The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Heat

DISCLAIMER

Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.juicysexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ not from me, but just added some local flavours to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, service marks, product names, or named features are the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if any of these terms are used. All fictional characters are of 18 years of age or older and consenting adults.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER
--------------------------------------------

At first, Allan didn’t know what to think when Carmon, his girlfriend, forcefully shoved a pair of damp red-laced panties into his mouth but slowly as the taste of her sweet intoxicating spice ravaged through his body, he quickly realized it was that time of the month. The time when his girlfriend turned from a sweet innocent woman into a sex-crazed bitch; hungry for the only thing her sweet doggy boy could give her.

“Wait… what are you… what… what are you--?” Allan gasped, instantly causing the sparks of arousal to burn from deep within his body.

“You’re going to shut the hell up now and be a good little doggy,” Carmon told her lover as she mounted him on the living room floor. Her sultry, airless voice rattling through his mind as she hissed her words like a viper in a matter-of-fact way. Gazing into his light grey eyes, Carmon made no sounds asked no questions or suggestions as to what she knew as to come next, her words were law and her body the enforcer.

Dragging her claws across his chest Carmon tore his shirt off his body, tearing it to shreds only to push both his hands up over his head, using the frayed remains of his shirt as restraints, binding his writs together. Yet, still, Allan made no movements, made no sounds; gave no resistance. He remained frozen in place, amazed at the sudden change of her demeanor, the sudden switch of her character mesmerizing him; enchanting him as the member between his inner thighs began to grow in firmness and strength, preparing itself for the battle it was soon to ensue.

“Such a good, good boy,” Carmon praised, gliding her hands down the sides of his waist, quick undoing his pants before pulling them and his boxers down around his ankles. Fully exposing the hardened beasts of her desires as it shot up to greet her. “Such a hard… thick boy you are my doggy,” Carmon hissed, remounting his waist, only to allow the underside of his cock to rub ever so gently between the hot wet outer lips of her pussy, submerging his long, thick cock with her natural heated lube.

"Such a good, good doggy, yes you are… yes you are,” Carmon commended with a sensual almost airless voice, only to trace the tip of her tongue down the nape of his neck, leaving a light trail of hot saliva glazing across his flesh as she followed the line of his collarbone down to his nipple. “Mmm… my little doggy taste so good,” Carmon hissed again, gliding one of her hands down between her thighs only to flick the tip of her fingers across Allan’s cockhead, forcing him to moan against the makeshift gag of her laced panties as spikes of intense pleasure rocked through every inch of his body, freezing him in place once more.
“Mmmmm uck” he growled through the muffled gag, feeling his woman gliding down his body, her hard physique brushing across the underside of his cock before feeling the tip pushing up between the soft warm rounds of her breasts causing his entire body to shake to the intense erotic feeling. “Mmmm does my studly doggy like his bitch’s breasts?” Carmon gasped, again pressing her tongue across his flesh, circling the tip across his navel before gliding her lips further down his body, engrossing her lips over his soft pubic hairs before tackling the thick, long hardened shaft that began stabbing her in the throat.

Pausing for but a moment, Carmon allowed herself to take in the sight before her, allowed her mind to wrap around the image of such a hard erotic beast her lover had been hiding from her nearly two long weeks. “Mmmm… how dare my doggy hide such a prize from his bitch,” she gasped darkly, scrolling her tongue hungrily over her lips before gliding back down between his inner thighs as Allan let out a pleasurable cry, causing him to squirt several rounds of pre-cum from his cock. “Mmm… does my pet want something?” Carmon snarled. The tips of her fingers grazing across the underside of Allan’s balls forcing him to snap his body up towards her. “Mmm… Doggy must be punished for his trickery,” Carmon whispered softly before pressing the tip of her tongue across the slit of his cock, moving her head slowly backwards as she sucked his pre-cum into her mouth, allowing the heated fluids to lather across her tongue. “Mmmm… Doggy tastes so pure and salty,” Carmon grunted, allowing her pet’s pre-cum to pour out the front of her lips, slowly attaching to her chin as she smiled. “Ucking ell,” Allan barked, inhaling the spicy taste of Carmon’s insides through her panties.

Gazing deeply into his shimmering grey eyes, Carmon rolled her tongue over her chin, licking up the slight remains of pre-cum which drooled out from her mouth. “Quiet,” Carmon hissed, running one of her hands around the underside of his cock, pressing it up towards her mouth as she continued to gaze deeply into his eyes. “It’s time for my little doggy’s real punishment to begin,” she gasped, only to watch as Allan gave into her desires by not resisting her soft velvet touch. “Trust me my sweet Allan,” Carmon commanded as he closed his eyes, giving his body completely over to the sensation of her hands and tongue upon his cock and balls. “Play nice my big, big boy,” she hissed only to press the tip of her fingers back across the underside of his ball sack as she pressed her lips over the tip of his cock, her tongue lashing across the underside like beating drum, pounding roughly against his cock as Allan gasped to her sudden attack. “Uck…Uck,” he gasped repeatedly, each time inhaling her spicy erotic flavor through the red-laced panties still in his mouth.

“Mmmm what a good sexy boy you are my doggy,” Carmon gasped, pushing her forefinger further back under his balls until the tip pressed across the center of his asshole. “U… UGH,” Allan panted, thrusting his hips upwards to the sudden shocking feeling as he forced more of his hard long cock into his lover’s moist, hot mouth. “Mmmm,” Carmon purred almost instinctively as the tip of his cock slammed coarsely against the back of her throat, forcing her to back off as she pushed away, leaving a trail of hot saliva from his cock to her mouth as she gasped for breath from the vicious assault. “Fuck…,” Carmon, gasped, taking a few deep breaths as Allan’s cock pulsated furiously in front of her, as if demanding; desiring to feel her body back upon it. “Mmmm… pervert,” Carmon hissed, grinning before gliding back down around his neck, placing soft, sensual kisses across the side of his neck as she purred deeply into his ear… “What a good, good, perverted doggy I have,” she grunted, holding his slick throbbing cock in the palm of her soft hands.

Last edited by kiasusam; 08-03-2017 at 01:11 PM.
Old 08-03-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Heat

“Do you want me my pet?” she asked in a low, husky tone, only to lash the tip of her tongue deeply into the side of his ear. “uck…yes… yes,” Allan gasped through the gag. “Do you want to taste me bad?” she asked before rolling her tongue down his collarbone, her hand pumping his cock gently in her hand. “yes… uck yes,” Allan answered as best he could through the laced panties in his mouth. “Do… do you want to eat my pussy?” Carmon asked running her lips over his, flattening her tongue as she licked both his lips in to her mouth only to hear the sexual moan of desire sparking through him, answering her question. “Good… such a good, good doggy,” she growled as she glided up his body, mounting his chest, as she reached into Allan’s mouth, pulling away the her wet, red laced panties from his mouth as the nectar from her hot, moist pussy began to leak out across his chest. “Are you sure you want to taste me?” she asked playfully, only to hear him once more, “I want… I want,” Allan gasped, tearing away the restraints from his writs before scooping her finely curved ass into his hands, his nails piercing deeply into her velvet soft flesh. “I want to lick you deeply, taste all of you… Fuck… I want, I need to taste every inch of you from inside,” he growled like a demon from hell. “Then… then lick me all over my bastard,” Carmon growled like a bitch in heat, twisting her hips so that her legs fell across the sides of his head, only to grind the hot, wet opening of her pussy against the front of his face.

“Oh…Oh… God… yes, yes, yes,” Carmon lashed out, as she arched her back upwards, driving more of her pussy into Allan’s face, she could feel his tongue barreling deep inside her as his lips draped over her outer pussy lips, sucking in her sweet intoxicating flavors. “Such… such a good doggy,” she grunted, her chest tightening as her heart began to race as Allan brushed the tips of his fingers around the cheeks of her ass, kneading and massaging them firmly as he held her in his grasps only to feast upon the warm, sweet essences of her inner juices.

“Mmmm, fuck, yes,” Allan growled deeply into her raging wetness, enjoying the ripe sweet taste of her fruity nectar as it continued to flow like a raging waterfall between her long slender thighs, the warmth of her juices flooding over his face, saturating the carpeting around his head. “Ugh… fuck… fuck yes Allan, my good, good boy right there… right fucking there.” Carmon grunted, suddenly heaving her hips back and forth over his mouth, her body withering to the pleasures consuming her body as Allan pushed the tip of his tongue deeper into her pussy, his top lip flickering over her clitoris as she continued to grind her body heavily over him.

“Yes… GOOOOOOD YES… YES ALLAN!” Carmon gasped as her entire body shook over him, yet he continued onward, unmoved by her screaming, her yelling, striking into her over and over again as she continued to grind her lush, hot pussy over his face, his lips and tongue zeroing in on her sensual targets with each continued pass. “YES… YES,” Carmon grunted as if holding her breath, rolling her hands up and over the large rounds of her breasts, crushing them against her chest as she arched her head back, her eyes closing tightly as she orgasmed all over Allan’s face. “Fuck… fuck, FUUUUUCCCKKK!” Carmon screamed out, as Allan felt her pussy quivering over him, her hot erotic juices drowning him with desire as he continued to lash the tip of his tongue hungrily over her clit like a fierce sex-crazed dog to his bitch, ravaging her insides as Carmon bit her bottom lip. Allan’s tongue driving her into her next orgasm, riding her through each and every wave until finally she fell backwards, landing hard on the carpeted flooring, the bottom of her pussy leaking all over the top of Allan’s head, saturating his long strands of hair with her juices.

“Mmmm…,” Allan quickly moved over her, panting for breath as he slowly regained his composure only to gaze down into her sparkling blue orbs, the need to claim her as his own quickening through his body as he lashed his fingers forcefully over the large firm rounds of her breasts. Crushing into her chests, his nails raked across her aroused pink nipples. “RRRRR BIIITCH,” Allan growled like beast, his hot, moist lips raking over hers as he made his way down her mouth towards her breasts, his eyes locked to hers as she felt his rock hard cock draping across her inner thigh making its way up towards the hot, glistening slit of her pussy.

“Turn… Turn around,” Allan hissed pushing himself away as he stood up on his knees, waiting for her to comply with his demands as he stroked his long shank in the palm of his hands. “What… what?” Carmon asked, suddenly caught by surprise as she sat up on her arms. “Turn around… on your hands and knees,” he demanded coldly, his voice dark and demanding as his eyebrows narrowed inward, waiting for his bitch to comply with his demand. “I… I… what?” she asked again, taken back with his sudden change of behavior as a small sliver of fear pressed through her body. “I…,” Carmon said twisting her body around; only to stand on her knees away from him, cupping her breasts in her hands as fear mixed with an odd darkness of excitement quickly filled her body.

“What… what are you…,” Carmon tried to ask; only to feel him push her down, forcing her to slam head first against the carpet flooring. “Getting some of my bitch’s pussy,” Allan shot back with a dark sinister voice as she felt the palm of his hands quickly grasping the side of her hips, the tip of his cock sinking slowly between the cheeks of her ass. “Time for my bitch to learn her place once again,” he hissed roughly as she found herself giving into his touch, giving into his forcefulness.

It was then that he took her. Then that he pressed his large hard cock into her tight wet opening, forcing Carmon to gasp as Allan’s thick cock pressed into her tight pussy once more. “Fuck…yes,” Carmon cried feeling the head of her lovers cock pressing into he from behind, the tip driving into her, again stretching her open for the first time in several weeks.
Old 08-03-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

“Fuck yes my doggy,” Carmon wept, trying to remain in charge only to feel him plunge into her even harder, even deeper. Sliding into her wet pussy like never before, her inner walls coiled tight around his cock like a snake, holding him inside her wet, hot tightness. “Fuuuck,” Allan hissed, molding his chest into her back as he raked his hands over her breasts, his tongue lashing across the side of her ear, sucking it playfully into his mouth, “You’re resisting my bitch… you’re not going to win this time either,” Allan grunted. Filling his lovers insides as deeply as he could, he slowly pulled himself back allowing the large pulsating ridge of his cockhead to drag uneasily back against her tight pussy walls. The pleasure of his cock tearing through Carmon’s entire body as he slowly pulled away forcing her to succumb to his will by grunting loudly before pushing her face against the carpeted flooring, “FUUUUCCCCCKKK,” she yelled against the carpet, muffling her erotic cries of lust.

“Ha…ha” Allan laughed for a moment before thrusting so hard and so fast into her that Carmon nearly slammed her face into the flooring as she grunted in extreme pleasure to the new assault overpowering her senses. “Bitch” Carmon heard him cry as he slammed himself fully into her so hard and fast as he too grunted to the intensity consuming his manhood. “Let see if you can keep up baby,” Allan said evilly as he sped up his thrusts to a pace much more shameful, much more sinister than that of a lover.

“Keep up bitch,” he hissed as he slammed in and out of her with such speed and force, quickly rolling his hands across the back of her shoulders, bracing himself for extra support as he rolled his feet towards her gaining an extra inch or two of deeper penetration. “Shut… shut up,” Carmon grunted back, fighting with all she had left, as Allan sped up his thrusts to a pace much harder and faster than he ever thought his bitch could handle. “Ahhh… Fuck yes,” she moaned as he slammed into her, forcing her arms into the flooring, “this is such a good pace,” she gasped, finding it much easier to keep up as she quickly reached her sexual peak. “Yeah baby, fuck this bitch’s pussy… Fuck me hard,” she moaned in delight, enthralled by the girth and length of his cock as it continued to slam into her.

“Take it bitch… take it bitch,” he grunted as he continued to slam in and out of her tight opening, the intensity of her body consuming his every thought. “Harder… faster… harder… deeper,” Carmon cried constantly. Their combined panting increasing; their moans became almost like a song as he drove into her; a pleading for him to keep going; for her body to reach its climax. It was so close she could almost taste it.

Repeatedly their bodies came together with a rhythmic slapping of glistening flesh on flesh. Carmon braced herself, her knees and arms burning against the fibers of the carpet, leaning her head on one forearm. A large, muscular hand slid over her lower belly feeling her finely sculpted features as his other hand pushed her shoulders down more as he quickly squeezed her thighs together with his muscular legs, making her even tighter around his bulging cock. Carmon swore she could feel his erection grow thicker inside her as Allan slid as deep as possible into her pussy, filling her completely as she felt herself reaching her sexual edge for the first time in weeks.

“Fuck that pussy baby… fuck it!” Carmon moaned mindlessly as her face fell against the rough carpet, his thrust somehow grew even more vigorous and deeper inside her body. His cock felt so good, she didn’t even care what was going on around her. “OH GOD!” Carmon cried out in ecstasy, a bit surprised to her lovers, her doggy’s aggressive actions as he drew his middle finger repeatedly over her enlarged clit, raking the tips of his fingers violently over it.

"Yeah, bitch, you love it don’t you?” Allan’s deep gasping voice said egotistically as he entangled his fingers into the long locks of her hair, before pulling her head back towards him, forcing her to buck upward as he slammed himself into her repeatedly. ““Yeah that’s right bitch… you love this don’t you Carmon… admit it!” Allan grunted as he howled to the pleasure of her tight pussy forcing him to his own sexual edge. Tightening his cock inside her, she again felt him growing largely in both size and stiffness as he made his final assault upon her. “Oh fuck yeah,” she cried.

“Oh yes… yes, yes, yes, baby please,” Carmon begged, moaning deeply as each orgasmic wave rolled through her body, “Yeah that’s right my bitch in heat,” Allan gasped as he quickly rolled his fingers over her mouth muffing her sounds. “Now just shut up and take it all inside you,” he hissed as he continued to attack her cunt with his cock. Glaring at the ground she bit into his fingers like a vicious and fierce tigress, her teeth tearing into his top fingers as a slew of blood gushed out across her face like juice from a slice of fruit.

“Damn it,” she heard him yell before he quickly pulled his hand away from her mouth as she spat a small amount of his blood from her velvet lips across the bright white carpet in front of her. “Fuck you,” she hissed, as she continued to feel him deep inside her, bringing her closer to another orgasm, loving the feeling of his probing member gliding tightly insider her body, “Take it like a man, doggy boy,” Carmon hissed. “Why you little bitch,” she heard him grunt only to hear a loud, sharp slap of her ass being smacked, followed by intense sting that ran all throughout her body. “What… wait,” Carmon cried only to feel another and another slap against her firm ass. Repeatedly he slapped her ass cheek, all the while continuing to slam his cock deeply into her tightness, the tip pounding against the opening of her cervix, demanding entrance.

“Ah Ah… God,” Carmon cried through the pleasured pain, through the stinging red burn of her cheeks as she gasped for breath, her entire body responding to the sexual abuse he was planting upon her body. “I’m… I’m coming,” she gasped as she pushed her head back against her arms.

“So am I,” Allan grunted, as he jerked himself harder and faster into her, feeling himself reaching the edge of his peak, the tightness of her body finally taking its toll on his cock as he readied himself for the coming storm. “Fuck yeah,” he moaned as he slammed the full weight of his body into her from behind, exploding like a geyser insider her pussy, as he latched both his hands onto her firm breast, squeezing them as hard as he could between his palms as he shot his load deep inside his heated bitch.

OH GOD,” Carmon groaned as she felt him unleashing his furry into her, “OH God, yes… yes… I love you so much,” she said as she fell across the carpeted flooring, feeling him falling on top of her as he finished slamming the last few remains of his seed into her body before passing out. The bitch inside her fading away as the pleasure of their passion, their lust for each other filled her insides fully… “At least until our morning shower fuck,” Carmon breathed deeply. “God I love being his bossy bitch,” she gasped, unable rot move as her doggy breathed ever so heavily against her earlobe

THE END
Old 08-03-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SensingCom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing bro
Old 08-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

TungYi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasusam View Post
Love this
Old 08-03-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
flumpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the videos!!
Old 09-03-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Check out this pretty Gal's video

Via freelinks below:

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/ypqpv1jxdqto/7650...-228.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/f49zzusrqaum/7650...-228.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/umaknnkh152s/7650...-228.part3.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/sltfuqigg5vb...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/iuxbp7ksb04g...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/v1vvb20icfu5...part3.rar.html
Old 09-03-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

IntelCentron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing TS!
Old 09-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Floater630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story bro, more of this type!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1