The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

Old 12-01-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TAKAMANA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Amansari Spa

Seems not much review of this place recently. Went to check it out.

The place is same as previous, acceptable to me. The service by the staff and capts are excellent, as usual.

A new blood of girls from thai and viet, syts. Quite a few with really decent looks.

Any bros here may wanna dropby and give your recommendations here.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-01-2018, 06:18 AM
Samster

michaelangeloxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Amansari Spa

How many girls were there?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 13-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
ShadowRiders is one of the Best!ShadowRiders is one of the Best!ShadowRiders is one of the Best!

Amansari will NEVER be the same again.
After the last major raid last year September 2017 on Amansari..... the owner of Amansari was killed in an accident after visiting the girls in the detention centre. Due to his demise...... there were several complications arose. That is why the spa was closed for so long. At one stage even the power & water was cutoff and equipment removed from the premises. Finally the remaining shareholders manage to resolve some of the problems and restarted Amansari again. But it will never be the same again as some agents have not receive the money they pay out 1st to release their girls from the detention centre and which the deceased owner was supposed to reimburse them. So these agents are not supplying any girls to Amansari until the debt has been cleared.

The current stock of girls there are limited and from the remaining shareholders own contacts..... so no more SYTs or good lookers like previously. As I understand the situation in Amansari now is currently not have more than 10 girls now.
Old 13-01-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
eddy72 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereddy72 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereddy72 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
After the last major raid last year September 2017 on Amansari..... the owner of Amansari was killed in an accident after visiting the girls in the detention centre. Due to his demise...... there were several complications arose. That is why the spa was closed for so long. At one stage even the power & water was cutoff and equipment removed from the premises. Finally the remaining shareholders manage to resolve some of the problems and restarted Amansari again. But it will never be the same again as some agents have not receive the money they pay out 1st to release their girls from the detention centre and which the deceased owner was supposed to reimburse them. So these agents are not supplying any girls to Amansari until the debt has been cleared.

The current stock of girls there are limited and from the remaining shareholders own contacts..... so no more SYTs or good lookers like previously. As I understand the situation in Amansari now is currently not have more than 10 girls now.
up u for sharing..
Old 13-01-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post

ya. also, all girls beh kua and not pretty.

Last edited by ahemmaster; 13-01-2018 at 04:11 PM.
Old 13-01-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i recommend to go VIP spa. got 70 over viet gals to choose and nearer to chk point.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal