The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2011, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 13
1900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Paying to bonk a VIRGIN SYT? Share your experiences...

I've my fair share of virgins... The best? She described it as just like an ant bite when I broke the barrier and there was merely a trickle of blood. After that, only a slight stinging sensation remained and I managed to bonk till I cummed.

However, the other experience were not as tranquil. I know of people who like to get it over and done fast. Nevertheless, I prefer to take our time and try to accommodate the girl as best I could. "Pain? Stop me if it hurts too much alright?" Most gave a slight nod and/or a faint verbal acknowledgement. But as soon as I move, I could sense that they were suppressing their screams. One even had tears trickling down her cheeks. It was kinky and I was definitely turned on. However, seeing pretty girls suffer in pain breaks my heart. All ended with me pulling out with the girls staring at me blankly with their teary eyes. One went, "Baby, it's ok. I can manage." All I could muster was a firm, "No." Maybe it's because I don't like to build my pleasure upon others' suffering...

2 shots in two or possibly even three hours would be a torture on the poor girl (unless the bro intends to only take her virginity and finish off via BJ/HJ)! Maybe the girl thrives on pain. Maybe the money matters more. It's really not my say. Just wanna share my experience and hopefully trigger some thoughts over it
Old 06-05-2011, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds interesting...I am keen.

How old is this virgin SYT? If she really SYT and virgin...I will put my offer at SGD 1,000 for one shot or SGD 1,500 for 2 shots.

If I cannot be first, I don't mind be second...but at a different pricing of course. Thank you.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
not wanting to create trouble buddy but for non virgin it is possible to reconstruct the hymen so that during sex it'll bleed like a virgin so.....Peace
This one is 101% virgin! I will not cheat my customers into bringing a non-virgin, and selling as a virgin.

18yo, just riped for SEX.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
warped82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well if there is ever a SG virgin SYT for sale. I probably might break my savings and offer $3K+

For a thai virgin, I will pay much less of cuz. You can always start a bidding war here. I definitely much into virgins myself...
Old 06-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 16
James Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud ofJames Teo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBeautiful View Post
This one is 101% virgin! I will not cheat my customers into bringing a non-virgin, and selling as a virgin.

18yo, just riped for SEX.
Just make sure that she is of legal age.

Just my 2 baht worth.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Last time was quoted 3k for a Viet SYT. The price is for 3 days and 2 nites with you at any location.
Share with us your experience!
She travelled to Singapore, or you travel to Vietnam ?
Old 07-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warped82 View Post
Well if there is ever a SG virgin SYT for sale. I probably might break my savings and offer $3K+

For a thai virgin, I will pay much less of cuz. You can always start a bidding war here. I definitely much into virgins myself...

How much is your MUCH?
Old 08-05-2011, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
I prefer the $xx/90/2. TS for the sake of bros joining the queue to be her subsequent customer please pick the cheery picker wisely. U dunn want ur friend to b crying in pain coz the a 10" cock is trying to rip her apart.....
Definitely! Supporters or customers who had patronized ThaiBeautiful have their priority first.

Afterall, the girl is here to sell her virginity, and continue working...

Structure Slots/Price
First slot might be (most expensive)
Second slot might be (2nd top bid)

2 slots just for the first night when she arrives.

And Normal Price for the rest of the days...(will be limiting her slots per day to ensure she is FRESH!)
Old 08-05-2011, 04:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NYMike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thread you have going here. I am not in Singapore at the moment and can't make any offer, nor do I think I would want a virgin at this stage in my life. But I will allow a guess that if she is truly an 18yr old virgin, a BKK Thaigirl should command at least 4k. If she comes from other parts of Thailand, slightly less. Of course, market forces create their own demand. So what you may be offered can be more or less. good luck! let us know how she did. LOL
Old 09-05-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

If she is a virgin who is pretty with a nice body and tits, I would pay more. Would need 4 hours at least and unlimited shots. A healthscreen to confirm she's clean. And RAW and repeated RAW cumming (=creampies). Quote me and pics please
Old 15-05-2011, 04:06 AM
Samster

striving to impress and gain every bros' trust and confidence in Thai good ol days quality again!

5-star loc, rooms included, quality + comfort assurance. You better not miss it!
Do sms FRANK @ +65 83988434 for slots now! Book early(at least 3-4hrs) to avoid disappointment!
Old 19-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
observer85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

o.o erm so she's really going to come?
Old 19-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 15
circle22 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercircle22 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercircle22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When is her expected time of arrival ?
Old 20-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
warped82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiBeautiful View Post
How much is your MUCH?
$1-2K la. Depending how chio and the body/boobs good or not.
Old 22-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
Yama-Shikata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, your virgin SYT here liao ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1