The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do anything you want but don't get caught...

TS. Great writing. Upzz!
Old 21-01-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, certainly hope you will continue with it.
Old 21-01-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 9
doublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The ride back was so quiet. I turn on the radio to fill up the awkward silence. It was only a few songs later when Jay Chou’s song started playing Natalie let out a fan girl shriek. Finally… an entry point for me to start a conversation. I began to ask if she went for any of his concerts before and shared my one and only experience of attending it. From there I try to find as much common things we have till I was confident she was comfortable with me.

I decided it was time to start solving the greatest mysteries that night: WHY is she with someone like Boon!?

Me: So u and Boon how long liao?

Nat: Dunno la. Few years? Keep on break and patch.

Me: well sometimes that what makes a relationship stronger.

Nat: Is it? maybe lor.

Me: Aiya nvm still young la. Long way to go

Nat: Where got young… “lao niang” wasted all my youth on him ok?

Me: Then what u want?

Nat: Dunno la…

Me: Fine. Why did u all quarrel just now?

Nat: Him la! that fucker say he wan to go back and fight. I tell him to grow up and he called me a traitor and ask me to go fuck myself. He left me there on purpose knowing I got no money to go home ok!? U say la… how can he not be a chee bye kia!?

(inner thoughts: seriously… where is the love man? make love (with me) not war)

Me: Do u all fight like this often?

Nat: Sometimes… aiya use to it liao la.

Me: Use to walk home yourself ar… hahaha.

Nat: ya… few times liao…

Me: U joking right?

Nat: …

Me: I don't mean to comment too much but… u know like that not healthy right?

Nat: …

It was clear I was only going to dampen the spirit and I decided not to probe any further. At Natalie’s block...

Me: Ok u have a good night.

Nat: Ok thanks… … Shit! FUCK!!
Old 21-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
No house keys 🔐?
Old 21-01-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ducking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice and hope to read more.
Old 21-01-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

doublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoublejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Me: What!?

Nat: I got no keys…

Me: Erm… no one at home?

Nat: Have but… my parents confirm scold me wan plus what I wearing…

Me: What was the original plan?

Nat: I supposed to go Boon place by right. All my things there…

Me: So how now?

Nat: Wait… I try to call my sis. She should be at home.

Nat: Hello? Jie? U at home or not? huh… ok nvm. When will u be home? Ok call me tmr when u at home ok? I don't have keys with me and I don't wan to wake papa mummy. Don't worry I with friends I will stay out with them.

Nat hang up: My sis at her bf place. Tmr then come back.

Me: Any friends that may help?

Nat: Now so late and so last min… I don't think so…

(inner thoughts: honestly I pretend looking troubled but actually quite happy I get to spend more time with her)

Me: Sigh… fine. Let go my place first.

Nat raise her eyebrow: What?

Me: No la I go get something at my place first…

Nat: Then?

Me: Maybe we go out for supper ba…

Nat: Oh ok… but I no money

I didn't even bother to reply her. My place was a 10 mins drive from Nat’s place.

Me: Wait here awhile ar…

I came back to the car with my largest hoodie and hand it to Natalie. We then drove over to those 24h Muslim eatery. I think we were there around 3am.

We got to know each other better thru supper. Her interest… where she studied… and we talk about Boon again.

Me: So how did u get together with Boon?

Nat: ITE.

Me: Ok… classmates?

Nat: Yea.

Me: How did it happen?

Nat: hmm usual lo… he was very aggressive pursuing me. And he was very protective over me. Before I know it… together liao.

Me: that nice. Sense of security.

Nat: Ya… last time. now no more liao…

Me: huh y?

Nat: Aiya normal la. All boys like that wan… once they get it then take for granted liao. That why during the courting phase must make it harder for them and longer. It’s the only time we feel loved.

Me: Not true la.

Nat: How u know? I go interview your girlfriend what do u think she would say? U dare let me interview? hahaha.

Me: Hahaha sure. Looking at the time I think she just end school too.

Natalie raise her eyebrows again.

I started sharing with her my “unique” situation and out of curiosity got her opinion of my “girlfriend” last words to me at the airport… “do anything u want but don't get caught.”

Nat: Hmm… sounds like she is joking but my sixth sense tells me she is not.

Me: Haha always trust a woman’s sixth sense right?

Nat: Of course! Anyway I think u have a very cool girlfriend. Better cherish her.

Me: Why?

Nat: She knows there is nothing much she can do for u… she understand u have your needs. So as long as she never knows… she is willing to close one eye. Very cool mentality… I like!

Me: Are u sure?

Nat: Should be? it's not like I really know her. But that not the question u should be asking me…

Me: What should I asking then?

Nat: How good can u keep secrets? Are u a good actor? Can u act like nothing has happened?

Me: I honestly don't know. Has never cross my mind…

Nat: Haha… for u to find out and for me to know *wink*
Old 21-01-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
HuangXiaoShu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, hoping to read more.
Old 21-01-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

KambingAyam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!
Old 21-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the Army references!!!
Ups for more
Old 21-01-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

By 7am it didn't matter how much we enjoyed our conversation. We were struggling to stay awake.

Me: Nat sorry I think important I catch a nap… haha if not later drive back also dangerous. U mind if we rest a bit in the car?

Nat: I know I very tired also… sorry make u stay out with me.

Me: Is ok.

Nat: alright let go to your car then.

We tried our best but it was really difficult to sleep inside the car. The sun was rising and also whenever people walk past you could see them staring in at us.

Me: Fuck… diff to sleep sia.

Nat: Yea. any other suggestions?

Me: Sorry but the only place I can think of is my place.

Nat: Your parents leh?

Me: They would be out working by now. There is no one at home.

Nat: hmm… fine then.

If u ask me if I plotted this. The answer is no. I get very cranky when I lack sleep and sleep is all I can think of.

Once we were at home I showed Natalie to my room and told her I have the habit to shower before sleeping.

Me: Don’t worry u jus sleep in my room. Once I'm done bathing I will just sleep in my living room sofa bed. U can even lock my room door if u wan.

Nat: huh don't want la. I feel very bad already then now u slp in the living room.

Me: then what u want? Mine is a single bed and I don't think u wan to share bed.

She did not have an answer for me and I was running out of patience due to the lack of sleep. I pulled a mattress from the store room and lay it inside my room along with spare blankets and pillows.

Me: I'm going to bathe now. and when I'm back whichever bed u take I'll just take the other one. Do u need to bathe?

I could see her hesitating again…

Me: Na! spare clothes and towel here (I loan her our army green admin tee and fbt shorts). U will find toiletries in the main bathroom.

I did not wait for any respond and left to take my shower in the master bedroom. When I was back Natalie was not in bed so I assume she went to shower.

I chose the spare mattress and knockout almost immediately. The next time I regain conscious I was woken up by Natalie’s whisper and nudge on the shoulder.

Nat: Jay… Jay… sorry can send me home? my sis is on her way.

Me: … oh… ok ok… what time is it?

Nat: almost 3pm.

Me: Wow… did u had a good nap?

Natalie nodded.

Me: good. let's go then. I wait for u outside the room. u get change.

Just as I was about to open my room door, I was stop by Natalie’s hug from the back. I turned around to see what is wrong, her eyes were a bit teary.

Nat: Thanks for being such a gentleman, protecting me. You remind me of Boon when we first dated.

Me: What? haha I'm not sure if that's a compliment but…

Natalie tip toe and started kissing me. It was a really pleasant surprise for me but I had to stop.

Me: Nat I'm sorry.. u know I have a girlfriend, u r attached too! As much as I'm tempted… this is wrong.

Not only did my words not disappoint her. She gave me a really slutty grin.

Nat: I think u r forgetting something…

I raise my eyebrow…

Nat whispered to my ear: Do anything u want but don't get caught…
Old 22-01-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster

SheBangs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue...
Old 22-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

It may sound gay if you don't know the context of the situation but… I am actually turn on right now watching someone take off their SAD attire.

Natalie's pair of perfect C-cup boob jiggle out of the admin tee. Has she not been wearing a bra this whole time? Not only were her areola slightly pink in colour I swore they look like love shapes to me.

Natalie was obviously enjoying my jaw dropping reaction she decided to tease me further.

She turn around and tilted her butt facing me and took her time to take off those FBT shorts. Again! There was nothing beneath!! All I saw was a silver liquid thread, connecting at the “web” layer of my FBT short and Natalie’s love hole. Looking at Natalie’s perfect shaved pussy made me walk towards her unknowingly. Her pussy was like a magnet attracting my dick over.

Using her middle and index finger, Natalie scoop up her love nectar as if making a malt candy. I watch as she ate them up deliciously letting out a soft moan.

“Fuck it…” I mutter under my breath.

Nat: What did u say?

Me: I'm done being a gentleman.

Natalie got pin down with her butt facing me. I dug my face between her cheeks and began slurping hungrily like a bear looking for nectar. Her moans started to echo the room while my face was coated with her sweet juice in no time. I started using my fingers to dig for more and you could see her body shaking involuntarily.

Nat: Yes… yes… more… more…

The mixture of my saliva with Natalie's natural body juice combine with the movement of my fingers. It felt like I was whipping and whisking to bake a cake as thick foams started dripping out staining my bed sheets as if someone wet the bed.

Natalie reach her first orgasm in no time.

Nat: fuck… Fuck… FUCK!!! Yes ~~

It was my turn to be rewarded. Just as I was anticipating and wondering how good her blowjob would be I was requested by Natalie to do something weird…

Nat: Can you get into doggystyle for me?

Me: What? Why? What u going to do?

Nat: Just do it for me. U won't regret *wink*

I wanted to deny her request but beaten by my own curiosity. Getting into doggy position for the first time felt awkward. You feel both compromising and submissive. I wonder if this is how all girls feel. You also feel extra nervous because you are not sure what is going to happen. I can only say I’m glad the person behind me is not a man.

Without warning I was milked. Natalie was milking my dick in a downward position with both her hands. I had no idea what she was using as lubricant but all I can say is that the smoother it got the better it felt. As if that wasn't enough here comes level 2, my balls were getting suck while the stroking motion continued. For the first time I felt warm air blowing against my butt hole, it felt awkward yet erotic at the same time. I wonder just how close Natalie's nose were.

Our foreplay session took easily an hour or more and it was time for the main show. Natalie sat on top of me and guided my dick like a pro but THE FUCKING PHONE RANG!!
Old 22-01-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 17
Nadal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNadal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Reminds me of my days in NS .
Old 22-01-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
ngpo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadal View Post
Reminds me of my days in NS .
Reminds me too .
Old 22-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Rezphys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope to read more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1