The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Step Sister

WARNING: THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE, MATURE CONTENT, NOT SUITABLE FOR VERY YOUNG READERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↕↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔
"How about this..." Nate whispered behind his step sister ear as he caressed her thighs "I will buy you many jeans you like.. if.." his hand slid up to her small waist "you let me fuck you."

Nate accidentally poured bleach on Rose's dark jeans while they were washing their parents cars.

"I'll take you shopping and buy you all the stuff that you like."

Nate and Rose are step-siblings. Their parents married last five months and now the two argues a lot. Nate was a year older than Rose but both in the same college and level.

Rose bit her lip and closed her eyes as she was enjoying her step brother touching her everywhere. She moaned as she felt his finger slid in her panty and slowly his fingers entered her wet pussy.

"Ahhh..."

Nate kiss her nape as his hands continued entering her and feel her tighten around his finger.

"N-Nate!" she moaned.

She was then turned around and now she was facing him. Her step brother stands 6'3" brown hair and tanned toned hot body. He was actually very popular in her college and girls swarm around him and sluts befriend her just for them to get close with him. Plastics.

Nate leaned and kissed him rough and deep as he pulled her waist closer. Rose always nags and complain and lucky for her she was pretty hot for a sister. The girl is a pretty brunette with bright blue eyes has the body to die for. Even his friends always checks her out whenever they come to his house. Too bad she has a boyfriend.

Her hands slid down to his toned chest as she pressed herself against hers, grinding her body against his hard cock and turn her on even more hearing him growl. Sexy.

"Mmmm...."

She put her hand on his waist and slowly massaged his hard meat.

"Rose... Ah! Fuuuccck!"

She slide her hand inside his boxer and jerked him off hard and fast. "Fuck! Yes! Yes!" Nate moaned as he was gripping her waist tightly in pleasure.

He can feel he was getting close so she pulled her arms away and pushed her to her bed and pulled her panties off and spread her legs revealing her wet pretty cunt.

He licked her clit which made her arched her hip in the sudden pleasure and electricity at once. His hot tongue massaging her pussy felt too good, she knew she would come so soon will just his tongue.

"Nate..... Ah! Nate... Fuck me. now." she moaned as she bit her lip. "Mmm... please.... Aaahhh... Nate please!" she begged.

He teased her pussy with his cock as he slid his head up and down rubbing her clit and slammed inside her. "Ahhhh!" Rose screamed in pleasure as Nate pounded her fast and hard.

Their moans and loud thuds on the wall and floor was noisy and loud. Luckily, their parents are out of town on a date leaving both alone in their house and they don't even have neighbors too close by hear them.

"Yes! More! Mmmn.."

"Rose, fuck you're tight."

Nate groaned as he fucked her hard and fast and sweat was dripping on their bodies.

"Ah! Ah! Fuck, I'm going to come." Nate said as his pace increased and thrusted faster and harder.

"Oh my god! M-me too..."

She felt her throbbed and heat increased all over her body. She was on euphoria.

Nate cummed as well, releasing his seeds in her as his cock throbbed and he shivered in pleasure.

He smiled at Rose and gave her a peck on the lips. "Get ready because this secret just started... and more will come."

E N D

↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡

#SexFunFact -
Orgasm is good for your health.
For women, they can lower heart's disease, stroke, breast cancer and even depression. .......Hahahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1