner and ordered a couple more jugs to share amongst ourselves. Continued drinking and the other guy who sent the other 2 girls back joined us shortly after. By then, not only the girls, the guys were also getting a little high and for me, as I was not driving, I did not control and drank like there was no tomorrow. Z came to me and asked me to dance. We were basically dirty dancing beside our table and I have forgotten something. M was around and I have neglected her. But it was simply too irresistible to dance with Z while she touched me all over. I did not dare to touch her for fear that she cry molest. So i kept my hands to myself. She then turned towards me and hugged me and omg! She frenched with me! I felt like heaven! It lasted about only 2 minutes but I felt contented. Her lips so soft against mine. My "brother" did have a reaction but I knew she will not go further then that as there were other colleagues around. However most of them saw that she kissed me but they did not ask me anything.

I went back to my seat and I can see M's face wasn't very happy. So I started chatting with her while another guy friend continued dancing with Z. In the midst of my conversation with M, I saw that Z also hugged my friend and frenched with him. Omg then the feeling wasn't really good but did not say anything. Z came back to her seat when she was tired and hugged me. Told me she thought it was me she kissed the 2nd time but when she saw it was not me, she stopped. I just smiled. I did not really mind who she kissed or hugged. At least I was in her mind now. We got real high that night, whispered sweet nothings while M was just sitting with us. I felt real good when suddenly Z asked me "你想要拥有我吗?". I did not know how to answer and I just kept quiet. I nodded a little and she smiled and said "跟你开玩笑la" We continued chatting and drinking before we sent the girls back. In the car before reaching, Z left me a peck on my face with M sleeping. It felt like a "permanent goodbye" kiss...... More to go......
Old 26-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Days went by, still see M everyday but Z occasionally only. C seems totally out of the picture now as she is seeing another of my friend. Heard from my friend that her BJ damn skillful and this turns me on further and wanting to try her. 

One day, Z called me up and asked if I want to go out for drink? I was like “ huh? 只有你和我ah?” She replied “不能吗? So I just said "可以" 

I Went down to meet her at her house void deck. She said she do not want to go any nightspots so I suggested just go 7-11 buy lor. She said ok. So I drove her to the nearest 7-11 and bought some beer. Then I suggested to go the the seaside. 

Upon reaching, the place was deserted with only another car at the other end of the carpark. So we just sat there and chatted. Not remembering how I brought the topic of sex into the picture, so I asked if she is still a virgin, she just replied saying it's a secret. I tried to advance and lower her seats but she said she was scared and it's in the public. So I suggested again to go to a hotel but she said maybe in future. Not knowing if she is just entertaining me or was that going to come true one day. After drinking for a while, I decided to send her home.......

M approached me one day at work and asked if I am free on that night. I said yes why? She asked if I can accompany her out for some drinks and I told her yes. So she told me to go home first and then go pick her up as she wanted to go back bathe and change. 

At 8, I picked her up from her workers' hostel and we went for drinks. Throughout the session, she was comfortable with me and she drank while chatting.

M approached me one day at work and asked if I am free on that night. I said yes why? She asked if I can accompany her out for some drinks and I told her yes. So she told me to go home first and then go pick her up as she wanted to go back bathe and change. 

At 8, I picked her up from her workers' hostel and we went for drinks. Throughout the session, she was comfortable with me and she drank while chatting. I asked her whether she have any bf back in China, she paused and kept quiet. "我还以为你已经知道" she replied. Yes indeed I knew she has a husband back in mainland after asking C, but I chose to pretend I did not know and to ask from her myself. So I replied her surprisingly "Oh 我不知道" 

But who cares, we continued drinking and by now, if you have been reading the earlier posts, her face was naturally pinkish but by now her whole face was blushed red and can feel as if she was emitting heat. Haha. She was getting drunk by then and oh I forgot to tell you guys what she wore. A demin short skirt with a body tight fitting shirt showing off her body curves and shapely bosoms. I couldn't wait to get my hands on them. My patience was running out. So what could I do?

Evil thoughts kept running though my mind. From my past conversations with C, I knew M also wanted me to own her, to try her and to taste her. I could see that she is just waiting for me to initiate as well. But I have to be tactful and not too obvious with my advances. And as time went by, our drinks were running out and I badly wanted to use the toilet. So I asked her whether she want to go home? 

She replied "这么早?" So I told her I needed the toilet, and the only solution would be, 

1) she wait for me there while I go search for a toilet and buy more drinks.

2) Go up to my place while I go to the toilet and we can continue to drink.

3) I send her back then I go back home.

She chose 2. *evil grins* Bet you guys can predict what comes after that.

And as she chose option 2 which is to go up to my place and let me use my loo first before continuing for more drinks, I was grinning to myself already.

Entering my home, quietly taking out the frontdoor keys, all are asleep. I told her to sneak into my room while I go to the toilet. After using the toilet, I went to get 2 beer and then went to my room. Could still see her sharp features in the dimly lit room. She was sitting on my bed as if preparing to lay herself out nicely for me. I placed the 2 beer beside my bed and we started chatting. Now she was looking even more beautiful in the dark and slowly, I dragged the topic of sex in our conversation. 

I asked her "你丈夫在中国,你在新加坡, 你没有需要吗?"(Good common question to ask a PRC working a decent job in Singapore)

She paused and never replied. So I thought maybe I asked the wrong question. I wanted to change topic but before I could, she whispered "有". 

My brother began to steam as I started to have wild thoughts running throught my mind now. I held her hands without asking her. She did not reject. I advanced to kiss her and she also did not reject. Her tongue wriggled in my mouth while my tongue wrestled against hers. I started to paw on her bosoms adjusting her bra downwards and she also did not turn me away. She gave out soft moans shyly and tried to control them. Slowly I attacked her neck and ears licking them deliciously and I could see she is losing control of herself now. All this while, I have not started on her pussy. I wanted her to want me badly. I can feel light jerky movements in her hips as if she is wanting me deep in her. I wanted to play slowly. I touched her everywhere except her forbidden lovehole. She is still fully-clothed. She seemed very hungry for sex now and I felt I have achieved what I wanted. 

Suddenly I felt her groping my groin and started stroking it. I looked at her then and she had this CFM face on her and she muttered "我.......我要........我快受不了了. Finishing her sentence, I unbuckled her bra from behind and took them off, lifted her tight fitting shirt and started "autoroaming" mode. I touched her lovehole. OMG she is so fucking wet........

Before doing any stroking, her juice was practically flowing out just like the river. Can feel her panties now drenched with her love juice. She just laid there with her eyes simi-closed enjoying every moment now. I was thinking to myself "Dreads how come she never service me? I must get at least something". Then I asked if she and her husband have sex often and she replied me "how to? when he is so far away". So I asked "You blow for him before". She shook her head gently. Then I asked if she would like to try and she had no reaction this time still laying there. I moved towards her head and took out my "rifle" and tried to push it into her mouth. No rejection "YES!" she started to use her tongue and give it gentle licks. Not very experience though. I told her to move her head front and back but it was not an enjoying experience as I suppose due to her inexperience, damn she was using a little of her teeth and that hurts! 

No time wasted, I began to pull her panties off, her skirt still on and gave her a most memorable paintjob. She moaned and jerked her body now and then saying " uh erm..... 受不了了. 好痒啊...." She tried to pull my hips close to her but unsuccessful. Hee Hee She yearning for me now. Achieved what I wanted I sat up and took another sip of beer with her still laying there looking at me with CFM eyes her mouth gasping for air. 

I slowly pry open her slim fair legs now and did missionary on her. She moaned and cried out in ecstasy. I asked her to lower her volume for fear of waking my family. However, she still moaned out loudly again later on. Did not try out too many styles as I can see she still the traditional kind of girl, not really adventurous. Not long, I felt a gush in my brother and I quickly unloaded my cum onto her breast, as I did not want to get her pregnant. Actually wanted to CIM but never asked her to. Perhaps the next round, I will ask her to. As we both laid in bed looking at the ceiling, then I asked her "舒服吗?". She replied "你好厉害, 我的老公也没有那么厉害. I grinned and felt sextified. I sent her back thereafter and I went back home. 

I have conquered M. Next is to move on to Z and C.......
Old 26-05-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

And if you guys remember, Z did promise me to go hotel with me in future in the earlier posts. Thus I reminded her a couple of months later about it and she said "ok la ok la, 不会忘记la. 但是,你必须能够让我喝醉然后才可以". And with that, she agreed to go out drinking with me on her next off day.

The day finally arrived and I was supposed to meet her at the void deck under her block. As I was too anxious, I reached there ½ an hour earlier and gave her a call. She said she will be coming down soon and also asked whether can she bring her room-mate along also from China. I was a bit reluctant cause if she brought a friend along, the chances of me going to hotel with her later on is very low. But I do not want to reject for fear she changes her mind and does not want to go. So I had to agree. While waiting for both of them, I was smoking and I smsed a few chionging kakis asking whether they want to come out for a drink. As it was a weekday, most of them rejected as they need to work the next day.

However, one female friend, T replied saying she will be going down to a Thai disco at Golden Mile, asked if I am interested to join her and friends. So I agreed. 5 minutes later, the lift beeped and the door open. Out came 2 girls and oh my, I almost could not recognise Z. She wore a tight mini-skirt with spag-straps and also a pair of boots with thick make-up. She introduced me to her friend, X also a syt, fair-skinned as well but dressed in bermudas, a black tops and also wearing boots.

I hailed a cab and off we went to Golden Mile, 3 of us sitting behind in the cab. The cab ride was a little jerky and often, I brushed against Z's tighs as I was sitting at one side while she was sitting in the middle. When we reached the nightspot at Golden Mile, I ordered a bottle of Martell and started drinking with Z and X as T has not reached. I felt a little bored with her friend there and I can sense Z knew I was bored. She came over and sat beside me and crossed her legs in such a way they were also touching mine. I was not really aroused by that as I was really quite sian ½ and felt nothing would happen that night. She challenged me to drinks which I did drink and not before long, T called me saying she has reached and will be coming in shortly.

T was another sexy lady but definitely not a syt. Next thing i saw was OMFG!!!!

From the entrance, I saw about 6-7 dark figures entering at the same time with T leading the group. I was taken aback as I did not expect her to bring so many friends. When I waved at her, she walked towards me leading her whole group of FEMALE friends. Total 7 of them including T.

Brothers out there now must be thinking how lucky I am right? But think about it 9 girls and 1 guy. A bit stressed and uneasy. So I decided to text another guy friend and he agreed to come along in half an hour as he stayed nearby. We continued drinking and by the time my guy friend came, my first bottle is almost finished. So T suggested to open another 2 bottles. I was fine with that and she suggested everyone to chip in cause she said it was unfair for me to pay for the other 2 bottles. I was okay with that and I told my guy friend about it but he said he do not drink much and he said he wanted to go to the toilet. 

I waited for quite long and he did not return so I went out to search for him but to no avail. I called him on his mobile but he did not pick up so I texted him. He replied saying he got something on and had to go. T came out to look for me and asked me what happen so I told her. She said this guy damn "Xia sway la. Want come out have fun dun wan pay". I was a little paiseh but I passed her another $50 and told her to go ahead and order. So she ordered another 2 bottles and we continued drinking.

That incident did not really spoil our mood but I was a little disgusted with this friend of mine. Anyway T was getting a bit high and she came over to me and asked me to dance with her. I was a little reluctant as Z was still there. I did not want her to feel I am such a flirt. Hehee. But T forcefully pulled me close to her and she started dirty dancing with me seductively. She also came close to my face and gave me a lick on my lips, looking at me seductively. I supposed Z saw that as she asked me to go smoke even though she does not smoke. 

So I went to the smoking room with Z and X. Z asked me who is T and why does she behave so intimately with me. I told her she is like that one la, very playful. She looked a bit jealous and I felt good. Then I whispered to her saying how? still going to hotel with me later? She replied in Mandarin "not high yet." I knew I had to make her high, yet not drunk to be willing. So we continued drinking.

This time round, T asked me to go smoke and I went. She also asked me who are Z and X and so I told her Z is my colleague while X is also someone I just got to know that night. She also seemed a little jealous but I just pretended I did not notice it. She hugged me in the smoking room and wanted to french with me as there were no one else in the smoking room at the time. I was a little worried Z may see but my tongue still locked against hers for about 25 seconds before they parted. She asked where am I going to later on? I replied home. A lie I had to tell. She whispered and told me "dun go home so early tonight ok?" I just smiled and said "see how" 

Actually T was another charming lady whom I had my mind on for a long time, but I know she isn't an easy lady and I did not want to go home empty-handed that night. After our smoke, we went back to our table and drank even more. By then, I already had too much a drink and I stopped then. Just saw that T wasn't very happy with Z and X and in turn, Z also wasn't very friendly with T and rest of her friends. I just pretended once again not to notice it. Then Z held my hands under the table and told me "Let's go. I am very high." 

So I just stood up and walked over to T and told her I have to go. T wasn't very happy about wanting to depart and showed displeasure. I also bo chup her liao just walked away with Z and X. X wasn't drunk yet but I could see that her face was flushed red. So I dropped the question " Where we going?" Both of them kept quiet. I was wondering in my mind "If only I can bring both of them to hotel, what a lucky guy I will be". We hailed for a cab and I whispered to Z who was sitting beside me "Going home ar?" She replied loudly "No la. Thought you want go hotel?" I was taken aback and I felt damn pai seh as taxi driver and her friend was also in the cab. Then I said "Then your friend joining us ar?" Her friend laughed and started using her handphone. Z replied "No la, she going a friend's home." So I asked "going bf's home?" Z replied "No la, a guy friend's home" In my mind, I wondered going to a guy's friend home in the middle of the night, not bf... ermmm......"

So we dropped somewhere near the hotel and X continued with her journey to her guy friend's place. This time round, I asked Z "She going whose house ah?" Z replied "Why so busybody? She going to guy friend's home to sleep la. Still can do wat? Need to say out so obvious meh". This left me stumped and wondering "wa lau why dun join us, so wasted...... hahaha".
Old 26-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

I checked in to a room and she went to bath immediately. Call me bian tai or wat la, but I went to take her boots and had a sniff of it. Wa lan eh, damn nice smell leh..... either it's damn new or if not she put perfume lor.....

I waited patiently for her to finish her bath and she came out wrapped in a towel. Then I had my turn to bathe. When I finished my bath and came out, she was already lying on the bed still with the towel wrapped around her sleeping. I went over and tried to wake her up but she did not budge. So I tried to take her towel off and surprisingly, she automatically allowed me to take it off.

Oh my god, she is so fair and delicious. I started necking her and tickling her breast, not touching her nipples yet as she still laid sideways. She did not moan at this moment and told me it was damn ticklish. She appeared more sober now and she also started touching my brudder, stroking it gently. She asked me not to touch her and so, I stopped. 

She turned over showing both breasts now and dear my, her bush was like a black deep forest, not trimmed at all. She continued touching me everywhere and started cock-teasing me. My brudder of course buay tahan and stood real up and hard. I wanted to go down and give her a paintjob but she told me she dun wan and just told me to relax while she service me. She went down and started licking my brudder and giving me a BBBJ. Though she not very experience but can tell she quite hungry...... haha.

I can feel some precum ejecting out and I told her to stop. Then my turn, I pushed both her legs aside now opening them and I can see her brownish pussy, now a little wet. She did not allow me to put my fingers in but I managed to take a sniff of it. It smelled great. I told her to relax this time as I started to lick her pussy lips. She moaned softly now and I could feel her jerking slightly. As things went on further, I asked if she wanted me inside her. She replied " can dun do?" I was like " huh". In my mind" Siao boh??? Do until like that tell me dun do?" But as I did not like to force on girls, I told her "Ok" So we continued the foreplay actions before she told me she is tired and fell asleep.

So I just laid there hugging her like a bf sleeping with her, still having a hardon. As I have set the alarm on my mobile, it went off and I told her it's time to go home. We took another shower together before we dressed up. We took a cab and I sent her back before I made my way home. Though no conquest for the night. I felt contented, enough for me even though she did not want it. Could tell she enjoyed the session.

I still do meet up with Z occasionally for drinks until she went back China recently. As for M, I did not meet up with her anymore and the latest news was that she was still working, but staying with her husband now as he has come over to Singapore to work as well. So I did not contact her. I do miss my sexperience with these PRC syts,not those WLs though. Still have many stories to tell and will start a new thread next time. As for now, stay tuned.
Old 26-05-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

My male colleagues frequently organize outings such as chalets, overseas trips to nearby countries and also clubbing sessions which I will join if time permits. And always there will be girls going along as well, mixture of PRC, malaysian and singaporean girls, mainly in their early 20s. 

There is this girl, slighly fleshy but not ugly. She appears very fierce and that was my first impression of her then. Never have many opportunities to interract with her though as she was from another team but after joining a few outings, I realised she is rather quiet and also reserved. 

It all started at this chalet that my friend had. They were celebrating someone's birthday and I was invited.............. 

BBQ was inevitably a must at a chalet and there were more than enough drinks going around and initially there were at least 40-50 over people, some girls/guys whom I never even see before, many whom were pretty PRC syts.

Most of the girls did not drink and we guys were the only ones drowning ourselves in alcohol and by 11pm, most of the girls started to go home and some guys as well, but I did not take notice of it until only close to about 11 guys and 9 girls remained to stay over. We continued drinking, playing 5-10, card games and finally we started throwing one another into the swimming pool regardless of male/female and by 1am, some of us were intoxicated and I was a little tipsy as well. Some of the guys suggested going for a walk somewhere but I did not want to go.

We also wanted to stay behind and as such, those who were sober enough all went, leaving me, W and about 3 guys who were dead drunk already lying on the floor sleeping. 3 girls also did not want to go as they were sitting by the poolside chatting and still drinking. 

When the group left, the chalet was pretty quiet already. Only W and me were the ones awake left and she came over to me for a chat. I was also getting a uncontrollably tired but forced myself to remain awake to chat with her. We started asking one another about each other. I started to feel the alcohol effect working on me as I got more high and W's face was also becoming very red. Did not know how much she drank but as there were still people in the chalet, I did not try to be funny with her. However, I tried my luck by suggesting to go for a walk by the beach and surprisingly, she agreed!

And so, we just walked off without informing anyone. Actually the beach was literally just opposite the chalet but as the chalets were all cordoned off with high fences, the walk to the seaside was a long one as we had to walk out of the chalet and across the carpark round the resort. We just chatted casually along the way and I lit a cigarette and smoked.

(In Mandarin)

"So I heard your relationship with your bf is rocky?" I asked.

"Erm... ya. Let's not talk about it, can?" she replied.

"Eh ok. Sorry." I said and with that, I kept silent. 

When we reached the seaside, there was no pathway to the beach and we had to walk across the grass patch to the breakwaters. And as it was rather dark, I stretched out my hand voluntarily to help her across and she did not reject my offer and held my hands. So we sat down at the breakwaters and continued chatting. Being still tipsy, I picked up my courage and asked if she and her bf does have sex and she replied that they do. I asked if she dared to try something daring and she asked me what? In the beginning I did not know how to put the words in place and so I ta ti tu a bit but then seeing her so curious and also getting more and more impatient, I just broke the question.

(In Mandarin)

"U dare to make out here?" I asked.

"What you mean?" she replied.

I stumped for 5 seconds trying to go more direct. "I mean make love here la".

She kept quiet and in turn, I also kept quiet. Both of us were quiet for at least 5 minutes and the surroundings was extremely serene. Could hear the natural sounds of crickets occasionally......................... 

All this while, she was just sitting on the breakwaters while I have already laid down on the breakwaters, with the surface being a little rough on my back but my butts being more protected by the thick Bermudas that I was wearing.

The sky with only a handful of stars that night did not really help add on the atmosphere. Suddenly she whispered “I duno, never try before.”

I did not catch her statement and so, I said “huh, what you say?”

She refused to repeat initially but after asking for a few times, she said again “I duno la, never try before in public.” I did not know was that a hint for me to try or just a casual remark. 

Then, she came laid down beside me. She asked if she can lie on my chest. I replied her “of course, why not?” Which guy will reject such a request, right? And while she laid on one side of my body, we continued chatting. Or rather I did most of the chatting while she just listened. Not before long, I noticed she had no respond to my questions anymore and then I found out that she have fallen asleep on me.

I decided to “show hand” and give it a shot to try. Now as you know that she was lying on one part of my body, only had 1 hand free. So using only 1 hand, I went down to her thighs and decided to start off with that. No rejection from her and slowly I moved up to her breasts which stood up facing the moon, inviting and defence-less. I grabbed one of them and gave it a soft squeeze before moving over to the other also doing the same. All this while, she just laid there motionless, like a dead fish. Not sure was she really asleep or just faking it. Anyway who cares isn’t it?

I slowly moved downwards again………………………
Old 26-05-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

I had to stretched my hand a little as she was still lying on my body. I placed my hand through one of the opening from her fbt from her thigh and began to touch the surface of her panties. Slowly stroking and rubbing, she reacted by soft moaning but she did not push me away. And so, I continued light petting on her. She did not touch me back but nevertheless, my brudder has already stood hardon without any help from her.

This went on for about 15 minutes or so and she was already getting very very wet even though I have not placed my finger into her panties. I wanted to but she stopped me and said "We are in the public, pls dun do this." And with that of course I stopped. Could see a little disappointment on her face, perhaps she wanted me to continue with light petting. Now I can see that her face was even redder then earlier on.

I stood up and decided that we should go back to the chalet. So we walked back and by the time we were back in the chalet, the group were back and one of the guy asked me where did I go? But I just kept mum and did not say anything. He kept teasing me saying that I went to monkey around right? I just laughed it off and said nothing. The rest of the night was more peaceful now as most of us already had a drink too much and decided we should either slow down or stop. Those lying on the floor earlier on now have all disappeared and I believed they must be occupying the beds in the air-con rooms. We played Dai Dee and took sips of either beer or housepour as forfeit. 

Some of us did not sleep at all and we decided to go back early in the morning. I shared a cab with another 2 guy friends with W and we went separate ways as soon as we touched our destination and went back home. But as W and me were the last to alight, I managed to get her contact number. Rested for the remaining of that day and there is more to come for me and W........................

After that hanky panky business with W at the chalet, I was even more tempted to up her and my mind was always filled with fantasies 'bout her. We still do contact via SMS and I managed to date her out finally one day. I told her I was meeting a friend(also a samster) at his house for a drinking session and that she can tag along if she was interested. She was fine with the arrangement except that in the beginning she was afraid as there was going to be 2 guys and she is the only female around.

On the day after work, she met me outside her company where I picked her and we went straight to my friend's place. We were drinking and chatting. I was beginning to get a little touchy with her. My guy friend was on his computer when I asked her jokingly whether she dare to have a swing session with me together with my friend. She rejected my proposal immediately. And as such, out conversation went back to normal stuffs. 

I told my guy friend about this when we went for a smoke. He proposed that he pretend that he go down to buy something while I push my luck to try and I agreed. With that, he went to his room get his wallet and told W that he needs to go down to get something, hence leaving me and W only. 

Opportunity only comes once and so, I did not want to waste my chance. Immediately engaged in a french-kissing session once my friend left and cupped her breast and started rubbing them. There was entirely no rejection and so I went on down to her denim skirt and started rubbing her below with her underwear still on. I unbuckled her bra straps and came off her bra, at least a D cup. Without wasting any more time, started sucking on her nipples and it wasn't long before she started soft moans and panting and she pulled my hands away as if she wasn't able to take it any further. Pulled off her panties and there I could see a black forest, not thick nor trimmed. Suddenly, I heard the door opened! We quickly dressed up and my friend has returned............. The night was spoilt and we also stopped contacting after that session..
Old 26-05-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...24_Exposed.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/7yxy97y404o...sed.part01.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/6xrqi1ixm2b...sed.part02.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/7fpvcu86u8v...sed.part03.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/nxqvh8sj6ii...sed.part04.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/mwrlpxajfsk...sed.part05.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/yac9bs3ysc9...sed.part06.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/73z4e6f0y54...sed.part07.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/ngvet07i2o2...sed.part08.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/v6u1dl3gb9o...sed.part09.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/cmpdvzt7i23...sed.part10.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/9x73ld0444f...sed.part11.rar

https://avatarshare.com/ekdj2ivwd450...art01.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/rclsualdw38r...art02.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/4pi5dtkzxz8s...art03.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/188e9wxi3jgm...art04.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/lia3lk3rv6x4...art05.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/tegx133wbspt...art06.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/7h5e7l8fl84y...art07.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/jtv3gff5ytim...art08.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/qyuw509pmfvp...art09.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/qlg6rnhz0ecg...art10.rar.html
https://avatarshare.com/sptpb743rgdp...art11.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/8hwlj0pgqwfs...art01.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/8m63fv8l84hl...art02.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/6lp9xv0lflks...art03.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/y0epmlon65hv...art04.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/6j2i8ijuneca...art05.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/luufyq6e6bn8...art06.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/m72aaezmyzl3...art07.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/ng08meipnxmg...art08.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/z1bhetna996d...art09.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/7pktl8yuvdhk...art10.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/v9wzh4emjzlq...art11.rar.html

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/l3j9q5ysl0vn/8304...art01.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/ilb0e41ztyci/8304...art02.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/jo3dsavij3ue/8304...art03.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/7hzv1iioh3rb/8304...art04.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/ylzh0grhyfp6/8304...art05.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/fp8w0q2iu41b/8304...art06.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/c7fwstfy7aue/8304...art07.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/fq85zxt2st70/8304...art08.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/1j305tcwja7v/8304...art09.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/z6ry9wdgmyys/8304...art10.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/qiq2f5ol63ww/8304...art11.rar.html

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/v3hhkzx39xo2/8304...art01.rar.html
http://katfile.com/vhucxot741df/8304...art03.rar.html
http://katfile.com/bx8ks0clqyx2/8304...art04.rar.html
http://katfile.com/lirptmncs2c4/8304...art06.rar.html
http://katfile.com/ixs1gr75tciy/8304...art07.rar.html
http://katfile.com/d2xhweubwoly/8304...art08.rar.html
http://katfile.com/knvn5vp6j5jk/8304...art09.rar.html
http://katfile.com/7fvglt6yvlj4/8304...art10.rar.html
http://katfile.com/8713vav337d9/8304...art11.rar.html
Old 26-05-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
prasit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks!
Old 27-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

I seldom go into MIRC and only when I was extremely bored, then I will go in to try my luck. So there was somehow this day a couple of years ago when I was damn bloody bored with nowhere, no kakis to ask out. And as such, I logged into MIRC galaxynet. Went into a few channels such as #singapore , #teens, #singapore20+, #singapore30+ etc...... Was watching the mains of the windows moving upwards with chatters joining/parting the channel and also conversations of a few chatters. I tried messaging a few potential female nicks but did not get any replies.

And for those who did use IRC before long time ago let's say 1996-2003, boy during then it was damn easy hooking up a girl and getting her out to meet. But then nowadays, it is damn hard to even get a female chatter to reply. And if they do, their reply will be "A/S/L?" or "intro". And if you declare your age too old, they will not even reply anymore.

And let's continue, After watching the mains moving up rapidly and not even a single reply from those I messaged, I decided to try my luck in the mains. It was about 11.30pm then. I typed 

"Hi I am feeling bored. I drive and is there any female who might be interested to come out join me for a smoke, drink or just hang out?" in one of the channel mains.

Almost instantly, one window pop out.

"I want!" came the reply.

So, I asked her how old is she and where is she staying?

She replied "19 staying at Sxxxxxxxx"

I was a little suspicious initially and asked her for her contact number and she did give.

I called her up and indeed a female answered the phone and I asked "you are Nxxxxxx from IRC right?" 

And she replied yes and so we arranged for a place/time to meet and agreed to meet somewhere near her place.

With that, I took a bath, changed my clothes and left to meet her.

I reached the place where I am supposed to meet her and I looked around from my car and saw only a few rowdy Malay girls and guys near the taxi stand playing and pushing one another. I made a call to her and she told me she on the way and so I continued waiting. About 8-10 minutes or so, my mobile rang and I answered it.

"Where are you?" She asked. 

"In my car lor. You can see a car by the taxi stand there?" I answered.

"That xxx colour one ar?" She asked,

"Yup" I responded and soon I noticed a girl in her late teens-early 20s walking straight up to my vehicle. She bent a little to take a look at me from my windscreen and I smiled at her, hand-signalled to her to come into my car.

She was dressed in a fbt shorts and Spag tops and holding onto a paper bag.

And oh yes, at that moment, I still did not know her name and when she entered the car, I asked her for her name and she introduced herself as Xxxxxx. So let’s call her X. I in return also introduced myself as Axxxxx. I asked her what was in that paper bag which she has brought out and she gave me a mischievous grin while placing her hand into the bag and pulled out a bottle of Chivas Whiskey, with more then ¼ left but less then a third.

“Oh, so you want to drink, yeah?” I asked

“Of course, you were the one who asked in IRC to come out drink ma. So I bring out to drink with you lor.” She replied.

“Ok then what mixes do you want then? I’ll go and get now.” I questioned her.

“I want green tea. Pokka one hor” She replied.

“Ok, you wait for me in the car” and with that, I went out of my car and approached the 7-11 just nearby the taxi stand. I also took 2 large big Gulp cups and filled it with ice and after making my purchase, returned to my car.

I asked her where she wants to go for the drink and she said anywhere will be fine. And so, I drove to a secluded spot and stopped with no one or cars in sight. The road was dimly lit and she mixed 2 cups of whiskey green tea. We chatted and drank and before I knew it, she has already drank 3 large cups of alcohol green tea whereas mine was still ¾ unfinished. I told her I cannot drink too much as I was driving and would still have to send her home after that. She insisted I drink my cup and came over to me to shove the cup up my mouth and forced me to drink. I took a few sips and told her I really cannot already, getting high liao. She continued drinking while I puffed on my cigarette.

It was not long that the remaining whiskey was finished off by her with my cup of house pour still unfinished. I decided it was time to go back as it was about 2.45am already. She appeared a little tipsy and told me she does not want to go home and that she still wants to drink. But I told her that 7-11 does not sell alcohol anymore at this time and there were no other places which will sell drinks at that time. So I decided to try my luck and proposed to her that there was still some whiskey left at my place and if she did not mind, we can go to my place to drink. She agreed………………. 

And with that, I drove her to my place which was quite nearby. I had to open the door as softly as possible as my parents were sleeping already. Sneaked her into my room after which I went for a pee and also to mix 2 more whiskey coke for her and myself. She appeared sober when I re-entered my room. 

I sipped on my drink while she just laid on my bed watching me use my computer. I turned around occasionally to look at what she was doing. Her eyes were closed and I could see her silky legs so shapely in the dimly lit room, inviting me to touch and stroke on them. But I did not. I asked her what time she wants to go home but she did not reply me. So I thought she have fallen asleep and so I just continued using my computer. 

All of a sudden, I had this feeling that someone was looking at me and so, I turned around again. She was sitting up on the bed and she asked me what time was it. I told her it was 3.25am already. She smiled and laid down on my bed again. This time parting her legs a little and I could see the little gap between her fbt, making me get a little turned on.

I decided to try my luck and I went to lie down beside her. She did not show any discontent when I got closer to her, with my arm brushing against hers. I had a king-sized bed btw. She actually moved closer to me and nudged me. Though the hint was not so strong, I felt being a guy, I have to take the initiative. I closed up on her face and tongued against her lips. She opened her mouth slightly without any resistance. And with that, my tongue put on a wrestling match against hers. My hands were not still also. I auto roamed onto her body slowly stroking and teasing her. In return, she went straight for my hardened cock and started stroking it. I wanted to ask her for a BJ but before I could, she has already pulled down my pants and started sucking on it. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed every moment of it.

It wasn't long before I decided I had enough and I yanked her shorts off showing off her light-shaded panties, not quite sure whether is it pink or beidge as the room was quite dark. I started to ride her on missionary and she gave out soft moans and started grabbing me by my butts, making me thrust deeper into her each time. Her breasts were at least D cup cause when I groped her, not enough to cover everything. =X Maybe my hands are small. Anyway this went on before I knew it, *bish* I shot my million of babies onto her body. We then wore back our clothes and decided to send her back.

Old 27-05-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Alright the next day at about 10am, I received an SMS from X. It goes this way

"What did you do to me last night?"

And so I replied "Nothing much, why?"

"Dun bluff! You raped me!!!"

My balls shrunk almost immediately. In my mind "WtF! What is this girl up to now?" 

And so I called her up immediately and she said

"I want you to come down to my house now!"

So LPPL, I went down immediately.

When I reached her void deck, there was no sight of her and so, I smsed her and waited......

Close to 20 minutes still no reply from her and I called her mobile. No answer and waited for another 15 minutes or so. Getting dulan liao and so I drove back home again. Once I reached my carpark, my phone rang. It was X and I answered.

"Oi! Ask you come down, you never come down ar? Not scared I report police is it? I still have not bathed since last night you know?"

I was pissed off with her tone but I told myself to be calm at this point in time.

"Ok I on the way." Xiao Xiao again, I drove back to her place again...............

When I reached this time, I called her on her mobile. She told me to go up straight to her home and she gave me the unit number. I went up to her place, a 5-room flat. No one else was at home except X. I went inside once she opened the door for me. She was not in the clothes she wore the previous night. At that moment, she wore a denim mini skirt and a tube. I was thinking in my mind 

"this girl must be crazy!!!. At home wear until so nice for fuck!"

I was already pissed off with her threats about reporting me to the police about me raping her. And so I just stood at one corner with my arms folded. Nothing said nor greetings exchanged. Was waiting for her to start the conversation........................... 

As I continued standing in my position, she finally said

"So how?"

"What how?" I replied.

"How to whatever that you did to me last night." She answered.

I responded almost immediately "Com'on, you were a willing party. You did not reject my advances and you also did touched me! So now what how?"

We paused and there was absolute silence in the room.

After a while, I decided it was a waste of my time standing there like a loon without raising any solutions. I said

"So now what do you want? Either you go ahead report me to the police if you think that I have raped you last night else, just forget everything and I am going home."

She did not respond and only after a while. she answered "Ok you are lucky I like you enough not to report you.

I was like "What the fucking hell is this girl up to?" up my mind. And so I said, "So can I go now?"

She replied instantly "No.......

My mind was in a whirlpool now.

My patience was running out even though she has already scared me out of my balls from her threat....... But she did not say anything most probably thinking what she wants out of this..... 

Then she said "I just want you to stay here today and accompany me. ok?"

I was like "Man this crazy bitch... what is she up to?" and I answered her "No, I can't. I got something on later." looking as serious as possible even though I was lying through my teeth. I just wanted to get out of there fast.

"Ok come sit beside me." gesturing me to sit beside her on her bed.

I became damn suspicious not knowing what is her main motive now. I was not sure whether should I or should I not. 

What if she had a camera on and taped down every single thing?

What if someone came home?

What if she cry rape again?

What if ............ 

There were thousand and one ifs in my mind then.............

"NO! I want to go back now! If you want to report me for rape, go ahead. I am prepared to go through all the shit. But don't forget you will have to go through all the shit with me as well. And mind you, I don't give in to threats." I raised my voice. With that, I took my handphone from my pocket gesturing for her to use it to call the police. I guess she knew what was better for her and then she told me "Ok, let you go home since you got something on."

Then she walked out of her bedroom with a bunch of keys and towards the maindoor. She opened it and I walked after her and out of her house. Now, no words exchanged. I did not want to ask whether can we meet up again in future or whatsoever. I just want to put her behind me and forget whatever that has happened. I left without looking at her, without saying bye, without and turning my head and ran as fast as I could once I reached the void deck.

From then on even til now, she has not contacted me. Neither have I tried to contact her but I still saw her once in MIRC using the same old nick, perhaps making another guy her prey.

Good luck to those who might be her next target.
Old 27-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Tag: Creampie, cowgirl, nice tits, bareback, drama, slender, cum inside, blowjob, 69, slender

After 6~清らかスレンダー美女の裏の顔~滝川エリナ

主演女優: 滝川エリナ

カテゴリ一覧:完全無修正,先行予約商品,美女・美人,美肌・美白,美マン,店長推薦作品,細身・スレンダ ー,美乳・素敵なオッパイ,背面騎乗位,ショートヘア,生中出し,生姦・ゴム無し,OL・オフィスレディ, ドラマ・ストーリー,バキュームフェラ,立ちバック,強烈ピストンバック,シックスナイン,サンプル動画上 映中

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...et_HEY-083.mp4

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/7cjp9ieypfmj...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/9phclqpmyp1j...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/19bhjw3usytb...part3.rar.html

UPLOADING.SITE
http://uploading.site/3o4o2v7lslfo/5...part1.rar.html
http://uploading.site/chy88h54w5wu/5...part2.rar.html
http://uploading.site/itnnnb46a81t/5...part3.rar.html

FILEFACTORY.COM
http://filefactory.com/file/8uci6q73...-060.part1.rar
http://filefactory.com/file/675sknnw...-060.part2.rar
http://filefactory.com/file/6e4z0csl...-060.part3.rar
Old 27-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Ohaicomezaimas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing
Old 28-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

I seldom go IRC nowadays but on that particular boring day, I did not have anything much to do and so I thought I will try my luck in MIRC. And as usual, IRC nowadays have so many parkers but no chatters. Unlike the past when one can easily sian a xiao mei mei or pick up a fling or 2 from there. Nowadays the girls in IRC are more streetsmart and alert. They want guys merely to humour them and some even "hang up to sell".

After messaging a few just getting replies such as "hi intro?" and then no further replies after telling them my age, location. Maybe I am growing too old for this. Nevertheless, I had one guy messaging.

Guy: "How's luck bro?"

Me: "Bad, no luck at all"

Guy: "Wana exchange girl's number mai?"

Me: "huh dun wan la"

Guy: "why leh?"

Me: They sure ask who give the number. I duno wat to say"

Guy: "Just say know at Dragonfly la....... or friend give"

Me: Not all girls go dragonfly la..... Friend give she also sure ask which friend...." I dun like give other girl's number this way also. Wait u sabo me, they sure come screw me upside down....."

Guy: "Come on, I wun sabo you one la...."

I hesitated for a while.

Me: "Really dun wan la. If i give u the girl's number, makiam no respect her leh. U wan then I ask her first la. If she says ok then I give. How?"

Guy: "Aiyo u damn humji leh...."

Me: WA lau brother, dun give u, u say I humji. I ask first la. She says ok then at least u also dun need crack ur brains to think of excuse how u get her number right? If dun wan then let's call it off la ok?"

Guy: "OK la. U go ask then give lor."

Me: " Ok wat kind of girl u want?"

Guy: " Anything la... as long as not dao can liao."

Me: "!!!! Fat and ugly also u anything ar?"

Guy: Aiya u dun like dun means i dun like ma... Dun wan too fat la. Fleshy still ok."

Me: "Erm.... ok lor since u like that say. U wait"

And with that, I messaged a girl from my MSN whom I know is out to swing also. A little fleshy though. She was ok with me giving another guy her number and with that I replied him.

Me: "Hey brother, the girl says ok. 9XXXXXX."

Guy: "What's her name?"

Me: "Oh she is JXXXXX."

Guys: "ok. Give you this number la.... 8XXXXXXX. Her name is SXXXXX. Heard from her she from Taiwan but born in Singapore. You can say I give one. Say TXXXXX give one"

Me: "Huh simi from Taiwan born in Singapore? Born in Singapore means from Singapore wat. How come from Taiwan born in Singapore one?"

Guy: "No la, she born in Singapore but 1 parent from Taiwan ma. So she spent her childhood in Taiwan. Now come back Singapore stay."

Me: "Oh how old one?"

Guy: "She ar, 18 or 19 nia"

Me: "wa so young ar."

Guy: "Good ma. U dun like meh?"

Me: " okok thanks ar bro. Gtg for now."

And with that, I disconnected from IRC. Wondering should I contact this girl. Then I decided just to drop her an SMS and to my delight, she replied within minutes.

"Who is this" as I read her sms.

I replied "oh I got your number from TXXXXX."

"Oh so when you want it?" Her next message read.

"huh" I want wat? I thought to myself. This girl so direct meh?

Then I thought sms-ing was a little slow and effort consuming. So I decided to call her up directly. There was ring tone but she did not pick it up. And so I thought maybe fake one and brushed the thoughts aside. However about 40 minutes later, my phone rang and I picked it up. It was her number from my called display. 

On the other end, she spoke " You are?"

And oh yes I forgot to tell her my name and so I said "I am XXXXX"

"uh huh" and with that, we began our ever first conversation............... 

Through our conversation, I came to know that she is a single mother of 1 son and that she is actually providing sex service for money which meant she is a FL. She asked if I was interested in her service and I told her no and that she can just be friends if she do not mind. She said ok. I also asked her for her friendster account and added her. She looked like a syt from her pics but not wanting to trust pictures as we know most pictures can be a bit fakey. 

We still kept in touch occasionally and suddenly one day, she asked if I can go pick her up from Queenstown and send her home. She was staying somewhere in the north and I was thinking to myself (wa damn far sia) but I wanted to meet up with her and see how she looks like in real person. I gave a little excuse 

"wa damn far leh.... just to send you back. I gain nothing sia...." I told her on the phone. 

"Ok lah you come fetch me, then we go somewhere for a drink before sending me back ok?"

"Erm..... interesting, a chance to be with her alone." I thought to myself.

"Then no happening ar?" I asked her.

"We shall see la ok?" she replied.

"Ok lor. U sms me the address la then I come now." I told her and with that I chionged out to fetch her. When I reached the place we agreed to meet, she was not around and I called her on her mobile.

She told me she is on her way down and shortly after from my rear mirror, I saw a girl about 1.68m not slim and not plump stepping out from the void deck to the carpark fiddling with her handphone. My phone rang and I asked has she reached and she told me yes and where was I? I drove my car towards her and she smiled at me when my car came to a halt. She opened the door and said "Hi". In return, I replied "Hi" as well. She was wearing long fake eyelashes and she was wearing this tight miniskirt and could see that her toe/finger nails were all decorated with shiny beads. 

Throughout our journey back, we chatted in general and I asked her

"Where you want to go and drink?"

"Somewhere near my home can?" she said.

"Huh, not kopidiam bah" I retorted.

"no la.... go 7-11 buy drinks then go somewhere lor" she responded.

"Oh ok!" I answered her.

And with that, I drove to a 7-11 near her place, grabbed 2 cans of beer and 1 packet of CD and then went to a secluded multi-storey carpark. What was special and different about this carpark was that most carparks were constructed rising upwards. But for this one, beside upwards, it also had underground carparks up to 3 basements floors. So I drove down to basement 3. I could see at basement 2, there were already no cars parked there, needless to say about basement 3. I chose a spot at one corner which had a pillar wall on the other side and so, both sides were well shielded. I pulled open a can of beer for her and also the other for myself and started drinking. We continued chatting in general and I asked her more questions about herself such as,

"How much each time your session with your customers?" I asked.

"$250" she said.

"wa, so ex ar? BJ leh?" I further asked.

"Depending la. Some niao chees one give $50. Some more generous give $100. Got once, this guy gave me $200 but never do with me. I told him about my story and he felt pitiful for me and so he gave me the money to me to buy milk powder for my son." She explained.

I listened attentively as she began tell me her encounters.................................. 

We weren’t drunk for that night but we clicked. She hinted to me then and then whether am I interested in her service, but I wasn’t willing to pay $250 for her standard, maybe not even $100. For $100, I can get a better, much more prettier one at GL. As she told me more about her encounters, she seems to get turned on herself though I did get a little horny from her stories.

Then I suggested sitting behind the car where it is more spacious and I think she knew what I was up to. After switching to the back seats, we continued drinking and chatting. As I only bought 1 can of beer for each of us, soon the drink finished and I stepped out my car for a smoke. After my smoke, I went back into the car and saw that it was getting late. Before I could suggest to her to go back home, she went on again telling me about her encounters again.

This time she told me she gave a guy a BJ until he CIM. I responded and told her that so far no girls can blow til I cum yet. And I sighed looking a little disappointed. Guess she took it up as a challenge and asked if I dare to take a gamble with her. The deal was if she could blow til I cum, then I pay her $50. In my mind, I was thinking if she can blow til I cum, I dun even mind giving her $100!!! And so I agreed. Before I knew it, she pawed on my brudder with my pants still on and started stroking it. My brudder got a hard-on and then she tried to loosen my belt but I guess she did not know how to. And so I gave her some assistance and I took it off myself. She stuck out her tongue and began licking my brudder. It was normal, nothing extraordinary. But when she put my brudder into her mouth and began moving in and out of her mouth.

Wa Lan Eh! Buay tahan! The pressure between her lips, the momentum, the sucking effect and her tongue touching the tip each time she went in and out. First time I encountered such a great BBBJ!!! I nearly CIM but I tahan and never cum. 

It wasn’t long before her stamina ran out and she stopped. She cursed and sweared and said “Nabei why you take so long one? Damn tired liao.” I grinned and told her she failed. Saved my $50! LOL. And so, she LPPL and gave up. It was not the end of story yet. This was just the beginning. Anyway, for that night, I just sent her back and there’s more to come.
Old 28-05-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

We remained in contact frequently and most of the time, we chatted about sex or our sexual encounters. She told me she enjoyed sex and she has a high sex drive. I was surprised that she was so frank and honest with me as most of the time, most girls will kay kay act “virgin” and pretend to be holy. And since she was so open with me, I told her I tried 3some and 4some before but she told me she never try before. A devilish idea suddenly came into my mind at that moment. I thought of something, which was to persuade her to join me in a 3some, a MMF with one of my good buddy. And so I told her about one of my close friend, JXXXXX who is not interested in sex. But he enjoyed licking girls' pussies. This can make him go crazy and turned on which is enough to satisfy his sexual fantasy. She became a little interested in my offer. Tell me honestly how many girls out there dun like a paintjob, right?

And so I suggested to her, if she is ok with my idea, I will go arrange for a drinking session at his place. All this will definitely be totally discreet which I assured her. And most importantly, I told her if she is not "okay" with my friend on that day, we shall just drink and go home after that, no obligations. And so she agreed after more persuading……………….

My cajoling has worked, now only to make my plan into action. And so, I called up my buddy and told him about my plan. 

This weren’t our 1st time. We had a session with another 2 girls sometime back. Both of them were Bisexuals and so, you can imagine a girl licking for another girl live in action! And another session with another girl, a little plump though. My buddy was of course extremely thrilled after I showed him her pic on Friendster. He said I sibei good with my coaxing power and said I am impressive. But I think otherwise la. It's just purely luck. And so, I arranged for the day…………..

The day came and I arranged to meet her at 8pm at somewhere near her place. After that which I planned to fetch her to my buddy's place. I reached the place at 7.45pm and waited til 8.10pm. She did not turn up and so, I called her but she did not answer. However minutes later, she returned call to me and told me she is unable to make it for the swing. I was a bit angry and told her off. Not sure if it was real but she told me her granny was in hospital, which I am not sure if it is real. I even volunteered to send her to the hospital but she said there was no need. 

I felt I kena put aeroplane lor but I did not want to force her to go if she did not want to and so I called my good friend and told him about it. He was disappointed and asked if I can give him her number so that he can call and persuade her. And so I gave it to him and he told me to continue waiting there.

After about 10 minutes, he called me back and told me she agreed to proceed to his place. And so I called her back and she told me she is on the way to meet me. But on one condition, which is to send her to the hospital and I agreed. 

She reached at about 9+ (which meant I waited for nearly 1 hour+!!!!) and then we went to my friend's place. While in the car, she chatted casually. She was in a denim mini skirt and a tight fitting top. Bros who have tried her before can imagine how she looks. Took around 8-10 minutes to reach my friend's place. 

When my buddy saw her at his doorstep, could see that he was pretty impressed with her. We went in and sat down and started drinking. My buddy is one damn friendly fucker who always breaks the ice easily with anyone, be it female or male. And soon, we were chatting and enjoying each other's company. When my buddy went to get us our 4th round of drinks, I asked her whether is she comfortable with my friend and she nodded shyly. And as such, our swing started when he returned with the drinks. 

I was the one who initiated it by touching her breast. Could feel she was shy initially as my friend was present. My friend also took the initiative but he went straight for her pussy, lifted up her skirt up to her thighs and by rubbing her panties. Damn funny as he opened his eyes wide having this damn perverted look. I was frenching her when she started moaning. I stopped and took a peep at my buddy. He was already licking and sucking on the 2 lips of her pussy. Bushy black forest she has. Then she started stroking my dick and tried pulling down my pants. With some assistance from me, off my pants went and almost immediately, my brudder was placed into her mouth.

From my angle, I could still see my buddy feasting on her pussy enjoying every moment of it. At intervals, he will pull out his fingers from her pussy which were all wet covered with her juice and he placed them into his mouth tasting all her cum and showing it to me with a satisfied perverted expression. This nearly made me laugh but I controlled my emotions at that time. This went on for sometime and I could feel she was getting more and more horny as she still continued sucking on my brudder, moaning and sucking harder each time. I could also feel she was thrusting in and out using her mouth harder and harder with each pump. By the time she was ready, she just motioned for me to enter her. And so, I capped on a safety helmet and thrusted into her missionary style while my friend sat aside and watched the whole live show. I indicated to him to try her BBBJ but he did not want. But I insisted and told him it was damn great and so, he went over and she also gave him a BBBJ while he stood by the bed. 

After a short while, I told her to switch over to doggy style while I continued to thrust her even harder this time while my buddy still stood in front and she continued blowing. And each thrust comes with an effect of a moan, each time getting louder and I bet my buddy can also feel the vibration of her moan on his dick. Until now, then I can see his brudder starting to erect. Damn slow, not sure whether his brudder spoilt already or what....

And then after a while, I felt a gush forcing itself through my brudder and before I knew it, *PooF!* millions of my babies shot out into the condom and I stopped. She also stopped and laid sideway on the bed. My friend gave me a *Hmmmm* look and gave me the thumbs up indicating her BBBJ was indeed great. So far among all my sexual encounter, her BBBJ was the best. No girls can compare to her blowing skills! 

We decided to continue drinking. Did not have a 2nd round and then after that, I sent her home before going back on my own......................

Old 28-05-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

The 3rd time I met her was quite similar to the 1st time I met her. She called me up and asked me to go fetch her and send her home. It just seems like Deja Vu. This time we went to the underground carpark again except previously she only gave me a BBBJ in the car. This time was more exciting. She gave me a BBBJ outside the car in the carpark!!!! Damn Kan Cheong..

Then we went in and she put on caps for me and I penetrated into her love hole. Then again we opened the car door, and we went outside again. In a standing position, she bent onto the back car seat and I continued thrusting into her cave. All ended fast and I sent her back after that. That was our last meet-up but we still do contact via sms. 

She also told me to introduce "potential" clients to her which I did. However, I heard from her recently she is pregnant but duno with whose child(Definitely not mine. I know what some of you out there will be thinking.. Hehe. I always put my helmet on).

Finally, I forgot to mention, throughout all this while, I did not pay her a single cent for our swing session or BJ session. She did not request that I paid which meant both of us were willing parties. =X
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1