The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 13-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvhacker View Post
If im behind you and I saw you on commando, definitely will give you a lick
know u r tempted to...but u sure u dare boy ?...so easy meh ??...not scare the sis' boyfriend or husband come after u ? ...& u find yrself having to spend some free time in changi holiday resort ....haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-01-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 16
kozo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkozo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkozo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRayys View Post
this morning saw this milf with her son waiting for the lift at our office building.. she was wearing a one-piece dress and was facing my direction..

when i was approaching them.. she squat down and talked to her son.. she had her legs closed when squat down.. but she was still showing her black panties to me.. what a start to a rainy friday morning..
Got take any picture of her ?
Old 14-01-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Valore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
know u r tempted to...but u sure u dare boy ?...so easy meh ??...not scare the sis' boyfriend or husband come after u ? ...& u find yrself having to spend some free time in changi holiday resort ....haha
Then can have more licks in there .... warden's assholes
Old 14-01-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

saw a hot malay lady in NTUC at yuhua there. in spag top. bent down in front of me at 1 of e aisle. wow.. wat a sight.. cant see any bras fr e DB or fr outside of spag. steam sia in e NTUC. lolx
Old 21-01-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold

Woke up late for work. Left home 20mins than usual.. saw one OL with flair dress walking quite fast.. must be also late for work. Up my pace abit... Climbing up overhead bridge.. she did try to cover but in the end I manage to catch a glimpse of her white milky butt cheeks with black panty. Can't tell whether isit G string or thong. Happened too fast and there was some people coming down the stairs. Don't wanna let them see me peeping. Hahaha. Went home that night and pcc. Chances like this don't come by often . Shiok!
Old 22-01-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Managed to glance into my colleague's chest thru the shirt buttons. Her boobs look so full today. Didn't see much but that was enough to excite me.

She's probably a B cup.
Old 23-01-2018, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Managed to see the downblouse of a MILF with her young son in ntuc fairprice at the instant noodles section.. taking my own sweet time look at the packaging of the noodles but my eye keep glancing at her boobs whenever she bend down to put her stuffs in basket.. boobs not that big but covered in white lacy bra with a little gap between her breast and bra.. but wasted cant get to see her nipples.. i think she guessed what i'm doing eventually and quickly pull back her t-shirt collar haha! she is really decent looking..
Old 23-01-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
javdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda93 View Post
Is it weird for me as a girl to wanna flash a bit sometimes?
I would make my cleavage a bit more obvious when wearing v neck or spag top things like that. But don’t really think ppl will notice me la, cause I’m not the pretty type, a bit chubby/fat.

Still, it just kinda exciting 😂
It is not weird, sometime, the excitement, will make you feel sexy. it is normal, : )
Old 23-01-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by javdamocles View Post
It is not weird, sometime, the excitement, will make you feel sexy. it is normal, : )
Like yr statement, bro ...agreed !...not really weird...it's natural human female response to want to feel admired, wanted & desired ...up u my +13 pts bro...to 196 points

Old 23-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Is it weird for me as a girl to wanna flash a bit sometimes?
I would make my cleavage a bit more obvious when wearing v neck or spag top things like that. But don’t really think ppl will notice me la, cause I’m not the pretty type, a bit chubby/fat.

Still, it just kinda exciting ��
Looking at the pic in yr avatar...Not bad looking leh

Old 24-01-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Thanks thanks XDDD but irl I chubbier than average girls.

Would you peep at a chubby girl zaogeng? 😏
Hmmmm, actually any opportunity to peep when it happens, is an opportunity. Regardless of appearances.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
jinwolves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will peep if my eyes Shutter speed is fast enough
Old 24-01-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks thanks XDDD but irl I chubbier than average girls.

Would you peep at a chubby girl zaogeng? 😏
As long as it easily seen & looks attractive, practically all guys would, God's design of men...i wouldn't say peep, but it's just like any natural or unobstructed view tat u see in front of u...as it is exposed somewat intentionally by u gals to tease guys & gauge yr own attractiveness (zg)...care to share yr vital stats wif us ?...btw i m no XDD anymore...haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
Hmmmm, actually any opportunity to peep when it happens, is an opportunity. Regardless of appearances.
Yah, agree wif bro lone_dog69 too ...if not wrong, due to God's design of it as a attractive female part, seeing the cleavages of women tends to always excite guys nor matter who they r...haha

Old 24-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
javdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I would peep whenever there is a chance. but I do make others feel comfortable, not making awkward.
sometime i know how they feel, i peep a little bit and let them know, and they will smile back at me. We both are happy and continue talking. I can sense her big smile
Old 24-01-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Olady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by javdamocles View Post
I would peep whenever there is a chance. but I do make others feel comfortable, not making awkward.
sometime i know how they feel, i peep a little bit and let them know, and they will smile back at me. We both are happy and continue talking. I can sense her big smile
Haha friendly peep
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1