The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Dear all experienced bros,

I have some curiosity. Places like classic and travel hotel is it open for drinking and enjoying music while look see look see at ladies only(no bonking)..
And from my search the price of beers seem expensive . Based on research is like 125,000 rupiah for beers plus admission fees.
Old 06-02-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
zcorpionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

I will be going Jakarta from 10/02 to 17/02 any bros want cheong together? Please pm
Old 07-02-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, Just checking.. Jakarata Delta Spa.. same protocol.. hj must pay for full service?
Old 07-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Guys, Just checking.. Jakarata Delta Spa.. same protocol.. hj must pay for full service?
As far as i'm aware, hj included in massage. Fj is not standard protocol in delta.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 09-02-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
bitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbitemee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What's butterfly?
Old 09-02-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemee View Post
What's butterfly?
It means u r a playboy
Old 10-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Special packages not offered at front desk anymore. Services have been restricted for a few months already.
Are you sure?

Any Paki or brown bros in Jakarta right now?
Old 11-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
zcorpionz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m in Jakarta right now until 17 feb.. please kindly pm me ur contact and name. For cheong together
Old 11-02-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

13 January - 15 January 2018

Greetings from matong36 !!

Arrived late into Jakarta and slept for the night.

Woke up next morning, saw lots of Indo Chinese ladies during breakfast hours. I feel most of them are open minded seeing the way they dress, yummy. Some quick shopping at Carrefour nearby.

Usual Place
Nola
Damage: 315k only

New girl recommended by MMS. She is young, dark skin, has natural big B tits, and a little plump below.

She looked uninterested. Short CBJ, limited cowgirl riding. Then I banged her some positions and eventually shot my load at missionary. After wash up I can sense she was waiting for tips but she did not deserve any, she did not request for it as well. Did not bother to take photo as I won’t return for her.

Golden Boutique Hotel Angkasa
My Place - Sally
Damage: 425k only

After sushi lunch I went for my usual massage and seemed to have gotten a girl from a previous session. Same name
except that her number changed.

She has this gothic look with petite body. Her massage was so so and HJ skills were decent. Like before, she jerks you with two hands with an ultra firm grip on your little one. Gave out a squirt sound every time she jerks you up and down. I admired her face and body before eventually submitting to her. She asked me for extension and tips which were quite a turn off but overall okay experience.

Classic - Terminal 5
Cannot remember
Damage: 365k + 50k tips

T2 has fewer girls than before, decided to try T5 instead. MMS brought some girls and decided on a Medan girl. She was smiley, friendly and super GFE. She agreed with my requests and off we went.

In room we were chatting with my broken bahasa and showered together. Shes 22 years old, petite and little meaty, big B boobs that were weighing down to gravity(not sag) and her nipples were pointing forward which is quite a sight.

She gave a good BBBJ until I was satisfied and I rubbered up to bang her multiple positions. Being my third shot of the day, I needed the ideal girl to make me cum and what was ideal was her jugs. I banged her more in lying doggy and enjoyed her titties shakes from the mirror and eventually blast my third shot. Both of rested in perspiration. After shower I passed her tips and left shortly. Back in the hall we parted ways as I went to find my friend.

Out of nowhere she came to bid my friend farewell before returning to her sofa, its rare to see such well-mannered girls nowadays, or maybe she likes my friend.

I decided to rest for the night as I had an early flight back home.

Hope you all enjoy the FR as always.

Cheers.
Old 13-02-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Those quoted entire long post will be removed by mod...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-02-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Ok thanks for letting me know, normally have quote long post in dome 1 all the time cos too lazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
13 January - 15 January 2018

Arrived late into Jakarta and slept for the night.

Woke up next morning, saw lots of Indo Chinese ladies during breakfast hours. I feel most of them are open minded seeing the way they dress, yummy. Some quick shopping at Carrefour nearby.

Usual Place
Nola
Damage: 315k only

New girl recommended by MMS. She is young, dark skin, has natural big B tits, and a little plump below.

She looked uninterested. Short CBJ, limited cowgirl riding. Then I banged her some positions and eventually shot my load at missionary. After wash up I can sense she was waiting for tips but she did not deserve any, she did not request for it as well. Did not bother to take photo as I won’t return for her.
Cheers.
Good FR bro, hope can go jakarta for my first sexcation
Old 14-02-2018, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Going Jkt next week. Anyone can recommend a happening ktv i.e. with action and if possible share mummy contacts. Appreciated.
Old 14-02-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Going Jkt next week. Anyone can recommend a happening ktv i.e. with action and if possible share mummy contacts. Appreciated.
You might want to try Zen ktv in thamrin. So far the cgo quality has been good.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 14-02-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
You might want to try Zen ktv in thamrin. So far the cgo quality has been good.
I went to Zen many years back. Girls were hot. KTV room was big, and there is a room (with bed) inside ktv room. There was a guy (girly one) worked as mummy, and he intro a number good looking ladies into our ktv room. Inside the room, the ladies will dance nakedly (fully naked). The girls will dance on your lap and expected you to give tips.

good place to visit.
Old 20-02-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

26 January - 28 January 2018

A short trip where I arrive late and leave early which leaves me limited opportunities for more pops.

Classic - Terminal 2
Iggy or something
Damage: 365k + 50k tips

Pretty SYT with slim body, young tits that were firm and bouncy although B+ only. Her nipples were light-coloured between pink and brown, kinda hot. Saw her the following day and apparently she has a twin, if only I knew.

In room she was dancing striptease with a sexy lingerie. Showered together and did CBJ. It was my first pop of the trip and I would not have lasted long and she kept wanting to wank me off. Rubbered up, she lubricated herself and I entered her slowly in missionary. She looks like she was in pain as I entered her and I knew as my dick was creating space in her pussy gradually and I felt every bit of it. Suddenly we were in DFK, she must be enjoying the sex in pain.

Next was doggy and spoon position at the mirror. Wasted no time to go back to standing missionary as I thrusted her rough and shot my load. She complained of tummy pain, gave a little massage and she was all good. One thing I did not like was she kept pushing my hands away when I rubbed her nipples, I guess its career sickness where some men tend to be more rough with their nipples.

Hotel Travel
Yuli
Damage: 350k + 50k tips

They were having a two girls promotion of 550k with 1.5hours of fun. All my friends took up the offer except for myself.

In room, she stripped to A+tits with really young body. Her super firm ass, which gave out a satisfying phat sound whenever I smacked it, was the highlight of the session. After showering together, back on bed I sucked her tits really good and caressing her tight phat ass. She gave CBJ as she did not have listerine.

Entered her missionary and I ram her hard till I came. We continued to TCSS in my broken bahasa and unfortunately she did not allow a second shot. Kept telling me to find her again, got her number and left shortly.

Classic - Terminal 2
Keysha
Damage: 365k + 50 tips

I waited for quite a while before this slutty milf was brought to me. She was petite with overflowing boobs.

In room she broke all ice as she spoke good english. Came to know angmohs are her main clientele. She undressed to show heavily sagging boobs which were not appealing to me. Her acting was good but I saw through it and turned me off. She tried but I could not finish. Gave her tips for hardworking attitude.

Finally tried Joni-Steak, a family restaurant with affordable steaks and cute waitresses.

Can’t wait to book my next trip to Jakarta already!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1